Part 1-A win-win bondage scene for the both of us. any/M(me)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Hogtieguy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Part 1-A win-win bondage scene for the both of us. any/M(me)

Post by Hogtieguy »

The weekend is finally here, our days of planning and talking about it are over. It is time to actually play out one of my most dreamed about scenes. I booked a really nice hotel room downtown and have cleared my schedule. I have just checked in and decided to watch a little TV.
It all kicked off with a simple text message from you “Did you get all checked in?”. A wave of emotion rushed through my head. On one side I was very excited but on the other, I was also scared.

“Yes, I just checked in and got the upgraded room that you requested.” I said.

You replied simply “good.”

A few moments later, my instructions from you came through.

“Go ahead and use the bathroom now, we both know that you will not have many chances the rest of the night. After that, follow the instructions below.”

“1. Remove all personal items from your body. Put your wallet, keys, and anything else you have in a pile on the bed. Keep your cell phone because you will need to communicate with me a little longer”
“2. Put the handcuff keys on the table right inside the door.”
“3. Take your handcuffs into the bathroom and close the door behind you”
“4. Let me know when you have done those things and wait for more instructions”

I quickly comply with all instructions, being careful to double check my pockets for any personal items that I have. I lay them all in a pile on the bed, put the handcuff key on the dresser, and make my way into the bathroom. Once I get in there, I send a reply “Ok, I have done everything”

Three mins later I get a reply from you. “Ok, I am in the lobby bar getting a drink. Power off your phone and put it in the sink. Then I want you to lay on your stomach facing away from the door and put those handcuffs on behind your back. I will be right up to secure you.”

I put my phone on the sink like instructed and then I lay down to put the cuffs on. I struggle a little bit getting them on because I have never cuffed myself behind my back before. Once I get them on, I wiggle around trying to get them off. For the first time, I felt helpless and unable to do anything about it. It was a rush of feeling hopeless.. I loved it!

Twenty mins goes by and I hear the door to the hotel room opening. You announce that you are here so that I don't think it is someone breaking in. Then you open the door to the bathroom, seeing me in there. “Don't move an inch or make a single sound” You say as you grab my cell phone and leave the room. I then hear you gathering my belongings and locking them in the safe.
I then hear footsteps walking towards me and a duffle bag being dropped on the floor, me assuming it was full of bondage gear. The cuffs were on pretty tight already but you made sure to tighten them up a little more just in case. You didn't say a single thing to me, you just shoved a big ball gag in my mouth and tied my legs up with some rope. After that, I noticed the light being turned off and the door being shut. Leaving me completely in the dark and not being able to move.

You spend the next few hours hanging out in the resort room enjoying it to yourself. Using the jacuzzi, watching TV, and ordering room service. I then hear your phone ring and you answering it saying “Ok, I will meet you down by the pool in a few mins!”
-Sam
HogtiedSenpai
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by HogtiedSenpai »

Nice story!

And I like the twist at the end, if that’s what it was.
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Interesting story. A nice way to enjoy tbe hotel with the guy who paid for it tied up in the bathroom :lol:
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Hogtieguy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Hogtieguy »

Killua wrote: 1 year ago Interesting story. A nice way to enjoy tbe hotel with the guy who paid for it tied up in the bathroom :lol:
I agree! We both get something out of it haha
-Sam
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic