Going to a party mm/ff

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
lasse672000
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Going to a party mm/ff

Post by lasse672000 »

"Are we there yet? My shoulders are starting to hurt." Hortensia asked. She was tall and slender and dressed in a metallic green, 3/4 sleeved leotard, white nylon pantyhose, and beige sneakers. Furthermore, she had a scarf tied around her head as a blindfold, had her wrists tied together behind her back, and a rope was tied between her legs and around her waist, which further prevented her from using her arms, and doubled as something for Ash, who was dressed in a pair of blue jeans and a light coloured t-shirt and sneakers, to hold on to, when guiding her along.
"Nearly there!" he replied. "There's a bench only a few feet from here, if you want to rest for a while, and I could massage your shoulders."
She thought about it for a moment, before nodding. "That sounds great!" she said, and they walked over and sat down.

Ash tied her legs together, above and below her knees, to prevent her from doing something unexpected, before walking behind her and gently starting to massage her shoulders. After a few seconds, she took a deep breath, and let the air out, in a deep sigh.
"Ah," she said in a dreamy voice, "you really do know how to make a girl relax; don't you?"
"M-hm," he replied, "but that's only one of my many talents." He bent down and gently kissed her on the top of her head.
"M-hm?" she smiled. "Let me guess; another is how to seduce a girl, making her want to live the rest of her life with you?"
"Well, it worked once; didn't it?" he teased.
"Well, I'm not so sure about that." she teased back. "Come and sit next to me, so I can think it over."

A couple of minutes later, Ash stood up, untied her knees and grabbed the rope around her waist.
"Come on." he said and gave it a light tug. "Let's get to the party before it ends, shall we?"

Ash rang the doorbell, and Connor answered it a few seconds later, Marigold standing right behind him. She was dressed in an orange and yellow 3/4 sleeved leotard, beige nylon pantyhose and white ballet slippers. Her wrists had been cuffed behind her back with a pair of golden cuffs, and she had a thin, gold coloured, chain around her waist and between her legs, which was attached to her cuffs with a small, gold coloured pad lock. She had a gold-sequenced scarf tied over her eyes.
He was dressed in blue jeans and a white shirt.
"Ah!" he said. "There you are! We were beginning to think you weren't going to come?"
"And miss the party of the month? I shouldn't think so!" Hortensia dryly replied, before kissing her friends on the cheeks.
"So, who else is here?"Ash asked, as he took off his shoes, put a pair of slippers on, and helped Hortensia to do the same.
"Just some people I work with and a couple of old class-mates of ours, and their wives."
Ash grabbed the rope around Hortensia's waist, and they walked into the living room, where Ash soon realized they were the most stylish people in the room. Sure, there were a couple of ladies, who had golden cuffs with a lot of gem stones and golden waist- and crotch chains, but none of the ladies were anywhere near as stylish as his Horty, he proudly thought.

When it was time to say Good Bye later that night, Ash thoughtfully looked at Horty, and then at Marigold.
"You two haven't actually seen each other; have you?" he asked.
"No, we haven't." Marigold said. "But I can tell from the tone of her voice, Hortensia's a lovely girl."
"Thank you, Mari." Hortensia said. Then she raised her eyebrows, which was her way of telling the world she had had an idea when you couldn't see her eyes. "How about you come over to our place next week, and we let Ash and Connor take the blindfolds off when we're alone? And maybe even let us use our hands?"
Connor and Ash looked at each other and nodded.
"Now; why didn't I think of that?" they said in unison, Ash adding; "I wouldn't go so far as to let you use your hands, though. Well, maybe for a while, but not all the time."
"O.K, then; next week-end at your place!"