The Couple (MF/M) later on (MF/F) Part 1

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
andrewtied

The Couple (MF/M) later on (MF/F) Part 1

Post by andrewtied »

the year is 2017, It was a warm day near the park, Me and Diana were at the park holding hands til we decided to sit down near a bench. Diana is a beautiful African american woman who is wear a red t-shirt, black short, and white tennis shoes. i was a wearing a white t-shirt, denim shorts, and also white tennis shoes. we are both the same age and the age of 25 of course. Diana has black hair and blue eyes like mine.

there is a younger couple that i know that lives a few blocks from the park. there names are Javan and Joseph they are a nice couple known them for a few years and they recently married. i wanted to check up on them just like old times, but i wanted to go alone which it was my big mistake from the get go. i told Diana that i would be gone for a few minutes.

Andrew: "hey Diana you don't mine me seeing that younger couple that i told you about? it will only be a couple of minutes"

Diana: "oh that fine honey can't wait to meet them one day if i have the time between work you go ahead and check on them i will be here when you get back."

Andrew: "sounds good i Love you"

Diana: "I Love you too"

i kissed Diana's lips then i headed to see the couple's home. i walk a couple of blocks til i knocked on their doorbell. Joseph opened the door while his wife had her arms wrap around him. they loved each other very much and they are nice people you don't get that types of people during these times. Joseph was wearing a green t-shirt, Cargo shorts, and blue Nike shoes. Joseph had blonde short hair like mine and had blue eyes.

Javan has curly long hair and blue eyes, she is wearing a blue t-shirt, and pink shorts. the couple was athletic, Javan told me before that she started a fitness program. Joseph of course participates when he can when he is not busy from work.

anyways the couple were happy to see me like they were expecting me, but i didn't found out til it was too late. at this point i already entered the lion's den.

Joseph: "hey bud good to see you hows everything?"

Andrew: "im doing good man good to see you im just checking in thats all"

Javan: "oh we are doing just fine and dandy. you want to come in and drink some water? its hot outside"

Andrew: "sure why not"

Joseph: "Good man please come in and please sit in the living room Javan will give you a bottle of water"

i walked inside the house and went into the living room and sat down on the couch. i looked at my cellphone and was thinking i should get back to Diana very soon since its been quite awhile she might be worried about me.

Javan approaches and gives me a bottled of water and i drink half of it but not all of it. sadly i had to leave i was getting antsy i stay here for too long.

Andrew: "thanks for the water Javan it was nice, but i have to get going my girlfriend is waiting for me at the park."

Javan: "oh yeah she is pretty and sure but you need to see our basement. it looks so good you might "fit" right in"

Joseph: "yeah man you got to see the design please dude it will only take a second"

Andrew: "fine but after this i have to leave i stayed here too long"

i got up and went first to the basement, Joseph had the key to unlock the door. i went downstairs first then Javan then Joseph. i saw a wide mattress in the center and a drawer behind it. i head down to touch the mattress it was soft but all of a sudden i heard a lock from behind and Javan jumped on me.

Andrew: Ahhh! what are you doing!

Javan: we are holding you hostage silly Joseph i need help here honey!"

Joseph: im coming dear here cover his mouth. im sorry Andrew but all will be explain soon just relax"

Javan: "sure thing dear, Andrew its ok shhh" Javan puts her hands over my mouth

Andrew: "Mnnph! GhhpH!"

Javan and Joseph got me pinned on the mattress it was comfy but in a wrong circumstance. i should have said no but they insisted i was a fool for stepping into this house in the first place. why are they doing this and why?. Javan released her hands over my mouth.

Javan sat on me while Joseph got some rope and some microfoam tape. Javan got off me when Joseph handed her some rope. then i knew i was going to be tied up i struggled as best i could but there were younger and faster im young but not Athletic as they are.

Javan: "like before i will tie the ankles and the knees while you do the hands, chest and elbows"

Joseph: "sounds good dear"

Andrew: "Help! somebody!"

Javan: "this basement is sound proof silly hahaha got ahead and yell all you want"

Joseph: "hold still Andrew i got to tie you up tight and she is right there is no point in yelling"

Joseph grabbed my wrist from behind my back and started to tie them with the rope. he wrap the rope around my wrist several times winding the rope and cinch it very tight making sure the knots where tight and secure.

Javan puts my legs together and proceeds to tie my ankles first. She grabs some ropes and starts to wind the rope over several times around my ankles. she then tightens the knots to make sure i can't undo them.

Joseph then ties my elbows above and below them wrapping rope around them several times as well tightly securing them.

Javan then went to tie more to rope into my knees. she first started the below portion of my knees and grabbed more rope and winding the rope tightly around several times. she did the the same way with my above portion of my knees. she then tightens the knots to both of the portions of the knees making it secure.

to finish off tying me up, Joseph tied more rope above and below my chest wrapping the rope around tightly and cinching the knot tight.

i was fully tied up and i wanted to some answer is to why they jumped me but i didn't get none

Javan: " i wanted to gag him honey"

Joseph : sure sorry Andrew its time to be silent for awhile

Javan grabbed a long tape of micofoam tape and a cloth. she shoved the cloth in my mouth then applied the micofoam tape all over my lips and mouth covering the majority of my face.

Andrew : "Mhhphh! Ghhh! Fgghhh!"

Javan: "aww you seemed upset oh well time to take you're cellphone" Javan takes my cellphone

Joseph: "he should be fine for now come on Javan let him try to enjoy it"

Javan: "ok hun"

The couple went back upstairs and locked the basement door. the struggled and thrashed but to effort came my way i was it trouble and Javan has my phone i can't call for help at all. why are they doing this?

Andrew: "Mphhhhhh!"

to be continued
boundb
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by boundb »

Thanks for this great start! I wonder how the girlfriend is going to fit into this and what they plan to do with her trying to find her boyfriend again :D
andrewtied

Post by andrewtied »

thanks i will post the next part as soon as possible
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic