Brotherly Adventures (M/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Brotherly Adventures (M/M)

Post by MountainMan_91 »

Hi this is just a super short piece... planned as a once off, IF there is a lot of interest AND inspiration strikes I might add more!!

“Hey Frank, are you ok back there?” I glanced back at my older brother walking behind me. The rope leash I had fashioned pulled tight as he was progressing slower than usual.

I took in the helplessness of his situation, he was almost naked wearing only a pair of shorts. His bare feet were dusty from hiking in the dirt. His arms were roped to opposite ends of a stick that was resting on his shoulders, his hiking boots each hanging on the end of the stick. In his mouth he was carrying his socks, willingly. He knew if he dropped them somewhere he would need to wear his hiking boots without socks the next day. The last detail was his loose fit tank top that was stuffed into his waistband behind hanging like a little tail.

“mmpph” came a curt reply but he nodded his head, which was a clear sign to go ahead. I gave a tug on the leash that was connected to a leather collar fitted around his neck.

We headed downhill to our family cabin, we were only a year apart in age. I just turned 18 two weeks ago and my brother was 19.

We were both on the water polo team for our school and as such had decent physiques. We had been playing tugs together since we were little kids, some things you just don’t outgrow I guess.

As we entered the cabin I undid the leash and let my big bro take his seat on the ground near the fire place. I lit the match and started the fire, before taking a seat in the only chair in the cabin.

I undid my hiking boot laces and kicked them off. I placed them near the fire and you could smell a hint of odor. I liked making Frank worship my feet, I knew they didn’t stink nearly as much as his, just another thing I didn’t do as good as my older brother.

That’s why he was carrying his socks in his mouth, because the previous time when I was slave he made me lick his feet clean, it was unbearable. He was going to repay the favor tonight but it shouldn’t be that tough for him, plus he has done it like half a dozen times.

I signaled him to drop his socks and he obliged. Then I signaled him to get my socks off my feet.

He shuffled closer and awkwardly bent forward to grab my socks with his teeth, once again an art that he had perfected, he could remove my socks with only his mouth. But little brother me still struggled with. I paid close attention to see the technique used so I could do better next time it was my turn.

With the socks off it was time to get to work on my feet he did such a good job. It felt amazing as his tongue touched my feet, going into all the little nooks and crannies.

I had always looked up to my big brother so much, I learned so much from him.

Thanks for reading
Learning new things each day...

A list of my work...
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

A fun read. Thanks.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Nice little story, thanks
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Short and effective. Nice job.

Brother willingly carrying the socks in his mouth was a cute detail.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
Mitchelaiden
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mitchelaiden »

Short but sweet and hit all the right spots!

Well done! Can't wait to read more of your stories
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic