Kinktober: Rise of Red Hood (M/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

Red Hood made his debut in my stories!

Yay!
No votes
Get to the part where he reveals his identity to Batman already!
100%

Total votes: 1

TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Kinktober: Rise of Red Hood (M/F)

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

Several of Joker’s goons had just robbed a bank in order to fund Joker’s latest scheme (four words: Smile-X Gas On Demand). Batgirl was on her way to the bank to stop their illegal financial transaction. But little did she know, someone else was already there to deal with them...

Upon getting there, the heroine crawled through the smashed glass window. No one was there (the employees and patrons all must’ve evacuated), but she could hear punching noises coming from the bank’s vault followed up by several gunshots!

Racing to the vault, Barbra was stunned by what she saw: inside were several of Joker’s goons all lying on the floor barely conscious. She noticed that blood could be seen pouring from the wounds on their legs.

Standing over them was a figure Barbra had never seen before: he was wearing a brown denim jacket over a grey wife-beater and blue jeans. He had a utility belt on that looked similar to her own and over his head was a metallic red helmet. Two pistols were in hand.

“Uh, hi...” Batgirl hesitantly greeted the man. “I’ve never seen you around these parts before.”
“My first night out,” he replied, a robotic voice modular evident by how he sounded.
“I see. Well, what’s your name?”
“You can call me Red Hood.”
“Well, I’m Batgirl. I see that you’re packing some heat there.”
“Yep,” he responded as he placed the pistols back in his jacket pockets.
“Well, thanks for the help,” Batgirl told him. “I’ve got it from here.”

She started towards the criminals, but Red Hood pushed her back. “With all due respect, I got it.” With that, he pulled a metal back with a tiny spraying device attached to it.

“What is that?” the redhead asked.
“An incendiary device. When the timer on it goes off, those scumbags will be burned to a crisp.”
“Whoa whoa!” Batgirl exclaimed, stepping in front of him. “I’m sorry, but I can’t let you dish out this style of murderous justice!”
“First off, I prefer the term ‘vigilante justice’. And c’mon, what are you gonna do? Send them to jail?”

The vigilante took a deep breath before speaking. “I know you and Robin and Batman and all your superfriends have this ‘no-kill’ mentality. Hell, at one point in my life, I was subscribed to that mentality. But from my own personal experience, I’ve seen firsthand that shipping these scum to jail only gives them the chance to escape and to do things more evil than the last. So, my goal is to make sure they don’t go to jail at all...because they’ll be dead after I’m done with him.”

Batgirl got into a fighting stance. “I’m sorry, Red Hood, but I’m not gonna let you do this. Not on my watch!”

The vigilante shrugged, suddenly grabbed Batgirl by her arm and threw her out of the safe. Landing on her feet, the heroine charged forwards, only to receive a running dropkick to the chest, sending her flying back.

As Batgirl struggled to get back up, Red Hood took out two grappling ropes. He threw one that wrapped itself around her body, pinning her arms to her sides. The second one wrapped around her ankles and knees.

Before she could say something or attempt to fight back, the vigilante launched another kick at her knees, sending her face-first onto the bank’s carpeted floor. He then turned the device on, threw it into the safe with the unconscious goons still inside and slammed the safe door shut.

“It seems you have a dilemma facing you,” Red Hood told the bound girl. “Either you leave these goons to fry and chase after me, or you try to disable the device and let me escape. Personally, the former option would be the smartest. However, I know what you’re gonna do. So I wish you the best and I hope you don’t die trying. See ya around...Babs.” With that, Red Hood ran off into the night.

Batgirl was shocked. ‘Babs’, he said. Did he know her secret identity? If so, then how.

But that didn’t matter right now. She had to disable the device before it set the goons ablaze.

The heroine got to her feet and hopped towards the safe. The ropes were tight, but gave her just enough slack to reach her utility belt and pull out an electronically-charged Batarang. She hopped towards it at max speed and plunged the Batarang into the safe’s electronic lock system, short-circuiting it.

The safe slowly swung open. Hopping inside, Batgirl saw that the timer had just 30 seconds left on it. Pulling out another electric Batarang, she hopped towards the device and, using all of the wrist movement the ropes allowed, flung it at the device. The Batarang plunged into the device and let out an electrical current, short-circuiting it and turning the timer off.

Letting out a sigh of relief, Barbra grabbed a third Batarang (not of the electrical variety this time) and started to cut herself free. As she did, she wondered about that new guy, Red Hood. She wondered how he knew her identity and why, upon further reflection, he seemed vaguely familiar...
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666