How To Kidnap & Hold Your Damsel Hostage 101: Introduction and Preparation (F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Deleted User 769

Post by Deleted User 769 »

Tieup1 wrote: 5 years ago
Stiletto Amore wrote: 5 years ago
Tieup1 wrote: 5 years ago Seeing as you are such a fussy captive. Just for you, I will tie you with some coarse rope, might cut into your skin a little. The gags will be dirty unwashed rags, and I may even put a sack over your head.

No washes, no lights, and just bread and water to eat. With a bit of luck the ransom, will be paid quickly, and you won't have to suffer very long. :)
Haha! Well, suffice to say if this is the kind of treatment you afford to your house guests you should probably expect to recieve an extremely negative review on TripAdvisor ;)
Who cares, all I want is the money, you should be grateful I kidnapped you. You had a holiday away from home, you were fed, and watered. But most of all, knowing your love of bondage, you secretly enjoyed every minute of your ordeal. :)
Hehe! Okay, I guess I didn't HATE it,.. and it was nice to get out of the house for a while,.. even if the catering was a little rustic and the aamenities a little spartan,.. and you were kind enough to switch my gag every few hours,..

That said, I noticed the basement could really use a spring clean,.. I ruined a perfectly good suit jacket trying rolling around on that filthy carpet. Maybe you could think about buying a soft fleece throw rug for the dungeon, I think it would really tie the room together,.. ;)
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

Tieup1 wrote: 5 years ago Seeing as you are such a fussy captive. Just for you, I will tie you with some coarse rope, might cut into your skin a little. The gags will be dirty unwashed rags, and I may even put a sack over your head.

No washes, no lights, and just bread and water to eat. With a bit of luck the ransom, will be paid quickly, and you won't have to suffer very long. :)
Haha! Well, suffice to say if this is the kind of treatment you afford to your house guests you should probably expect to recieve an extremely negative review on TripAdvisor ;)
Lol. TripAdvisors, but for kidnappings. Maybe a new story idea...
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Lol, how cruel to that poor captive!!!
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Emma wrote: 5 years ago In about an hour, I'm scheduled to be kidnapped myself, so I did enjoy this series!

These are very good ideas for a kidnap game; but, as has been discussed elsewhere, chloroform is a terrible, dangerous idea. Please stay away from that! :o

Otherwise, a very good series!

Thanks! And I hope to hear about your experience!
Deleted User 769

TamatoaShiny123 wrote: 5 years ago

Haha! I'm so glad that my profound discomfort (there wasn't even a mint on the pillow) amuses you ;)
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Haha! I'm so glad that my profound discomfort (there wasn't even a mint on the pillow) amuses you ;)
You damsels are all the same, always moaning about being caught, tied up, kept in harsh conditions. It's your own fault. You are always snooping around in places you shouldn't be in, just stay at home, and cook the dinner.
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

You damsels are all the same, always moaning about being caught, tied up, kept in harsh conditions. It's your own fault. You are always snooping around in places you shouldn't be in, just stay at home, and cook the dinner.
Who, us?

:D
Don's Stories, Posted by Emma, Are Here!:https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5915
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Emma wrote: 5 years ago

Who, us?

Yes you, and all the other snoopy girly types :)
Deleted User 769

Who, us?

The term "snoopy girly types" is so passe. We prefer to be referred to as detective, sleuth, and/ or gumshoe ;)
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Who, us?

The term "snoopy girly types" is so passe. We prefer to be referred to as detective, sleuth, and/ or gumshoe ;)
It’s just a shame you’re always a gagged gumshoe ;)
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Who, us?

If you are such a good detective/sleuth, why do you keep getting captured, by the bad guys ?
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

Emma wrote: 5 years ago In about an hour, I'm scheduled to be kidnapped myself, so I did enjoy this series!

These are very good ideas for a kidnap game; but, as has been discussed elsewhere, chloroform is a terrible, dangerous idea. Please stay away from that! :o

I'll try to make a long story short :)

My husband (who writes the stories I post) set it up for me. All I knew in advance was that he wanted me to wear a yellow dress, tan hose, and my matching yellow heels. I was driven to a secluded side road, told to put on a blindfold, and wait. A couple men who showed up not long later took me out of the car, tied me up,blindfolded and gagged me, put me in a van (and secured me to the floor, so i wouldn't roll around) drove me to a house somewhere, and kept me tied up for a couple hours.

While there, one of them made comments about how they should be allowed to do more than keep me tied up, while the other, someone I've known for years, made clear that wasn't going to happen. Eventually I was blindfolded and gagged again, and taken to another road where I was picked up by my husband, and untied for the trip home.

The second man, the one I didn't know, who kept insisting he should be allowed to do more to me than just tie me up, was putting on an act. I found out later he's gay, and I wouldn't have been able to pay him to do anything sexual to me, lol!

This wasn't roleplaying, it was just the excitement of being "captured" by two men who really had no business tying me up,

An no, not everyone is as fortunate as I am.
Don's Stories, Posted by Emma, Are Here!:https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5915
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

I'll try to make a long story short :)

My husband (who writes the stories I post) set it up for me. All I knew in advance was that he wanted me to wear a yellow dress, tan hose, and my matching yellow heels. I was driven to a secluded side road, told to put on a blindfold, and wait. A couple men who showed up not long later took me out of the car, tied me up,blindfolded and gagged me, put me in a van (and secured me to the floor, so i wouldn't roll around) drove me to a house somewhere, and kept me tied up for a couple hours.

While there, one of them made comments about how they should be allowed to do more than keep me tied up, while the other, someone I've known for years, made clear that wasn't going to happen. Eventually I was blindfolded and gagged again, and taken to another road where I was picked up by my husband, and untied for the trip home.

The second man, the one I didn't know, who kept insisting he should be allowed to do more to me than just tie me up, was putting on an act. I found out later he's gay, and I wouldn't have been able to pay him to do anything sexual to me, lol!

This wasn't roleplaying, it was just the excitement of being "captured" by two men who really had no business tying me up,

An no, not everyone is as fortunate as I am.
Sounds like it was fun!
Deleted User 769

Tieup1 wrote: 5 years ago 7

Haha! Im thinking about getting some business cards printed: Gagged gumshoe: detective/ hostage for hire ;)
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Haha! Im thinking about getting some business cards printed: Gagged gumshoe: detective/ hostage for hire ;)
“Hostage for hire”? That needs to b a job, like, now!
Deleted User 769

Tieup1 wrote: 5 years ago 7

If you are such a good detective/sleuth, why do you keep getting captured, by the bad guys ?
Au contraire mon ami, in reality allowing myself to be apprehended (and most likely bound and gagged) is all part of my macheavelian scheme to capture and unmask the villains.
By playing possum and pretending to be a helpless damsel in distress I can trick the crooks into revealing their secret plans, then, when the time is right I slip free of my ropes, trap the criminals and alert the authorities,..
Deleted User 769

Hehe! I couldn't agree more. Any idea who I should address my application form to? ;)
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Hehe! I couldn't agree more. Any idea who I should address my application form to? ;)
How ‘bout me? I’d gladly volunteer! :D
DallasNotAustin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DallasNotAustin »

What’s wrong with c-span.... I loved it! Funny and informative at the same time! Hope to hear more!
Your local catboy maid & sock enthusiast.

If you're reading this, you can do me a huge favor and have a great day!
Deleted User 769

Unfortunately almost all of my professional references are currently serving jail time (typically for crimes related to kidnaping me!)
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Unfortunately almost all of my professional references are currently serving jail time (typically for crimes related to kidnaping me!)
Not gonna lie, that’s a sacrifice I’m willing to make
Deleted User 769

How very noble of you ;)
Just know that anything those crooks tell you is almost certainly a scurrilous lie and I have never purposely engineered a situation so that I can get myself captured/ and or tied up ;)
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

How very noble of you ;)
Just know that anything those crooks tell you is almost certainly a scurrilous lie and I have never purposely engineered a situation so that I can get myself captured/ and or tied up ;)
Of course ;)
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

How very noble of you ;)
You'll be telling us next, you don't like bondage, who are you trying to kid ?
Sheriff
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sheriff »

Loved this guide, great reading!
Hands behind your back....

See what I'm up to on my blog! http://www.sheriffofknots.com/
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic