All in the family (f/m, mm/FF, F/mff, F/f, f/mfF, FF/f, mf/FF and more)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Bandit666 wrote: 11 months ago you missed the medical gag lol,
Nope, but that chapter is not published yet.

> Eliza put the paperwork at the foot of the bed and placed some other items next to Tamara on the bed

See? :D
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

Great update. Love how Tamara is strapped down and transported to a public area. Love public humiliation. I can't wait to hear what else is on the clip board and other stuff is going to be applied to Tamara. Great job leaving us wanting more and hinting at the direction you plan on taking it. Love when people comment on amazing stories.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

[mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]GreyLord[/mention], [mention]Beaumains[/mention], [mention]Trammel[/mention], [mention]Bandit666[/mention], [mention]TightsBound[/mention], [mention]Mask6190[/mention], [mention]Canuck100[/mention] [mention]dogrednuht123[/mention]

If you want to be added/removed from this list above, let me know.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
127 - Witch hunt

“I am glad it will not be too hot today. And no rain in the forecast is good news.”

Karen sipped her tea. She was sitting with Miranda in a tent that doubled as their headquarters for the fundraiser. It was an old military style tent. It did not fit the Renaissance Faire theme, but it was better than having a modern tent or trailer standing on the racetrack grounds. This way they were close to where most of the action was. The fair had not started yet, but most people working at the event were getting ready. There were already people queuing at the entrance. It looked like it was going to be a good day.

“I wonder what people think of the kids plans.” Miranda grinned.

Tim, Jacob, and Lucas had just left the tent.

“At least you might not be the subject of their attention today.” Karen grinned.

“True. Maybe we should have added a special section about the chance of getting tied up at the fair to the disclaimers we hung up.”

“Nobody reads them, and I told Tim to inform anybody they involved in their games about what they were letting themselves into. You must admit that their idea is decent.”

“Dressing up as medieval hunters and taking unsuspecting people captive and tickle them or burn them? Yeah, nothing that could go wrong with that.” Miranda grinned.

Both women were dressed in what used to be called peasant skirts, with white blouses and a body on top. Karen was dressed in red, while Miranda was yellowish. Miranda lifted her skirt and tightened the sneaker on her left foot.

“Not particular a shoe for the Middle Ages.” Karen laughed, pointing at the shoe.

“Nobody will see it under this dress.” Miranda said. “And they are comfortable.”

Her long blond hair was braided and hanging over one shoulder, while Karen had her hair hang loose. They were dressed period correct, well almost, not counting Miranda’s sneakers. They had organized several events during the show, using a lot of volunteers. Not all where as ‘interesting’ as what Tim had planned, but that was fine. The main event for the fundraiser would be the ‘slave auction’ tonight, something they were looking forward to.

“I’ll do a quick walk around, the gates just opened. Okay?” Karen said to Miranda.

“Sure, I hold the fort. Have you got your radio on you?”

Karen checked her walkie talkie, it worked. As the fair was not taking up more ground than the racetrack, walkie talkies were a good way to stay in touch. She stepped out of the tent, seeing a good size crowd entering the grounds. It had been a few years that the fair was held, and people had been looking forward to it. Taking it slow, she walked around the grounds. The archery competition was one of the long running events, as was the jousting, as they did a real competition. The winners would be crowned tomorrow by the Queen of the Faire.

“Let me go, I am not a sorceress.” A loud voice called out, coming from the gates of the grounds. “I am just a maiden who works in the kitchen.”

Karen recognized the voice as that of Sally, her daughter. And she knew why she was shouting, as it was meant to draw the attention of the visitors. Looking in the direction of the noise, she could see Sally being dragged away by Lucas and Jacob.

“Hush, sorceress.” Tim called out. “We will test you and see if you are one or not.”

It had been Tim’s idea to do the hunt, as it gave a good reason to tie people up. The twins had not hesitated when he asked them to help him, which did not surprise anybody. When they discussed things, Sally had offered to play the first victim, as she figured that would make it easier to capture other people at the fair. They had set up shop in a central part of the grounds, so that they did not have to drag their victims all the way from one end to the other.

“Let me go.”

It was fun to see that Sally gave them a run for their money. She wasn’t willingly going along with them, but she was also not going full out on them in resisting, just enough to make Jacob and Lucas work for it. Tim, Lucas, and Jacob dragged Sally towards their little area.

“Get her down on the tickle bench.” Tim called out.

Tim had made the thing himself, based on photos he had seen on the internet from other Ren Faires. It was a wooden platform with stocks for the prisoners’ feet at the front. Tim had used an old table for it, shortening the legs. The backrest was an old heavy wooden pallet, with 2 leather straps attached at the top, for tying the prisoners’ hands. Sally stopped fighting when they got to the spot and sat down on the wooden construction. Jacob locked her feet in the stocks, while Lucas strapped her hands in the leather straps. It was not that the straps made it impossible to escape, they were not that secure, but they held her hands.

“Let me go.” Sally called out.

Dressed in a large potato sack, she was dressed as a maid of the lowest ranks, who would be working on the grounds of the castle. Her hair was a mess, her body dirty, as she could never afford a bath. Miranda had helped with the make up and it looked pretty good. The screaming attracted a decent crowd and more people showed up when the boys set Sally down on the platform.

“Oyez, oyez, oyez. We have captured this sorcerer and we will torture her until she confesses.” Tim called out.

“I am not a witch.” Sally interjected, fighting her bonds.

While Tim announced what they were going to do, Jacob and Lucas tied a string from the top of the stocks to Sally’s toes, limiting her movement.

“She is ready.” Jacob announced.

Tim took a feather and tickled the soles of Sally’s feet. She bucked against the bonds and screamed out. Which was partly show, as she was not very ticklish, just enough to make it look real. There was a going back and forth between Tim and Sally. Tim would ask if she was a witch, and Sally would deny it.

“Yes, I am a witch and I curse you.” Sally called out after a few minutes of tickling.

They did not want to drag it out too long, as that would draw people away to other events going on. Before Sally could say more, Jacob pulled a bandana between her lips and gagged Sally. It was not much of a real gag, but most of the things they did today were for show. They had considered mouth stuffing, but that might have worked with Sally, some unsuspecting visitor to the faire might not agree.

“Burn her!” Somebody called out, which resulted in more shouts.

It was exactly what they had hoped for, that the crowd would join in. Next to the interrogation platform, Tim, with some help, had created a platform for burning witches. It was a stack of wooden pallets with a pole fixed to it. Bushes covered the front that faced the crowd. Tim and the twins released Sally from the tickle platform, and they brought her over to the burning area. Standing with her back to the post, Jacob tied Sally’s wrists behind her back and the pole, while Lucas started to wrap a long rope from her upper body all the way to her ankles. It might have been a show, Jacob had tied her well enough that Sally could not get away.

“Burn them, burn them.” The crowd cheered.

Sally screamed in her gag and fought the ropes, but she was not going anywhere. The flames started up at the front of the burning platform. They could not use real fire, so they had used the idea behind the inflatable dancers you see at car dealers and other locations. Karen and Sally had created a few sticks with yellow, orange, and red strips of cloths, which were blown up by using a portable air blower. A few lights hiding under the bushes helped. The result was that it gave the impression of a fire. It might have been a cheap solution, the crowd liked it.

“One less witch in our neighborhood. Please donate if you enjoyed our show, the jar is at the front here. All the money goes to the hospital. We will be hunting for the next witch very soon.” Tim called out once Sally hung for dead in the ropes.

Sally was being released by Jacob and Lucas and the crowd dispersed, but not before donating money. Tim checked the jar and was impressed with how much money they made.

“Thank you, Sally.” He said to his sister.

“That was fun. Well done guys.” Sally said, just as Karen arrived.

“Hi mom. We did pretty good.” Tim told her.

“I am glad. Now see if it works with somebody who is not part of it.” Karen grinned.

“Oh, we will.” Tim said.

“Can we go now and do it again?” Jacob asked.

It was clear the twins were eager to go.

“Why not.” Tim said and the three went off looking for another victim.

“They seem to have fun.” Karen grinned.

“The crowd loved it, so I think they have a winner on their hands.” Sally replied, before saying goodbye to her mother and heading back to her own location.

“See you later.” Karen called after her.

It was good to see all her kids enjoying themselves, and all for a good cause.

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Oh! Oh! Oh! Is this a disaster in the making? What else could it be? Kids with too few grey cells and not enough adults. What fun.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

That was a fun chapter with Sally as the damsel sorceress :D
Please feel free to read and comment your thoughts.
My ongoing stories:

Roadtrip of Dreams (M/F) Chapter 14 Added.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

So lovely! Sally as Sorceres!
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

GreyLord wrote: 10 months ago Oh! Oh! Oh! Is this a disaster in the making? What else could it be? Kids with too few grey cells and not enough adults. What fun.
Yes, things will get out of hand soon... The twins will be twins.

Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

These tie up scenarios are getting a bit out of hand. How did you even come uo with this for a fundraiser. At the moment your obsession with adding bondage to every part of these people's life is only rivaled by the twins. Good work!
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Beaumains wrote: 10 months ago These tie up scenarios are getting a bit out of hand. How did you even come uo with this for a fundraiser. At the moment your obsession with adding bondage to every part of these people's life is only rivaled by the twins. Good work!
Funny thing is that the witch hunt is based on videos on the internet, so not that far out there. And I know it is not criticism from you, but I know without these ideas, this story might have ended, as there is only so much you can write about a family tying each other up.

Somebody commented on my DA page for this story that it was well written, diverse in scenarios, easy to read etc. Which I believe is indeed true (even when I say so myself). But if he/she had to give one comment it was the fact that I used a lot of washcloths as mouth stuffing. My reply was that it comes with the territory of the story. :lol:

I want to keep the stories somewhat believable. This story might go on a little longer, but I am thinking about doing a second part for the camp series and maybe for some of my other (shorter) stories, but I am not going to update 5 stories (or more) at the same time.

And yes, the twins are not learning... (coming soon to a tablet near you).

dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

Great update. Always look forward to your stories and notifications. Love the direction this is taking and the new theme. Also enjoy the twins being henchmen tying up women. Great stuff.
Argentum
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Argentum »

Finally made it through all three stories. And I have to admit: I just couldn't stop reading them all day and night for the last few days. [mention]slackywacky[/mention] what a great work you did. And I hope to have a chance to read more of this.

As I mentioned, I have a crush on Miranda. And one thing I would like to know is more about here relation to being tight up so tight and long all the time. This cant be only about her love to her Kids. Perhaps you have a chance to let us know her thoughts about herself an being in the ropes. A long lonely night in a nice tight tie would be a great scenery for that.

I also wonder if she really wants to be released. Of course, being tied and gagged for a prolonged time, you want to get out. But I always have the feeling she is holding back somehow. Of course you don't say in that state "Hey no need to free me." But I also know from experience, that this is not always true.

An other thing I really would like to read about is Karens 24+ hours bondage experience. You are mention that from time to time, but we never get to know more about that. We only see her snicker. One penny for the thoughts though. Perhaps she might tell us?
There always can be a few more ropes.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Argentum wrote: 10 months ago Finally made it through all three stories.
Wow. Did you actually eat or sleep during that time? :lol:
Argentum wrote: 10 months ago And one thing I would like to know is more about here relation to being tight up so tight and long all the time
With the twins around, I don't think she has much of a chance. But it is an avenue I can work on during a scene were she is helpless again.
Argentum wrote: 10 months ago But I also know from experience, that this is not always true.
Personally, I have that myself too. I like prolonged bondage, as if that was not clear from the stories, but when time comes to end it, there is always that nagging feeling that you could have gone longer. That question 'what if...' lingers in the mind.
Argentum wrote: 10 months ago An other thing I really would like to read about is Karens 24+ hours bondage experience.
Karen does not really tell much about her career, but that is not done on purpose. You gave me an idea for a story arc though. And I could probably write about Karen in a whole new story.

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

[mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]GreyLord[/mention], [mention]Beaumains[/mention], [mention]Trammel[/mention], [mention]Bandit666[/mention], [mention]TightsBound[/mention], [mention]Mask6190[/mention], [mention]Canuck100[/mention] [mention]dogrednuht123[/mention]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
128 - Silent madness

Tamara was bored, and there was nothing she could do about it. Shortly before the first tour, Eliza had come by, checking on her to see if everything was okay.

“Having fun?” She asked the helpless young woman.

Tamara laughed. At first, she had fought her bonds, but the Segufix system was inescapable, so she had just relaxed. It was comfortable, it was different from being tied up by Tim or the others. With her head strapped down, she could not see much. There were a few comments from people walking by, but Tamara had no idea what they looked like.

“Lying here is not bad. I just wish I could move my head a bit more.”

“All you have to do is escape, and you can move every part of your body as much as you want.” Eliza grinned. “Your mom told me not to release you until the end of the tours.”

“Really?” She didn’t sound surprised.

She could have guessed her mother would turn the open house into a bondage session for Tamara. And as she was strapped down, with no way out, all she could do was just endure. At least it was not stringent bondage. Total bondage, yes, but not stringent.

“Okay, first tour is on the way, I leave you alone. Talk later.” Eliza said, before walking away.

The first tour did indeed appear shortly after Eliza had left Tamara alone. As they had agreed, Tamara would fight her bonds as the group came by. Somebody leaned over the bed, a young woman, and looked at Tamara, giving Tamara at least something to look at for a moment.

“The Segufix system will keep our patients safe.” The tour guide said.

Tamara had no idea who the tour guide was, except he was male, but he never came close enough for Tamara to see him.

“How long are they kept this way?” The woman who leaned over the bed asked.

“That all depends on the patient. Our patient today has been in here for 2 hours now.”

“Can you escape?” The woman asked Tamara.

“No.” Eliza replied. “And I tried.”

The woman grinned before she stepped out of Tamara’s view. Tamara heard the group continue their tour and she was left alone again. She did not know how often the tours would come by, so she just waited and relaxed. Not many people came by, even though she was not far from the cafeteria. The hospital was open as normal, but it was early for visiting hours and shift changes. Suddenly somebody touched the soles of her feet. Being tied down as she was, she could not see who it was.

“Having fun?” Her mothers voice asked.

Carrie leaned over the bed, looking at her daughter.

“Did you tell Eliza not to release me? Does she know about our games?”

Carrie grinned.

“Not sure she knows, but I suspect she has some idea. I might have mentioned things when DW was in here.”

“Thanks.” Tamara grinned.

She was not upset with her mother; she did not really care if people knew about the bondage sessions. They were mostly innocent games, at least the ones outside of her bedroom.

“I brought you a drink.” Carrie told Tamara.

Instead of releasing Tamara’s head, Carrie provided a flexible hose that Tamara could drink from. She had not been thirsty, but now that she was drinking, it felt good.

“Don’t drink too much. Going to the bathroom is a little difficult.” Carrie told her.

“I’m wearing a diaper.” Tamara said softly.

“Oh, yeah, I forgot.” Carrie remembered. “Oh, a new group is coming. See you later.”

Carrie left Tamara alone. A tour group came by, but nobody came close enough as the woman in the first tour, so Tamara went back to inspecting the ceiling. By now she knew every little bit of damage on the ceilings and walls of what she could see. Not being able to move her head much was probably the most irritating thing of being strapped down as she was.

“Dad, why is this girl lying on the bed?” A young voice asked suddenly.

Tamara had to grin. She felt good when the young girl said ‘girl’ and not ‘woman’.

“I do not know, but why don’t you go and ask. Maybe she wants to tell you.”

“Hi, I am Virginia. Who are you?” The girl asked Tamara.

“I am Tamara. Nice to meet you, Virginia. Nice name.”

“Thank you. Are you ill?”

Tamara told the young girl that she was here as part of the open house, that she just played a patient, so people could see what could happen when you had to go to the hospital.

“Oh, so you are not really ill.” She asked, sounding relieved.

Explaining that she was not, while not being able to see who she was talking to, was a bit frustrating.

“What is this for?” The girl asked, but Tamara had no idea what she was asking about.

“I don’t know, as I can’t see it.” Tamara grinned.

Luckily the dad answered.

“That is to keep the mouth open, so the doctor can work on her teeth or mouth.”

“It looks funny.” The girl stated. “How does it work?”

“This part goes between your lips, and this will push and hold the mouth open.” Her father explained.

He held it up for Tamara to see. It was a medical device to keep the mouth open. She had seen them before, but never experienced one, like most people.

“It looks funny. Does it really prevent you from closing your mouth?” Virginia asked.

“It would prevent me from talking too. Would you like to see how it works?” Tamara asked.

She did not know why she asked the question; it sort of came out of her mouth before she thought about it. Maybe it was to not disappoint Virginia or maybe she wanted to try it herself a little, whatever it was, it was too late to go back on her decision.

“Can you show us?” Virginia asked Tamara.

“Your father will have to do it, I am a little tied up at the moment.” Tamara laughed.

“You think that is a good idea? We must go to our appointment, it is time.”

“Please, daddy.” Virginia pleaded. “Just show me. Then we can go.”

By the sounds of it another tour was coming in Tamara’s direction.

“If you are quick, you can show her.” She told the dad.

“Okay.” He sighed, still uncertain.

He held the jaw spreader in front of Tamara’s mouth and carefully placed it inside her mouth, slowly opening the two pieces, preventing tamara from closing her mouth.

“Haaaaahhhhh.” Tamara mumbled.

“Oh, wow.” Virginia said, looking at Tamara. “Can you still speak?”

Tamara gave a few grunts. It was weird to have her mouth held open like this. During their bondage games, she had been gagged numerous times, but it was almost always with something in her mouth, which made speaking more like mumbling. Now there was nothing to block the airflow, which made the sound different.

“Thank you.” Virginia said to Tamara.

The dad wanted to remove the gag, but the tour guide stopped him.

“Please don’t touch the patient.” She said, sounding a bit strict.

“But I….”

“No touching, please move on.”

The tour guide ignored him, while she did her talk about the mental care provided by the hospital. Tamara had to grin, which sounded weird with the mouth spreader keeping her jaws open.

“Note how are patient has a Jennings gag to keep her mouth open. This way she won’t hurt herself by biting on her tongue.” The tour guide explained.

At least Tamara had learned something, as she had never heard of a Jennings gag. While considering the name, she did not notice that the tour guide had continued down the hall and she was alone again, except now she had this gag in her mouth. Luckily the gag was not fully opened, but it was far enough that she was not able to expel the intruder.

“Oh well. Nothing new, I am bound and gagged again.” Tamara thought.

Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Poor Tamara. What a lovely scene. I loved the interaction with Virginia. That was very cute. The way you wrote this makes it seem like Tamara is also slightly intrigued by this professional set-up. It will not take long before someone will spend an entire night in them.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Beaumains wrote: 10 months ago Poor Tamara. What a lovely scene. I loved the interaction with Virginia. That was very cute. The way you wrote this makes it seem like Tamara is also slightly intrigued by this professional set-up. It will not take long before someone will spend an entire night in them.
So very well put, [mention]Beaumains[/mention]. The only way that won't happen exactly as you said will be if [mention]slackywacky[/mention] decides to teach us a lesson. :lol:
Spy Task Force Completed
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

The continuing adventures of these wonderful families. Love seeing more posts from this one
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]slackywacky[/mention]
I just want to congratulate you on your steadfastness and your success with these tales.
I couldn't help but notice how not one, but three of your tales are getting close to the 500k view count mark.

That's quite a feat! Obviously, your success here is well deserved. Rock on, man!
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

bondagefreak wrote: 10 months ago @slackywacky
I just want to congratulate you on your steadfastness and your success with these tales.
I couldn't help but notice how not one, but three of your tales are getting close to the 500k view count mark.

That's quite a feat! Obviously, your success here is well deserved. Rock on, man!
Thank you, appreciate it. The board has been good for me and I hope I have been good for the board. :lol:

Argentum
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Argentum »

If you think, it can not get worse, it will get worse. Poor Tamara. :lol: :lol: :lol:
There always can be a few more ropes.
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Well dear author, you did promise me there’d be time for Tamara to find herself gagged, and as always you’ve delivered in the most delightful way imaginable.

Honestly [mention]slackywacky[/mention] you are the Grand Master of the intriguing and delightful bondage tale
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Bandit666 wrote: 9 months ago Honestly @slackywacky you are the Grand Master of the intriguing and delightful bondage tale
Thank you. I will be working on a new chapter soon. Just finishing a chapter in my Hitchhiker saga.

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

129 - Favorite witch

Lucas and Jacob released the prisoner from the pole they were using to burn the witches on.

“Thank you for playing along.”

The brunette, a woman in her late thirties, dressed in medieval costume, grinned. She had not been very ticklish, which was a bit of a downer for Tim and the twins, as ticklish prisoners were more fun. But at least she had played along, although the bondage against the pole had been light.

“Enjoy the rest of your day.” Lucas said.

So far, they had captured 5 women who had played along, not counting Sally. They did have 2 women who did not want to be part of their game. The boys learned quickly to look for people who dressed up in the medieval style as people who would allow them to be captured. Tim was taking the money that they had made so far to Karen and Miranda, leaving Lucas and Jacob alone for a moment.

“Are we waiting for Tim, or are we going to capture the next person?” Lucas asked.

He was ready, having the rope ready they used to capture their prisoners. Jacob considered his brother’s question.

“I suspect we can go and capture somebody.” He agreed, grabbing a clean bandana, which they used to gag their prisoners, under the pretense that the caught witches would cast a spell on them.

They left their spot and walked over to the entrance of the fair, which had been a good hunting ground so far. The fairgrounds were the local horse racetrack and it consisted of the oval hard sand track area and the grassy inside area. There were grandstands, which were in use for the public to watch the jousting and other demonstrations that required more space and attracted larger crowds.

“Look…” Lucas said to his brother while they made their way to the entrance of the fair.

A man and woman came towards them, he was dressed as a knight, the woman as a slave girl. She had her hands tied in front of her with leather strips, with a rope tied to it being held by the knight, pulling the woman along. She was gagged with a thick wooden stick between her teeth, which was held in place with more leather straps wrapped around her head. The twins looked at her with big eyes. She winked when they passed the twins.

“Come on, let’s catch our next witch.” Jacob said.

There was a constant stream of people entering the area. The weather and the fact the fair had not been held for a few years looked to have brought out people.

“Is that Fay?” Jacob asked his brother.

They had gotten to the entrance of the fair and Jacob had spotted Fay Perette coming their way. Her father was walking next to her, and they were chatting and not paying much attention to their surroundings. Fay had dressed up in a green medieval ankle length skirt and white blouse, her auburn hair done up in a relaxed fishtail. Her dad was walking around in jeans and a t-shirt.

“You should have dressed up, dad.” Lucas heard Fay state to her father when they got closer.

She had not noticed Lucas and Jacob yet, but her father had, and he got a smile on his face.

“What?” Fay asked him, before looking ahead and recognizing Lucas and Jacob.

“Stand still thy witch.” Lucas said.

He had been paying attention when Tim had captured the previous victims. Mark grinned and stepped to the side, giving Lucas and Jacob the space. Other people coming into the fair stopped and watched.

“Thou are arrested and will be taken for questioning. We will need to find out if thy is a witch or not.”

Jacob stepped around Fay and grabbed her arms, pulling them behind her, while Lucas went around her other side and started to wrap the rope around her wrists.

“What? But I am not a witch.” Fay called out.

Either she was playing along or too stunned from what was happening, but she did not resist, and it did not take long for the twins to tie her hands. Compared to some of the others they had caught this morning, they tied her wrists tighter. They also cinched the rope, and with the knot out of reach of Fay’s fingers, she would not get free without help.

“Dad?” Fay said, looking at her father who was just watching, laughing.

Jacob took the bandana and held it up to Fay’s mouth, cleave gagging her.

“Zad? Helf mi.” Fay said to her father, but he just ignored her.

They knew the gag was more show than really preventing her from talking. Lucas tied a rope around Fay’s waist and started to walk back to their little spot on the field, pulling Fay along.

“Come on, witch.” Jacob said, as Fay was resisting a little.

Lucas gave his brother a high five. Both boys had a crush on Fay, but she was in a higher grade compared to them. Having her now as their prisoner was a dream come true. They slowly made their way to their spot, a decent crowd following them, including Fay’s father, to see what was going to happen. They got to their location and noticed that Tim was back. He waited for them to arrive and when he saw who they had captured he had to grin.

“I see you caught a dangerous witch.” He said to the twins.

“Yes, we better make sure she does not escape.” Lucas replied.

The twins guided Fay onto the interrogation table, taking off her boots. Fay started to resist a little more, but with her hands tied behind her back, there was not much she could do. After removing her socks, the twins placed her ankles in the stocks. They stared at the deep green painted toenails for a moment. The color matched the skirt she was wearing.

“Noo, doond zickle me.” Fay grinned.

Lucas ran a finger on the bottom of her right foot and Fay bucked and started to laugh. It was obvious she was ticklish. The stocks held her ankles about 2 feet apart. Both Lucas and Jacob started to run their fingers over the bottom of her feet. Even with the cleave gag, Fay screamed loud.

“Maybe we should gag her a little better.” Lucas suggested.

“Noo, pleez.” Fay stated.

She did not really get a say in the matter, as Lucas undid the bandana. Before Fay could say something, Jacob stuffed another bandana in her mouth, with Lucas immediately retying the bandana.

“Hmmppffff.”

Fay sounded a lot quieter now. The twins gave her a moment to catch her breath, before going back to Fay’s feet.

“Are you a witch?” Tim asked.

Fay shook her head; the twins tickled some more, Tim would ask the question, Fay would shake her head. This went on for like 10 minutes. Tears were running down Fay’s face when she nodded a confirmation when Tim asked the question again.

“Thou wilt be burned at the stake, witch.”

Mark, Fay’s father, had not intervened, he just watched the spectacle. He saw the twins, and even Tim, occasionally glance his way, but he just watched. He figured that Fay would play along. He knew she was ticklish, so it would just be a matter of time before she would give in. His daughter was capable enough to let the boys know they went too far.

“Let’s get her up on the platform.” Tim said to the others.

While Lucas opened the stocks and helped Fay lift her feet out of them, Jacob was getting on top of the pallets, waiting for Fay. After untying her hands, but not removing the gag, both Tim and Lucas helped Fay onto the pallets. With her back to the post, facing the crowd, Fay felt her wrists being tied with rope again. It felt similar as before and she figured she had no chance to escape. She had been looking down to her feet when Jacob tied her hands, but when he started to tie her elbows, pulling them close to the pole, she gasped and looked up. She could not turn her head, but she felt the ropes tightening.

“Hmmppfff.” She mumbled.

More ropes followed, pulling her upper body to the pole. If she had seen the previous witch burning, which she did not, she would have noticed the twins were tying her a lot tighter than any of the previous witches. While Jacob completed the tying of Fay’s torso, Lucas had tied her legs, both together, and to the pole.

“Wow, I can hardly move.” Fay thought.

Tim noticed that the twins were tying their prisoner much tighter than the others. He glanced at Mark, who was still standing in the crowd, looking on. Having seen how the twins had tied their mother, although technically Miranda had been tied by Danny at the time, he was not surprised to see how well they tied Fay. He knew it was not the first time she was tied up, as kids she had been tied up a few times, but it was probably the best she ever had been tied.

“Should we burn her?” Tim called out to the crowd, probably some 30 people, watching them.

“Yeah. Burn the witch.” One person yelled, before there were more people who reacted.

“Can’t hear you?” Tim called again.

“Burn, burn, burn.” People started chanting.

Lucas and Jacob had moved away from the post Fay was tied to. Tim hit the remote that started the fan, which pushed the fake flames up. Fay played her role pretty good as she fought against the ropes holding her prisoner and she screamed in her gag, looking angry at the crowed. After a few minutes, longer than anybody had done before that morning, she gave up and slumped in her ropes.

“If you enjoyed the show, please donate, all proceeds go to the hospital.” Tim said, holding out the bucket.

He noticed they made more money this time than any of the previous plays.

“Enjoying the show?”

Mark turned towards the voice. Miranda had come up and stood next to him.

“Fay seemed to play along.” He replied.

Mark remembered very well finding Miranda all bound and gagged when he was over her place for some plumbing work.

“I noticed they have not caught you yet.” He grinned.

“I keep away from them.” Miranda laughed.

She had brought drinks for Tim and the twins, which the boys eagerly accepted. The crowed had dispersed again and Tim and the twins were sitting on the side of the tickle bench having a drink, Fay still tightly tied to the post.

“Hmmppffff?”

“I think they will let you go. Eventually…” Mark said, smiling at his helpless daughter, before continuing to chat with Miranda.

To Fay’s surprise, her father left her and walked with Miranda away from her. Looking at Tim and the twins, she mumbled into her gag.

“You heard your dad.” Tim said. “We will let you go. Eventually…”
Last edited by slackywacky 9 months ago, edited 3 times in total.

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

That was quite the fun chapter :) And Fay was a willing captive! Well done!
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Indeed, this was fun to read, Grand Master [mention]slackywacky[/mention]. It is amazing how you keep tying (pun intended) different parts of your story together.
Spy Task Force Completed
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

It’s true, it was, as always a great and fun read Grand Master of intriguing and delightful bondage, I sense there maybe a few new characters emerging from this charity event, or at least I hope so :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic