Eliza's summer camp. FF/f

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
lasse672000
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Eliza's summer camp. FF/f

Post by lasse672000 »

Eliza walked in the hallway, after having taken an early morning ride through the beautiful but chilly autumn scenery, She was just starting to walk up to her room, when her mother told her to come in to the study.
"Good morning, hunny. How was the ride?" her mother who, as always, had a stern yet loving look on her face, asked. Eliza was her and her husband's only child, and they gave her just about everything she wanted. Now, don't get me wrong; she had to deserve everything she got by doing chores around the house, but her parents weren't too strict.
"Good morning, Mother. Good morning, Father." Eliza politely replied and curtseyed. "It was fantastic." she beamed. "Tristan didn't give me any trouble whatsoever, despite numerous distractions and potentially scary moments! I was actually quite impressed by him."
"Mm; good, good!" her father snarled and nodded. He looked at his wife, who nodded, and then at his daughter.
"We know your birthday still is a few days away," he hesitantly said, "but we'd like to give you a gift in advance. There is a box already on your bed, but don't open it until you've had a shower, because you'll need our help. And besides; we want to see your reaction."
"I promise, Father!" Eliza curtseyed again, and left.

When she came to her room, she found the box on her bed, as promised. It was quite big and square and when she picked it up, she noticed it was quite heavy, and made a shuffling, metallic sound.
"I wonder what's inside?" she thought. "Well, the best way to find out is to hit the shower, get some clothes on, and open it!"
She went over to her closet and picked out new clothes, put it on the bed for now and went to the bath room.

When she had put on new clothes, she opened the door and called her parents.
"Right!" her father said, when he and his wife had arrived. "You may now open the box."
Eliza hesitantly did as she was told. When she saw the contents, she was flabbergasted. Inside were a piece of chain, two pad locks, a pair of handcuffs and a pair of ankle cuffs. The cuffs were embellished with intricate, gilded patterns.
"What..? Why..?" she stuttered.
"Nice; aren't they?" her mother smiled. "The cuffs were custom made, just for you!"
"Yes; they're exquisite!" Eliza agreed. "But why have you given them to me?"
Her father stepped in front of her, and gently grabbed her shoulders: "Well, you see; we're continuing an old family tradition. Your mother went to one, even though she, strictly speaking, wasn't part of the family then. But as my girlfriend, and me having no sisters, we sent her. You see; every time a girl in my family reaches fifteen, she's sent off to a two week, girls only, summer camp. It's just like any other camp, with hikes and camp fires and all the rest of it, only you will be cuffed at all times, even in bed."
"Nice!" Eliza whispered, as she inspected the cuffs.
"Mm; we thought so, too!" her mother said. "I went to one of the camps, as your father said. I hated it at first, but slowly came around to loving it. I had been to 'normal' summer camps before, and at first there weren't any differences.
There were the usual amount of kids, albeit all of them about my age and none of them boys, huts and bunk beds and all the rest of it, and I wondered if I had come to the right place. I soon realized I had, when we were called out to the lawn, and told to open the packages we had brought. You see, in those days we weren't allowed to inspect the cuffs in advance. The staff, who were mainly girls who had been to the camp years before, then went around and cuffed our ankles and our wrists in front of us. After that? Well, let's just say that the only time I was without cuffs from then on, was when I had to change clothes. As they're made from a stainless alloy, you can wear them when swimming, even! I wouldn't recommend it, though, as they're quite heavy."

Eliza had been so distracted by the cuffs and her mother's story, she never noticed her father sneaking behind her, until suddenly he pressed a damp, smelly, rag over her mouth and nose. She tried, in vain, to push the rag away, but he was much too strong for her. Soon, she hung unconscious in his arms.
"God; she sure is heavier than she looks!" he groaned. "Let's hurry and put her in the car, before she either wakes up, or I drop her!"
zarquon
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by zarquon »

Looks like a nice beginning. Good job!
brashieel
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by brashieel »

A great start!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

brashieel wrote: 5 years ago A great start!
I agree! :)
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Me too, looking forward to the next part :)
Plueschbabycd
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Plueschbabycd »

That can become a good story. I had only given the girl more time to cop with it or happened this in camp. In normal life I wished that parents not would dictate on birthday of child out tradition form now she has to ware only dresses as female or suit as male so out of blue. Normally I would say I should give a time, where it grows in.
Barefoot99
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Barefoot99 »

continue please this is good.
Barefoot and cuffed. That's the only way to go.
lasse672000
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by lasse672000 »

I'm working on the next part, but as I'm a slow writer, it might take a while.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

It's always good when we get a visit from [mention]lasse672000[/mention].
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
lasse672000
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by lasse672000 »

Thank you, Sir! :D :D :D
DallasNotAustin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DallasNotAustin »

Looking forwards to the next part! Hope to hear more from you
Your local catboy maid & sock enthusiast.

If you're reading this, you can do me a huge favor and have a great day!
trainer
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by trainer »

Good read, looking forward to the next part
hafnermg
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by hafnermg »

Lasse everytime i see a story from you i know im in for a good read!
lasse672000
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by lasse672000 »

When she woke, Eliza had a strange, pungent, smell in her nose. She noticed she lay on her stomach on a hard surface, with her hands behind her back, and when she tried to move them, she noticed her wrists had actually been cuffed together, as had her ankles. She had to shuffle around for a while but finally managed to sit on the bench she had been dumped on.
As she looked around the room, she saw nothing but bare stone walls. There were two small, barred, windows on either side of the room, and she went over one of them to look out. There also was a hatch in the floor.

At first she saw nothing but blue skies and some seagulls hovering, but when she looked down she saw waves crashing on to a stony shore, way down below her.
It was only when she walked over to the other window, that she realized just how high up she really was.
As she looked out, she saw an open area with trees in the far distance, and when she looked down this time, she realized she was high up in a restored tower, overlooking what looked like a medieval castle, though somewhat dilapidated.
'O.K; now I think I know where I am!' she thought. ' So; how do I get out of here? Because I don't suppose that hatch is unlocked. And even if it is, it would be far too dangerous for me to climb down with my wrists and ankles cuffed like this.'

She started slowly walking around her prison, or sit on the bench, just trying to pass time.
By the third or fourth time walking around the cell, the hatch creaked open, and a giant man climbed up. He stepped over to her and threw her over his shoulder.
"Come!" he grunted, went back to the hole in the floor, and climbed down the ladder, which had been placed beneath. He bent his knees slightly and placed her feet on the floor.
"Walk!" he grunted, put a pan-lid sized hand on her shoulder and pointed towards some stairs and she had no option but to do as he said.
Holding her shoulder in a unrelenting grip, he herded her through a labyrinth of corridors and up and down stairs, until they stopped in front of a massive oak door.
"Wait!" the giant grunted and opened the door, without knocking.
"Well, it's not like I'm going to go anywhere; is it?" she asked the closed door.

Eliza looked up and down the corridor, but saw nothing but grey, empty stone walls. No paintings or tapestries, whatsoever. It wasn't completely empty, though. Either side of some of the doors, medieval suits of armour had been placed, as if sentinels.
'I wonder what they're guarding?' she thought, and was just about to go and open one of the doors, when she remembered her wrists were cuffed behind her back, and the door knobs were placed so high, there was no way she could lift them high enough to open one of them.
A constant murmur could be heard from the other side of the door, and now it opened, and the giant appeared.
"Enter!" he grunted, and she walked inside.

The room was big, with floor-to-ceiling bookshelves, packed with books, lining all four walls. Massive chandeliers hung from the ceiling, and thick velvet curtains covered the windows, making the room quite dark. On a big old rug in the middle of the room there was a big desk, and behind it, in a high-backed chair, and elderly woman, all dressed in black sat, slouched.
"So, you're Eliza?" she established, with a creaky voice. "I remember your mother very well, even though she was here many years ago." she continued. "In fact," she added, "I remember all 'my girls' as I like to call them. Some my age would probably consider having such a good memory a blessing, but I consider it a curse, as I tend to remember those who misbehave better than those who behave themselves. But then again, you always do; don't you?" She got to her feet and walked around the table, leaning heavily on a cane.
"Let me have a closer look at you!" she said, and placed a pair of gold rimmed glasses on her nose. "Mm; yes." she hummed after having visually inspected Eliza from head to toe and back up again. "Yes. Yes; I think we'll put her in cabin two, Igor." she told the giant. "And tell the others to keep a close eye on her!"
"Yes, ma'm!" the giant grunted, grabbed Eliza by the arm and led her outside.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Great writing, looking forward to the next part.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
lasse672000
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by lasse672000 »

Igor led Eliza inside one of the cabins, and unlocked the cuffs around her wrists. Before recuffing them in front of her though, he spread a liberal amount of a soothing cream on them.
"Protection." he grunted.
"Thanks." Eliza replied. "By the way; Why aren't you able to speak in full sentences?" she then asked.
"Injury when boy." he pointed to his head, where a long scar was clearly visible, starting just above his eye, running all the way almost all the way to the top of his head.
"Poor you." Eliza said.
"Igor's fine! Ma'm takes care of Igor very well!" he arduously told her, almost sounding angry for the first time.
"Oh; I'm sure she does." she hastened to say. "Sorry if I hurt your feelings!"
"Igor's used to it!" he said, in a sad voice.
At that moment a woman, about Eliza's parents age, appeared in the doorway.
"Well, well, well!" she purred like a cat. "What do we have here?" She bundled Igor out the door rather roughly, and returned to do a 360 degree inspection of Eliza from head to toe, much like Ma'm had done, only without the help of glasses.

"So; You're Eva's daughter; are you? Eliza; isn't it?" she laughingly ascertained. "I've heard so much about you, over the years! Come to think about it," she put her index finger against her lips, in a theatrically thoughtful pose, "no; she hasn't!"
"Yes, I am." Eliza confirmed. "Why? Do you know her?"
"I used to. Does the name Vicky ring any bells?"
"No. Should it?"
"I kind of hoped it would. It's just that we had so much fun, her and I. When we got here, we started the stay by sleeping in this cabin while we were here. We became friends the first time we met. She slept over there," Vicky pointed to the bed closest to the door on the right side (which incidentally now was labelled with Eliza's name), "and I slept over there." she pointed to the bed directly opposite. "But we didn't sleep all that much, to tell you the truth. We spent most of the nights whispering to each other and giggling. I remember the woman in charge of this cabin back then having to gag us, just to keep us quiet! But as the gags quite useless, in the end they put us in an empty cabin, so we wouldn't disturb anyone else. I hope you find someone like that."

While Vicky had recalled past events, three other girls had entered the cabin. They walked over to the bed labelled with their name. When she looked through the chest of drawers next to the bed, she saw some of her own clothes (mostly underwear), scattered among shorts, skirts and t-shirts. In the other were bathing suits and bikinis (still in their sealed plastic bags), all of which had the camp's logo printed on them.
She then looked at their cuffs and realized that, although nice, they were nowhere near as nice as hers.
Then she looked at the girls themselves. One girl in particular caught her attention. Not so much for her appearance (she was fairly chubby and nondescript. And she had the plainest looking cuffs of the four.) but for how awkward she looked.
'I bet that girl doesn't have many friends.' Eliza thought. Having a soft spot for people who looked out of place, she immediately walked up to her and introduced herself.
"Hi!" she said. "I'm Eliza. What's your name?"
"Hi." the chubby girl whispered, with a strong southern accent. "I'm Deidre. Nice to meet you."
"Nice to meet you, too. Where are you from?"
Deidre told Eliza she was from a town down south, and that her family had just recently moved to this part of the country, mostly because her father had gotten a job here, as the director of a big, international company , but also because her parents had heard of this camp.
"Did you know it was famous all over the country?" she suddenly beamed.
Eliza had to admit she didn't.
"Well, it is. My friends back home will be so jealous when I tell them I've actually been to one."
As History has a tendency to repeat itself, they had the beds opposite each other and they did become friends.
hafnermg
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by hafnermg »

I wish I went to a summer camp like this!
lasse672000
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by lasse672000 »

Looking back, Eliza never was able to work out why she and Deidre became such good friends. Maybe it was because they both felt out of place at the camp, or maybe they both instantly felt sorry for poor Igor, who they always defended against the other girls' cruelty. That actually earned them respect, albeit slowly, both from the other girls and when it was time to go home, they were both nominated for the title "Most valuable campers", a title which made them both very happy.

A couple of weeks after they had returned home, Deidre, who, they discovered, lived just down the road from Eliza, sat on Eliza's bed. They both had their wrists cuffed behind their backs and their ankles cuffed (as they always had when they met), and they were talking memories and a lot of "remember when..." were exchanged.
"I must be stark raving mad, but I actually wish I could go back!" Deidre sighed and shook her head. "I kind of miss the place; how strange it may seem."
As if on cue, Eliza's mother put her head through the door and told them they had surprise visitors.
The girls looked at each other, and went to the living room. They were surprised to find Igor and Ma'm sitting there, sipping coffee, from wafer-thin cups, which looked very out of place in Igor's big hand.
"Ah; I should have realized you were here too, Deidre." Ma'm said, and carefully placed her cup back on the saucer. "That's actually a good thing, because what I'm about to ask you concerns you both.
The camp will celebrate its 50th year of existence soon with a big party, and we'd like to invite you to the party. Many of the girls who have been there over the years will attend, as will your mother, Eliza. This time however, being cuffed, when, and for how long, is optional."
Eliza looked at her mother who nodded.
"Of course I want to come!" both girls cried out at the same time, Deidre adding: "But I suppose I'll have to talk to my parents first." she said in an insecure voice. Then her face lit up. "But I'm sure they won't say 'no'."
"We've already talked to them, actually, and they did say it was O.K. So; let's go."
Both Deidre and Eliza looked stunned.
"What?" Eliza said. "You mean right now?"
"Of course I do!" Ma'm said, sounding a bit annoyed for the first time. "Now, on your feet and turn around, so Igor can blindfold you." When Eliza's mother also got to her feet, she smiled and added: "Not you, hunny. Only Eliza and Deidre. If you don't mind me saying so, but you're far too old for the treatment I have in mind for these two. But it's good to know it's hard to get rid of old habits! But you're more than welcome to attend the reunion."
"Wouldn't miss it for the world!"

When Igor took away the blindfold, Eliza realized two things. A): She was back in the cell in the tower, and B): Deidre wasn't with her, but before she got a chance to ask Igor about it, he was gone.
"MAN!" she thought. "That man sure knows how to move silently!"
She started walking around the cell admiring the different sceneries, as she had done before.
'I wouldn't mind living like this!' she thought, taking deep breaths of the fresh sea air. 'Even if it meant having to be cuffed. Maybe not 365 days a year, but mostly. It is, after all, kind of remote.'

She had been hearing a rattling sound for quite some time, but as she also had been lost in daydreams, she really hadn't taken much notice of it. But now, the sound of someone calling her name, made her aware of it.
"ELIZA?" It was Deidre's voice, and it came from below! "WHERE ARE YOU?"
"I'M UP HERE!" she replied. She went over to the window overlooking the court yard, and stuck her head out. She couldn't see her friend at first, but then Deidre stuck her head out a window a bit further down, looking around. Eliza had to bite her lip hard, so she wouldn't start laughing. When Deidre stuck her head out like that, she looked very much like the cuckoo in a clock! The only thing missing was the sound. She realized she must look pretty much the same.
"Hi." she said. "How do you like it so far?"
Deidre jumped at the sound of her friend's voice, but then said: "Hi. Not too bad. How about you?"
Eliza took a deep breath through her nose, before answering. "Same here. Not much has changed since we were here the last time."
"Have you been here before? Lucky you! I was taken straight to the camp site by my parents." Deidre was jealous. "Tell me! How is the rest of the castle? Is it as run down as this tower? I want to know EVERYTHING!"
"I obviously haven't been in every room, but judging from those I have been in, it's in a better state inside the outside. Not much, but still. The furniture is heavy and neither it nor the wall coverings doesn't look as if they have been changed for ages. But still, they seem to be in good condition."
They were interrupted by Igor, taking them to Ma'm's parlour.
gaggednbarefoot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggednbarefoot »

I hope Eva is cuffed hand and foot, blinfolded and gagged at some point.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic