Kinktober: Agent 38: Tied to the Tracks With a Fellow Damsel

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

Best red-headed spy?

22%
Sam Simpson (Totally Spies)
33%
What if they both were in the story together...
22%
Wait, was that foreshadowing to a future story?
22%

Total votes: 9

TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Kinktober: Agent 38: Tied to the Tracks With a Fellow Damsel

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

(In case you’re unaware, 38 is owned by [mention]bobafettish1[/mention])

So, I was in a pickle again.

My latest mission took me to Texas, where there was wind a plot about blowing up several banks was going to go down. I tried to confront the mastermind of the plot, notorious pyrotechnic Garth Hinkel, over this matter. Unfortunately, he had way more goons than I’d anticipated and I found myself knocked out shortly afterwards,

When I came to, I found myself mummified in rope from my shoulders to my ankles. And where was I tied? Why, to a set of railroad tracks.

“What a cliché,” I muttered to myself.

I took stock of my situation: my hands were pinned to my sides. I tried moving my fingers about, but they were pinned under the pile of rope. That meant I couldn’t get a grip on any gadget I had on me. Maybe, I could-

“So, first time tied to the tracks?”

Startled, I turned my neck and saw something I somehow missed on my first time looking around: another girl (blonde and sporting a pink racing outfit with white boots and gloves) was tied to the tracks too. She was tied the same way with all of that rope, but her bonds seemed a bit looser than mine.

“Uh...surprisingly not,” I told her, kind of confused. “I’ve done some simulations of this scenario a few times during training. But never were the ropes this engulfing.”
“‘Simulations’?”
“Well yea...see...I’m a spy.”
“A spy?!”
“Yep. You can call me Agent 38.”
“Hello there. My name is Penelope.”
“What a lovely name you have. Anyway, I got caught investigating a bomb plot that was being put together by this guy called Garth Hinkel and got placed here to get flattened. Were you also placed here by him?”
“Nope. I was tied to the tracks by this evil man called The Hooded Claw.”

I squinted. “The Hooded who?”
“Hooded Claw. He’s an evil man who’s trying to kill me in order to get all of my money!”
“Whoa! You need to report this guy to the police!”
“Oh no, I don’t have to. My guardian, Sylvester Sneekly, says that there’s no reason to call the cops. Besides, he said that they’d never believe such a story, so why bother reporting it.”

I stopped to think. “Hey, random question: does this Sylvester guy get your money in the event that you die?”
“If Claw isn’t able to steal it, then yes. Why do you ask?”

I shook my head. “We need to have a talk later. But right now, we need to get outta these ropes. Your ropes look looser than mine. Do you have anything on you that you could reach that could cut us loose.”

With some twists of her wrist, Penelope was able to reach her belt. “Not cut...but burn, perhaps.” With that, she pulled out a pocket mirror.

Looking at the sun, the blonde got the mirror at the right angle and bounced the sunlight towards the section of rope that my wrist was under. Despite her inability to see who Claw really was, I had to say that I was impressed by her craftiness.

Within a few minutes, that part of the rope was damaged enough for me to slip my wrist out. Lucky for me, one of the knots would begin my escape was within reach.

Within five minutes, I had gotten free of all of those ropes. And just in time, for I could hear the sound of the train’s whistle crying out in the horizon.

“Thanks a million for the help back there,” I told Penelope. I then took off, hoping to stop Garth and his men from-

“Uh, would you mind giving me some help, please?”

I turned back, seeing Penelope, still tied to the tracks, looking at me expectantly.

“Oh, right. Sorry,” I sheepishly told her as I ran back to return the favor to her.
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666