Kinktober: What Your Queen Demands (F/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

Wyt? Should I write more GiD stuff?

Yea! Gender equality and stuff!
75%
Nah! You write damsels better!
25%

Total votes: 4

TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Kinktober: What Your Queen Demands (F/M)

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

“Kristoff, how could you do this to Anna?! I thought you loved her!”

Elsa, Queen of Arendelle, was lounging on her throne when Anna ran in from her bedroom with her lover Kristoff, who profusely shouting apologies, close behind. She was taking a nap and when she woke up, Kristoff was on top of her.

Speaking of Kristoff, he was now pinned to the floor with bands of ice around his wrists, ankles and neck. Elsa was now standing over him, looking at him with horror.

“I do love her!” Kristoff exclaimed. “It was just that she looked so cute sleeping, and-“
“SILENCE!” the queen bellowed. “Anna trusted you and you abused that trust! You’re no better than Hans!”
“I’m nothing like Hans! I’ve just always wanted to-“

Elsa created a long icicle and pointed the point at his nose, silencing him immediately. “Listen to me damn well, Reindeer Boy, for I’m only gonna say this once.”

She knelt down and got into Kristoff’s face, forcing him to lock eyes with her. “If you EVER tickle Anna again, you will be suffering from a permanent case of frostbite. Do I make myself clear?”

“No fair!” the man whined. “Why can’t I tickle her?! You get to do it all the time!”
“That’s cuz I’m the queen, and I can do whatever I want,” Elsa childishly replied as she started to tug on his shoes. “Now then, I think it’s time for some retaliation. Oh, Anna!”

Anna, who had been sitting on the adjacent throne the whole time, stood up. “Yes?”
“How long would you say Kristoff tickled you for?”
“I’d say for about a minute before I was able to throw him off of me.”
“Ok then. That means you get to tickle your lover boy for...an hour.”
“What?!” Kristoff exclaimed. “That’s not fair! I only tickled her for a minute! Why does she get to tickle me for an hour?!”

“Because that’s what your queen demands, Reindeer Boy,” Anna haughtily replied.
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

> Should I write more GiD stuff?

I bet there is an audience for it. It is not my favorite read (x/M), but when one of my favorite authors write it, I at least give it a try :-)
It is good to be the queen...
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic