Gal Gadot Heaviest Mummification Ever!!! (F/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Cannibalandrew
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Gal Gadot Heaviest Mummification Ever!!! (F/F)

Post by Cannibalandrew »

https://www.deviantart.com/cannibalandr ... -788617393

"MMMMMpppfffhhmfffmmmm!!"

Gal squirmed and plead into the packing of cloth shoved in her mouth, the kidnapper had the perfect plan, wait till she returned to her apartment and wrap her up in her huge thick expensive bedspread and then bind and wrap the blanket in miles of tape so that when she wakes up and gets a big dirty rag stuffed her in mouth she would completely and totally at his mercy!

The lady captor relived her all her toys for her, 5 full rolls of duct tape as she propped her up against the bedpost, Gal was forced to watch as she brutally winds and cocoons her entire blanket wrapped body over and over again in 2... 3... 4... cocoons of tape sealing the soft but snugly swaddled material all around her constricting her like packing machine!

Her eyes bulged out of her head as the woman continued on and on like an hour of torture, she was finally enveloped in a smooth super thick shiny silver cocoon!!

Gal's mouth at at this point was sore from the massive gag the rags had been tied in with the female kidnappers own used panties like a cleave and her cheeks where bulging and puffed out a like cute chipmunk!

"Don't worry bitch you have NO idea how much tape I have left, your only wrapped in about 25% of it and by the end of the night I'll use all 100% on you how does that sound GalPal Mwhahhah!!"

"WWWMMMMFFFPPPPPFFFFFMMM!!!"

Gal's eyes shouting and widening to the max she couldn't believe this evil woman does she really intend to entomb her an tape mummification??!!
The woman's heavy gym bag of tape was brought out she was waiting to trick me and revive the entire thing for ultimate shock value!
She puts out the 6th roll, wide electrical tape, she rips off the end, stretches it over Gal's lips and paste the tape tightly over over stuffed mouth her wide yes staring daggers back at her as her smiles and slowly walls around her taunting her and tapping her on the nose and flicking her forehead!!

"So dummy whats coming through that head of yours I bet you wish that you where doing this to me hahaha!!"

"mmmffffhhhmmmmpppff!!"

Gal angrily and furiously stood there and watched as her captor wrapped and wrapped and wrapped her big mouth entirely shut!
It was the biggest wrap gag you've ever seen and it crushed her mouth and smoothed her packed cheeks in and silent her good bitching muffled up grunts!!

"So we did 5 rolls and that was 25%, then 1 on your mouth because I love you (pinches her nose hard!) so we still got 14 more rolls of tape left!!
Wow and look over here! An Entire first class hotel level closet with even more big thick blankets to bundle you up in, Oh this will be a fun long night for you Are you ready to wrapped up??!!"

"NNNooommmfffppmm NNOOmmmffffhhhmmm!!!

Gal screamed, wriggled and hopped trying to flex, twists or bend her body, it was No use She was fucking screwed!!!

One by one the intruder laid out 2 long red fleece blankets from the closet, there where so many damn blankets she couldn't really believe she was going to be mummified in all of them!
Could she really be that cruel?! Gal was try to bounce away and murmuring curses under her extremely wrapped up mouth she'd MMMMPPFFFHHH and MMMFFFPPPFFFHHed!! as hard as possible tiring to scream or pull her jaws open but only tiny scrunchy sounds of the sticky tape glued tight and low mmmmfffffpppphhhssss!! could come out and this pleased the assailant!!

"I love this color on you!! It really pops, goes well with the big eyes and silver tape! You'll look like a big candy wrapper when I'm done wrapping these blankets!!"

"ARRRGGHHHMMMMFFFPPPHHHHH!!!"

Gal was frustrated as hell and her predicament was getting much worse! The lady was quick and masterful at this job and with each roll the blanket was tucked and clang to the outer layer, making these two blankets very tight like a snake skin over her already thick mummification!
When she was done wrapping and rolling her up in the first red blanket she made sure to tightly tape and secure the entire thing just to make sure Gal was getting the most over kill possible and used entire 2 rolls!
The second one was longer and thicker so Gal get even more tightly cocooned as the lady pulled the tape over the roll the loud zipping sound filling the room and she would down at Gal directly into her wide eyes and smirk, she could only shake her head in disgust!

"Go ahead keep on bitching, all night long! Well now I have you wrapped in 5 more rolls of tape and two more blankets I need a break, this is hard work, I'm sweating ALOT but you can fell free to squirm around on the floor try to kick out of the candy cocoon haha!"

"FFFHHHHMMM" UUUMMMMHHHH"

And fight she did, for the next 5 minutes Gal screamed, flopped, struggled, kicking, flexing, twisting, and sat up multiple times executing all her energy, nothing gave and she was reduced to lots and lots of gagged mouthing off at her kidnapper!!

"Whats that I can't hear you very well, it sound like my panties are in your mouth!"

MMPPPPFFFMMMMMFFFFHHHHH!!!!

She got real low to Gal and and teased the fuck out of her, Gal was really great at gag bitching and throwing her body and mouth at the lady kidnapper, the huge enormous wrap gag, garbling and muffling ever iterated word!

"I guess you want me to use these 3 very thick duvets next, Yes Miss Gadot?!!

"NNNMMOOOPPPHHH"

So the process want on again and again, The lady would roll the mummified Gal out of the way to spread out the extra thick duvet, then move her to the end and tuck and roll her up as tightly as possible, then she would wrap the entire blanket in tape over and over in at least 2 cocoons of tape so everything was double layered to make it insanely difficult to cut her out!
All this going on with a mirror propped up so she could see herself being rolled and wrapped in ever layer, staring at the floor, staring at the ceiling and then finally staring at herself!

mmmfffppphhhmmmm"

Gal's moaning and anger subdued from the heavy triple duvets it was just so enormous and encompassing, way too much for her to handle, she needed a break from bitching!

"You like my extra sticky black vinyl tape? It goes really well with your black duvets hehe"

"OOOMMMHH MMMFFFF GGFFFFFFMMM, shut the hell up!!" she was thinking!

"Where almost done!! I got one last very very big scratchy itchy fuzzy blanket to cocoon you in, won't that be fun??!

"mmrrrfffhh"

Gal's muffles where getting more short and hiss like the lady didn't care she was loving all this! She wanted to get Gal back on her feet to a standing position since the mummification was super thick and heavy, too much to roll back and forth, so with all her might in her petite body she managed to pull her to a couch and then got Gal's butt up on there, and then finally pulled her all the way up, she was standing again but it felt so damn hot, she was as stiff as a board and one small push would send her toppling over to the ground!

So lady just simply wrapped and cocooned her up over again nice and tightly Gal was STILL able to fill her mummification getting tighter with each layer wrapped around her body it was so insane for her!

"Oh look what I found deep in my bag?? Miles and Miles of white cotton rope!!"

Gal eyes want super wide again she thought nothing could surprise her but the binding was about to get much much worse!

The Lady took a few ends and strands of rope and looped them around Gal and then quickly pulled, cinched and knotted tightly! Gal could feel it getting tighter already! Lady continued this over and over again until half the body was cocooned and then like a little kid just started running around her pulling the rope to the maximum torque and wrapped her up all the way around again and again cocooning her about a dozen more times! Creating a super heavy, super tight wound and bound massively Rope cocooned Gal!!!!
Resembling an entire spool of rope from a factory encasing her, what was this woman trying to achieve!!!! Now entombed in a rope coat covering all the blankets and tape underneath, lady kidnapper just wanted to review and look over her proud work, smiling as she tested the knot work and enjoying how not even an inch of the blankets underneath poked out, she truly enveloped Gal in a thick sturdy hemp cocoon!!

"Arrmmppff yoummppff Doommmpfff Yetpppfff?!"

A annoying truly trusted up, white cord cocoon grumbled to her Lady captor, lips sealed and pulling on the glue of the tape, cheeks bulging from the tightness of plaster of the dozen layers strapped to her mouth, nose snorting hot air and eyes scowling in disgust that this person is trapping her and burying her like a Christmas tree!

"Lots and Lots More ropes to package you up in Gal! When where done they won't even notice the blankets squeezed around You!"

Lady then brings out 3 enormous thick spools of ropes, One Being an Half inch thin Gold Rope, the second being thicker 1.75 inch Brown Rope, then Very Thick 1 Inch Dark Brown spiral hemp ropes!! All together lady could spin and wined and twist and constrict Gal's white rope cocoon as heavily and tightly as she pleases, making Gal Gadot cocooned at least 3x as thick as the before!!!

Gold and brown ropes cocooned her from head to toe and she was easily the most mummified woman alive at this time and Her angry wide eyes never left Lady as every time she pasts her, wrapping her up in ropes Lady would simply delight in her massive mummification and blow her kisses and winky faces just so she knew she was having the time of her life, while Gal grumbled and MMMMPPHHFFED Harder and Harder!!!!

After every hundred feet or so that the spool of rope was wrapped on to Gal she would tie it off in a big bow knot and Boy could she tie those Knots TIGHT!!!
Gal screamed and Grunted in pain whenever she finished a her sadistic knot tightening causing Gal to wobble and tork, she had plenty of time to spend fighting her balance while being engulfed by miles of thick ropes hugging her like snakes on there prey! When lady finished bundling and tying up the last knot she pulled a big mirror in front of Gal so she could get the best look possible at the impressive new quadruple cocoon compacting her and constricting her in hellish heat and After all this Insane wrapping and she still won't shut up OR tell her the point of all this!!!

"Jusmmppff Goommppff Awahhmmff!!!

"But don't you want to taste my dirty sweaty socks for the rest of the week? HahaHA!!"

Lady removes the long Tub socks from her sexy legs, they where completely soaked after all the work and her "Excitement" pouring down her legs, she takes the sock pulling as tight as possible, so it smoothly smothers the mouth of Gadot making a new extra padded thick gagging for her, she looks down almost cross eyed at the thing coiling her mouth she muffles but the sock gag very effectively muffles the sounds further and if Gal had any chance of escaping it would be from loud muffling!! Now... Not So Much!!!
The Sock just totally buries the screams and with her extra last resort, a clear tape roll straps the knotted up sock to her wide eyed face and adding more helplessness to her Overall ordeal!! But she still had the other Sock!! So she repeats the process and Gal must watch taste and sniff this dirty bitches feet covering up her only means of making Noises like Screaming or MMMFFFPPHHH!! MMMPPHHFF!!!, Or Big Loud Grunts!!!

"Aren't you impressed with my work? Well where not done yet! Did you forget I had 10 more rolls of duct tape to mummify you with??!!!"

NNNNOOOMMPPPFFFFFFF NNOOOMMMFFFPPPP NNNOOMMMMHHHFFFF!!!"

Gal angrily pleading returned and with new infuriated passion!! She was done with being a mummy and being this plaything for this manic!
Gal lunged all her strength at the woman and... she barley want inch off the ground over forward with any momentum! The Lady had her in total control and unleashed a wave of tape over her ropes, tightly compressing all the nylon, gluing the knots and ropes together! (This was going to be a mess for the person who finally founds and tries to save Gal from this prison!) And Still has plenty of rolls to cover that first second and third layers of tape in more cocoons the Final tally is 7 blankets, 1000 feet of ropes and 20 rolls of tape, A monstrous super cocoon!!!

"Mmmpppfffmmmhhhmmmffff!!!"

Gal's had the look of boiling red cheeks, a furious scowl, and loud snorting muffled grunts, how could see be any more helpless or inescapably bound up! She shook her head and try to fling sweat and hair at the man villain but she stood back and marveled at her encased captive!

"Look in the mirror, right at your self what are going to do about this huh? sassy Gal all bundled up, you look like a giant silver spider cocoon or like a punching bag! Or a Sleeping bag! Hey Speaking of Sleeping Bags, I think I might just how a few of those stored away somewhere in this closet for you too!!! What if I go check and If I find some We'll try and squeeeeezzzzeee you in!!!"

"NNOOOMMMPPHHHHHHHFFFFFFFFMMMMM"

"Gal rocked back and forth like a swaying boiling pin, The Lady goes snooping in the dark closet once more and Gal prayed that she couldn't torture her further with insufferable layers! And when she looked back the Lady produced 3 freaking huge puffy sleeping bags and a box full of belts and straps!!

"Now here's whats going to happen missy, I going to shove you in all these bags each one then will be tighly bound with straps from head to toe and securely constricted to the max, does sound good to for you?!"

"MMMHHHPPFFF"

No No NO Gal pleaded and shock her head nervously again and again, her eyes where wide as possible and and the sweat and heat of her body was intense, the lady first grabs Gal's giant silver cocoon and squeezes and caresses her, rubs her hands, arms and body all around it, gyrating and moaning the entire time, this was really pissing Gal off and she made questionable mmmffppph??? sounds like Is she really GETTING OFF on ME right Now!!!

After Lady got her self all wet, hot and bothered, she made more preparations for her final levels of humiliation! First she stripped of all her clothes, her nylon stockings her knee high socks second pair of socks and her 4 pairs of huge soaking wet juiced up granny panties, she stuffed all these items in a thick puffy down hood that was in one of the sleeping bags! Also inside that bag was a zip lock bag of more panties but Gal recognized these ones... They where her's!! She had stolen 4 large dirty pairs of panties from Gal after she worn them at the gym!!
"OMG she thought, those will smelly awful I'm so damn Screwed!!"

"OH Now your understanding where this is going, so go ahead, keep squirming, keep wobbling around, jumping and bitching some more!!"

"Lets do the big green bag first! It's lined and stuffed with extra extra thick with down it would would be tight and squeezed even if you weren't cocooned so damn much hahaha!!!!"

Gal angry as always not letting this be so easy fought and wriggled like a worm back and forth till The Lady entombed her in the green sleeping bag it swallowed her hole because it unzipped from the back, once it snugly stretched over her entire cocoon, she quickly started whipping out belts and applying them, pulling them damn tight and cinched about a dozen on her and this was a whole new level for Gal, the puffy bag compressing and squeezing around her it was like an anaconda completely coiled around her and holding her as tightly as possible!

The Lady then flipped up and pulled on the green hood, not much but Gal's wide eyes and some of her massively wrap gagged mouth where visible now, and then she repeated the binding with a Blue sleeping bag, somehow this was even more tighter more constricting and more puffer then the one before!! Lady's belts for this one where massive, like the straps used for hold fridges for moving, she wrapped even more straps on this bag then the last one nearly mummifying it in black with big puffy blue bulges poking out from the new cocoon encompassing Gal!
Feeling like she was going to pass out from the extreme tightness and over welling amount of straps squeezing her, Gal was forced to breath longer, slower breathes and this is just what The Lady wanted!

"Gosh does it stink in here or what? You sure do sweat up a storm, how about you get a taste of your own!!!"

"MMMMMPPPFFFFFFMMMMMHHHHHHHFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!

She began tightly pulling down all of Gal's dirty panties over her face and nose over and over again, with each layer came a new horrible wretched scent pressing down on her nose and she had to breath and huff it all in!!! Some times the crotch want over her face and sometimes the ass want over, it was the most horrible experience she had suffered through and was getting worse!
Lady began to wrap more and more layers of clear scotch tape over her mouth, droning out the panicked loud helpless muffled cries for Gal, and then to humanities her even more pulls out a black sharpy and writes "BIG FAT GAGGED SLUT" over her big fat gagged mouth!!

"Ah just what you are now nothing more then a little worm and soaking in all those sweating juicy panties of yours most be making you super hot, but I do want you to wear this dirty stuffed bag over your head, your really going to remember this horrible night"

"AAAAAFFFFPPPPMMHHHHHHFFFFF"

Gal eyes widened and watered as Lady encased her pantyhooded head in a down bag full of her dirty laundry she just sweated and juiced up and the horrible stenches all hit her again all of them tightly compressing her face, leaving nothing but her wide helpless scared eyes left!!

NNNMMMPPPFFF LLLLMMMFFFPPPHHH MMMMEEEEHHHPPPFFF GGGMMMMHHPPPPPFFFFFFF!!!!

That roughly translated to "NO Let Me GO" Gal was in a boiling smelly hellish like peril right now, no amount of bitching, cursing, squirming, struggling or wriggling would undo all of the very tightly wound and knotted ropes, the machine like tightly pressed glued tape and the snugly tightly wrapped blankets, or the massive puffy sleeping bags cocooning her Now!!
Only in a miracle could she survive any more minutes like this... why, Why was this horrible evil woman trying to kill her like this??!!

"Oh this is really getting hot for you is it! Hope you didn't forget last red sleeping bag!!! The one made of harder latex? When you go in this one, you'll be like a balloon trapped by hundreds of layers of thick plastic squeezing every last drop from you!!

Gal Mpfffhhhhhhfff and breathed faster and faster she was just a stoic like statue that stared pure anger at her captor! Lady pushes her to the floor and rolls her up in the red sleeping bag again lined and stuffed with extra down to make the cocoon all the more tighter, Gal nearly unable to muffle a sound just was so down with this and let out one more

"FFFMMMPPPHHH YYYOPPPPHHHMMM"

Lady like that alot! She continued to wrap the last dozen or some straps around her and pulled them to till they squeezed Gal like a boa constrictor, it packed all the previous bags down and squeezed the all air out of them, the puffy down just became more and more tightness, she finally pulls the red hood tightly as possible and till only her eyes are left, and with that the most insanely mummified bound up cocooned human ever was lying before The Lady with the barley unrecognizable Gal Gadot helplessly stuffed in there!!!

Lady gleamed with joy that she had finally finished capturing her prey, she walked back and forth watching Gal squirm ever so slightly, Gal had to keep fighting, she had to keep making some noises to get some attention but she know nobody could here her low muffled grunts like as if she was buried under the floor boards!

"Mmppphhfffmmppff Mmmpphhhfff mpphhff!!"

Gal words where under there somewhere she just buried beneath lots and lots of panties gags cocoons and bags tightly strapped and bound up as much as you could tie something up, Gal don't bother to strain her muscles because It was pointless but she struggled furiously on twisting trying to turn but barley moving and shaking to the other side making the swishing down bag crackling and buckling sounds brought pure orgasmic pleasure to Lady kidnapper!

"Oh Gal, I have more restrains for you!!"

"Ummhhppff!"

And So A bored sigh released from Gal's lungs and she was dragged to the dark mystery closet that held all the materials that bound & gagged her, Lady throws a giant green canvas military style mummy bag on the ground next to Gal's cocoon, not even a knife could cut this material and so with much much angry grunting, Gal is swallowed up in the new thick cavalier canvas bag that had zippers with breakable zips, belts and cords built into the bag so every inch of the bag could be tighten up and tied super restrictively and Gal was once again cocooned in a bag with no escape it was too much and she be gone to cry, Lady wasn't going to spot there and had one last step for her peril large heavy chains, she had nothing stopping her to loop and cover her body in chains all over 200 feet a dozen padlocks all so constricting, heavily crushing the bulging bag encasing her in steel links of cold metal doom!!

"Mmmpphhh ssttoopmmm mmmpppgggff!!"

"And now we come to the final stage of this long but fun game, you see I been capturing celebrities with my mother for years! And this is the hotel we us to mummy are packages and your are lucky guest that's getting this treatment, and this fridge like coffin will have a little camera in there and capture all your panicked whimpers in your eyes and the cooling will help you from overheating dying so enjoy the looooong trip Gal you've been An amazing damsel and will be are most popular kidnap victim Yet!!!"

"Hhhmmm Hmmgg hmmppff!!!"

Gal's gigantic mummification was stuffed and cramped into the cold box and Lady slowly closing the lid while in the other hand savagely waved goodbye to her present!! Shhrrpp!!! The door locks and darkest totally encompassed Gal, tears flowed and loud crying couldn't even penetrate the box, then the light from the camera turned on and Gal could see her captor Lady walking away and waving some move laughing as Gal's box was sunken into the floor of the trap closet, the last thing Gal would see would be her stupid annoying kidnapper!!! A Glorious last belted out scream!! Wriggling and thrusting in the box, A totally impossibly massively mummified and gagged Gal Gadot!!!!

That's the End of this story
Hope you'll enjoy it :)
Comment if you like
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Cannibalandrew 4 years ago, edited 6 times in total.
Cannibalandrew
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Cannibalandrew »

more added to the story one more left maybe
let me know if you like please thanks :)
Mummyboy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mummyboy »

Love it... wonder mummy..
Cannibalandrew
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Cannibalandrew »

thanks man let me know what you liked about it :)
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Nice idea, shame this hasn't happened in a movie yet.
Cannibalandrew
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Cannibalandrew »

Yeah man I agree She really got it good here lol
what should happen next in this movie ;)
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

I just now saw this, and will read when I have a chance this evening; it does look very creative!

But, could you place paragraphs, and spaces between paragraphs? That would make reading much easier!

:)
Don's Stories, Posted by Emma, Are Here!:https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5915
Cannibalandrew
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Cannibalandrew »

I know sorry about that I just write it all out quickly and then get tired so never really have a chance go back and make it more proper but Thanks any way Emma! Check out my other one too when you have time :)
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

I will! :)
Don's Stories, Posted by Emma, Are Here!:https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5915
Cannibalandrew
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Cannibalandrew »

Well Emma what did you think of this one? ;)
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

This story here? the Gal Gadot one?

Like I said earlier, it's very creative. I liked it. You're a good writer.

But, and I apologize for saying this over and over, you really need paragraph and spaces The text kind of runs together, and it's hard for older people like me to read.

If it was a longer story, to be honest, I probably wouldn't have even tried. It's just too hard.

Spaces are your friends!

Keep writing!
Cannibalandrew
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Cannibalandrew »

I understand I will add spaces Today!
I have 2 more stories with her getting wrapped
check them out as well :)
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

The story is much better to read now!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Great stuff [mention]Cannibalandrew[/mention]!
I think [mention]ColonelShuffle[/mention] and [mention]puffalover[/mention] would enjoy this story quite a bit as well.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

Very good story!

And I can read it now! :D
Cannibalandrew
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Cannibalandrew »

Caesar73 wrote: 5 years ago The story is much better to read now!
Thanks man! What did you like about it?
Cannibalandrew
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Cannibalandrew »

bondagefreak wrote: 5 years ago Great stuff @Cannibalandrew!
I think @ColonelShuffle and @puffalover would enjoy this story quite a bit as well.
Thanks A Lot! Hope more peolpe how enjoy massive cocoons read it and love it too! Did you parts did you enjoy bondagefreak?
Cannibalandrew
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Cannibalandrew »

Emma wrote: 5 years ago Very good story!

And I can read it now! :D
Thank you Emma :) I think it came out pretty well too, lots of OTT bondage making it my fav one so far ;)
puffalover
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by puffalover »

Hey [mention]Cannibalandrew[/mention]! My friend [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] is right...Really loved this mummification bondage short story! (especially with one of the hottest ladies out there being the damsel) sorry I missed this one.

Really enjoyed all the layers she’s tightly wrapped in against her will, with the huge puffy sleeping bags being my favorite. Can only imagine how hot she’s getting inside her inescapable cocoon!

Hope to read more sleeping bag bondage stories from you in the near future. :)
Cannibalandrew
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Cannibalandrew »

puffalover wrote: 5 years ago Hey @Cannibalandrew! My friend @bondagefreak is right...Really loved this mummification bondage short story! (especially with one of the hottest ladies out there being the damsel) sorry I missed this one.

Really enjoyed all the layers she’s tightly wrapped in against her will, with the huge puffy sleeping bags being my favorite. Can only imagine how hot she’s getting inside her inescapable cocoon!

Hope to read more sleeping bag bondage stories from you in the near future. :)
Thank you Puffalover, I tried to make it really detailed and descriptive some you could picture it for real lol!
Hopefully I can write more fun stories with sleeping bags soon because I love thick heavy mummifications on ladies :)
You have an scerinos for a damsel to be mummified over and over again in massive sleeping bags? I also have other mummification stories with bags and blankets if your interested on hear and Deviantart
You also might like my twitter feed with my mummification videos

https://twitter.com/Cannibalandrew6
https://www.deviantart.com/cannibalandrew/gallery/
SoftlySwitching
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by SoftlySwitching »

I love your scenarios, and especially the photo manipulations. I have some similar kinks, and always love finding another blanket bondage lover!
Bound and gagged, completely trapped in sensations of silk and fur, either giving or receiving, I’m in 100%
Cannibalandrew
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Cannibalandrew »

SoftlySwitching wrote: 4 years ago I love your scenarios, and especially the photo manipulations. I have some similar kinks, and always love finding another blanket bondage lover!
Awesome man! great to hear there's more blanket/sleeping bag mummification guys out there lol!
So weird question but whats your fav pic from the manips? And what did you like about the story like what section the most? You like any of my other stuff because its all like this stuff :) What else would ypu like to see happen next in tge story? I might come back to it and finish it up!
SoftlySwitching
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

The picture I like the most is the one in the top left. The section I like the most is describing the blankets being wrapped around her, and the tesxture and feeling. As for what I'd like to see more, maybe fur coats or soft scarves?
Bound and gagged, completely trapped in sensations of silk and fur, either giving or receiving, I’m in 100%
Cannibalandrew
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Cannibalandrew »

SoftlySwitching wrote: 4 years ago The picture I like the most is the one in the top left. The section I like the most is describing the blankets being wrapped around her, and the tesxture and feeling. As for what I'd like to see more, maybe fur coats or soft scarves?
Could you be alittle more pucifc about which pic lol
Thanks me letting me know I will always try to decribe the blankets and wrappings as tight as possible lol
Any moment you like to pull from it so I can remember?
I dont mind puffy coats or scarfs so maybe I use them for a cold story lol
Any where you like me to improve on?
Where would you take the story next if there's more ;)
SoftlySwitching
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Well, as for the picture, it's the one of her in the red blanket with the yellow spots, it's a pretyy good manipulation. For exact details, the part where she is told she'll be wrapped in three more duvets, I'd love to hear what she feels, what textures are there, the material the duvets are made of, the colors and patterns. As for where it could go next, I'm not quite sure.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic