Biker boy and his rescuer mmm/m

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Biker boy and his rescuer mmm/m

Post by WyattW5 »

Lucas Stock walks through the school parking lot where his street bike sits on the edge of the parking lot. His older style brown leather jacket went unzipped down the front exposing his v-neck t-shirt below. His faded blue jeans were rolled up around the edge of his boots laces.

His chestnut brown hair hung combed over the side of his head. His brown eyes scan the parking lot noting all the teachers even the other students gone save. Three guys in football lettermen jackets and jeans all with shorter hair or trimmed hair styles.

Lucas knew these three were the main antagonist in school bullying. Picking on anyone or anyone who didn’t fit in with the general school populace for the anime club cause of their love for Japanese comics to the girls swim team for their lacking feminine form.

Now they were picking on a grade nine kid Bailey. The largest man of the group a two hundred fifty pound nose tackle Hunter Mason holding onto the kid like he was made of sticks by his arm and elbows.

The second guy with short blond hair shaved on the edges. Named Denis Kuipfer leaning on the truck smiles as Bailey squirms in his friends grasp the runner back pushes Baileys already smaller chest.

The leader of this band Jackson Porter stands smiling cheerfully listening to Bailey squirm and beg in terror. Lucas turns seeing Bailey hearing the kid squeal Lucas never could let something like this happen.

Like a moronic nerve in his mind clicks telling him he needs to intervene. Approaching calmly Lucas turns to Jackson politely

“You know I never did figure out how you are the Quarter back of the team, I get it your tall handsome striking figure but I thought you would need a brain that worked faster then fifteen minutes between decisions”

“What is your issue now Stock” Denis speaks looking to Lucas, who turns back to Jackson. Smiling cheekily Lucas steps back a step grinning.

“Well I mean your legs are long your arms are lean but your head, is too slow I mean it’s no surprise the football teams passing average is less then fifty yards a game, say didn’t the last interception you guys have again Oakridge which if I recall correctly is a varsity team meaning all grades one team that must’ve been embarrassing”

Jackson turns to face Lucas who smiles kind of cockily before looking to Hunter who let Bailey go. Bailey took off running with the speed of a gazelle Lucas looks down on his feet then smiles.

“It’s getting late fellas like doing my homework first thing guess I’ll see you monday”

Before Lucas could turn Jackson slammed his fist into Lucas stomach with all his might. Causing Lucas to fall into the asphalt Hunter picked Lucas up by his arm and dragged away.

“Denis grab the chains in the back of the truck”

“Got it, why?”

“Chain him to an upright, see how he looks first thing Sunday morning”

the three boys laugh manically dragging Lucas down to the football field. Holding Lucas against the pole Lucas simply chuckles looking to Denis.

“Okay chain me to the pole let me sit here bored out of my skull I’ll guarantee the thrill will be gone by the end of the hour, you couldn’t even do something original”

“can we gag this punk”

Hunter snarls stepping forward Jackson nods smiling

“tape his head to the post. Then wrap the chain around and lock it”

“Can’t lock it Jackson there is no padlock”

“Fine then just knot it around the back okay”

the Larger football player wraps the chain around Lucas chest and stomach. Leaving Lucas chained to the post. Denis took the tap piecing one strip over his mouth before extending a longer stretch wrapping it around his mouth to Lucas throat.

“Hmmphf”

“That shut him up huh”

Denis smiles stepping back looking to Hunter and Jackson. Who held a gleeful smile on his face it appeared insighting torment made him feel superior a fact Lucas had attempted to communicate to the boys when all that came out was.

“Ymm viphmm sphfirmf aphumph ymphf”

It took a total of ten minutes for the three boys to get bored. Walking away the three jumped into Hunters truck and drove off. Leaving Lucas chained to the post Lucas rolls his eyes attempting to use the mature part of his brain. Determined not to panic he tried to slid down the pole but the leather liked to rub uncomfortably against the pole.

Deciding this would be a last ditch effort Lucas commences to try and fidget by wiggling the chain to unravel around him. Quickly deciding his wrists were in no condition to unravel the chain while he could not see or feel one end of the chain.

Trying to move his head so he could see the tape began to pull and tug against his head peeling flakes of skin and hair off making him growl the hardest. The tape around his neck had nearly been tight enough to suffocate him.

Leaning his head against the post. Lucas knew his chance at shouting at anyone with the tape over his mouth was slim to none. Deciding best to wait it out and brainstorm any further options was the most dignified.

(Two hours later)

Celia Benson walks wearing a fifties diner waitress uniform walks down the street checking on a curious hunch. She had heard Jackson, Hunter and Denis speaking of leaving some kid chained to the post.

Guessing it was just a harmless joke. Or a hazing of a new football member Celia decided to see the fuss regardless. Her blond flowing curly hair bounces with her steps going up the hill leading to the football field.

She was absolutely shocked to see Lucas chained to the post. Lucas her next door neighbour the poor guy must’ve been here for hours. Rushing over to him she couldn’t believe it looking over him she commences to try and pull the chains off and Lucas tries to speak through his gag grumbling and fighting his bonds.

“Don’t speak I’ll get you out shortly uhm, where is oh there”

pulling the chain down she managed to get it off his arms unravelling the chain the sound of jocular laughter catches Celia’s attention.

“Oh sh**”

“Looks like we got one for the other post boys” Jackson smiles stepping forward cockily leaning forward Celia smiles “oh big butch Jackson I never realised you were this tall before, oh so strong this jacket hugs your big strong arms wonderfully”

“Yeah it does doesn’t it”

Lucas smiles watching as Celia moves her hand over his chest and collar

“It has only one fault, it doesn’t protect below your belt”

shoving her knee straight into Jackson’s private parts the tall boy fell into Denis arms falling back squealing soprano. Hunter steps forward and Celia raises her purse an imitation leather bag filled to the brim could be used like a flail.

“Lets go boy come on”

Hunter helps Jackson run away. Turning to Lucas a smile on her face as Lucas commences to pull the tape from his lips growling as the tape peels a few flakes of skin from his cheeks and lips.

“Thanks Celia, I didn’t know how long I would have been there”

“What did you do to anger them Lucas last I heard you didn’t care for interaction”

“Oh you know me just being my blockheaded self you know”

“You are not a blockhead doorknob”

“Yay I moved up in the world”

“Come on drive me home payment for saving your bacon”

Lucas rolls his eyes but bows his head and leads Celia up the path to his bike untouched by the punks or vandals. Getting on the bike Lucas gives Celia the helmet before she sets on behind him hugging his torso tightly.

“Lets ride”

Riding the bike down the streets hugging the curves Lucas found the girls arm clung a little tighter. Before pulling up to Celia’s house next door to his Lucas helps Celia take the helmet off before looking her in the eye.

“Oh sorry so un-uhm attractive”

“Still the prettiest girl on this block”

shaking her head Celia looks to Lucas and grins

“come here big boy”

Giving him a kiss on the cheek she turns and commences to walk away.

“Not exactly a conventional date?”

“When have either of us been conventional?”

Chuckling Lucas hops back on his bike and rides it to his garage.
Lorddunmore
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Lorddunmore »

Very nice. Thanks for the story!
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WyattW5 »

I am glad you like it, i'll admit this probably wasn't my best story.
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WyattW5 »

A week after nearly being humiliated Lucas was shocked to see Celia toting a gym bag under her arm. Stepping back Lucas kindly welcomes her into the house asking what she needed.

Lucas had just gotten home from school wearing his leather jacket he only had time to remove his work boots when Celia knocked on the door. Celia was dressed in a navy blue plaid flannel shirt covering a white camisole and blue jeans.

“Well after last weeks incident I figured you owe me”

“I suppose I do, what is it you need help with homework?”

“No no, I am nearly as smart as you there Lucas”

“I am going to the next school dance and to save face I want you to come along be my date”

“Your date to the dance”

Lucas drew back cautiously looking at Celia who smiles almost too sweetly. Lucas draws back and shakes his head. Leaning on the couch he crosses his arms across his chest and shakes his head.

“No-no I am not much of a dress him up and go to the dance type”

“I know and I am not much of a get gussied up to go to the dance, but I figured”

“No Celia I am sorry I will repay you for helping me there but I will not go to the dance”

“Fine you will not come willingly I shall have to take you by force”

“What are you...”

Before he could respond Celia nearly tackles him rolling him to his stomach binding his hands behind his back. Trying to edge his shoulders up he looks over his shoulder at her.

“What are you doing Celia?”

“You will not come willingly so I will not release you or allow you to be released until you either escape on your own power or submit”

“This is blackmail or extortion”

“Your right smarty pants now shut it”

“Argh”

Lucas had his ankles crossed behind his back as Celia wound the ropes around his ankles and laced the rope through his ankles and with a massive yank. Lucas shoulders and ankles were making a V shape grumbling in discomfort Lucas calls to Celia.

“Okay very funny we broke the stereotype last time do we need to uphgf”

“You know instead of using your mouth use your head and think boy”

Celia had stuffed a balled up pair of ankle socks in his mouth, and taking what looked like a leather dog collar his eyes grew wide. Crawling away from her. Celia kneels down and laces the belt between his teeth like an uncomfortable cleave gag.

“Lmmphf mpephf auphf af phuphf”

Lucas struggles to shake his shoulders and to wiggle, she notices his butt wiggling as he tried to kick his legs roll his hips. Inwardly smiling at the sight. Lucas really was a handsome boy. With him tied up in his adorable brown jacket. He was nearly the perfect present. Needing only his willingness to submit.

Trying to push his chest to rise to his knees it was a fun but pathetic effort wiggling to his side he stared at Celia seeing the satisfied look in her eyes. Lucas turns away and wiggles some more.

Using his brain besides his brawn. He commences wiggling his hands near the knots of his hogtie. Seeing as he was about to successfully get it untied. Celia was more than a little curious as to what his strategy was after this.

The boy got his hogtie released and commence to rise to his knees wobbly none the less effective. Inching forward slowly until he was on the edges of his feet looking down he gazed triumphantly. Itching his way to the kitchen.

Standing up Celia began to follow more a less for safety than to keep Lucas tied. As he edges his way to the kitchen he is met with an obstacle. Something terrible he grunted angrily over.

There was a step between the kitchen and the dining room where the two had entered. Seeing him size up the step he grumbles looking at the floor then to Celia back to the floor he tried to raise one foot to no success. Raising the other foot was nowhere closer.

Bending his knees like coiling a spring he went to leap forward to find his feet only lifted three inches. Nowhere near enough to land on the step falling backward he nearly tumbles into the floor. Celia rushes up and puts herself between him and the floor both collapse onto her bottom.

“Whuphf yuphf lmmphf muphf gmmphf!”

“Not until I do what I came here to do”

“Whuphf?”

“Lucas, I am sorry for all this but I need you to be quiet for me to get this out without an issue”

“Whuphf uphf iphf?”

“Lucas, I like you okay since we were kids I have liked you for a very, very long time and I just wanted to take you to the dance we could have fun enjoy each other and hopeful when all was said and done you would see how much I like you and maybe like me in return”

Lucas’ once honed concerned eyes turned softer and compassionate nodding he looks from her eyes down to the floor nudging in closer. Celia was surprised when Lucas snuggled up to her. Catching the girl completely off guard.

“What does this mean?” she whispers and Lucas grumbles.

“Uphf luphf yuphf tmmphf”

“Does this mean you submit and will go the dance?”

Nodding his head Celia began to untie his ankles then his wrists as soon as his hands were free he jumped up. Leaving his gag in he commenced making a post-it note leaving Celia in the diningroom. Coming back out he had it posted on his forehead. Playfully giggling as Celia pulls it off she smiles looking down on the note which read.

Will you be my Girl?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic