The Hogtied Boy in the Playpen F/M part 1

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Taimoormalik
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

The Hogtied Boy in the Playpen F/M part 1

Post by Taimoormalik »

In the sweltering heat of a sun-scorched park, the metallic glint of a zipper sliced through the silence, signalling the tantalising entrance to a forbidden realm.

Beneath the zippered frame of a compact playpen lay a young man, his limbs tightly hogtied and a gag firmly bound around his mouth, his muffled moans reverberating through the enclosed space. A surreal and enigmatic sight, he writhed and struggled in vain against his suffocating confinement.

As if summoned by the unspoken plea, a trio of ladies emerged from the park's meandering paths. Their laughter, as light and airy as the summer breeze, reached the caged prisoner, freezing him in place.

With amusement etched across their faces, the ladies sauntered towards the playpen, their eyes widening in astonishment. 'Well, well, well,' one tittered, 'what have we here?'

Unzipping the playpen's entrance, they peered inside. Laughter erupted as they absorbed the spectacle before them. 'Oh my,' another gasped, 'a little boy in a playpen!'

They reached inside, their manicured fingers playing over his taut leotard and the telltale bulge of a full diaper. 'My, my,' the third chimed in, 'did you need a diaper change, little baby?'

Unconcerned with his protests, they unceremoniously dragged him out of the playpen, holding his hands behind his back. 'Don't get any ideas now,' one commanded, 'we're not untying you.'

With swift and merciless strokes, their hands met his exposed backside, leaving a stinging trail of red welts. 'C'mon, talk to us,' one taunted, their voices mockingly sweet. 'With that gag so tightly bound, you probably can't say a word.'

Their fingers danced over his body, rubbing the elastic material of his leotard, the scratchy fabric of his diaper. 'How does it feel, being so tightly bound?' one asked, her voice dripping with feigned sympathy. 'Your diaper must be awfully wet by now.'

True to their word, they unfastened the soiled diaper, revealing the telltale sign of his shameful secret. A chorus of laughter filled the air.

'Aww, poor baby!' one exclaimed, her tone dripping with sarcasm. 'Let's give him a change.'

With practices efficiency, they slid a fresh diaper beneath his writhing body, fastening it snugly around his waist. The tightness of the elastic waistband brought a fresh wave of helplessness, adding to the torment.

'There,' one cooed, her voice now sugary-sweet. 'Isn't that nice and tight?'

With a newfound sense of authority, they began hogtying him once more, this time with even greater force and precision. His limbs were spread wide, his body bent at unnatural angles.

'There we go,' they uttered in unison, their voices dripping with satisfaction. 'Time to pack you back into your playpen, darling.'

They stuffed him back into the stifling space, the zippers sliding closed with a final click. 'That's it,' one said, her tone hardened. 'No one's going to see you here. We'll be back tomorrow. Maybe I'll even take you home with me, sweet boy.'

'But don't get too excited,' another interrupted, her voice filled with a deceptive sweetness. 'I have a playpen at home too. Oh, and trust me, you won't like it one bit. It's all zipped up and tight, just like this one. You'll be packed in so tightly, you won't be able to move a muscle. I'll heat it up, just for you.'

Her laughter, as cruel and unforgiving as the summer sun, sent shivers down his bound body as the realisation dawned that his torment was far from over.

I hope you guys like it! and you can write your own version of it in comments! i love F/M stories if you any of cool one please leave a link! thanks