Abducted from the Gym FM/F

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Abducted from the Gym FM/F

Post by WyattW5 »

Story request by Silkenvixen hope she enjoys this.

Vicky Satin is in Mikes Gym, going through a tough cardio workout, wearing a blue Leotard and matching leggings and white sneakers, her blond hair tied in a ponytail and while a blue headband is just above her hair line.

Vicky is a woman about twenty eight years old working as a office clerk she did not have great need to keep herself in the good shape she had maintained, however she had a minor obsession with working out.

Running on the treadmill for a half hour followed by a high tension sprint on the bicycle. Following up with a final stretch to release the tension building up. She turns to see another woman with short brown Pixie style hair.

Raising her arms attempting to lift an empty barbell on a bench. Weighing forty pounds or more struggling to lift it, Vicky rushes over helping her to put the bell back up.

“Thanks”

the girl says with an embarrassed smile on her face leaning forward she was wearing a black sports bra type top. Tied at the back of her neck and a pair of black yoga pants that go just below her knees.

Standing up to face her rescuer with smile Vicky grins holding out a hand which she readily accepts.

“My name is Nyssa, thank you for that”

“Vicky no problem, but you really should have a spotter for this type of exercise”
“I know my boyfriend had to stay late at work so I decided to come alone”

Smiling Vicky and Nyssa both retreat to the change rooms Vicky did not bother showering getting a lelulemon jacket over top to cover herself. Vicky said farewell to her new friend before leaving for her car.

Walking to the little silver sedan in the back parking lot, far from any other vehicles or traffic, grabbing the keys to her car Vicky opens the car door before a massive hand clamps over her mouth, stopping any attempt to scream as she shot backward her back was pushed into the broad chest of a male.

His hands firm and his arms stern as they encircle her her brown eye struggles to look back to see her kidnapper whose face was just out of view before a hand came down moving her headband to blindfold her. Pressing her against his torso he calls to a partner.

“Gag her now, I have her covered”

The males voice sounded geekish before a partner speaks quietly

“open her pretty mouth”

The woman’s voice sounded commanding but gentle as the boy complied holding one hand on her bottom jaw she was too shaken to bite his fingers his partner took some fabric and stuffed them in her mouth.

“Ummph whumphf iphf phiphf?”

“A workout sock from my old gym bag”

The woman replied tapping Vickie’s cheek. Their victim could only struggle as she heard the stretching sound of duct tape being pried off the roll. Soon the silver tape was wrapped around Vickies head, going below her pony tail wrapping around three times before the girl rips the tape off. Vickie growls and grumbles struggling to being allowed the move her neck as her hands were now wrapped up in tape.

The man hands the roll to his partner who tapes Vickies knees over her tight fitting leggings. Wrapping more duct tape around her ankles. The pair of criminals slid her into the centre of the seat, the female partner grabbed her keys before jumping in the front seat. Her male partner sat in the back holding Vickies feet she struggled trying to kick and fight.

The male partner took Vickies shoes off revealing her feet hiding in the white confines of her ankle socks. Beginning to rub and feel her foot Vickie found a weird sensation. Liking her feet being massaged, the captors hands moved down to her legs feeling good in te tights. Vickie began to moan softly into her gag. Before the female partner driving calls back

“she behaving back there?”
“Yes”
“Are you behaving back there?”
“No!” the captor answered honestly before the female voice spoke to Vickie in a calm collected voice
“you have nothing to fear, my dear we just need to keep you away for a little while”
“Wmmph?” laughing the female captor spoke to her counterpart
“it’s bad when you’ve done this long enough you can understand gag talk, someone has asked us to hold you for an afternoon, don’t ask us, we are just the grunts” her male captor set her shoes back on her feet. Making sure they did not fall off when she walks.

Vicky grumbles as she tries free her hands but the tape held firm but she realised her coat was very slippery, wiggling her wrists enough she could slide the wrists free. As the road twist and turned Vicky had no idea where her captors were taking her, but she had decided to wait for the car to stop and the male captor to open the door before she tried her escape.

When the male captor finally got out of the car Vicky squirmed her left wrist free before sitting up she commenced to try and unwrap the tape from her legs taking deep breathes she forces the stuffing out with her mouth before a hand clamps her mouth and pushes her down on the seat.

“Do not move”

The woman’s voice spoke angrily holding her im place until her partner came back dragging Vicky by her shoulders out of the car throwing her on the trunk of the car. Unzipping the front of her coat the male rips it off her shoulders before holding her arms back then he took a zip tie around her left wrist using his bulk to hold her down, taking a second zip tie, interweaving the plastic. Before using duct tape to wrap her elbows good and tight.

Groaning as her captor sat her on the bumper of the car using duct tape he wrapped her head four times with the tape before standing her up and pushing her forward. Pushing her from the warm outside, to a cool dry place. Unable to see through her headband Vicky screamed creating a tiny echo before the female captor held her close grabbing her by the hair pulling her back and applying a sharp edge to her throat.

“Do that again we will hurt you understand”

Vicky nods as her captors help her hop across the floor which creaked and groaned with every step. Making her think wooden floor. Walking her into a carpeted room Vicky was set onto a chair the chair began to roll a little after her shaking. Using some kind of bailer twine tied around Vickies bosom. Connecting the twine to the back of the rolling chair. Looking around her blindfold Vickie could see nothing.

If she had to guess she was in a house someone’s house. Vickie struggled to move and move her shoulder trying to untie herself to no success. Looking down in frustration.

(Two hours pass)

Unable to see a clock or anything. Vicky sat in the office chair her head hunched forward as she commenced to sob, fearing what these two captors would do to her. A gentle hand touches her hair.

“Hmmph wmmph plmmph whmmph!”

“Settle down I am just coming over to ask if you are okay?”

“Hummph?” obvious uncertainty struck Vicky as she looks up to her captor, though the blindfold she could tell they had grown closer mere inches from her. Making her fall back in her chair nervously looking to them she felt the blindfold being raised from her eyes, quickly averting her eyes away. A gloved hand gently pushes her chin to look up at her she was not wearing a mask and what is more, it was Nyssa her eyes wide with a startle. Shaking her head Vicky averts her eye before the gloved hand touches her cheek softly bringing her to look at Nyssa who crouched before her

“you will not be hurt understand”

“Bmmph youph wimph kumph mphh” shrieking aloud she shook her head cupping her small chin in his gloved hand.

“we don’t kill people, you seen my face so what, we were hired to keep you for the afternoon”

“Bounties paid ‘N’ we are ready to go”

in which Nyssa turns to her partner
“okay ‘P’ you get the car and meet in the front, I will handle our hostage here”
P nods he was a tall but lean man mid thirties with a hipster look with glasses. Grabbing a cloth from her back Nyssa turns to Vicky

“just relax deep breathes and it will be over in a blink of an eye” pressing it up to her nose, Vicky began to fight and struggle Nyssa had to hold the back of the chair with one hand to ensure Vicky receives the right amount of Chloroform.

Waking up Vicky looks around finding herself not tied to a chair but in the ladies locker room. Wearing her blue Leotard and tights rubbing her eyes. She looks up to see Nyssa coming out of the showers a white towel around her body

“hey hun you okay?” Vicky smiles

“oh yeah I guess I just wore myself out”

“Thanks again for helping me in my emergency” Vicky smiles

“no problem glad I was there” Nyssa opens her locker to get dressed keeping an eye on Vicky Nyssa turns to her “say uhm do you have anything going this afternoon?”

“No my afternoons are always free”

“Great want to go get a cup of coffee or tea?”

“That sounds wonderful” Vicky admits with a warm smile on her face standing up Vicky undressed for the showers.

After showering Vicky and Nyssa walked out to their cars, before going to the café down the road. But Vicky could not shake the feeling at how real her daydream had felt.

Hope you guys like this story, request by SilkenVixen.
Beetlebailey13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beetlebailey13 »

Awesome and Cool Story
" No use to struggle, my dear, you're tied up much too tight for escape! However, I'd be in your debt if you would try... "
Deleted User 1665

Post by Deleted User 1665 »

Great story Wyatt!
brashieel
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by brashieel »

Neat! I liked both the bondage and the semi-ambiguous ending!
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Good story, well written, I enjoyed reading it. :)
Silkenvixen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Silkenvixen »

I loved it! I had to keep changing the kidnapped girl's name to Christyne while I read it, but it was pretty good. Thanks for writing it for me!
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WyattW5 »

Silkenvixen wrote: 5 years ago I loved it! I had to keep changing the kidnapped girl's name to Christyne while I read it, but it was pretty good. Thanks for writing it for me!
I had messaged you about certain details but I was unsure you got it so I went carte blanche
Silkenvixen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Silkenvixen »

WyattW5 wrote: 5 years ago
Silkenvixen wrote: 5 years ago I loved it! I had to keep changing the kidnapped girl's name to Christyne while I read it, but it was pretty good. Thanks for writing it for me!
I had messaged you about certain details but I was unsure you got it so I went carte blanche
I got a message from you, but it only gave me the option to delete it. I don't know why.......
TheLivingPlant
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheLivingPlant »

I quite liked this story. Good job.
DallasNotAustin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DallasNotAustin »

Dang the twist at the end got me. Really well written! Good work!
Your local catboy maid & sock enthusiast.

If you're reading this, you can do me a huge favor and have a great day!
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WyattW5 »

thank you, I am glad you like it.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic