In the barn M/F

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
lasse672000
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

In the barn M/F

Post by lasse672000 »

Not much TUG in this story, I'm afraid

René and Scott lay side by side in the hay up on the loft, looking out at the intensely blue summer sky. She was dressed in a three quarter length tulle skirt and a sleeveless lace blouse, he was wearing a t-shirt and Linen trousers.
"Ah! This is life; isn't it?" he sighed and put his arm under his head.
"Sure is!" she agreed.
"I mean; what more could you ask for? Huh? A view to die for, peace and quiet and a beautiful girl by your side?"
She took a sip of water from the bottle standing between them. "I don't know?" she thoughtfully replied. "A beautiful boy, maybe?"
"What are you doing up here with me, then?" he smiled, and took the bottle from her and took a sip.
"I don't really know, actually! Maybe because I couldn't find anyone more beautiful, perhaps? No matter how hard I searched?" She rolled over on her side, took the bottle from him and took a sip. Then she rolled back on her stomach, and rested her head on her fists, and her eyes glanced over.
"I wish this moment would last forever." she sighed. "Don't you?"
"Mm; me too!"
"But I guess we'll have to go back home; won't we?"
He took a deep breath, and let the air out again. "Mm; eventually!" he nodded, and rolled over on his back.
"But not just yet. Right?"She crawled a bit closer, and looked into his eyes. Then she took a piece of straw, and began tickling his face.
"Hey! Stop it!" he protested, as he tried to push it away. "You know how ticklish I am!"
"Don't I ever!" she laughed. "That's why it's so much fun doing it!" She pulled his shirt up, gently pressed her lips against his bare stomach and blew.
"Hey! Stop it, I said!" he protested, but she just kept on blowing, wherever she could. However, he soon got the upper hand, and the wrestling game transformed into hugs and kisses.

A little while later, they lay on their stomachs once again, looking out over the fields and forest below.
When she caught him looking at her, she asked why.
"Because you're cute." he replied.
"Thanks. But I doubt you'll say the same in ten years time, when I'm old and wrinkly."
"I will, believe me; I will. And in twenty. And in thirty. And in a hundred years from now!"
You're nuts; you know that?" she laughed.
"Yea; so I've been told, a couple of times. But that's just part of my inherent charm. Don't you think so?"
She kissed him on the nose. "Yea. Definately!"
She happened to get a glimpse of the watch on his wrist.
"Oh, God!" she blurted out. "Look at the time! We have to be home soon!"
"Why?" Scott leisurely asked.
"Because we're having people over for dinner tonight; in case you've forgotten?"
"Cause I haven't." He supported himself on his elbow. "It's just that they're so boring! Can't we just ask them to come another day?"
"We've already done that twice; remember?" she growled.
She climbed down the stairs as quickly as she dared, while he followed her a bit more slowly. That resulted in her having already fastened the cuffs around her ankles, and had almost finished cuffing her wrists together in front, when he caught up with her.
He picked a few pieces of straw from her hair and laughed.
"You're so eager to meet them?" he smiled.
"Yup! I want to meet the people who raised such a perfect boy! Is that too much to ask for?" She kissed him on the nose.
"Ah, well then. But remember; you've got only yourself to blame, if you get bored out of your mind!"
Talibfed
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Talibfed »

No, I am pretty sure Hershell would have said something if he had KNOWN Sophia was in that barn.

Even so, he knew there was a CHANCE it was her in there, and he should have said something to Rick.
lasse672000
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by lasse672000 »

Are you sure you posted that comment in the right place?
Last edited by lasse672000 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
lasse672000
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by lasse672000 »

Talibfed wrote: 4 years ago No, I am pretty sure Hershell would have said something if he had KNOWN Sophia was in that barn.

Even so, he knew there was a CHANCE it was her in there, and he should have said something to Rick.
You sure you posted this in the right place?
lasse672000
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by lasse672000 »

"Oh! Look, Scott!"René breathlessly said, as she crawled inside the little cave. It was easier said than done, as she was wearing a dress and she had her ankles and wrists cuffed. She was also wearing thumb-less leather mittens. She got to her feet, and looked around. "It's beautiful in here!"
Scott, who came crawling behind her, also got to his feet.
"Indeed!" he agreed.
"Look! There appears to be pictures on the wall. I wonder what they depict?" She walked closer.
"Huh?" she astonished said. "Looks like they depict women being held prisoner by a gang of shaggy thugs!" Then she squealed, and started jumping up and down in excitement, so Scott became afraid she'd hit her head on the ceiling. "Oh! Maybe that's where this custom of all girls over a certain age having to be cuffed outside comes from? Don't you think so?"
"Yea. Maybe." he replied, being, as ever, the cautious one in the family.
"Let's see if we can find anything else lurking in here; shall we?"
"Yea; let's. There might even be a corpse or two hidden in here. You never know." Scott's cautiousness was suddenly gone, like it had never been there.
"EW; gross!" René said, disgusted.
"But, listen. If this cave's been used to hide prisoners, some of them has most certainly been killed while trying to escape. Right?" Scott said, in a dreamy voice. "Come on; let's explore!"
"Changed my mind. You explore, I stay!" René determined.
"Chicken!" he teased, suddenly the bold one.
"Maybe; but as I'm wearing mittens and hand- and ankle cuffs, I'm afraid to go much further, in case I get stuck in a crevasse somewhere."
"I could take them off?" Scott suggested.
"Don't you dare!" René was shocked. "No, They're staying put, and so am I!"
"Well, suit yourself." Scott replied, cross.

Murmuring, he started walking towards the back of the cave. He found a narrow passage and squeezed through, and found a much bigger cave. Huge, razor sharp stalactites hung from the ceiling and there was a constant dripping of water.
As he went further in, he suddenly saw some chests on the floor. Intrigued, he walked over to them, and tried to open one. Fortunately, it wasn't locked, and the lid slowly opened with a creaking sound, revealing, of all things, old toys. He opened a couple more, which all contained toys.
"What the hell?" he cried. "Is this some kind of a joke?"
He could hear René squeeze through the passage, despite what she had said before, and gasp, when she saw the stalactites.
"It's beautiful in here!" she whispered.
"Told you!"
"Found any corpses?"
"Not yet; but I did find several chests containing, of all things, old toys."
"What? What were they planning on doing; open a toy store in here?"
"Your guess is as good as mine. But given the sheer number of boxes, there must be toys worth several hundreds of thousands in them. The question is; where did they come from, and how did they end up in here?"
René managed to pick up a doll, despite the mittens. "Look!" She said. "It still has its price tag, and there is a name of a store on it. Let's go down to the library, and see if we can find out more?"
"Yea; let's. But that'll have to wait till tomorrow."

They walked back to the entrance, and he helped her out.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic