Tied Twins: Bondage as a Study Aid? (F/ff)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
OldTUGger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Tied Twins: Bondage as a Study Aid? (F/ff)

Post by OldTUGger »

Tied Twins: Bondage as a Study Aid?
by OldTUGger

The stern expression on Terri Davis’ face told the twins they were in trouble.

“Your teacher tells me your marks have been falling off,” she said, glaring at her daughters. “This is unacceptable. Would either of you care to explain why?”

“I don’t know…” said Denise.

“…Maybe the work is just getting harder,” finished her younger sister, Elise.

“I don’t think so. I think you’re spending too much time playing those little games of yours and too little time studying,” Terri countered.

“But, Mom…” this time Denise led off.

“…Would you really deny us the one thing we consider the most fun?” Elise asked.

Terri rolled her eyes. Since they learned to talk, they’d been finishing one another’s sentences, to the point that carrying on a conversation with them was like standing in the middle of a tennis match.

Also, since they were eight years old, their favorite pastime had been tying each other up, an activity Terri knew about and sometimes even helped with: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=5387

But now they were 14, second-semester freshmen in high school, and, like many teen-age girls, had any number of extracurricular diversions. Yoga, hiking, boys, softball and hanging out with friends constituted the current crop.

Before they hit their pubescent growth spurt, they’d both been heavily involved in gymnastics. That activity ceased when they shot up nearly 8 inches in what seemed like an eyeblink. Girls who stand 5-foot-10 make terrific volleyball, basketball and softball players, but their elevated centers of gravity put them at a disadvantage for tumbling, vaulting and staying on a balance beam.

They’d grown up long and lean, but they had worked hard at yoga to keep their bodies gymnast-flexible – not for athletics, per se, but because their flexibility allowed them to stay tied up longer, and in more strenuous positions.

Therein lay the rub. Rope sessions that once took only half an hour were lasting longer, and sometimes much longer. The twins often planned their sessions in advance, and working out the logistics took even more time away from their schoolwork.

They had also, Terri noticed, surreptitiously begun exploring the sexual possibilities their once-innocent tie-up games presented. Terri was fairly sure they hadn’t been doing that with boys – yet – but resolved to have a very long, very frank discussion with the girls about that very subject, and soon.

At the moment, however, she needed to confront the issue at hand – how to get the two lanky redheads to devote more time to their studies.

“You both need to spend more time studying and doing homework, less time planning and carrying out your tie-up games, and less time glued to your tablets and phones,” Terri said, literally putting her foot down for emphasis.

“But, Mom….”

“…Don’t you want us to have fun, and to have social lives?”

“You know I do. But I simply can’t condone shirking schoolwork. And to do that schoolwork, you need to put in more time at your desks.” She took a deep breath and sighed. “But short of chaining you to them, I don’t know how to make that happen.”

The girls’ eyes lit up.

“Hey, Mom, I think…”

“…You might be onto something there.”

Terri blinked.

“What if we really were chained to our desks?” Elise asked. “You know, with just enough range of motion to reach our books, our writing materials and our keyboards…”

“…And gagged, so we couldn’t talk to each other or make phone calls.”

“We could email you if one of us got sick, or needed to be released to go to the bathroom…”

“…And we’d let you monitor our email records so you’d know we weren’t emailing outside the house during study periods.” Denise raised her eyebrows. “How about it?”

“I’ll need a while to think about it,” Terri replied. “This is a pretty spur-of-the-moment proposal; it might take a few days to truly discuss it.”

The twins looked at each other and smiled. Given enough time to plan, Terri usually came up with workable solutions to thorny family problems. Over the course of the next week, she and the girls batted ideas back and forth until they arrived at a meeting of the minds.

“Getting the right…um…‘equipment’” might take a few days,” Terri told them.

“What kind of equipment?” Elise asked.

“We thought you’d just use our old police handcuffs, some chain, a couple of padlocks and our ball gags,” Denise said.

“You’ll see. And I think you might like what I come up with.”

A week later, the girls came bouncing through the front door and laid their book bags on the living-room sofa. “Hi, Mom, did the stuff come in?” asked Denise.

Terri looked up from her iPad. “It did. It’s all installed and ready for you to use – and by the heavy look of those book bags, you probably should get started soon. Go use the downstairs rest room, grab your bags and come upstairs. I’ll be waiting in your bedroom.”

Moments later, the twins sprinted up the stairway and screeched to a halt just outside the bedroom door. What they saw made their eyes go wide.

Terri had been one busy mom! In the place of their old wooden desks sat two made of gleaming, chromed steel. Their wooden chairs were gone, too, replaced by steel models with comfortably upholstered seats and backrests.

The girls looked at each other, puzzled.

“I don’t see…”

“…any chains or restraints.”

“Patience, children,” Terri said. “As the movie villains say, ‘Soon all will be revealed.’”

She motioned for Denise and Elise to stand between the desks as she explained.

“Look, girls, you can’t have chains hanging off your desks all the time. Unless, that is, you want your girlfriends and boyfriends to know just how deeply you are into bondage. So I’ve set things up so the restraints can be added and removed in a matter of moments.”

She stooped down and pulled a length of steel chain from a squat wooden box with a lockable top. She slipped the shackle of a padlock through the end of one of the chains, threaded the lock through a hole located about an inch up one of the desk’s legs, and snapped the lock shut. After stretching the chain taut, she repeated the process for the other leg.

“Uh, Mom…” began Elise.

“Are those what we think they are?” Denise pointed at a pair of objects attached to the chain.

“You bet! Girls, you are now the proud owners of two sets of genuine Hamburg-style ankle and wrist cuffs.”

“The type that use a special key?”

“Exactly. You don’t think I’d let one of you sneaks conceal one of your regular handcuff keys in a desk drawer, do you?”

The twins grinned sheepishly.

“No, dear girls, I’ll keep the keys to the padlocks and the cuffs,” Terri said triumphantly. “Now don’t just stand there, help me with the other sets.”

In minutes, Denise and Elise had two sets of shackles locked to each desk – one at the bottom and one across the top. The cuffs, attached to the main chains with short lengths of lighter-but-still-substantial chain, featured the smooth, contoured inner surfaces for which Hamburg and Darby cuffs are known.

“Can we try them on?” Elise asked, almost quivering with anticipation.

“Sure. I left them open. Sit down and we’ll get you locked in.”

As one, the girls took to their chairs and slid their hands and feet toward the gleaming implements. Terri first snapped them onto the girls’ wrists, then bent down and imprisoned the twins’ ankles.

“Wow, these are heavy,” said Denise, raising her hands from the desktop as far as the short chain would allow.

“But really, really comfortable,” said Elise, twisting her wrists inside the shiny circlets.

Eagerly, the two girls set about testing the restraints. They found that they could almost reach one hand with the other, but not quite. Their feet had slightly less range of motion, roughly 4 inches in either direction.

“This should allow you to do all your homework quite handily,” Terri said, “with the possible exception of science projects and the like. We can negotiate more freedom for things like that. Right now, I think I’ll let you just sit here and enjoy yourselves for a half hour or so while I go downstairs and get dinner started.”

The twins looked at her quizzically.

“Aren’t you…

“…going to gag us?”

Terri melodramatically pretended to be chagrined. “Oh, silly me,” she said. “Girls, I have a surprise for you. I know you like to be gagged effectively, and I know that ball gags get pretty darned uncomfortable after a half hour or so. Since you’re going to be stationed at your desks for considerably longer at times, I’ve taken the liberty of getting you something special.”

From the bottom of the wooden box, she pulled out what, at first, looked like two tangled masses of leather straps and clear silicone. She held them out for the girls to examine more closely.

The gags were, essentially, harness-style panel gags. Instead of a gag-ball, however, each had a pair of football-style mouth guards attached to the panel.

The girls looked at Terri quizzically.

“These,” she said, “are just about the strictest, most silencing gags on the market. They’ll fill your mouths almost completely, but won’t force your jaws wide open. With the buckles on the main strap and the head straps, we can make them as snug as you want them. Oh, and if I catch you looking around and daydreaming, I can stretch a short chain from that D-ring on the front of the gag to the chain between your wrists to keep you looking straight ahead. I trust I won’t need to do that?”

A few minutes later, with Denise and Elise suitably shackled and silenced, Terri switched on their computers and left them to explore their new “study aids.”

“If the folks at school only knew what it takes to keep these two in line…” she mused as she ambled down the hallway. She descended the stairs, and listened as the clinking of the girls’ chains grew fainter and fainter.
Last edited by OldTUGger 4 years ago, edited 4 times in total.
Links to all of my stories can be found here in the Story Catalog: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=6023
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

I love that gag at the end!
sagitarium
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sagitarium »

Very nice, interesting study aid 😋
Beetlebailey13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beetlebailey13 »

:D :) ;) Looovvvvvveeeedddddd It and Very Good Gag Ending!!! Teri is Evil Genius and Awesome Mom
" No use to struggle, my dear, you're tied up much too tight for escape! However, I'd be in your debt if you would try... "
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

LOL!!

Cute story!
Don's Stories, Posted by Emma, Are Here!:https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5915
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Nice story. Perfect solution to a common problem!
OldTUGger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OldTUGger »

Thanks for the kind words, everyone! I'm thinking about creating an entire series about the twins' adolescent bondage experiences. Anyone interested?
Links to all of my stories can be found here in the Story Catalog: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=6023
Beetlebailey13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beetlebailey13 »

Yes and Please Do! Would be very interesting and good series
" No use to struggle, my dear, you're tied up much too tight for escape! However, I'd be in your debt if you would try... "
gaggednbarefoot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggednbarefoot »

Yes. Nice to see the twins grown up but we have missed many years of innocent games.
OldTUGger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OldTUGger »

gaggednbarefoot wrote: 4 years ago Yes. Nice to see the twins grown up but we have missed many years of innocent games.
The great thing about a series of stories (just ask the Star Wars folks) is that sequels and prequels can be done at will. I think at least some of that time gap can be handled with prequels, which would run on this forum; and sequels, one or two of which might lean more toward the Adult Fiction forum.
BindPam
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BindPam »

This is really good, and yep, they all should return, in various ages ;)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic