Outcast (mf/ffmm)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Rascal.Raconteur
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Outcast (mf/ffmm)

Post by Rascal.Raconteur »

Chapter 1
News from town

In a quiet southern Indiana town the leaves fall red and orange from the trees. School has just restarted, and families are spending their weekends at home, no longer going up north or out to visit relatives. In one such home, a young man is tied to a chair, his arms, legs, and mouth immobilized.

He makes attempts to break free, to speak, but it all fails to set him loose or notify those outside. Just then the door opens. In comes his best friend, Mel.

"Whoa, Hank, what's going on?" He looks around carefully, trying to be sure that no one is watching. Slowly, Mel approaches the bound and gagged man and begins to tug at the layers of tape circling his mouth.

"Put your hands up and move away from my son." Mel spins around in terror with his hands shooting into the air. The form across the room is holding a police issue revolver and a face softening into a grin.

"Ah, Mel, you surprised me." The woman lowered her weapon and strode over to the pair. She pulled up a chair and said, "please take a seat."

Mel swallowed hard and said, "I guess that would be ok." He reasoned that Miss Deitz wasn't just talking about having him sit down.

When she began binding his wrists behind his back Mel became a little nervous, despite expecting it.

"Mel, it's about time you had this training to occasionally. Hanky here has been learning escapism for years and he has benefitted from the training. You should also be able to think critically and get yourself out of difficult situations."

"Any final requests Mel?" The woman allowed the young man only a few syllables before stuffing in a large ball-up cloth and proceeding to wrap the silvery duct tape tightly around his head. When he was effectively gagged, Miss D as he often referred to her, began to pinch him cheek, eliciting some grunts and moans.

Tousling his hair, the woman nodded and said, "that should be sufficient," and began to finish the olive skinned man off, tying up his ankles, knees, and neck to the chair.

As Miss D stood back to admire her handy work, a young female voice was heard calling down the hall from the entry way.

To be continued...
Rascal.Raconteur
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Chapter 1 continued; from the perspective of Hank

Claire and her friend Jenny came into the room, giving Hank a feeling of both excitement and embarrassment. Sure he'd been tied up with his sister Claire many times, but as far as he knew, Jenny was completely unaware of these games. Well, not now.

His mother greeted the two of them as if Mel and he had not been tied to chairs, as if they were all at a banquet hall eating dinner.

Jenny made the first comment, "say Miss D, why is Mel and Hanky all tied up like that?"

His mother had obviously prepared for this discussion. "Jennifer, one day you will learn that preparation is your friend. You see getting through difficult situations is an important part of life and growing up. You should join Hank one of these days. We could even tie you up back to back."

Jenny went very red, and remained quiet. Hank knew she was afraid of being helpless, she had shared this with him during one of their quiet walks together. He had been too embarrassed to mention that he was able to get over that same fear with a little help from his mom and some rope. Hank and Claire each had a moderate anxiety level and since they were quite young they both had tried many ways to dispel their fears. Ultimately facing them had worked best.

Claire sat down at a chair by the kitchen table and placed her wrists behind her back. The ropes came on, with gentle tightening as needed. After his mom finished tying his sister Claire's hands and feet, she pulled out a small washcloth and a long black ace bandage. Jenny gasped a the cloth was stuffed into her friend's mouth. The ace bandage was wrapped expertly around the woman's head several times. A few wraparounds with the duct tape finished the job.

Jenny sank down into a chair of her own in a mystified stupor and watched as the three struggled and grunted.
Rascal.Raconteur
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

For the next few minutes Claire, Mel, and Hank struggled to free themselves and attempted to speak. Of course all that really happened was a little chafing back and forth, a grunt here, a groan there. Miss D knew her work well and had firmly immobilized her prisoners.

Jenny was surprised when Miss D came up to her and handed her the remaining rope and duct tape.

"Perhaps you will feel better about it all if you get a chance to be the one in control. It's been years since i've gotten a chance to be on the receiving end. Go ahead, i'll guide you through it all."

This exposition from Miss D overwhelmed Jenny with excitement. She carefully followed the older woman's instructions until Miss D was bound at the wrists, chest, thighs, and calves.

"Now you add the gag sweetie. Use that sock there on the table and as much of the tape as you think you need. If I need I need to be released, i'll click my heel against the floor three times like this." The woman imitated a rat-tat-tat rhythm on the floor with her shoe.

Jenny frowned slightly, thinking, and asked, "Miss D I understand why you need to be able to practice freeing your hands and feet to get away, but what is the point of gagging someone?"

Miss D gave her a winning smile and said, "you will find that when someone has a physical advantage over you, you need to compensate some other way. I can use my mouth to get out of many sticky situations. I therefore need to know how to free that appendage as well. If i'm hopelessly tied up, my only other option is to get off my gag and to talk my way out."

Impressed by this answer, Jenny approached the table, grabbed the sock and knelt in front of the bound seated form of Hank and Claire's mom.

"Anything else you'd like to say before I...hit the mute button?" Jenny giggled a little at her silly joke.

"Haha, no, just 'you'll never get away with this!" Miss D laughed at her own joke and opened wide.

Jenny got a thrill out of the gentle struggles and grunts as she wrapped the duct tape around the brunette woman's head. As she wound the tape, the sounds of the woman's moans and shrieks became satisfyingly muffled.

Finishing, the young woman stepped back to admire her own work before turning on a different tv program and sitting down next to Hank.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic