No Evil (M/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

No Evil (M/F)

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

(Ever hear the phrase, “hear no evil, see no evil and speak no evil”? Well, here’s a story about the phrase!)

Special Agent Audrey Simmons was in really big trouble. She was captured by enemy agents and was taken to an underground bunker. Her arms and legs were tied spread-eagle-style on a mattress with ropes, perfectly preparing her body for torture.

And it’s not like she could call out for help. While she wasn’t gagged, her surroundings made it seem like it was: her prison cell was far underground and her cell was soundproofed, making it impossible for anyone outside the cell to hear her screaming.

The door opened. Audrey looked up to see her interrogator, a tall burly man, enter. He grinned quite a nasty grin as he approached her.

“I’ll give you one chance to talk before I have to get nasty,” he told her. “What’s in the secret computer files?”
“I’ll never tell,” Audrey declared.
“Fine. Have it your way!”

The interrogator reached into his pocket and pulled out a tool that sent shivers down Audrey’s spine. This tool would definitely result in screams that wouldn’t be heard by anyone.

That tool? A long pink feather.

Audrey’s eyes widened. “No...”
“Oh yes. If you won’t talk, I’ll torture you until you do,” he responded as he ran the feather up and down her feet, sending Audrey into a laughing fit.

“HAHAHAHAHA-please stop-TEEHEEHAHAHAHA! Someone help!” Audrey screamed out, squirming around.
“Sorry, honey, but no one is coming to help. No one can hear you,” her captor replied with a smirk as he continued to tickle her, fully prepared to keep doing going after her feet until she cracked…
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

See No Evil:

I snapped the cuff around the wrist of my girlfriend, Julie. “Are you sure you wanna do this?”
“Hell yea,” she replied. “I’m gonna find the key and get your $20.”

See, my girlfriend and I had seen a movie where a blindfolded woman had to search around a room for a key to release her from the chains. Julie bragged about how easily she could do that all on her own and a bet was quickly made: if she could find the key in 10 minutes, I had to give her twenty bucks. If not, then I get to keep her cuffed for a while longer...

After quickly tying her ankles up with a blue scarf, I tied a blue bandana over her eyes. I looked at the key to the cuffs and hid it where she would NEVER think to look. I set the timer on my phone to 10 minutes.

“Ready? Go!”

Julie slowly lowered herself to my carpeted living room floor and started to use her hands to feel around for the key. She rolled over to the couch and felt around the cushions.

“Am I getting warmer?” Julie asked me.
“I’m not saying.”
“Why not, Thomas?!”
“Because you said that you could find the key all on your own.”
“At least give me a hint?”
“In the last place you’d check.”

Julie let out an annoyed grunt and leaned against the couch to prop herself up. She slowly began to shuffle towards the tv cabinet.

I giggled. “Really? That’s where you think the key is?”
“Well I don’t know where it is because you’re acting like a jerk and not telling me where the freakin’ key is!”
“Aww, upset about not getting my twenty dollars, are we?”
“Just how much time do I have left?”

I checked my phone. “Seven minutes.”
“Pfft, that’s more than enough to find the key!”

As she hopped around the room, I patted the handcuff key in my pocket (the place she’d never think to look) and waited for the seven minutes to be up.
damsel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by damsel »

This is pretty cool :)
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

damsel wrote: 5 years ago This is pretty cool :)
Thank you! Hope you like the third and final part!
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Speak No Evil:

It was a routine job: I break into someone’s house at night, ambush the sleeping owner, tie them up, rob them and then leave, leaving the owner to be found by police. But this one was a bit different...

See, every other owner I dealt with had been terrified by my presence. After I tied them up, they didn’t dare disturb me as I robbed them. But she was...unique.

Her name was Carmella Hart (I learned that from going through her wallet), a tall blonde with long legs and wearing a light blue tank top adorned with polka dots and matching pajama bottoms. I easily ambushed her as she slept and quickly tied her up (tying tape around her wrists, elbows, waist, ankles and knees) and gagged her with a white cloth between her teeth.

Feeling that she had been dealt with, I turned to robbing her room. After two minutes of going through her drawers, I heard a sudden voice that nearly gave me a heart attack.

“Hey, Mister Burglar!”

I jumped and turned to see a still-bound Carmella who had worked the cloth gag down so that it hung around her neck.

“Look, I hate that you’re robbing me and all, but could you at least try to shut me up a bit better?” she asked me.

I was annoyed. Not only had she gotten ungagged, but she was doing a bit of taunting! Angered, I undid the cloth around her neck, balled it up and jabbed it into her mouth. I took another cloth and tied it between her teeth, keeping the cloth ball in. I used a third one and tied it over her mouth.

“Satisfied?” I ask.

She didn’t even “mmph” in response. She just rolled her eyes and looked up at the ceiling. Figured that she was done, I went back to my burglary. A few minutes went by when I looked back at her. She was working up a storm; her head was shaking up and down, clearly doing her best to work the cloths off. And through the cloth around her mouth I could faintly see her tongue poking out. A few seconds later, the cloth that was in her mouth fell onto the bed. Hypnotized, I watched as she used her jaw to gradually work the other cloths down from her mouth.

She turned to me and smiled. “Really, dude?”
“How did you-“
“Come on, man! If you really want to silence me, you’re gonna have to do much better than that. Use tape if you must!”
“But won’t that hurt when you rip it off your lips?”
“You know what’s gonna hurt more? The jail time you’ll get after I scream for the cops to arrest the creep that’s in my bedroom.”

I picked up the roll of silver tape. “Are you sure that you want tape?”
“Yes! And I’m about to scream for help if you don’t shut me up in the next two seconds,” she replied as she took a deep breath, preparing to scream.

I quickly stuffed the cloth into her mouth and used the cleave gag cloth to stuff her mouth as well. I used the tape to wrap around her head several times. I followed up with a third cloth around her mouth. Finishing it off, I opened her closet and found a leopard print headscarf hanging up. I folded it into a triangle and tied it over Carmella’s mouth and nose. Any noise she made now sounded like pathetic mews.

After I finished packing her things into my backpack, I turned to the window that I crawled through to get inside her house. “It’s been an honor robbing you, Miss Carmella. Maybe I should come visit again soon,” I told her with a chuckle. But right before I climbed out of the window, I could’ve sworn that I saw her wink at me...

The End
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic