Tatiana and Victor m/f

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
lasse672000
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Tatiana and Victor m/f

Post by lasse672000 »

Victor stood in the dark, watching a group of girls stretching after a gymnastics class. He had zeroed in on a girl with waist-long blonde hair, dressed in a pink, long sleeved leotard with green around the collar and cuffs, and white nylon tights. He had seen her before, and knew her name was Tatiana, Tatty to her friends. He checked his pockets one last time, just to make absolutely sure he had everything he needed, and smiled, when he thought about what he was about to put her through.

Tatiana absentmindedly went through her stretching routine.
"What's the matter, Tatty? Are you getting ill or something?" Caroline, dressed in a strawberry red leotard and white nylon tights, worried asked. "You seem so far away."
"No, I'm O.K." Tatiana assured her. "Oh; I don't know!" she sighed deeply. "Victor said he was going to pick me up, but sounded so strange, I'm sure he's up to something. For one thing; he asked me not to change clothes after class. He's never done that before!"
"Mm, that is kind of strange." Caroline nodded. "But I'm sure he has his reasons."
"Mm; I'm just not sure what they might be? Or if I'll like them when I eventually find out. He has a rather bizarre sense of humour, you know."
"Yea; don't I ever."

In the locker room, Tatiana changes her shoes and put on her coat, before saying: "Bye. See you next time!" to the others and leaving. She immediately saw him leaning against a lamp post, looking very casual.
"Hi, Victor!" she hesitantly said.
"Tatty!" he replied, as he approached her, with his hands in the pockets of his jacket.
"Well, here I am, still wearing my leotard and tights. As you requested." She pulled the edges of her coat apart a few inches, revealing what she was wearing.
"Mm, I can see that. Good!" he slowly said. "Come, I've got a car waiting for us in the car park. I thought we'd go someplace and talk."
He grabbed her arm, and without paying much attention to her protests, started dragging her along.

In the back seat, he pulled out a scarf, and a coil of rope.
"As we're going to a top secret location that only I and a few others know about, I'm going to have to blindfold you, and tie your hands together behind your back. Don't worry; I won't be rough."
"Victor! You're scaring me!" Tatiana was close to tears. "Why are you doing this?"
"Well, as I said; it is a secret location we're going to." he explained as he crossed her wrists behind her back, and tied them together. "There we can talk things through, just you and me, without anybody else interfering, either by phone, mail or in person. Now; please be quiet. All will be revealed, shortly."

The car stopped, and he dragged her outside, and into a house. He pulled her into a room, and pushed her into a chair. He tied a rope around her waist, and the back of the chair, before tying her knees and ankles separately to the legs. He grabbed her shoulders and said:
"You just sit here and relax for a while. I'll be right back."
She could hear him walk away and close the door, leaving her all alone with her thoughts and fears.

Victor went into an adjacent room.
"What do you think, granddad?" he asked the old man sitting in an arm chair, looking at Tatiana through a one-way mirror.
"Mm," his granddad growled, "she seems nice enough, I suppose. Nice body, an' all. Gonna keep her here for long; are you?"
"I honestly don't know." Victor said. "It'll all depend on how things progress."
"Mm." his granddad growled again.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

First Part? Nice opener!
Beetlebailey13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beetlebailey13 »

Nice Opening
" No use to struggle, my dear, you're tied up much too tight for escape! However, I'd be in your debt if you would try... "
lasse672000
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by lasse672000 »

Tatiana just sat there, trying to make sense of it all. The boy she loved had turned out to be a kidnapper, and she was the victim? For all she knew, he could be planning to do horrible things to her. She felt tears starting to well up in her eyes.
Suddenly, the door opened, and she could hear someone entering.
"Victor? Is that you?" she sobbed.
She felt a hand gently being placed on her thigh, and a familiar voice said:
"No, love. It's Granddad. Victor's getting ready for something he's been preparing for quite some time. Do you know what that might be?"
"No." she sobbed and shook her head.
"Well, then I think you'll be surprised." he said, and she could hear the soft smile in his voice. "But don't worry; it's nothing dangerous."
"Granddad?" she said, as she didn't know his real name.
"Yes, love?"
"Do you know why he's doing this? And for how long? Keeping me tied up, I mean."
She could hear him taking a deep, trembling, breath, before answering:
"Yes, love; I think I do. But it's best I let him tell you, when he's ready."
"O.K."
"Do you want me to stay here, till he return?"
"Yes, please. If it's all right with you?"
"Cause it is, love. Cause it is." She felt his gnarly old hand gently stroking her cheek, and she leaned her head against it.

That was the way Victor found them, when he walked in a couple of minutes later.
"Naw! How cute!" he teasingly said.
Granddad looked up, and arduously stood.
"Yes, well," he cleared his throat a couple of times, "I think I'll leave you two alone. I guess you'll have a lot to talk about." he went out and closed the door.
Victor just stood there, looking at her, for an eternity.
"Aren't you going to say something? Or are you just going to stand there and stare at me?" she asked. "And don't try to make me believe I'm alone again, because I can hear you breathe!" she added, getting more and more upset by the second.
He knelt beside her and, like his Granddad, put his hand on her thigh.
"You want to know why, and for how long, I suppose?"
"Yes, I would! And what your plans are."
"Well; to answer the ' for how long' question first. The answer is; not long. Just until you've heard what I have to say, and have answered my question. It is a serious question, so I'm going to give you plenty of time to think it over. I suppose that answers the 'why' question as well; doesn't it? As for what I'm going to do to you? That depends entirely on what your answer to my question will be. We either go on as before, or we start a new chapter in our lives."
She turned her head towards him.
"Victor Maguire Patterson!" she blurted out. "Are you going to ask me, what I think you are?"
He smiled and whispered something in her ear.
She gave him a big smile and nodded vigorously. "Yes, you big, lovable, weirdie. A thousand times: 'Yes'!"

On the other side of the door, Granddad, who had been listening, smiled, and nodded.
"Atta boy!" he thought. "Atta boy!"
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Great way to ask. Wonder what the wedding will look like :-)
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic