Kidnapped for Ransom Part I (MM/?)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Krashnamsa
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Kidnapped for Ransom Part I (MM/?)

Post by Krashnamsa »

Only at home once again my family had traveled for business, I come from a family of good economic resources I never missed anything I always had everything but that night would happen something that did not come to me, It was the first lonely night at home a very cold day That night I had not planned anything but to sleep so I took a shower and dressed to sleep with a Sweatpants and a Hoddie, The only noise that was heard in my house was the noise of my flip flops crashing against my bare feet I remember to lie down and stay Asleep, When I feel a weight in my head, a masked man in my room with the tip of the gun pointing at my head inside of me I thought it was just a robbery so he controlled me, the masked man said to reassure me that nothing was going to happen to me If I did not do anything stupid like that, He turned me around and put handcuffs on my handshe put handcuffs on my feet, I take out a roll of tape from his bag First he put tape on my eyes then to gag me he put a cloth in my mouth I assure him with a cleave gag and to finish a piece of tape over at that moment a new voice broke in asking if it was ready I put myself on alert and it was not a simple house robbery, the masked man got up and took me outside of my house where the radical noise was the only noise of crickets and the engine of a van was heard the back part opened and I was loaded inside the van I realized it was a kidnapping, The voice of the new man ends up confirming my suspicions were kidnapping me, It puts me in position of hogcuffed very tight both I almost cried, At that moment I feel the edge of something like a knife running along the soles of my feet and the saws of the knife slowly passing between my fingers and I hear the voice of the kidnapper saying I hope your family pays at that moment I broke into a disconsolate crying the kidnapper grabs me violently by the hair and supports the gun on my head and tells me Nothing to cry or everything will be worse puts me headphones leaving me totally without knowing where I was without speaking without seeing without hearing, The only thing I could feel were the handcuffs squeezing my wrists and ankles and the palms of my hands touching the frozen soles of my feet, It was the longest trip of my life, I had never cried so much as on that trip that had lasted about 2 Hours I knew that I had just started everything when the truck stopped, There really began my kidnapping
The trip was over I could feel the engine of the van go off one of the kidnappers I took off the headphones and told me that we had arrived I could hear the door of the van open the kidnapper put the gun to my head and told me now quietly and do nothaveno noise There is something very ugly going to happen to you, There you endure the urge to cry, They loaded me and put me in something like a purse, It was all very confusing I felt like they were entering a house and then I heard some stairs that I assumed was a Once finished the sound of the steps of stairs heard the noise of several locks took me out of the bag and threw me to a bed violently, One of the kidnappers said they were going to return shortly and was heard a slamming door followed by the noise of the locks, Esafue one of the worst sensations of my life a day ago I was seeing the perfect Life with Family, Friends and money now I was in basement with dirty full of damp smell without seeing without speech hogcuffed with a cold that froze my hands and my feet at the mercy of some kidnappers who did not know what they were going to do to me, I went into a moment of desperation to try to escape and I could take off the blindfold I could see that basement I was on a bare mattress on an oxidized bed where any movement generated a screeching sounds the walls were unpainted and dirty at that time I could see the door open and was one of the kidnappers was a sturdy guy 2 meters high to see me without the tape in my eyes began to scream me put tape otrotrozo and he put the knife in my neck and told me that if he tried to get out of me in any way he was going to kill me or something worse and he started to touch my feet it seemed that the guy had a fixation with my feet, He takes me out of the Hogcuff of x on the bed, At that moment he takes out the gag I had and he gives me a bottle of water in such a way that he almost choked me, The kidnapper said he was going to sleep I was going to wake up early to negotiate my ransom
Last edited by Krashnamsa 4 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

Not bad at all. But could yyou please line space between paragraphs?

Drawscore
Krashnamsa
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Krashnamsa »

I'll keep it in mind for the next part, Thank you very much! , I might know that you liked the story and not to perfect it
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Thanks for posting. This story is well worth pursuing.

May I suggest that changing the language on your spell checker temporarily might catch some of the typos/foreign terms? The synonyms are a different matter but increased reading in English will help on that front.
Your English is obviously more than competent. Write on
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Veracity

Post by Veracity »

Thanks for this story. Please be aware that forum rules require that story posts must be tagged. Rules and guidelines are here: http://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=51
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

You lost me after the fourth line.

I'll give this a read if/when you decide to take five minutes to edit Part 1 and create some paragraphs.
This is simply not readable in it's current format.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic