Post Zombie war

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
16cftelesales
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post Zombie war

Post by 16cftelesales »

chapter 1

This is the first time Christel goes to a girl's home, honestly, nothing special, her room just like his.

More messy than his, truly speaking.

Sabrina, the girl now leading him to her room said: Tidy as fuck, isn't it?

Christel laughs : you are being funny....

Sabrina look at him : is it supposed to be funny?

Christel : ummm... yes ?

Sabrina : Come on, I'm just fuck around, I was a comedian with couple of stand up show, I would definitely appreciate your laughing rather than you praising my tidyness....

Both of them then burst out laughing.

Sabrina: ok let's be more serious right now, I asked you one more time, do you injected the anti zombie virus ?

Christel : how many times do I need to tell you? fuck no. If you don't trust me, why did you even invite me to ur house?

Sabrina : I didn't invite you though

christel : whatever, but you already trust me. I knew it, and you knew that too.

Sabrina : just wanna let you know the injection should be equally received by everyone, definitely cannot be treated as a commodity.

christel : so how you able to get the anti virus? You bought them?

Sabrina : of course I didn't, I wish I can have that much money, so I can buy a whole football court of audience to laugh at my show....

Christel : So you, stole from the dealer ?

Sabrina : You don't need to know all that details, not good for your health dude.

christel : Wait, you have your medicine bring along with you ?

Sabrina sighed : not here, of course I have to hide them in different places

The girl, Sabrina in front of him, slightly taller than him. But she claimed that she was not that tall before she got the injection.

Other side effects is....Christel would not says she is bulky, "busty "may be a positive adjective to a female.

After Christel heard that, he looked at her shorts and said : so this is not supposed to be a short shorts, right?

she replied : no, it is a short shorts, but now it is a BUSTY MINI SHORT SHORTS, I am a girl who wear shorts, whatever you jerk off or not.

Christel nodded: the side effect help your body boost in a right way , indeed.

She gave him a perfunctory smile : I take it as a compliment. Tell you a secret, this is my main reason to get injected.

Christel : I supposed that is a joke also?

Sabrina : that's really fucked up when I have to confirm which is a joke or which is not from mine.

Christel : so those zombies on the street can't do anything to you?

Sabrina : The injection make you immune, because it injected the a bacteria into your body , so basically your fluid can make those zombies leave you alone. For me, I just spit on them.

Christel : so I can spit on them as a weapon too?

Sabrina : you can jerk on them.

Christel : You are a disgusting comedian.

She just shrugs and walks away.

Rather than immune, Christel focus more on the side effect.

He then started imaging what would happen to him after he got injected, he may be as tall and strong as a NBA star?

For an hour later, four strong looking women come to Sabrina's doorstep.

At that time Sabrina was in the toilet.

Last thing Christel could remember is he opened the door, smell some weird shit, then unconscious.

All 4 of them now gather in Sabrina 's living room.

The tallest woman asks the other 3: make sure those two are all secured ?

one of them replies : sure.

tallest nodds: ok, wait till they wake up then.

Sabrina's room have 2 beds towards each other, that spare bed was actually belong to her passed away grandma.

The victims in the room now lying on each beds, Christel woke up for a while, just find out he can't use his arms and legs , like a worm wriggling on the bed.

Similar struggling sound come from the other side , Christel wanna ask if Sabrina gets the same treatment, but the gag in his mouth won't allow.

The heavy breathing sounds from the other bed let's Christel quite sure she is getting the same situation as he is.

Sabrina seems giving up to try speaking a sentence, she just : Eerrrr?

Christel replied her greeting : errrrr.

Sabrina's turn: err, errgg, errrr?

Christel doesn't even want to guess her words, maybe she is making her punchline :are you gagged?

several minutes later, both straighten their body towards each other , they finally able to see each other again.

Christel looks at her, he supposes his face looks like her.

The rags which stabilize the tongues make them constantly opening their mouths, and slightly raising their head.

He can absolutely feel what she feels by looking at her.

They both moving their body and heads in order to remove the restraints, the errr sounds from both easing the awardness of the room.

Christel rather hears her joke than end up like this, no joke from Sabrina make her face look more serious than ever.

They avoid having eye contact to reduce the speechless of the communication, but Sabrina seems changes her idea, she leans her body to draw Christel's attention, her face like she is yelling but it comes out just a 5 seconds yawn : errrr?

Christel finally notices her existence.

She looks at the handrail of the window in front of them, then looks at the gag which hold her.

Yup, the handrail may remove the gag.

Of course, that girl won't give up any chance for talking, even for several seconds.

But Christel has no intention to do so, being able to talk isn't really a matter now, they have to know what the fuck is going on ? Who's the one to abduct them?

All Christel can think of is the medicine, the way Sabrina rejected to tell the truth of how she got the medicine, make it reasonable of how they get into the trouble....
16cftelesales
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by 16cftelesales »

https://www.reddit.com/r/fiction/s/TQJrytlsVw

I always look forward to write a mainstream story with bondage elements, I also post it in reddit which is a forum with mainstream fiction.

instead of describing the detail of bondage, I personally think that WHY the character being in bondage is most fasinating me, so I build up a normal story and characters , like every mainstream fiction does, and add the bondage scenario when it needed, make it more reasonable

hope you guys enjoy
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

Don't forget to gender-tag this story.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic