Kinktober: Mxy-ed Up in Chains (M/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

I gotta say, this is prob my most fave title I’ve ever written

Yea it is
50%
Idk, the Music Meets Mod Meets Mumbo one was the best
50%

Total votes: 2

TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Kinktober: Mxy-ed Up in Chains (M/F)

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

Superman was off-planet participating in a meeting at the Justice League Watchtower. Thus, it was up to Kara-El (aka Supergirl) to defend Metropolis from evil-doers.

So far, she was doing a good job at it; she had already stopped a bank robbery and three muggers. And as we join her, she was stopping a fourth one.

“And stay down!” Kara ordered as she punched the mugger across the alleyway, causing him to crash into a dumpster. After making sure he was down, the heroine picked up the purse that the mugger stole and handed it back to the old lady it was taken from.

“Thank you, dearie,” the woman said as she opened up her purse. “Want a hard candy?”
“Sure,” Supergirl answered, taking the treat. “Have a great day, ma’am.”

As the old lady hobbled away, Kara turned towards the mugger, preparing to fly him to the police station. But something had happened to him...

In the place of the mugger now stood a man with a bulb-shaped no taller than two feet. He wore a purple suit, matching hat, green bowtie and black dress shoes. Under the hat laid no hair save for two individual hairs sticking out of the left side of his head.

Supergirl, visibly annoyed, rolled her eyes upon seeing him. “Mr. Mxyzptlk...has it been three months already?”
“Indeed it has,” Mxyzptlk (who, for the author’s sanity, will henceforth be called “Mxy”) proudly replied. “And since he’s off doing superhero stuff in space, I figured I might as well spend some quality time with his cousin.”
“Uh-huh...look, as flattered as I am, I’m a bit busy right now. So, why don’t you save us all some time and just say your name backwards.”

Mxy shook his head. “Uh-uh. No way I’m gonna get defeated so quickly by saying Kyltpz-“

The imp bit down on his lip, realizing what he was about to say. “Hah! I caught myself! Now, the first thing-hey! Where’d you go?!”

Deciding to just ignore him, Kara decided to just fly away and let her cousin deal with this weirdo himself. But Mxy wouldn’t be ignored, damnit!

Extending his hands outward, he launched a long string of gold-colored chains that flew out and wrapped themselves around Supergirl’s ankles. Stunned, the blonde felt herself being tugged back down to the floor.

More chains flew out and wrapped themselves all around Kara. When it was all said and done, everything from her mouth to her ankles were bound in the gold chains.

“MMPH!” Supergirl grunted as she started to flex her muscles in an attempt to break the chains off.

Noticing this, Mxy slapped his forehead. “Whoops, almost forgot!”

Snapping his fingers, the imp caused a tiny crystal of Kryptonite to spawn every few feet of the chains, sapping the heroine of her powers and strength.

“There! Now that’s more like it! Anyway, before I was so rudely interrupted, I have some plans for when Superman shows his tights-wearing butt around these parts: first off, I’m gonna bring in some villains from other dimension and pit them against our pal! Ooh, I can just picture it now: Superman versus Doctor Doom! Mmm, I just got goosebumps thinking about it! Now, the second plan is a bit complicated, so try to keep up.”

Mxy created a drawing pad that was perched on an easel and a marker. “Ok, first I’m gonna create a giant bunny who preaches the value of vegetables! Now, seeing that-“
“MMPH! MMMMPH!” Supergirl cried out, appearing to be tired and lethargic from the Kryptonite exposure.

The imp rolled his eyes. “Ugh, fine. I’ll remove the chains from your mouth. If you beg for mercy and promise not to fly away again, I’ll remove the chains, got it?”

Seeing Kara nod, Mxy snapped his fingers, causing the part of the chain around her mouth to disappear.

“Key-tip-Cecil!” Kara blurted out.

Mxy cocked his head. “Huh? Is that some type of slang the children of this planet are saying today?”
“Kai-till-zebra-em.”
“Is that even English? Portuguese? Pig Latin?”
“No! I’m saying kilt-tit-zebra!”

The imp, finally figuring out what was trying to be pronounced, burst out laughing. “Hah! Honestly, I don’t know why I’m wasting my time with you. Superman is clearly your superior. After all, at least HE knows how to pronounce my name backwards correctly.”
“And that pronunciation is?” Supergirl asked out of curiosity.
“Why, Kyltpzyxm, of course!”

He turned towards the blonde to gloat, but found her to be smirking in his direction.

“What?” he asked.
“Gotcha.”
“What do you-ah poop! I said it, didn’t I?”

With that, Mxy disappeared in a puff of smoke, taking the chains with him.

oOo

Some time later, Superman was done with the meeting. He met up with his cousin at his apartment for a cup of coffee.

“How was protecting the city today?” Clark asked.
“Pretty good. Nothing too hard to deal with.”

The hero suddenly remembered something. “Say, it’s been 90 days. Did Mxyzptlk bother you?”
“Oh, he did. But he wasn’t too hard to deal with.”
“How’d you get rid of him?”
“Well, you know how Kryptonite is your...well, Kryptonite?”
“Yea?”
“Well, not shutting up is his Kryptonite,” Kara answered with a giggle.
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666