All in the family (f/m, mm/FF, F/mff, F/f, f/mfF, FF/f, mf/FF and more)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

I can’t wait to see how Mark makes things up to Faye, while naturally hoping the whole experience doesn’t leave her cold and uninspired to continue in the role of roped up damsel. But then it’s over to you Grand Master @slackywacky to make us all speechless with your writing skills
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

One wonders why Fay doesn't blame her father and why Mark is doing this to Fay. I expect I will find out in time.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

@Caesar73, @GreyLord, @Beaumains, @Trammel, @Bandit666, @TightsBound, @Mask6190, @Canuck100 @dogrednuht123 @Argentum

If you want to be added/removed from this list above, let me know.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
137 – Release in sight

“Are you going to untie her?” Carrie asked Mark.

They were standing in the living room of Carrie’s place. Mark had brought his daughter, still hogtied, into the house and gently put her on the couch. After leaving Karen, the cars had driven to Miranda’s place. With it being close to 1 AM, the roads were mostly empty, and they made good time. The twins, Lucas, and Jacob, were riding with Carrie and Tamara, while Miranda and Fay were in the back of the van, still tied and gagged. As Mark did not want to get pulled over again, he was careful and obeyed the speed limit and traffic lights. Not that there were many traffic lights on the route. When they got to Miranda’s place, Mark opened the side door and released the rope holding both females down to the floor of the van.

“Let me get that hogtie rope.” He said, fumbling with the knot.

The knots had tightened, and it took a few moments and soft curses to get them undone.

“Hmmppfff.” Miranda grinned.

Finally, he got the rope undone and Miranda sighed as she was able to stretch her legs again. Without releasing any more ropes, or her gag, Mark helped Miranda out of the van. The twins had come to see if Mark needed help. Carrie and Tamara stayed in their car.

“You guys open the door; I’ll carry her in.” Mark said.

Miranda looked at Mark as he carried her towards the door of her house. At least he carried her. She had half expected to have to hop.

“Hmmppffff.” She mumbled.

“I have no idea what you are saying, but you look great like this.” Mark replied.

Miranda had to grin again. Tightly bound and gagged and this guy, this handsome guy, was telling her she looked good. Her hair was a mess, her medieval clothes needed a wash, although the dirt streaks made them more authentic. It was not something she would have dreamed ever happening to her. With her and Danny splitting up, even if they were not officially married, she had not thought she would meet somebody else so soon. And especially somebody who paid attention to her and who seem to enjoy keeping her prisoner. She was not sure that last thing was a good thing, she already had the twins tying her up, all she needed was another person to keep her bound and gagged.

“Where do you want to leave her?” Lucas asked.

“I’ll put her on her bed. You guys can make sure she gets untied. Right?”

The twins nodded, looking at each other.

“Yes, we’ll release her.” Lucas said, before guiding Mark into the house.

Mark followed Lucas and Jacob to Miranda’s bedroom, and he gently placed the helpless woman on the bed.

“See you later today.” He said, before kissing her on the cheek.

Both Lucas and Jacob grinned.

“Don’t worry, we’ll keep her safe.” Jacob said, a grin on his face.

“Hmmpppfffff.” Miranda mumbled.

“Thanks guys.” Mark called out to the twins as he walked back to his van.

The twins closed the door after him. Fay, the only prisoner left in the van was lying quietly, just waiting for things to happen. There was not more she could do. Mark had left the side door of the van open, but she was too tightly tight and exhausted to do something with it. And neither Carrie or Tamara came checking up on her. Her father coming back to the van startled her.

“Let me secure that rope again.” Mark said as he leaned into the van.

“Maybe you should let me go instead.” Fay thought, but it was obvious her father had other plans.

He fixed the rope in place, keeping Fay in her spot, closed the side door and got in the driver’s seat. The engine started up and moments later he followed Carrie and Tamara.

“I apologize.” Mark had said to Fay while he drove towards Carrie’s place.

Fay was still as tightly tied as earlier and due to the gag could not reply. She had no idea how long she had been tied, but she figured it would be around nine or ten hours. Some very long hours. In the beginning it had been fun, then she got fed up with it and just wanted out, but nobody untied her. Even worse, her father acted as ringleader and was actively telling people to leave her tied. Fay had to laugh, as on the one side she was angry at her father for keeping her tied, on the other side it had been an experience she never had before. As a kid she had been tied up a few times, but that was cowboy and Indian stuff. This was more grown-up stuff. Whenever people interacted with her, it felt great. It was the moments in between where nothing happened that were the moments where she got bored, and she wanted out. Her mind was making up stories, being the daughter of the president and being held for ransom. Or a princess who was tom be married, against her will, to the much older lord of the castle.

“I would not mind getting rid of this bloody gag.” Fay thought.

The wad in her mouth was sodden and she had been drooling for some time.

“One of the least favorite things of being tied up.” She thought.

She had tried to escape her bonds, many times during the hours being tied up, but all with the same result, nothing happened. The ropes kept her prisoner, the gag kept her quiet and she could do nothing to change it.

“I may have overdone it a bit tonight.” Mark said, while driving. “Understand that it was not my intention, things kind of happened.”

After they had left Miranda’s place, Mark had figured out that he could just have had Fay travel with Tamara, instead of him bringing her. But that was after they were already on the road again, and Mark figured it gave him a chance to talk to Fay. A pretty one-sided conversation though.

“Hmmppfff.” Fay grunted as they went over a bump, probably the disused railroad tracks in town.

“I am not sure you will forgive me; I understand. I know Karen, Miranda and their kids play these games a lot, I figured it would be good for you to connect with them. There is something happening between Miranda and me and I wanted you to not feel left out. She is a gorgeous and funny woman and I like her very much. Maybe this was my way of letting you know I want to see Miranda more.”

Fay snorted in her gag, an attempt at a laugh.

“You had to be pretty blind to not see that the two of you like each other.” Fay thought.

“I know I could have done it differently, but I was caught up in the moment. Looking back, I should have called it quits way earlier. Sorry.”

“Hmmppfff.” Fay grunted.

She knew her fathers’ intentions were good, his execution maybe a little wonky, but she figured if she was going to see more of Miranda and the twins, she might as well get used to being tied up, it was probably going to be part of her life. She knew the twins fancied her, she had seen the glances, but many kids at school did. Being a cheerleader did not help, but she had no boyfriend now, she had male and female friends, but school was more important to her.

“We’re almost there.” Her father had said.

A few more bumps in the road and the van stopped. She could hear her dad leave the drivers seat and the side door slid open. He removed the rope holding her down to the floor and without untying her, lifted her up at her shoulder and ankles and carried her to the font door, which Carrie had opened. He followed her into the house, making sure not to bump his prisoner into doors or walls and not to drop her. Gently he placed her on the couch.

“Are you going to untie her?” Carrie had asked Mark.

Fay moved her head, looking at the two adults in the room. Tamara showed up a few minutes later and without saying a word, started to untie the helpless woman. Mark stepped up and helped. It took fairly long to untie Fay, as she had fought her bonds hard, and all the knots were tight. Finally, she did not even move, she just lay there on the couch, Fay was free.

“Come on. We’ll let you have a bath, while mum makes something to eat for you.” Tamara said, helping Fay up.

Now that she was free, and the mentioning of food, made her realize she was indeed hungry. Fay and Tamara headed to the door to the hallway, when Fay stopped, turned around, walked over to her father, and kissed him on the cheek.

“You are forgiven.” She grinned, before following Tamara.

Carrie laughed.

“Lucky you.” She grinned.

“Think so.” Mark answered. “I will see you all later today. I better head home.”

“Yes, you will.”
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
laz
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by laz »

great chapter
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

I’m so glad Fay and Mark had at least a one sided conversation, that all is forgiven, and that Mark has admitted his feelings for Miranda even if that became obvious a while. But I think the best part is Fay accepting the fact she’s likely to find herself bound and gagged a lot more often.

Fantastic update as always oh Grand Master
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

So, Fay got finally out - and that Father and Daughter had a Conversation about the Events is good. Miranda on the other Hand ... I have the feeling the Twins will not let her out too soon. Those two have a Tendency not know when enough is enough .... there might be a serious talk in order .... but I am sure @slackywacky will surprise us - as he always does. Well done!
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

Great update to move the story forward with character development and insight to upcoming chapters. Looking forward to the dynamics of Mark and Miranda as well as Mark and Fay.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

slackywacky wrote: 2 days ago “Don’t worry, we’ll keep her safe.” Jacob said, a grin on his face.
This does not inspire much confidence.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

@slackywacky, your latest chapter is splendid. The way that you have integrated Mark and Fay into the family is wonderful. Bless you for keeping us well entertained.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic