Roxie Gets Rocked (F/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Roxie Gets Rocked (F/F)

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

(A Pokémon story originally posted on my DeviantArt page. Enjoy!)

Jasmin Adrian, a trainer from Nuvema Town, was battling Roxie, leader of the Virbank City Gym, for her second Gym Badge. The battle saw Jasmin’s Kadabra take out Roxie’s Koffing and Trubbish with relative ease. But Jasmin’s fortunes ran out when Roxie sent it her Scolipede. The giant bug Pokémon quickly disposed of the psychic type as well as Jasmin’s Dewott. All that was left for the challenger was her Darumaka.

“Darumaka, use Incinerate!”
“Scolipede, dodge and use Steamroller!”

Scolipede sidestepped the blast of fire launched at it, curled up into a giant ball and charged at the fire type.

“Darumaka, dodge it!” Jasmin shouted.

But it was too late. Scolipede quickly bore down on Darumaka, sending it flying into the air.

“Finish it with Sludge Bomb!” the gym leader ordered.

The giant bug launched numerous balls of poison at Darumaka, scoring direct hits as the fire type fell to the earth. Upon Darumaka hitting the ground, it was clear that it wouldn’t be getting up.

“Darumaka is unable to battle. Scolipede wins! That means the winner of the match is the gym leader, Roxie!”

Jasmin looked crestfallen as she recalled her fallen Pokémon back into its Pokéball. After she did, Roxie approached her with a smile on her face.

“Good match. That Kadabra of yours was pretty powerful.”
“Thanks,” Jasmin replied, doing her best to force a smile. “And your Scolipede is really strong!”
“Thanks! I’ve raised it from a Venipede. Feel free to come by anytime for a rematch.”
“Okay. Thank you,” Jasmin said before running out of the gym. She ran into a nearby alleyway, doing her best to stifle tears while feeling all sorts of emotions, ranging from disappointment, anger, disbelief and bitterness.

“How in Giratina’s name am I supposed to beat that Scolipede?! That thing is freaking gigantic,” she ranted to herself. “Why would she think that a trainer with only one badge could beat her. I mean, Cheren was easy. That guy only had a Patrat and Lillipup! But her? With a fully-evolved Pokemon?! Uh-uh! No way!”

She took a deep breath. “I need that badge for the Pokémon league. But there’s no way I could beat her. What am I supposed to do?”

Jasmin thought. Then, she thought again. She thought until her attention was drawn to an old rope that had been haphazardly tossed to the side of the alley. As she picked it up, she knew what must be done.

The next day, Jasmin went back to the gym. But she wasn’t going back for a gym battle. She was armed with rope, tape and scarves in her backpack. She was also in disguise: a black bandana was tied in her hair, hiding her long golden hair. A red bandana was tied over her mouth and nose and she was wearing sunglasses to hide her emerald eyes. Surely, Roxie wouldn’t recognize her...right?

Her Kadabra teleported her into the gym’s back room. Luckily for Jasmin, she caught a huge break: as she arrived, she heard snoring coming from the couch. A quick peek confirmed that the gym leader was sleeping!

Jasmin couldn’t help but to do a tiny fist bump to celebrate her luck. She opened her backpack, pulled several pieces of rope and turned to her psychic Pokémon.

“Ok, Kadabra. Do what I told you about yesterday,” Jasmin ordered.

Kadabra nodded and telepathically grabbed the ropes. It silently nudged her arms behind her back and slipped rope around it. Rope soon wound around her front. Soon enough, Roxie had her arms box-tied behind her with a chest harness on her, highlighting Roxie’s breasts.

Satisfied, Jasmin quickly wound tape around the gym leader’s ankles and knees. After she was done, she took out her Pokédex and scanned the Pokéballs Roxie had on her until she found Scolipede’s Pokéball. As she grabbed the ball, Roxie woke up from her nap.

“Hey! Who are-MMPH!” Roxie said before the ball was shoved in her mouth. Jasmin quickly whipped out a pink scarf and tied it over the gym leader’s mouth and nose, holding the Pokéball in. After knotting the scarf tightly behind her neck, Jasmin rummaged around the room, looking for where the badges were kept. After a minute of searching, Jasmin found a metal container inside a desk drawer. Opening it revealed an abundance of gym badges.

“Boo-yah!” Jasmin shouted gruffly in an effort to hide her identity. She quickly turned to Roxie. “Sorry, Miss Roxie! I just can’t deal with you or your dumb Pokémon!”

As Roxie continued to struggle around, Jasmin turned to Kadabra and said, “Let’s get outta here.” Kadabra nodded and in an instant, the two had teleported away, leaving only the gym leader in the room to struggle, trying (and failing) to pick at the knots. Luckily for her, it was only a few minutes before there was a knock at the door.

“Miss Roxie, your next challenger is here,” the referee, named Ryan, announced. When there was no answer, Ryan opened the door and was shocked by what he saw.

“Miss Roxie! Are you ok?!” Ryan asked as he rushed over and pulled the scarf down.
“Get these ropes off of me,” Roxie croaked out after pushing the Pokéball out of her mouth with her tongue.

Ryan grabbed a pair of scissors from the same desk drawer where the gym badge container was and started cutting the ropes away, asking her, “What happened?”
“I was taking a nap when I got jumped. They took a badge.”
“Do you know who did it?”
“Yep. It was the challenger from yesterday: Jasmin.”
“Are you sure?”
“Yea. The burglar and Jasmin both had Kadabras. It’s pretty damn obvious that they were the same Pokémon. And the burglar did a crappy job trying to disguise her voice.”

At this point, nearly all the ropes except for the chest harness had been cut off. Feeling awkward, he handed the scissors to Roxie, who cut away the chest harness herself. “So, should I go and call Officer Jenny before your match?”

Roxie took a deep sigh before answering. “Nah.”
“What?! Are you seriously gonna let her get away with this?!”
“Sure. After all, just think about it: she went balls to the wall with this stunt. If I caught her, she would’ve been tossed in the clink! And I’m guessing it was her Kadabra who did that fancy rope-work. She clearly taught her Pokémon well!”

Ryan stared blankly at her. “Really?!”
“No! Later, I’ll call Burgh. And when Jasmin shows up, I’ll have him turn her into a String Shot mummy!”

The referee smirked. “Nice! So, should I ask the challenger to reschedule?”
“Nah,” Roxie replied as she used the scarf that gagged her to wipe away the saliva on the Pokéball that was shoved in her mouth. “I’ll be fine. Come on, Ryan. Let’s rock this battle,” she shouted as she ran out of the room. Ryan followed close behind, letting out a sigh of exhaustion.

The End
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666