One afternoon

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
lasse672000
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

One afternoon

Post by lasse672000 »

It was late afternoon. There was a knock on the door, and when teenage Tina, dressed in a pair of yellow cotton pantyhose, a denim knee length skirt and a long sleeved, white blouse, with an abundance of frills on the collar and cuffs, opened, a middle aged lady dressed in black leather boots, black nylon pantyhose, a black leather skirt, and a black knee length leather coat, holding a hold-all, and whom Tina didn't know, stood outside.
"May I help you, ma'm?" she politely asked.
"You may." the woman graciously replied. "Are you alone in the house, child?"
Tina disliked being called 'child' in such a patronizing way, always had, but something in the older woman's face made it clear she wasn't in the mood to argue.
"No, ma'm; my two sisters are also here."
"No parents?"
"No, ma'm. Well, I mean yes, ma'm; but they're both at work, and won't come home for another couple of hours."
"M-hm; I see!" the old woman thoughtfully said, and a strange glow appeared in her eyes. "Well, that's perfect! Get your sisters to come down to the living room, without delay."
Without really knowing why, Tina did as she was told, and soon Tina, along with sisters Theodora, dressed in white cotton pantyhose, a knee length beige corduroy skirt, and a light blue, knitted turtle necked sweater with cats on it, and Astrid dressed in light blue cotton pantyhose, a white, knee length, multi tiered tulle skirt, and a white long sleeved blouse, all of them teenagers and none of them wearing shoes, stood in the living room.

The old woman stood in front of them, inspecting them from top to toe.
"So, they're you sisters, are they?" she asked Tina.
"Yes, ma'm. May I introduce...?"
"No; you may not!" The woman's dismissal was to rude, Tina just stood there, with her mouth wide open, not knowing what to say.
"Oh, do shut your mouth, child. You look like an imbecile." She picked up her hold-all and opened it. She reached inside and picked up two lengths of rope, which she gave to Tina, ordering: "Tie their wrists, behind their backs! I will inspect your work when you're done, so no cheating!"
She tied her sisters' wrists as thoroughly, but comfortably, as she could, knowing that they weren't going to get free for a while, as she had learned how to make proper knots in the girl scouts. Besides, she had placed the knots in places that were hard, but not impossible, to reach.

The woman marched her prisoners into the living room, and made Theodora and Astrid sit in two chairs, so their wrists became trapped between the backs of the chairs and their bodies. Then she took out two longer lengths of rope, which she handed to Tina, who wound them around her sisters' waists and the backs of the chairs. Two more pieces of rope made sure their ankles were tied individually to the legs of the chairs.
"Now, you!" the woman ordered, and pointed to an empty chair. Soon, Tina was tied to her chair, much the same way she had tied her sisters to theirs.

When the girls' parents came home a couple of hours later, they found the girls still tied to their chairs.
"You've been having fun, I see!" their mother laughed, as she helped them get free.
"Yes!" they replied in unison, and Theodora added; "And we hope we'll get to do it all over again, some time!"
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

Not bad, but the same thing I tell so many others. Please line space between paragraphs, and remember, that every time the speaker changes, it's a new paragraph.

Drawscore
Beetlebailey13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beetlebailey13 »

Good story
" No use to struggle, my dear, you're tied up much too tight for escape! However, I'd be in your debt if you would try... "
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic