A chance encounter MM/FF

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
lasse672000
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

A chance encounter MM/FF

Post by lasse672000 »

When Agneta, for the umpteenth time, tripped over a tree root and again banged her knee, she started regretting her idea of what a walk in the forest should be like. Well, to be fair; the walk-in-the-forest part had actually been Anton's idea, but the rest had been hers. Not that he objected very much, of course. He seldom, if ever, did, when she started talking about ropes and being restrained, one way or another. But this time, she so wished he had. She also regretted having talked him in to it in the first place. And the choice of path, which they both knew probably was littered with roots and stones of pretty much all shapes and sizes, sticking out of the ground all over the place. And her choice of clothes. A t-shirt, that left pretty much her entire belly bare and jeans, cut off mid-thigh, ankle socks and sandals, weren't exactly the best choice of clothes. But; there you are.

"You O.K back there?" Anton asked, and tugged lightly on the rope he had tied around her waist, which also held her wrists together behind her back. Before they left home, he had also thoroughly blindfolded her, using a cotton pad over each eye, held in place by a long strip of fabric, which in turn was held in place by copious amounts of sticky tape. But when he wanted to put a sock in her mouth as a gag, and put plenty of sticky tape over it too, she protested.
"I want to be able to talk to you!" she had protested.
"O.K." He shrugged.

They eventually reached a small clearing, and Simon wound the rope around a tree and knotted it off behind it, effectively trapping her wrists between the tree and her body. He then tied some more rope snugly, but not too tightly, around her knees and ankles and then around the tree, so she wouldn't be able to sit down.
"Still O.K?" he asked.
She tried to move, but, of course, found she couldn't.
"It's a bit tight, but I think I'll survive." she replied, adding: "As long as we won't stay for too long."
"Good. And no; we won't be here for long. I just want to catch my breath for a couple of minutes, As I can imagine you want too?"
"Ah!" He breathed deeply, slowly letting the air out. "Can you feel how clean and fresh the air is? It's so peaceful here. I wish you could see, what I see. We're actually in a small clearing on top of a small hill, and there's nothing but trees, as far as the eye can see in any direction.
"Yes." she said. "I can feel the sun's warmth and a slight breeze against my skin."
"Want something to drink?"
"Yes, please. I'm so thirsty, you couldn't believe."
He held a bottle of water against her lips, and she took a couple of big sips.
"Thank you!" she sighed.
She heard him take a sip, before putting the bottle away.

Suddenly, she heard voices coming from roughly the same direction they had come from. She expected Anton to, at least, untie her from the tree, so they could hide, but instead he shouted:
"There you are! At last! I've been waiting for ages."
"Anton; who...?"
"Ah," he nonchalantly dismissed her question, "it's only a couple of people I know. They're lovely people."
"Do I know them?"
"I don't think so; no. But you will. Especially her."

A couple of minutes later, she heard Anton say:
"Welcome, Ritchie; Desdemona! Hope it wasn't too difficult getting here? By the way, you can put her by the tree next to Agneta, so they can get to know each other."
A couple of minutes later, the boys said they were leaving the girls alone for a while.
"O.K." they both said, in chorus.
Agneta turned her head in the direction she thought Desdemona was.
"Desdemona? I'm Agneta." she introduced herself. "Nice to meet you."
"Likewise." the other girl said. "But, please; call me Mona. Only mum calls me Desdemona, and only when she's mad at me, or wants something from me."
"O.K." Then they started comparing how they had been tied, and what had been used as blindfolds. When they started comparing hobbies, they soon discovered they had similar tastes.

Later that night, when they lay in their beds, Agneta turned to Anton and said: "I'd like to meet Mona again, and see for myself, what she actually looks like."
"You will, hunny. You will." Anton sleepily said.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Now that is a fun encounter. Maybe you will write how Agneta ad Mona meet again?
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
lasse672000
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by lasse672000 »

Agneta and Anton were once again walking through the forest. Agneta was dressed as last time and once again had her wrists tied behind her back, and a rope tied around her waist. She wasn't blindfolded though, so she could actually see where she was going, thus minimizing, if not completely eliminating, the risk of tripping over things. No, this time, she had her ears plugged, and covered by heavy duty hearing protection, not too unlike those worn by people working in noisy environments.
'I hope we get to that clearing soon!' she thought. 'I'd so like to meet Mona again, and actually see what she looks like!'
Anton held a handwritten note in front of her and pointed. 'Nearly there' the note said, and she nodded to show she had understood.
He showed her another note, which said: 'Anxious to meet her again; are you?' She nodded vigorously, and rolled her eyes towards the sky.
'That much, huh?'

They soon got to a clearing, and he led her towards a group of trees, and placed her in front of one. He tied her to the tree, as he had done the last time, and she started looking around.
The clearing was too perfectly circular for it to have been entirely natural. It was small, no more than 5 meters across. She would have loved to talk to Anton, just to make the time go faster, and to forget about being nervous, but as she couldn't hear a thing, she wouldn't have been able to tell if she was yelling her head off or was whispering, so she just stood there in silence.

Suddenly, she saw a boy and a girl walking towards them, the girl being about her age. She also appeared to have her wrists tied behind her back, and a rope had been tied around her waist. Anton and the other boy waived to each other and the girl was placed and tied to a tree next to Agneta.
Agneta now had a better chance to get a good look at her, and saw she and the other boy were almost as blonde as she and Anton were dark haired. Both girls' ears were covered, had bangs cut off just above their eyebrows, below shoulder length hair, but Mona wore a sleeveless, white t-shirt, white, tight shorts, white ankle socks and leather sandals.
'So, that's what she looks like?' Agneta thought. 'She's actually quite pretty!'
Mona must have thought the same thing, because she gave Agneta an appreciative look.

The boys slowly walked around the clearing a couple of times, but after what seemed like an eternity, they released the girls from the trees and led them back home.

Later that night Anton said: "Ritchie wanted us to come and visit some day. Would you like that?"
"Sure!" Agneta enthusiastically replied.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic