Patrick Gets Kidnapped (M+/m) - From old GABTU Website (w/Pictures)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Lorddunmore
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Patrick Gets Kidnapped (M+/m) - From old GABTU Website (w/Pictures)

Post by Lorddunmore »

Note: This story goes back MANY years to a defunct website GABTU.com. I am reposting this for our community here in it's entirety.

Patrick gets kidnapped
by Kirk
“I am not the son of the American ambassador to Germany,” Patrick again stated as another slap came across his face. The exchange student from New York studying in Berlin had just been taken from the trunk of a car and was standing with his wrists tied tightly behind his back.

“Your government will pay many US Dollars for the return of the ambassador’s son. You are being kidnapped you little shit, and we are going to tie you up nice and good.”

Patrick, 19 years old, knew he was in trouble. His wrists already hurt from being tied for the 2 hour trip in the car trunk. Knowing this could be his last moment, he turned and kicked one of his kidnappers.
Pat-01-01.jpg
But, the other was too quick for him, and a good gut punch brought the student to his knees.

“Tie him up nice and tight and make him not able to move an inch!” Patrick felt terror in his heart as the other kidnapper appeared, carrying what looked like miles of rope. A dark black cloth blindfold was tied around his eyes. Patrick knew he had to keep some control. “If I could memorize how they were tying me up,” he thought, “then I could try to break free. Who knows how long I will be tied up? They don’t believe me, and who is going to pay money for a kid from New York?” Having no choice, Patrick relaxed as the ropes started to bind his limbs. All he could do was sweat.

He felt somebody pulling his elbows together behind his back. Patrick was double jointed, so it did not cause too much pain, but was uncomfortable. He felt ropes being tied above his elbows and then between.
Pat-01-02.jpg
“Hey, you don’t have to make it so tight!” Patrick yelled. The gag that had been prepared for him was forced in his mouth and tied in place, making the already terrified kid helpless to beg for mercy.

Soon, he felt more ropes being tied around his chest, over his shoulders, and around his belly, binding his already tied arms to his back. “Are they making me a rope mummy?” he wondered.
Pat-01-03.jpg
“We are making it tight around your body to discourage you from struggling to get free. The more you move the tighter the ropes will be.”
Pat-01-04.jpg
Pat felt the tightness of the ropes around his body. He moved his arms just a bit and found it to be true: any movements made the ropes tighten on themselves. “These bastards are good with rope. I’ll will never get out,” Patrick thought.

They threw him on the floor, and quickly tied his ankles tightly together.
Pat-01-05.jpg
Patrick kept his head and neck straight to avoid any movement or discomfort from his roping.
Pat-01-06.jpg
{Continued Part 2}
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Lorddunmore 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Lorddunmore
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Lorddunmore »

{part 2}

“You sure look uncomfortable,” his kidnapper said. “Looks like your arms are nice and tight. I can see the veins beginning to pop. Hope you like being tied up.”
Pat-01-07.jpg

Patrick did not know if he wanted to laugh or cry. It was his big secret. Patrick loved being tied up, but never had it done to him until now. He always surfed the net for groups about male bondage, no sex or blood stuff, just being tied up. It was a fantasy he shared with only one person, his new boyfriend he made in Germany. “Shit,” he thought.” I finally get tied up and it is not by my boyfriend, but by people who are going to kill me. And I will be 20 years old tomorrow. Happy Birthday Me.”

A kick to his side caused Patrick to roll over.
Pat-01-08.jpg
He was scared now. He heard the click of a camera. “Probably taking pictures to show the American ambassador. He won’t give a shit because he will know I am not his son,” he thought.

As soon as they finished their photo shoot, they put him back on his belly. He felt his legs being roped, then his feet being pulled up. “They are hogtying me. Shit! Shit! Shit! I will never get out!”
Pat-01-09.jpg
His kidnappers finished their work and put Pat in a tight hogtie.
Pat-01-10.jpg
“We hope you have a good night. Tomorrow is your freedom or your doom!”

They left the hogtied kid on the floor. Patrick began to sweat. “I have to get out.”

He began to turn on his side.
Pat-01-11.jpg
“Got to try to reach the knots on my feet.” He struggled to reach the knots, but all that would happen is the ropes would tighten around his body.

Exhausted, he rested.
Pat-01-12.jpg
He then gave one final push of his body, back on his stomach, and tried to reach his feet with his tortured hands. He felt as much as the ropes binding him would allow. “No fuckin knots!” Defeated. He laid there on the floor, exhausted, and felt the numbness creep down his bound arms and legs.
Pat-01-14.jpg
“At least I got tied up once in my life,” he thought. “Man, it does feel good being tied up.” “I wonder how they are going to kill me?” “I hope it’s quick.”

Patrick listened to the chimes of the hours go by. 10:00 pm. He felt little now in his bound arms. 11:00 pm. His wrists and ankles were numb. He was thirsty and scared and soaked with sweat. MIDNIGHT.

All of a sudden, the door opened and he heard the sound of laughter. “What the fuck?” A hand began to touch his tied body, gently. Could it be? The blindfold was removed, and he saw the face of his kidnappers and his BOYFRIEND! “Happy Birthday Patrick,” he laughed. “I knew when you told me your secret, of loving to be tied up, but never could ask, that the best birthday gift I could give you was to have you kidnapped and tied up.” “Patrick wanted to cry.” Soon, the gag was removed, the ropes taken off. His arms pulsed as the blood flowed again through them. They left for a pub to celebrate Patrick’s 20th birthday. He did not care that anybody would notice some ropeburn on his arms.

The next night, Patrick asked his boyfriend a cool question.
“Ever been tied up?” Patrick asked.

“I have been waiting for you to ask!”

And the fun began...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic