Let Me Help You (be a Hostage) (completed) (F/FM)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Let Me Help You (be a Hostage) (completed) (F/FM)

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

Sequel to:
http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=1234 Enjoy!)

Hal was coming home after a long day at work. His girlfriend, Dove, made him stay home for a few days to rest his knee and he had quite a bit to catch up on. Not only that, but a conversation with Dove kept playing in his mind:

(Flashback)
”I’m off honey”, Hal said to Dove.
“Bye sweetie,” she said with a kiss on his cheek. Suddenly, her face went sour, “And sweetie, when we get home, we’re gonna have a chat about what I found on your browser history a few days ago.”
Hal gulped. “What kind of chat?” Hal asked nervously.
Dove ignored his question. “Goodbye, honey,” she said as she closed the door in his face

(End of flashback)

Dove had ignored all of his texts today. Hal was growing nervous. Was what she found be enough to drive her away forever? She couldn’t leave him! She was the best thing in his life! He’d get on his knees and beg for forgiveness if he had to.

He opened the door and said, “Dovey, I’m home.” No response.

He was wondering where she could be. Had she already left him without giving him a chance to apologize? Did she-

Suddenly, a black bag was placed over his head. Stunned, he felt something hop up on his back and wrestle him to the ground.

“Help! Hel-“
“Stop yelling!” A voice demanded. “Otherwise, your girl gets it.”
“What did you do to Dove?” He asked, but quietly.
“You’ll see. Now get on your feet, place your hands on your head and I’ll show you.” The voice (which he identified as a female voice) said.

When he did as he was told, the person guided him forward. After a few steps, the voice said, “1...2...3!”

The bag was ripped off his face. He was horrified to see his girlfriend tied up on their bed with rope around her waist, shoulders, knees and ankles. She also had a red scarf tied between her teeth.

“Help! Help!” Her eyes seemed to say.

“That’s right, loverboy. I have your girl. If you don’t want her hurt, you’ll do as I say, got it?” Hal sadly nodded. “Good, now get on the floor and put your hands behind your back.”

As he did so, he thought to himself, ”don’t worry, Dovey. I’ll free you. I’ll rescue you even if I have to-wait, why does her voice sound so familiar?”

TBC
Last edited by TamatoaShiny123 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boocola »

8-)
SNAFU
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Part 2:

While he was wondering this, he was tied the exact same as his girlfriend, with rope around his wrists, elbows, waist, shoulders, knees and ankles. As he was being trussed up, he finally got a look at his captor: she was wearing an all-black outfit and a black ski mask with tiny bits of blonde hair peaking out.

He saw her get out a black scarf. Knowing that a gag would be inevitable, he asked, “So, what are you gonna do once you tie me up?”
“Well, I think I’m gonna rob this place. Your tv, money, phones, your girl’s jewels.” She placed her arm around Dove. “Heck, I might take your girl with me,” she said, causing Dove to whine and have even more fear in her eyes.

Hal was scared, but his fear diminished as he heard more of the captor’s voice. He knew he heard her voice before.

After the scarf was tied between his teeth, the captor walked towards the door and said, “Well, I’ll leave you kids alone now. Have fun, you two,” she told them before walking out.

What she said created a “eureka” moment in Hal’s brain. He knew who that was now! He just needed Dove’s confirmation about it. He started to slowly rise towards his feet and climb onto the bed. He inched towards his girlfriend and moved himself so that his hands were right by her mouth. He tugged on the scarf and was slowly able to pull the scarf down so that it hung around her neck.

“Want me to get your gag?” Dove whispered. Hal nodded. He flipped over so that they were now face to face. Dove bit down on the scarf and slowly pulled it down.

“Oh Hal, I’m so glad you’re here! You need to free me before she takes me away!”
“Nice try, Dove. But I know that we’re not in danger at all.”
“What do you mean?”
“Come on, why would your mother kidnap you?”

TBC
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Part 3:

Dove’s eyes widened after hearing this, confirming Hal’s suspicions. But, she still played innocent. “What? My mom? Don’t be ridiculous, Hal! We’re really being robbed!”
Hal rolled his eyes. “Nice try, babe. I know what your mom’s voice sounds like. And the way she said, ‘well, I’ll leave you kids alone now. You kids have fun’. That’s exactly what she said the first time she walked in on us kissing.”

Dove started to say something, but decided to confess. “Okay. So, it’s my mom. You caught me, babe.”
“Why did you set this up?”
“Because, I wanted to surprise you! I wanted to have some fun with you. So, I called my mom over so that she could pretend to rob the place and give you an excuse to be tied up.”

Hal was speechless. “You really did that for me?”
“Yea...”
“Babe...”
“Yea?”
“You’re so awesome! You truly are the best, Dovey!” Hal exclaimed as he gave her a big kiss on the lips. “So, you decided to be tied alongside me?”
“Actually, no. You see, I was going to have my wrists behind me and pretend to be captured. Then, I’d reveal that I wasn’t and do whatever I wanted with you. But, right before we set this up, I wondered out loud what it’d be like to be tied up like a damsel in distress. Next thing I knew, well...I’m here.”
“Well, I’m so happy that you did this, babe.” Hal said, beaming. “Thanks, Mrs. Romo!” Hal called out.

The “burglar” poked her head through the door. “What? Who the heck is ‘Mrs. Romo’?”
“He figured it out, mom. You can drop the act.”

The “burglar” sighed and took off her mask, revealing herself to be, as predicted, Dove’s mom.

“You’re welcome, dear. Dove was so excited to do this for you.”
“She is the best,” Hal agreed.
“Mom, can you untie me? I want to make sure my boyfriend isn’t too traumatized by your capture of him.” Dove asked, causing Hal to madly blush.
Dove’s mom thought for a moment before saying, “nah. I think I’m gonna rob you of the snacks in your cabinet before I free you lovers.”
“But mom-“
“Dove, you know better than to argue with your mother,” her mom chided before retying the red scarf between her teeth and tying the scarf that was used on Hal over Dove’s mouth as punishment to her (she was also punishing Hal, as the scarves denied him access to her lips). Dove tried to mount some protests, but she couldn’t get anything out.

“Sorry, Dovey. I’ll undo that when you learn your lesson. Have fun kids,” her mom said as she left to raid the snacks.

Hal looked at his girl lovingly and told her, “You know, that scarf over your mouth really brings out your eyes.”

Dove mumbled something that sounded like, “shut up, bae.” But, he couldn’t help notice her blushing.

The End
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Very cute little story. Thanks for posting
Roboticrobin20
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Roboticrobin20 »

This needs to be a series, the characters are too amazing.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Roboticrobin20 wrote: 5 years ago This needs to be a series, the characters are too amazing.
Thank u so much!!!!!!! :D
Deleted User 769

Post by Deleted User 769 »

I really enjoyed this! A really sweet story. Kudos! :)
gaggednbarefoot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggednbarefoot »

I love this,story. Short, cute and funny.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic