Kinktober: Scooby Doo Meets The China Doll Gang (FFF/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

Thoughts on the CDG?

They’re a cool group of thieves w/a cool gimmick
33%
Scooby Snack-stealing bastards!
67%

Total votes: 6

TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Kinktober: Scooby Doo Meets The China Doll Gang (FFF/F)

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

A string of robberies had occurred around the town of Conway Cove. Several residents of households had reported being held up at gunpoint, tied up, and robbed by three figures. One such unlucky resident happened to be Elizabeth Carols, the fifth cousin of the uncle of the gardener of the father of the childhood friend of Daphne Blake.

Naturally, no one robs the fifth cousin of the uncle of the gardener of the father of the childhood friend of Daphne Blake and gets away with it! Thus, Daphne and her friends sat down with Elizabeth and asked her what she could tell them about these thieves.

“They were aliens!” Elizabeth shouted.
“Come again?” Velma asked.

Elizabeth took a sip of her coffee before elaborating. “They only wore grey. And where their faces should’ve been were only blank doll faces.”

“Did they sound like aliens?” Fred asked.
“That’s the thing!” the woman exclaimed. “They didn’t speak at all! They only made gestures. I had to use, like, context clues to get what they were trying to say.”
“So, they, like, didn’t say anything to you?” Shaggy asked.
“Well, they did leave a note behind; a note written in an alien language!”

Elizabeth pulled out a note and handed it to the gang to read.

Annwyl Ma’am,
Ymddiheurwn am unrhyw anghyfleustra y gallech fod wedi'i ddioddef wrth ein dwylo heddiw. Cymerwch gysur yn yr ystyr mai dim ond gwrthrychau corfforol y gellir eu disodli a gymerwyd a bod eich bywyd wedi'i arbed.

Roeddech chi ond un stop ar ein taith trwy'ch tref. Gallwch gysylltu â'r heddlu neu â phwy bynnag rydych chi ei eisiau. Ond ni allant hwy na chi ein hatal rhag cwblhau ein nod.

Cofion gorau,
CDG

Velma took a photo of the note in order to analyze it later. “Well, we’ll see what we can do about this, ma’am.”

Unbeknownst to any of them, three figures were standing outside the house, all of them brandishing audio magnifiers.

“I figured that someone in this town would try a source outside of the police.”
“Hey, maybe whoever these people are will be more effective than those jokes charitably called cops in this town.”
“Still, we need to get these people out of the way before they get in our way.”
“And how do you propose we do that?”
“Hmm...perhaps we should isolate one of them and give them a bit of a fright?”
“I’m down with that. Who should we spook?”
“How about the redhead?”
“I’m down with that.”
“I’ll second that motion.”

oOo

Back at the Mystery Van, Shaggy and Scooby were splitting a foot-long hoagie, Fred was perusing the latest copy of Trapsters Magazine and Velma was typing away on her laptop while Daphne was looking over her shoulder.

“So guys,” Fred said as he was reading the magazine’s cover article “Why You Should Buy a New Net Every Three Weeks”. “What do we think: an alien invasion of Conway Cove or is it a hoax?”
“Aliens,” Shaggy said.
“Definitely aliens,” Velma agreed.
“Really, Velma?” the blond asked.
“No, not really,” the brunette replied. “I analyzed that note Miss Carols gave us. That ‘alien’ language the note was written in is actually Welsh.”

Clearing her throat, Velma read, “It translates to: ‘Dear Ma'am, We apologize for any inconvenience you may have suffered at our hands today. Take comfort in the sense that only physical objects that have been replaced have been taken and your life spared. You were just one stop on our journey through your town. You can contact the police or whoever you want. But neither they nor you can stop us from achieving our goal. Best wishes, CDG’.”

“But I’ve never heard of robbers working in complete silence,” Daphne mused.

Velma shrugged. “There are a bunch of crazy weirdo criminals out there. I thought our line of work would’ve taught you that lesson by now.”

Fred placed the magazine down. “It doesn’t matter if they’re humans in disguise or beings from the planet Mars. People are being robbed and we need to stop them! Gang, it’s time-“
“Ruh-roh,” Scooby barked, cutting him off.
“It’s time to split up!” Fred proudly exclaimed. “We’ll go to the houses that were robbed and see if there’s a pattern that we’re missing. Velma and I will take the houses on the east side. The rest of you take the houses on the west.”

As Velma and Fred stepped out of the van, they were suddenly approached by an old lady.

“Excuse me, young people,” the lady quietly said. “Would you mind helping me find my cat, Mr. Mittens? He ran off today and I just can’t find him.”
“Uh, we’d love to, ma’am,” Fred hesitantly replied. “But we were in the middle of-“

The old lady sighed. “Oh, that’s alright, kids. It’s just that Mr. Mittens was my only companion after my kids abandoned me. You go on ahead now. I’ll just go home and spend the rest of my days wasting away without a companion alongside me.”

Velma sighed. “Alright, fine. We’ll help you find your cat.”

As the two mystery solvers followed the old woman (who was walking at a snail’s pace), two figures watched from nearby.

“Wow, she can really pull off that old lady act!”
“And that guilt act to rope them into helping? Genius!”
“Alright, we need to get the other two away from Redhead. Got the alien mask?”
“Yep. That buffoon and his dog think that we’re aliens? Oh, I’ll make him believe that we’re aliens.”

oOo

“Well guys, I guess it’s up to us to investigate,” Daphne told the remaining two. Let’s get going.”
“Must we?” Shaggy asked. “Can’t we, like, help that old lady find her cat or something?”

Scooby nodded along, despite his hatred towards cats. Anything, even those horrid furry creatures, was better than hunting potential aliens.

The redhead shook her head. “Y’know, there might be a Scooby Snack in it for you.”
“Not going for that ploy again,” Shaggy decisively stated.
“Yea! Not for the 325th time,” Scooby agreed.

Daphne got up close to the two. “What would you two say if I offered you a large pizza pie with Scooby Snacks serving as toppings?”

The brown haired guy’s eyes lit up. “I’d say, like, you’ve got a deal! Let’s go, Scoob!”

The two stepped out of the van. The first thing they saw was what appeared to be a grey alien. Its face had two large black eyes and large fangs.

“GRRRRRRR!” it growled.

That was all Shaggy and Scooby had to see. The dog climbed into his owner’s arms and the two ran off at a speed that The Flash would be jealous of.

Daphne stood there in a state of shock. She somewhat expected to encounter the aliens during the search, but she didn’t think that she’d encounter one almost immediately!

The redhead ran to one of the van’s compartments, hoping to find a spare net or rope Fred would have lying around. When Daphne turned around to see if the alien was still there, she was shocked to see that there was another figure standing besides the alien.

It looked the same as the alien from the neck down, wearing a grey catsuit and matching gloves and boots. But instead of the big eyes and fangs, it had a grey hood and blank doll face mask on, matching the description that Elizabeth and the others had given of their robbers. The alien removed its head, revealing the same doll face as the one next to it, and drew a gun, pointing it at Daphne’s head.

Frightened for her life, Daphne threw her hands in the air. “Please don’t hurt me!” she begged.

The two just stood there in absolute silence. The one on the left gestured towards something outside the van. A third figure wearing the same outfit and doll mask emerged, holding several coils of rope. The doll took her place next to the other two.

“You’re the thieves that have been robbing this town, aren’t you?”

The three nodded in unison.

“Who even are you people? Are you even people?”

The one in the middle gestured towards a notepad and pen that Velma was writing on. Taking the hint, Daphne grabbed the objects and handed it to the figure. Scribbling an answer down, the thief turned the notepad around so that Daphne could read it.

You can call us the China Doll Gang. And yes, we are people. What did you think we were?

The redhead shook her head. “Never mind. Look, what do you want with me? Are you going to hurt me?”

The Doll in the middle wrote down another answer. No, but only if you do what we tell you to do. Hands behind your back. Now.”

When Daphne did, the Doll with the rope grabbed a coil and started to tie her wrists together. As Daphne felt the rope get tighter, she asked, “So, you’re not going to speak at all?”

The Doll with the notepad wrote a response. ”Not a word.”
“But why?” she asked as another rope was tied around her waist to hold her arms down.
”It’s just how we roll. Now, please stop asking questions...or else.”

Deciding to stay quiet, the redhead watched as her ankles and knees were swiftly tied together. With their captive now secured, the Doll who was holding the gun marched over, grabbed the scarf from around Daphne’s neck and started to tie a knot in the middle of it.

As the Doll advanced towards Daphne with the future gag in hand, Daphne shook her head. “Please don’t. Please don’t! I was gagged with that scarf just last week! I didn’t even get a chance to wash-MMPH!”

oOo

Some time later, Fred and Velma found Scooby and Shaggy, who were hiding up in a tree in order to escape the alien. When the four realized that any of them had seen Daphne, they decided to head to the Mystery Van so that they drive around and find her.

“I still don’t know what happened to that old lady,” Fred commented. We were rounding a corner and she just disappeared on us.”
“A shame. With all that time trying to find her cat and then her, we didn’t really have any time to investigate,” Velma said.

The four opened the van up and were shocked by what they saw inside: on the floor was a bound Daphne, who was gagged with her own scarf tied between her teeth.

Meanwhile, the place had been ransacked; the compartment where they kept all of their money was completely empty. Daphne and Velma’s purses were emptied of all of their cash as well as their phones. And worst of all, ALL OF THE SCOOBY SNACKS WERE GONE!

While Fred rushed to his girl’s aid and Scooby and Shaggy mourned the theft of their favorite snack, Velma noticed a piece of paper had been taped to the wall.

Dear Mystery Inc.,
We applaud your attempts to investigate us. However, it’s clear that you underestimated us, which is a mistake we hope you do not repeat during future investigations.

Speaking of investigations, we strongly advise you to cease your investigations into our activities. If you need a reason as to why you should heed our advice, look no further than the redhead and the condition we left her in.

She can attest that we held her at gunpoint. We left her unharmed. If you keep investigating, we WILL find her and her safety cannot be guaranteed once we get our hands on her.

You have been warned.

Sincerely,
The China Doll Gang

Meanwhile...

In their own van, the Dolls were checking out the haul they had collected from the van.

“Hmm...$600 in cash. Not a bad haul, I suppose.”
*crunch crunch* “You know what is a good haul? These Scooby Snacks. They are delicious!”
“Hey you had better not eat the entire box! I still want some.”
“Guys, do you think that they’ll heed our warning and leave us alone?”
“I dunno, probably.
“They seem like good kids. I hope they have a successful career in busting criminals and thieves...who aren’t us, of course.”
Last edited by TamatoaShiny123 4 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

(Note: the CDG are owned by [mention]KP Presents[/mention])
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Fun story, I always love it when Daphne gets captured, she is one of my favourite damsels :)

Will there be more of this story ?
Stiletto Amore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stiletto Amore »

This was all kinds of fun!
Great dialogue as always :D
49% snooping detective, 51% Damsel in Distress.
Cub reporter and part time escapologist - They call me Houdini in heels
https://www.deviantart.com/samward18
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I enjoyed this story very much! Lighthearted and funny!
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

I definitely would love to see you expand on this story in the future and see what happens in the next step in the Mystery gang's investigation into the China Doll Gang. I'm loving the kinktober idea to write new stories each day as many of the ones I am reading from you are amazing.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic