The lecture (F|mf)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Sociopath3

The lecture (F|mf)

Post by Sociopath3 »

"I just can't believe you two, you've consistently been getting bad grades, fighting each other, breaking my thing or other people's things, and now I learn of all these horrible things you've done to your babysitter. Like am I just a horrible mother, why do I miss out on a night of fun with friends because of you torturing that poor girl. So tell me am I a horrible mother? TELL ME." Jane (30) yelled Mmmmo Mark (13) and Emma (12) said through their gags (the others worn pair of socks followed by two wraps of tape) while shaking their heads side to side. "Well if that were true I wouldn't have to tie you two up just to get some peace, you would just be decent humans. You know what you two need to be punished." Jane yelled and begun untying them.

Once untied Jane put Emma onto her lap and held her down and spanked her till her hand was red, forcing Mark to watch in horror. Jane then did the same to Mark and forcing Emma to watch. Jane then dragged to two of them by their ears to a closet, she opened it and threw all the clothes onto the floor and forced them in and tied them to the bar in their suspending them 2-5cm above the ground, "I'm leaving now for about two-three hours so just hang out and don't go anywhere." she laughed and begun walking away. Once gone Emma and Mark begun struggling furiously and cried into their gags for someone to help, after fifteen minutes they excepted the futility of it and started to wait.
LatexLover
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LatexLover »

You really need to take your time and actually flesh out the characters in your stories better. This is way too rushed.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic