ADVENTURES IN BABYSITTING: THE GAME (mm/mm)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Thanks for the comments, guys.
Glad you found this little piece to your liking.

Actually had a lot of fun writing it.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Jason Toddman[/mention] No sitting here, but aside from that, this short snippet should be right up your alley ;)

Jason Toddman
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Jason Toddman »

bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago @Jason Toddman No sitting here, but aside from that, this short snippet should be right up your alley ;)
Thanks. Found the stand-alone comment confusing for a while though, since there was no context to it. I've got it figured out now though.
Whitestorm
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Whitestorm »

Those little twirps had it coming, haha 8-)

Great story, this one is a bit different from the others, but still as good as ever. Thank you for posting this one 🙂
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Given that you guys seem to really be enjoying my latest babysitting tale (SUCKING UP TO THE BOSS) I thought I might tag you guys on a little blast from the past. Hope you enjoy this one as well, folks!

[mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]FelixSH[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]luiggi87[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]Tiedinjordans[/mention] [mention]tugfan[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]handovermouth[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]stimle[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]Bondwriter[/mention]
Mummybag
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mummybag »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] great story to read again. It makes me think back at all the fun games we played when we were young at camping and those days.
Quit funny drawings in it too.
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

I loved reading this again, it was such a good story!
tugfan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tugfan »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] nice pic you added there
Finn
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Finn »

Good story as usual, but I am disappointed that Don didn't tie you up also and leave you on the floor beside the twin's beds, then go downstairs and watch some TV. Then come up a few hours later and untie you and leave you to untie the twins.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Apologies for tagging you on this. I had no idea all of you had already read this back when it was originally posted.
Mummybag
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mummybag »

bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago Thanks for the comments, guys.
Apologies for tagging you on this. I had no idea all of you had already read this back when it was originally posted.
No need to appoligies, it still is a great story to read and quite fun to have it up again!
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Hm... I guess I'm a bit late to that story :lol: I like that story, they really deserved it for being such brats :lol:
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Killua[/mention]
Hey buddy, I'm glad to hear that!

If you enjoyed this little adventure, then I very highly recommend you check out SUCKING UP TO THE BOSS: A BABYSITTER'S PERIL (m+/M)

Ropelover98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ropelover98 »

When i was a kid i had a very hot and handsome male baby sitter, i was always hoping he would tie me up but ofc i never asked it scared for his reaction or that he would tell my parents about it.. now i hope you will babysit me one day Sir, i love your mind and your ideas 😍 thank you for sharing them Sir
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

My scout troop had just turned 10 year old twins as "troop mascots." (Back then, you had to be 11 to be a boy scout). Not as mischievous as your pair, but they could be a handful. Never used dirty socks for gags - just neckerchiefs, bandanas, and bandages. And we frequently let them tie us up. They weren't too good at it, and, most of the time, we escaped easily.

They were sometimes reluctant to be tied, but then, they discovered that they could get back to back, and work to free each other. After that, they'd often ask to be tied up. Sometimes, we'd hog tie them, which made it harder, or hog tie them apart from each other, like on their beds, which pretty much made it impossible, but we had a 20 minute limit, so they never were tied for longer than that. Other times, we'd just tie their hands and feet, and sit them on their beds. One would usually hop over to the other, and they'd get back to back again.

Drawscore
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Ropelover98 wrote: 2 years ago When i was a kid i had a very hot and handsome male baby sitter, i was always hoping he would tie me up but ofc i never asked it scared for his reaction or that he would tell my parents about it.. now i hope you will babysit me one day Sir, i love your mind and your ideas 😍 thank you for sharing them Sir
Just be glad you weren't babysat by the protagonist of this story, otherwise you'd have ended up in a tight bind and chewing on one of his father's rank work socks. It may sound fun on paper, but you'd have been very unhappy about it ;)

Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

What a cute short story. Rambunctious twins causing havoc and the babysitter dealing with them. Glad they got what they deserve. Those socks looked really bad for them to be gagged with. I definitely wouldn't want to be gagged by those things. Maybe something mild at least. Anyway, great story.
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Stormee wrote: 2 years ago Those socks looked really bad for them to be gagged with. I definitely wouldn't want to be gagged by those things.
Trust me, neither did the twin brothers.
But then again, they sorta deserved being silenced with their uncle's pungent wads. Serves them right for being little brats ;)

With your insightful comment on Easy Prey III still fresh in my mind, I'll no doubt be spending the next few weeks concocting a short prequel to this short one-off. Considering the fact that the cousins are well in their teens now, it seems to me like their revenge is past due 8-)

Thanks for the comments, by the way.
99% of the comments we see on here are comments posted from readers who follow stories while they're in production. It seems that as soon as a tale is completed, the thousands of readers who stumble upon it and get access to a complete storyline remain mute and don't bother commenting.

Was really glad to see this little piece bumped back up to the top of its section.
Glad you enjoyed it!

FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

I guess I missed this one two times, [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]. Nice, short story, and I hope there will be a sequel, at some point. Would love to see these two get their revenge.

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago
Stormee wrote: 2 years ago Those socks looked really bad for them to be gagged with. I definitely wouldn't want to be gagged by those things.
Trust me, neither did the twin brothers.
But then again, they sorta deserved being silenced with their uncle's pungent wads. Serves them right for being little brats ;)

With your insightful comment on Easy Prey III still fresh in my mind, I'll no doubt be spending the next few weeks concocting a short prequel to this short one-off. Considering the fact that the cousins are well in their teens now, it seems to me like their revenge is past due 8-)

Thanks for the comments, by the way.
99% of the comments we see on here are comments posted from readers who follow stories while they're in production. It seems that as soon as a tale is completed, the thousands of readers who stumble upon it and get access to a complete storyline remain mute and don't bother commenting.

Was really glad to see this little piece bumped back up to the top of its section.
Glad you enjoyed it!
You're welcome. I saw it when I was browsing around when I first started on this site. And I read it and thought it was fun but also well planned for those two brats. So I'm glad to stumble around it and glad to see you were thinking of continuing it. Keep up the great work. :D
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

FelixSH wrote: 2 years ago I guess I missed this one two times, @bondagefreak. Nice, short story, and I hope there will be a sequel, at some point. Would love to see these two get their revenge.
Thanks for the comment, my friend.
I'm glad you enjoyed it. And yeah, we've got a wide-open field for a possible revenge plot.

I'm sure the twins will be anxious to turn the tables on their cousin after what he and his friend put the both of them through ;)
Last edited by bondagefreak 11 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
La-plume-des-yvline
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by La-plume-des-yvline »

Damn the dream, it's twins, we're lucky, I would have liked them to have happened more than to be tied up, tickled and have the putrid taste of their uncle's socks, in any case if it didn't have them more me I take their place well at the same age
BoudBoy22
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoudBoy22 »

A cute story, with a great tape gag. I love the twins, I really enjoy stories with twins. Thank you [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

@La-plume-des-yvline @BoudBoy22
Glad you enjoyed this little snippet-of-a-story ;)
Last edited by bondagefreak 8 months ago, edited 2 times in total.
VoidEmperor224
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by VoidEmperor224 »

That was a great story
Those kids sure didn't like those socks, though I agree that it probably did give them a good incentive
Gags?
Ties?
Both?
Both, both is good
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic