Thrift shop haul (F/f)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
lasse672000
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Thrift shop haul (F/f)

Post by lasse672000 »

My mom owns a thrift shop, and every once in a while she receives bags of things, she doesn't quite know how to sell on. Most thinks end up in the store anyway, but some things end up in the bin or, if it's something she suspects is illegal or dangerous, at the police or fire station. And some things she takes home, like the contents of a box she received one day.

"Hey, Suzy!" she said, as she walked through the door. She placed a cardboard box on the bench.
"I've got something I suspect you'd like to try!" she cryptically told me.
"Oh? What is it?" I asked, prepared for it to be a sweater or a pair of pants, or some other piece of clothing. Today, for instance, I wore white cotton pantyhose but no shoes, a navy, sleeveless, knee-length corduroy dress, and a white blouse, with liberal amounts of ruffles on the collar and cuffs. The blouse and dress looked like they were home made.
"Mm; open it!" she purred, like a cat sitting in front of a bowl of milk.
I did as she told me, and saw that it appeared to be filled with gossip magazines and old news papers.
"What?" I asked, the disappointment evident in my face. "I don't read this stuff; you know that, mom!"
"Mm, I know." she nodded, still purring. "That's only the top layer. I think you'd like what's underneath."

I took the top layer away, and revealed several coils of rope, a ball with leather straps attached to it, several chains, cuffs and pad locks.
"What's this?" I asked.
"You know very well what those things are. I've got parental access to everything you do on the Net. Remember?"
That she had, and now I remembered what kind of pages I had been browsing, and what kind of films I had been looking at lately.
"Mm. But that doesn't mean I'm into that kind of treatment; does it?"
"No; but it also mean you're probably intrigued. Am I right?"
"Yea. Well, sort of."
"Well, then. Here's your chance to see what it's like, being tied up or wearing chains."
"Do you know how to tie someone up?" I asked, stunned.
Mm. Your father, God rest his soul, and I used played those kinds of games before you were born." She grabbed a coil. "Turn around and put your hands on your back, and cross your wrists!"
I did as she told me, too stunned to do anything else.

She quickly wound the rope around my wrists, and tied it off.
"How does that feel?" she asked.
I tried to pull my hands in front, but noticed I couldn't, as my wrists had been snugly, but comfortably, tied together.
"Mm." I nodded. "Quite nice, actually!"
"O.K. Sit down on the lounge chair, please!"
I did, and she tied my ankles together, placing the knot between my legs.
"Still O.K?" she asked.
"Yes. But I wouldn't want to be like this for long, though."
"You won't." She replied. "Just one more thing, and I'll set you free. Or rather; you can try to get out yourself. I will of course help you, if you get stuck. Don't worry, I've cleaned it, thoroughly." She took the ball and placed it inside my mouth, and buckled the straps behind my head.
She walked around in front of me.
"O.K; my work here is done." she said with a smile. "Now, it's your task to get free. Remember that the knots are tricky, but not impossible, to undo, and they're placed so you can reach them fairly easily . Take all the time you need."

"Well; how was it?" she asked when we ate dinner, an hour later. "Was it anything like you thought it would be?"
"It was hard at first, but once I got the hang of it, it was quite easy."
"Yea. I was impressed with how fast you got free, actually. Would you like to try again, later?"
I thought long and hard. Did I really like it that much? Then I told her my decision.
gaggedrock29
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedrock29 »

What was the decision
Gaggedgeekgirl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gaggedgeekgirl »

I hope you said yes!
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

I would have said yes in a heartbeat, I hope you did
lasse672000
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by lasse672000 »

"Mum?" I said a couple of days later, "Remember the box you brought home the other day?"
"Yes," she said, and I could see a light being lit in her eyes, "what about it?"
"Well," I hesitantly said, looking down at my toes. I was wearing a leotard and pantyhose but no shoes, which I sometimes do, even though I'm not doing gymnastics, "remember there were cuffs and chains in it?" Having gotten that far, a felt I was beginning to blush.
"Yes; and quite a lot of them, if I remember correctly. Why?"
"Are they still in the box?"
"Yes, they are, as are the ropes and ball gag. They're not exactly something I can put on display in the shop; are they? I don't think my customers would appreciate it if I did. At least not the majority of them. They'd probably call the cops, and have me arrested."
"Guess so." I shrugged.
"Again; why do you ask? I think I already know the answer, but I'd like to hear it directly from you."
I felt my face getting redder and redder, and I hated it.
"Well, remember me telling you I liked being tied up, and that I'd like to do it again, but that I also would like to try being cuffed, some day?"
"I seem to remember you telling me something like that, yes." she slowly nodded. "But do you remember me telling you it's much harder getting out of handcuffs than it is ropes?"
"Yes, I remember."
"And you'd still like to try?"
"Yes, I would."
"O.K! But don't you ever let me hear you say I didn't warn you!"
"I won't!"
She gave me a strange look, shook her head, and fetched the cuffs.

"Right. As getting out of wrist cuffs are much more difficult than getting free from ropes, I'm going to let you practice a couple of times before we start. Hold out your hands in front of you.
I did as she told me, and she placed the cuffs on them, with the key-holes facing up so I could see what I was doing. Then, she gave me the key.
"Now, open the cuffs!" she said.
We repeated the procedure a couple of times. She cuffed me, and I unlocked the cuffs. Then, she turned the cuffs so the key-holes faced down.
"Try again!"
"That was actually much easier!" I said beaming with joy, after having escaped for the fourth time, since I no longer was able to see what I was doing.
"Either that, or you're finally starting to get the hang of it!" she dryly remarked. "Well, I think you've finally got the hang of it, so let's get you over to the chair, and we can start. Same rules as before."
She placed me in the lounge chair, recuffed my wrists behind my back, and wound chains around my knees and ankles locking them with heavy pad locks. Then she put the ball gag in my mouth, and strapped it tightly. She placed a coffee table a couple of feet away, and put the keys to my cuffs and locks on it.
"Here are the keys to your freedom." she smiled.
CapturedCarol
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CapturedCarol »

I hope you get to tie your mom up sometime.
IrvinKlaw
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by IrvinKlaw »

Like it, keep up the good work
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic