TWINS AND THE DK(M/f)(M/f)(M/ff)(FINISHED)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Amm1973es
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

TWINS AND THE DK(M/f)(M/f)(M/ff)(FINISHED)

Post by Amm1973es »

Sarah & Judith.jpg
TWINS AND THE DOUBLY KIDNAPPED (M/f)(M/f)
By amm1973es
-------------------------------------------
Chapter 01- THE SARAH RAPTURE
It was a cloudy day and the pupils of the Tres Pinos school in Dakotana were under the roof of the patio entrance at the tables talking while they ate their breakfast, it was a high school that only children from rich families could access, except that they obtained one of the three scholarships that the center awarded annually to students with parents with less economic means.

Uniformity was mandatory, boys wore white shirts with light blue sweaters, black pants with black socks and shoes of the same color. While the girls shared the wardrobe from the waist upwards complemented by a black pleated skirt to almost the knees, knee socks and black shoes.
5f961757b826f4aeab53c12591ea559f-1.jpg
Normally, few children sat near Sarah, one of the prettiest girls in school with her blue eyes, black hair and a beautiful face that contrasted with her introversion that expelled almost everyone. She only had a couple of friends who usually sat with her, it was Frank and Alexandra, both fifteen years old like her.

- Today when the bell rings, the summer holidays will finally begin! - Frank said happily.
Both girls looked at him smiling, also showing their joy.

- Sarah, will this year accompany us to the park lake ?. - Alexandra asked.

- Even if I wanted to, I do not think my parents would let me. You already know how overprotective they are! You will always be well received at home, there we can also bathe, in the lake of the park would be impossible after they banned it two years ago. - I clarify it.

Several guys happened at that moment and stayed watching Sarah for a few seconds, his thin figure attached to his beautiful face was something that used to cause.

- I would like to provoke that same reaction in someone from time to time. - Alexandra complained.

Not that you could say that she was ugly with her black hair and a face with beautiful green eyes, but the girl could not with her most beautiful companions.

- Do not be silly! You're beautiful too! - Frank told him.

Sarah looked at the boy for a while, the three had in common being more or less introverted. She had joined this course about a month ago from another school and soon joined the group, which she suspected was that she might like her friend.

- Thanks, you're very kind.

The bell rang shortly after, they all threw the remains of breakfast and trash to the bins ready to enter what would be the last classes until the summer. The minutes were eternal until they finally closed the books in the last class by order of the teacher.

- You can start collecting, I hope you have a good summer and remember to study a little. There may be an exam when you return from vacation.
He left the classroom shortly before the bell rang, the children picked up their things in record time as they said goodbye as they left the class. His two friends said goodbye to her at the door, hurriedly seeing their drivers already at the door waiting for them.

- Call me if you can come home one day, so you will make me company.- She said dismissing them with her hand.

They both went out the door, at the same time he appeared on the doorstep of the school.

- We can leave when you like, miss.
Without waiting for him, he followed him to the vehicle, entering behind him when he opened the door.

- He has a letter from his parents in the glove compartment on the right.- He said as he sat down and started the car.

He was reading it while they were going home:
"Unfortunately, your father and I have been unforeseen on business, we regret any inconvenience that may cause you.
We will try to be back in less than a week and we will compensate you adequately.
Meanwhile the service has orders that you do not receive visitors, keep in mind that we put such a measure thinking about your safety.
YOUR PARENTS WANT YOU. "

I fold the letter again putting it in the envelope.

- Do not worry, miss, we will try to make the week pass quickly.

- Thanks Phil, although after the last time I do not want to hurt you, you could lose your job.

- As you wish, if you change your mind, please let us know.

- I do not think he will, but thank you for your offer.
He did not want to offend them by telling them that he held his moments of solitude in great esteem and remained silent until they arrived at his house after crossing the entrance gate.

- We have arrived Miss, right now I open the door.

- Do not bother, it's not necessary.

- It's part of my job, I do not want to neglect it now. If you do not mind.

- Of course !, I understand perfectly. - Replico she.
Once inside the house he climbed slowly to his room on the first floor, closing the door when entering. I deposit his wallet in a hole in his desk and lie down in bed for a while. After an hour or so they knock on the door.

- Who is Yes? - She asks.

- I'm Sam, I'll bring you the snack. I can pass?.
- Come in.

Sure enough it was Sam, the butler with a tray that he left on a small table in the corner of his big room.

- I was beginning to have an appetite, what have you prepared me? - Said getting up from the bed.

- I think it will be to your liking .- Said raising the lid of the plate when she sat in the chair.

What the girl saw immediately made her get up again by putting herself on the defensive, on the plate there were only several rolls of string and several handkerchiefs.

- What the hell does that mean Sam, have you gone crazy? .- Said trembling.

The man looked at her smiling and it did not take him long to notice that he was wearing a mask with Sam's face when he noticed it more closely.

- Who are you? What do you want from me? Where are Sam and the rest of the service? .- He asked trembling from head to toe because of the situation.

The intruder took the rolls of string and handkerchiefs and approached smiling, she recoiled in fright.

- The answer to the first two questions is obvious it seems to me, to the second, they are safe and sound in the kitchen sleeping with a somniferous in the drink they have taken for a snack. Now I have to tie and gag you to kidnap you and ask for my ransom.

Sarah ran into the bed, unable to retreat further and being held by the shoulders by her captor.

- You do not need to get me out of this house, I can make a call to my parents and they will quickly pay you whatever you ask. - he asked pleading with his eyes.

- And that come with the police, right? Turn and put your hands on the back girl, and fast .- I answer

Even shaking she obeyed resigned, immediately put her arms in the form of l in the back and began to tie them, when she finished with the same rope I fixed her arms to her back after passing the rope several times over and under her breasts, noticing as to the last knot he could not help making me cry. He turned her and dried the tears to the trembling girl.

- Do the ties hurt you? I do not think I've squeezed them too much.

- It's not that, it's the first time I see myself in a situation like this.

- Well, I can not do anything to avoid it, if you behave, you should not fear anything of me. Now I will have to gag you, usually I would not put a handkerchief in your mouth, but now we will go through inhabited areas and you could cause me problems.

Without opposing him, I let him put a small child's handkerchief in his mouth, and then with another one he kept it folding like a cylinder and introducing it between his teeth and attaching it behind his head, removing his hair. Again broke to mourn to notice the impotence to which he had reduced in just ten minutes, he returned to take out his handkerchief to dry his tears again.

- Consider it an adventure, everything will end happily if you behave until your parents pay. I was going to tie your legs already in the car, but you'd better get used to this feeling as soon as possible. I do not think you spend a lot of time unleashed where I'm taking you.

Those last words of hers almost made her cry again, but instead she took courage from inside as she tied her legs by the ankles and both above and below the knees. When he got up again, I noticed the difference in his eyes, and I caressed his satisfied face a little.

- So I like it, a girl as pretty as you should not cry.

I sat on the bed to pick up a small backpack that she had hanging by the door, went to her closet where I get a dress, several shorts, some shirts, some black leggings and a pair of miniskirts. Next to the commode she took several changes of underwear, three stockings and a green pajamas of unopened shorts that she saw with fruit prints.

The look I gave him when I saw him take his clothes in that way paralyzed him for a moment, until he reacted.

- I do not know how long I will have to keep you, you still need to change your clothes. Is this pajama your size? .- He said staring at her too.

-Mnnnppynnpphhhhennnmpsh.- He said while confirming with his head.

- Well with this you'll have enough.- Said closing the backpack.

He went to her again, leaving the backpack on the bed to be carried on his shoulder as if it were a sack of potatoes and he was grateful not to carry a bra with metal rods that could dig into his skin, picked up the backpack and went downstairs with it the kitchen where the bass again to see the three employees asleep on the table.

- See, I did not hurt them.

-ymmmmppphhhk mmmvmmmnnhemmmpphhhso. - She answered as best she could.
Without further ado, I take her to her car.

- You may now consider it a good idea to get someone's attention, from under your jacket I take out a gun that I showed him. If you cause me problems, you can cause more deaths than yours, do you understand?

-mmmynnnnnhhennnmmmmmppsp.

-Well, if we understand each other, we can leave here.

I cover it with a blanket and hill the back door after leaving the backpack next to him, after a while I hear the front door open and start the vehicle. He did not know that this kidnapping would occur to him, he had his word that nothing would happen to him if he cooperated with him and the slight struggle to which he put his bonds to the test showed him that for the moment he should consider himself in his hands even if he did not like it.
----------------------------------------------------
 DISCLAIMER:
This story is not linked in any way to the request of WaineD, it is only based on the same idea and that develops on my own by not getting to understand with it. If someone is interested in covering that request, he is still free to do so and even inspire mine if he helps them.
History translated with Google translator from Spanish, I regret the inconvenience caused by not being able to write it directly in English.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Amm1973es 5 years ago, edited 6 times in total.
I am a man with the role of Rope top/Rigger, I have been attacked by the Tugs since I was a child. Both without sexual components, and with them within my limits.
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

[mention]Amm1973es[/mention]. This is an interesting story and I can't wait to read the continuation. That being said, I do have a problem reading your stories due to the lack of spacing in between paragraphs. It would be much easier for the reader to follow your story if you would include spacing in between your paragraphs.
Amm1973es
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Amm1973es »

I'm glad you like my story, that's just the beginning and later it even gets more interesting.
As for the separation of the paragraphs I will try to put spaces, as I have to translate it with the Google translator together to finish before due to the limitation of the 5000 characters.
I am a man with the role of Rope top/Rigger, I have been attacked by the Tugs since I was a child. Both without sexual components, and with them within my limits.
Amm1973es
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Amm1973es »

With gender I assume that you will refer to sex, in Spanish we have many neutral words in masculine and we change sex with him, her, them, a written example so that it is understood:
- "the machinist, parachutist"(el maquinista, paracaidista) would be in masculine
- "the machinist, parachutist"( la maquinista, pacaidista) in female on this occasion.
It is something that I can do little to remedy, not knowing English I have to turn to translators and these are not perfect. I see these same sex changes when I translate your stories in some occasions into Spanish.
The only thing I can do is to post the original in Spanish if the administrators allow it for those who understand it, that way they will not get involved with the translation.
Amm1973es
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Amm1973es »

CHAPTER 02- INCOMMODITIES
-----------------------------------------------------------
In the back of the vehicle, handcuffed, gagged and covered by a blanket, he could not do much since then. Totally at the mercy of his captor, began to try to gestate a plan of escape in his current situation being forced to recognize his impotence for now with anger.

Little by little began to bother him the harness of strings of the chest, apparently at the end he was wearing a support with extra-thin metal rods that at first did not bother him and with time they were nailing him in the skin. Besides, the nights were already too hot to sleep warmly and the sweater along with the blanket started to get too hot.

-mmmmmppppphhhnnnnppphhhh.

-hhhpppppmmmmmnnnnhhhpppp.

The man seemed to notice one of his problems immediately saw it solved with the heating.

- Excuse me, young lady, I forgot that the heat in your situation is more problematic. - He said apologizing.

The cold air began to alleviate it slowly, he still had the problem of the support, although he did not think he could solve it until his kidnapper reached his destination ...

The journey in his situation became eternal and when finally the vehicle stopped breathing relieved to be more and more complicated as to put to avoid digging the metal rods, to uncover his head saw that it had almost darkened and judging by the little that looked were in a service station, in his hand he saw that he was carrying a small bottle of water with a straw.

- We have not yet reached our first destination, this vehicle of your butler is very slow. As I thought you would have been thirsty I stopped a little before arriving, I will remove the gag if you promise not to cause problems, I parked almost to the last and the nearest vehicle is next to the building at least twenty meters. What do you say?.

The vision of the bottle was a delight and I accept confirming with the head immediately, instantly it was free of the handkerchiefs and I breathe a sigh of relief.

- It is very annoying that small handkerchief in my mouth, Could you gag me alone with the big one? .- She asked.

- For now impossible, soon we will return to the road and I need to have you well insured.

- At least use another, that is very wet.

- Sorry, do not prepare another one. I did not think that this vehicle would take so long to get to where the caravan parks. Although I'll put it in front of the exit of the heating to dry something .- Said holding his air outlet.

- Thanks, I also stick a little bra, has small metal rods on the sides.

-It's true, I did not stop to ask you that in your house. With that binding it is indispensable to take them without rods, although now I can not let you change it, you must wait until we get to my caravan.

- If you had done, I would have said no, under normal conditions, I would not notice those rods.
The bottle reached him, while he drank his stomach roared a little.

- I guess from the food that you do not eat.

- Lunch, I usually do not eat when my parents are not there. I usually chop something for lunch and dinner.

I help her sit on the seat and take an omelet out of the bag with cheese.

- I assumed you would be hungry.- He said giving him a piece with the plastic fork included.

- Thanks again, although that does not exclude the fact that he has kidnapped me.- I look at him failing.

- It's a kidnapping I had been planning for some time, and your parents leaving on a business trip gave me the opportunity.

- Even so it seems a good man, of course.- Replico she.

That seemed to bother him and he gave him another piece of bag with cheese without answering him.

- Better we leave that subject, I am not comfortable talking with my captive of these matters. It's my duty to take care of you, that's all young girl.

He did not find it convenient to continue insisting with someone who was armed and chose to settle this issue.

- How much is left to his caravan ?.

-At the rhythm of this pileup, an hour or so.

- I prefer to finish it there, I would like to arrive as soon as possible and change my bra.- She said.
- As you like.

The gag as before, the small handkerchief something dry and not bothered him so much, once covered again with the blanket thought in the conversation before with his captor. Despite not being cruel to her, I was sure that I would not give her the option to escape easily, and it was something I had to do at all costs if I could, without worrying about him at all.

About an hour later the vehicle stopped again and I removed the blanket completely, leaving it on the seat.

- Now play walking a little, I'll help you a stretch until your legs recover the circulation.- Said while untying her.

Once free of his ties, he tried to stand up and the balance failed him, fortunately he was the subject in time.

- Do not do that, you need some massages to reactivate circulation minimally before trying to walk.

Not that he liked to be made, but in doubt they turned out and the second time he was able to support himself minimally with his help.

-mmmmppphhnnnmmmmmm.- she protested asking him to remove the gag.

- Both stay where they are young.

Resigned, I accept their help until their legs could stand up on their own, they walked for what I consider to be half an hour through a dense forest. Occasionally, he was in charge of the shoulder due to the badness of the ground so that it did not spoil his shoes.

- There is my caravan, for security I will bandage your eyes. If you happened to see any important detail, it would be your death penalty.

Without hesitation, I accept to be bandaged with a black cloth that even minimally penetrated the light of the moon that had illuminated its path until now, but not enough to see clearly. He took her arm and accepting his guide kept moving forward.
---------------------------------------
Meanwhile in the house of Sarah, his servants woke up little by little, Phil did not take in seeing the envelope that was next to the plate of pasta and took it at the outset nonchalantly. As he read, he joined immediately, waking his companions suddenly.

- What are you doing, Phil, like we fell asleep before that way? .- Sam asked, the butler.

- We were drugged, they have kidnapped the lady! .- Say passing the letter.

- Holy God, poor lady. We were responsible for her and we failed her and her parents.

- It's no use to lament, let's warn the gentlemen immediately.- Beth said

Phil, when he was already on his feet, ran to the telephone ready to notify them without losing time.
--------------------------------------------------------
Already inside the caravan to Sarah his captor removed the blindfold and getting used to the light, saw that he was in a small caravan as he could see with the bandage before he made it enter.

- I guess you'll be willing to change your bra, you can do it but quickly I do not think we'll take a visit.

She looked at him strangely, as he addressed her to untie her.
--------------------------------------------------
DISCLAIMER:
This story is not linked in any way to the request of WaineD, it is only based on the same idea and that develops on my own by not getting to understand with it. If someone is interested in covering that request, he is still free to do so and even inspire mine if he helps them.
History translated with Google translator from Spanish, I regret the inconvenience caused by not being able to write it directly in English.
Last edited by Amm1973es 5 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Hi [mention]Amm1973es[/mention]
Personally, I think it's good that you posted this story. The construction is obviously sophistcated even though you have had to translate the story. Please don't be put off.

If I may suggest: I understand the gender (as opposed to sexual) confusion and I am pretty sure we can cope with the Spanish convention on dialogue. As [mention]Solarbeast[/mention] suggests, though, paragraph spacing would assist legibility. Could you, perhaps, post the text as you have done in the past and THEN edit it? Sorry if I don't understand why not because it is easy for me on a laptop whereas I understand that you might not enjoy that facility.

I see no reason why this contribution should not continue. Indeed, I hope it does. That still leaves the request from [mention]WayneD[/mention] to be fulfilled. Nowhere in YOUR thread have you said that it is an attempt to fulfil the commission.

Please will correspondents mind their manners when replying to ALL other members. Let's try to support one another with constructive remarks so that our body of work continues to expand for our mutual entertainment.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Amm1973es
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Amm1973es »

Thanks for the support, I have a computer, although I usually use a smartphone for convenience. In fact, the second chapter has already separated the paragraphs.
At the moment I consider that the opinions have been within the proper education, without insulting and respectful. Like my answers, except that the translation detracts, which would not be the fault.
I will continue uploading the chapters weekly and I hope you like it, it was really complicated to structure the story. Especially in the most advanced chapters, given the level of scenarios to be synchronized.
Amm1973es
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Amm1973es »

CHAPTER 03-A MAN CALCULATOR
His kidnapper, despite not opposing the changing of the bra, was very clear that he should hurry to do so. After about five hours tied and gagged, at least I wanted to enjoy a few minutes in freedom.

- You still do not finish child?

- Do not bother, so it will take longer.

- I'll give you a couple more minutes, but just that.
Sarah had taken the opportunity to go to the bathroom, since she also had to untie her from the waist up to change the garment that bothered her.

Finally he left the small room that was there the sink, and his captor quickly grabbed the rolls of string.

- Can not I finish eating the rest of the tortilla before?

- Sorry, now you can not.

Knowing that it would be useless to oppose, he turned his back on his arms. Quickly and without pause I immobilize her from head to toe as before, at the precise moment when I applied the gag she understood why in her hurry to see the police headlights approaching, the old car of her butler had served so that they could trace that area in a short time. Drawing strength from inside he tried to resist while there would be a double compartment on the floor and deposited there.

- It is soundproof, so that no matter how much you could scream or hit it, you would not be heard outside of it, but just in case it is not too much to take precautions.
- mmmbnnnppphhammmhhhspphhhhtmmmpphhnntmmmmpppammmphhmmmpppp. - she moaned as she closed the lid.

Inside the little cubicle there was silence, not even the vibrations of the footsteps of the multiple agents who would be reviewing the small caravan right now could hear. After what seemed an eternity there locked in, the lid was raised again showing the body of his kidnapper.

- You will not deny me that this is a great movement ?, put in front of your nose the vehicle where you travel kidnapped and are unable to see it.- He said smiling.

I turn my face in a sign of contempt, while closing the lid.

- I will move away from them a little and when I am at a safe distance from here I will take you out.

- mmmmnnoohhnpppphhhooooo.- I beg her.

- I'm sorry, it's necessary precious.

And he returned to lock her in that dark and soundproofed space for a time he did not know.
----------------------------------------------
In Sarah's house, after notifying the parents, it did not take long for the police to come and collect clues that the abductor might have left without any success. The inspector gave up after examining the room of the girl and the dining room conscientiously until about two in the morning.

- It is clear that we are facing a professional kidnapper, no sign of how he entered, or of his prints in the house! .- Exclaimed surrendering
Phil who was next, turned at once.

- But some clue must have left! .- Exclaimed desperate.

- He who is able to avoid the best alarm system on the market, do you think he would leave any clue? Even so, our obligation was to check it, in case we were lucky. Boys, we're leaving, we'll be back tomorrow for a final home test.

- And already this ?, is everything you plan to do for the moment ?.

- Mr. Phil, you have before you the best research team in this area, if something had already come out. Anyway, more rested tomorrow we will go back to examine everything again, when do the parents return?

- Tomorrow about ten o'clock in the morning.

- About that time we will return, and maybe they can indicate some help that you have not been able to.

After sealing the house with tape, all left the area to return tomorrow.
-------------------------------------------------
While the kidnapper took the girl who had fallen asleep from the secret hiding place, to place it delicately on the bed at the end of the caravan.

The windows had special crystals that did not allow to see from the outside those inside, so I did not worry about running the curtains.

He returned to the driver's seat, and continued on to his destination.
Amm1973es
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Amm1973es »

CHAPTER 04-THE RAPTURE OF JUDITH
In another large town that had the second school of the three pines, that of Luinasana, a group of two girls left who had to retrieve some subjects with an extra exam after finishing the school year.
5f961757b826f4aeab53c12591ea559f-1.jpg
The uniform was the same as that of the other school in Dakotana, for economic reasons in its day it was decided to unify them by eliminating the typical brown skirt until then.

- Luckily we were able to recover the subjects without problems, it is difficult to study conscientiously when you have to help in the work of the family.- Megan said.

- Although that does not relieve me of the pressure in the case of my family, yours is more understanding.- Judith complained.

Judith looked like Sarah's vivid reflection in physical features, whereas Megan was one of the prettiest blonde girls at school. Still between the two, they always looked at Judith and her splendid beauty.

Both had in common to be two of the lucky ones in obtaining the precious scholarship that allowed them to study having humble families, that was sometimes cause for mockery among their peers and because of that they became friends long ago.

- They want the best for you, that scholarship is something worth keeping, no matter how hard it is to be at the level of others.

- Sometimes I think that the day I got it was the most miserable of my life, no matter how happy my parents were. In the public school that we went before the level to be lower, could better combine work in the family room and studies.
A van had been following them for a quarter of an hour at a distance, none of them noticed that they were absorbed in their conversation. The driver seemed obsessed with the blond girl.

They continued with their talk until Judith went to her house.

- See you, Megan.

- Good bye Judith

Each one followed his path and the van followed Megan who did not realize it, she found a group of guys with whom she started talking and the driver of the vehicle seemed to lose interest in her at that moment.

Willing to find another goal he happened to meet the dark girl who accompanied the one before and who entered his house, could also be the companion he was looking for, so he parked the vehicle in front of the house and stayed watching the activity I could see from outside.

When checking the little activity after an hour, decided to venture to investigate, with stealth that one would say unfit of a guy as he approached without being seen and could actually see that only the girl was on the ground floor having breakfast.

I chose to enter through the back door and stealthily managed to climb to the top floor where I satisfied satisfied that she was alone at home, I take out of her backpack the rolls of string ready to go down when I hear her coming out of the kitchen and up to the top floor.

He chose the first room he had nearby hoping it was not his to hide and saw as he entered the front ready to change clothes, with a speed that nobody would have expected jump over her covering his mouth with his hand and the other holding her arms.

- what the hepppphhhnnppppp ...

Taken by surprise, she was unable to react to the physical superiority of her attacker.

- Young lady, you and I are going for a walk in that van you see in front of us. Since I think you will not cooperate, I will have to tie you up and gag you, if you cooperate it will be less traumatic for you.

Judith struggled with her attacker, but it was impossible to break free and as a last resort I kicked him in the knee that I barely managed to shake him.

-That to hurt girl, do not even think about trying again.- He said furiously.

The thoughts were a thousand at that time to the girl, did not see any escape to their situation to be alone at home and not return their parents until they closed the store at night, today was the day he did not work.

- I'll take your hand from your mouth, I can break your neck in a second, so I hope you behave.
In the face of such threat, she was petrified and immobile when released.

- Perfect !, now be good and do not cause me problems, throw the rolls of string on his bed started to tie it.

By putting her arms around her back, she reacted by resisting.

- What are you doing? Do not you see that it's useless?

- If you're going to tie me like that, I'd need to change my clothes. - She said.

- Of that nor to think it, you are very pretty like that.

- I was referring to clothes ... my bra,has metal rings.- I answer raggedly.

- I understand, in that case, do it fast.

She picked up another bra without hoops shyly in front of her captor in a drawer.

- Does it allow me some privacy?

- I would miss more, I'm not a young monster.

At that moment it seemed to him that he noticed something strange in his tone of voice, he let her into the bathroom where he quickly changed it for fear of entering at any moment. When he came out he saw the face, it was undoubtedly childish features in an adult face.

- What happens ?, If you are already, turn immediately.

He could do nothing to avoid it on that floor, so he did not resist and trembling, he let him do it.

- Ready, now let's go back to your room, there are the rest of the ropes.

I fold the handkerchief like a tube.

- Open your mouth wide, girl.- I order you.

He was careful not to catch her hair when it was tied behind his head, then he sat her and tied her legs by her ankles and above and below her knees. As he did so he could see his chest harness, those two pairs of rope both above and below were pressed in a way he did not like at the moment.

When she finished tying her legs, she put some of her clothing randomly and a few changes in her backpack before closing it.

- Now we can go .- Said loading her shoulder.

Her first intention was to go out with her like that to the street, and I do not take in noticing her error, entering the moment.

- Right now I'll go back, I'll bring the van closer.- He said, going out into the street.

In the kitchen I would find the knife I had been using recently, but nothing I could do with it right now, so I choose not to move and possibly offend him.

It cost a bit to put the vehicle back to almost the entrance door, this time if I manage to put it in the back of the van closing the doors quickly.

Despite his apparent calm, inside he was trembling, but if he was mentally retarded he could not risk infuriating him in any way.

The van with its happy driver quickly took the exit of the town toward the mountain, and she allowed herself to cry when she saw where it was taking her.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Amm1973es
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Amm1973es »

CHAPTER 05- CAUTIVES IN THE SAME FOREST
The police returned to look for clues in Sarah's house, this time with the collaboration of their parents who anxiously hoped to be vital to find some clue. Seeing the inspector dismiss his men at the door, both embraced disconsolately. The inspector approached them in the desolate room.

- I guess you can imagine what I'll tell you. - He said in front of them.
His father showing him the sofa in front of him took a glass of whiskey that was served by Sam recently.

- Thanks, it's definitely a professional kidnapper. Which entails more danger for your daughter, if you believe that at some point your identity can be discovered, even if they pay the ransom, they will not recover it. I'm sorry to have to be so clear, ma'am, but that's the reality.
The wife looked up as she dried some tears.

- No need to apologize inspector, is something we have always feared that something like this happened. Our daughter already knew that if they kidnapped her she should avoid paying attention to those details for her safety, apart from the fact that most of our friends' children are targeting the classes of escapism taught by Tarman since its opening four years ago.

- I am aware of that school, I remember the conflict that created the opening of such a local bureaucratic and police in the city. In the end he barely got the opening permit and on condition of his discretion, and that of his clients.

- At first I was reluctant to point to our daughter with only eleven years, but my wife convinced me in the end that it was for the safety of herself. Now I see myself in the obligation to admit that I was right, and despite the most modern security system on the market, this could happen.

He took another swig of his drink.

- Excuse me for my manners, do you want a drink? .- I ask him.

- In service I do not drink alcohol, although I would accept a coffee.

Sarah's father told Sam that he was passing by and soon they were low.

- It is foresee that the kidnapper will contact you shortly, now my colleagues are preparing the team to prepare the follow-up in this same room of those calls. I guess they will not object? .- I ask leaving his cup empty.

- Of course not !, Although I do not think it will be useful in this case.- Said the father.

- You never know !, Even the best criminals make mistakes from time to time. If you'll excuse me, I'll help my colleagues. "The inspector said as he got up.

- Neglect, and if you need something just ask him for service.- Said the wife going out with her husband to let them work.
-------------------------------------------------- ----
Sarah opened her eyes as she bounced the caravan a bit on the road, slowly waking up and remembering her stay in the dark secret hideaway a few hours ago. Immediately I checked that she was still tied and gagged in the same way as before, the handkerchief inside her mouth was beginning to be a real nuisance to him since she was already soaked all over in saliva and at the same time she felt a tremendous thirst.

-mmmmppphhhhnnnnmmmmnnnn.- Gimio claiming the attention of his captor.
I notice how the vehicle took a more rugged terrain stopping at what I thought would be an arcade on the side of the road that saw through the window, no vehicles passed by it and at the same moment that its captor entered the room with a ski mask covering him face, I pass a van that was watching a while the vehicle where it was held.

- Do not do the slightest illusion, the windows in the back do not allow to see the inside from the outside. I guess you'll be thirsty, I'll remove the gag, but if you try to scream no drinks until we reach our destination in a couple of hours.
I remove the handkerchief from her mouth, spitting it on the spot that I had inside coughing a little.

- I know that that handkerchief is annoying, although necessary until recently young. I would have taken it off when you got out of hiding this morning, but when I was sound asleep I did not want to wake you up.

- He did well, at least spend that time sleeping and not wake up in this nightmare. - She said angrily.

- I understand your situation girl, but it's what I'm good at. Although I suppose that from your part it will not be very pleasant to suffer it.

- Not that it is my favorite way to spend the holidays tied, gagged and kidnapped by a criminal. I hope he will ask for his rescue soon and free me.

Her captor helped her to sit on the bed and sitting in another chair made it easy for her to drink from the bottle with a straw she offered yesterday at the service station, sipped a good swig of it and then pushed it away.

-Better leave the rest for after the tortilla, I guess you'll also have some hunger.

She picked up the container yesterday and with the plastic fork I spike a piece that I bring to her mouth, she suspiciously rejected it initially.

-What happens ?, If it's yesterday, mine I just ate it and was still good after Carla from the fridge.

That seemed to reassure her and after biting a small bite to taste it, she swallowed the entire bite. She continued to eat what she offered, despite not liking him to feed her, she did not have another when hungry, she was sure that in that place where she did not feel completely safe, she would not untie her arms.

- It looks like you were really hungry! Do you want something else?

- Not at the moment, although I do need a drink of water.
I let him drink the rest of the water from the small bottle and part of another that opened before her, and in which she put the straw back.

- Now I guess I should go back to gagging, right? .- He said opening his mouth.
Without further ado, the man gagged her only with the handkerchief between his teeth.

- It is no longer necessary the little one, here behind you they would not hear you or with that gag from outside.

-tmmhnnhhannhhmnhhpppknnnpppsmmm.- She said grateful

He got up leaving the chair again in the corner and leaving the room, the vehicle soon started again starting the march. Sarah already alone understood that in spite of herself she had to show small gestures towards him, if she wanted the opportunity to use what she was taught in the Tarman school. As long as he did not know what that center really was, assuming he would take it for some time.

With those thoughts she reclined in a back window before the impossibility of doing anything else for now, even so she had to thank her captor for not looking for anything more of her than her rescue, although she sensed that she already got what she wanted from her without fearing that she would like Something worse...
-------------------------------------------
Meanwhile the van where captive was Judith came to the end of a road in a clearing next to a small lake where he stopped, the girl did not see anything through the bandage that covered his eyes that put him when parking in the second arcen that could, just listen as his captor left the vehicle and moments later a powerful engine, the van was put back on track and after stopping again, the noise of that engine again.

- We're already in our home, friend. - He said opening the back doors.

Again I intuit that childish personality through the voice I heard, in a documentary that saw on television that in a certain way those could be the most dangerous of the crazy ones because they do not have a clear idea of ​​the good and bad.

I untie her legs and helping her to lower it a little while listening to close the doors of it, approached her again and take off the blindfold and the gag. When he got used to the light of the place, he saw that he was in a kind of cave excavated in the mountain the size of a garage for even Hammer SUVs, the garage door was made of solid steel and due to his appearance it must weigh a lot, Listen to that great engine before.

- Why did you cry before? .- I ask him taking out a handkerchief to dry the tears on his face.

She was petrified without knowing what to answer, it was not someone sane who could accuse him of kidnapping her and accept it without flinching.

- I know I've kidnapped you, but I'm not going to hurt you. It may be wrong, but I liked you and did not want to be alone. "He said looking at her with the face of a child.

In the end, something occurred to her and she hoped to be a good enough actress to be believed.

- You could have explained it to me in my house, and possibly you would not have needed to bring me bound and gagged. I cried for that, I thought you would hurt me. Now if it does not matter, untie and play together as long as you want, with the condition of being before ten at home, which is when my parents return .- Judith said trying to be as convincing as possible.

There were a few seconds of very tense silence in which the under the look, without you could see very well his expression and fearing the worst of their reactions to not swallowing so obvious lie. On the other hand, to his displeasure, the response was too good, when his expression showed embarrassment when he looked at her again.

- It's that I'm ashamed that you laugh at me to like the kidnapping games .- Said looking down embarrassed again.

That answer left her a little misplaced, she was before a mentally retarded one between 30 and 40 years old with a childish mentality with tastes for damsels in danger. Obviously I could not wait as I untied her without a convincing motive and the strings started to bother her a little, and even if I did she was physically stronger than her.

- Do not you like those games? Do not you want to be my friend? .- I ask again with aAre you with me if you promise me that at six I'll be at home. "He offered her without appearing to be upset in his voice.

Luckily at that time I could not see his face, I did not trust to be able to express on his face the same without being noticed a bad performance. He let go of her embrace and stared at her disappointed while he still held her by the shoulders with his hands.

- Only until six o'clock? I can take the people in barely an hour. You are very pretty and I would like to tie you more time. After all your parents do not arrive until ten o'clock as you told me, at least stay a couple of hours more and you'll still be home before they arrive.

Before a child reasoning that always wants more, this time it had the easiest to rebatirselo with the excuse of parents.

- I'd like to be able to please you, but like you, I am ashamed to know about these games and you should leave me tied and they surprised me by untying me.
That answer seemed to hit his captor, who let go of her.

- What you say does not make sense !, why should I leave you tied in your own home ?. If we had a deal for a game, would not you be thinking of betraying me by telling the police to leave you alone? .- Wonderfully asked.

That reasoning did not expect to be developed at all, the girl should think about something forceful to quickly deny such suspicion.

-It is that I have to do some domestic tasks before they arrive, I would love to play with you until so late if I could. How do you think I betray you for something I like? Friend. - He said another half truth in another masterful performance.

After another few seconds of silence that were eternal, he got his answer.

- You are the one that you have to forgive me for being badly thought, you are someone to be trusted and I regret having doubted you.

- Now that I have clarified your unfounded doubts, I would like to go to the bathroom.
- Would more, my friend. Then we can talk widely while we explore this. By the way, my name is George.

- Judith.

- Nice name.

- Thank you

His curiosity prompted him to ask where they were, although he was more afraid of getting his foot in again and this time getting into a mess he could not get out of. In part, she would have liked to have been gagged so she would not have to respond when she saw her.

- It will be nice to explore it with my kidnapper.- He answered with a forced smile that he hoped he would not notice.

- I love that you tell me those beautiful things. I want to really kidnap you. "He said kissing her cheek.

- I hope you do not mean it! My parents would worry and I would start looking for the police.- He said without thinking too much.

He stopped looking at her again suspiciously, turned to him mentally cursing the not having thought well what he said.

- And I would have problems, right? Sometimes I think you tell me what I want to hear and you cheat me like a child. I should keep you for precaution, you've also seen my face and you could denounce me.

Again missing the gagged, began to understand that although his mentality was that of a child of just over twelve or thirteen years, there was also an adult logic in his madness that alerted him when something proper reasoning reasoned him. Once again she forced herself to be a good actress, with something that would work for her and not fall into the temptation of fulfilling what she said out of mistrust.

- Do not take what I said so seriously, how can you think that I would denounce a friend who treats me so well! I would like to spend more time with you today, but it can not be. That does not mean that we can not repeat this experience any longer in the future. It's more I'm looking forward! .- He said again with a false smile.
His captor smiled again for his relief.

- I like having friends like you, that you offer to play with me simulating a feigned kidnapping. Besides, you're prettier still tied. I enjoy talking with you.- He said giving her another kiss on the cheek.

The play went well, and I need to contain myself to not be offended by his words.

- I love that you admire my beauty handcuffed, but gagged would improve. Do not you think? - She suggested.

- And stop being able to talk to you, friend.- I ask something annoyed.

I was going to continue insisting on the same line, when again I'm about to do it.

- Although if you really want that, I'll gag you after leaving the bathroom.

Finally opened the only door that was in that garage and could see a series of tunnels that looked like natural caves adapted in some sections with concrete.

- In if it is a natural cave turned into an atomic refuge, I send it in secret to a billionaire who had a brother I met in the psychiatric hospital, A few days before I was discharged. - He said without flinching.

- You're not afraid to discover us and warn ... my parents, I would not like them to know that I like these games.- He said he was about to screw up again.

- I've been watching over u sinister look.

That look left her petrified without knowing what to say and she walked away from him a little scared, before her surprise she changed her expression again for a more cheerful one holding her tightly. She did not want to risk displeasing him again, so she was forced to lie to him half-heartedly.

- It's just that you caught me by surprise, of course I like them !, and if you want to n year, the shelter and the house on the other side of the lake. In the house and another person lives and apparently ignores that there is this inside your property and I have never seen him approach .- said opening the door of the sink.

I untie his arms and immediately notice the relief at having them free and massage them a little.

- Did you notice any pain?

- When you took me out of the van if, though it was getting smaller.

- If it happens again, notify me immediately. If you are disappointed in the experience, you may not want to repeat it and I would be sorry. My friend.

- Do not worry about that, at the moment you are fulfilling the perfercion. Many girls and women would like to be in my place.

That last compliment seemed to please him enough, although he escaped a bit the ironic tone in his voice towards the end of the sentence. He closed the lavatory door, returning the smile.
For her part Sarah was transported blindfolded to what the rest of her senses told her that it must be a house, I noticed how they put her in something soft and moments after the door was closed that shortly before had heard open. Her captor seemed more interested at the moment in collecting things from the classroom than from herself, as the escapism instructors of the Tamar school did not stop repeating:
"Do not bother them while your kidnappers remove objects that can identify them, your security depends on that you can not see anything that can do it."

At last he seemed satisfied and listened as he carried a box.

- Right away, come back, do not even think about moving from here.

- "As if I had another option right now" .- She thought as she reclined on the sofa that had left her.

The man returned after five minutes, noticing how he untied his legs and massaged them to restore the circulation of the blood, with his help he got up removing the blindfold and the gag.

- Sorry about the wait, the house was a mess and I need to clean it a little.

Indeed I found that there were missing pictures on the walls and objects of decoration judging by the silhouettes of dust that I saw in some furniture.

- Do not worry, the last thing I want is to know who he is.- I answer her.

- I see that you do not miss anything girl ..., someone has taught you? .- He asked.

Sarah realized that she had screwed up a bit, although this time she had an escape.

- I usually see many kidnapping movies with my parents, they say they are instructive for us.- I explain.

- They do not lack reason at all, that's why you'll always see me with this ski mask and if I need to take it off, I'll bandage your eyes to be close.

- So I hope you do, I do not have any interest in having another end so young !.
His captor laughed at his last comment.

- Do you find it funny? .- I ask something offended.

- Absolutely! It was your way of saying what has been funny. But for my part I am only interested in collecting your ransom, I would not economically agree with what you said.

- And when will he ask?

- That depends on how the police and your family behave. I may approach after the meal to call them for the first time, I will have to take a recording of you to convince them and the dramas are usually more effective.

- My parents will pay almost as much as they ask and in hours if they demand it.

- Of that I'm sure, but that's how they catch the unsuspecting young lady. I have someone very close to your house watching it and I will pass the necessary data in a minimum of three days to be able to collect the money safely. Meanwhile consider me my guest. "He said moving away.

- And these strings, will you untie them or should I consider them part of your hospitality? - He said moving his arms a little.

The man turned around watching her

- A welcome gift, that basic harness chest tie will be your faithful companion while you are at home at least. Unless you need to go to the bathroom or eat, and they will be replaced as soon as you finish. "He said smiling.
In response he showed her offended expression for that treatment.

- There's no way you can guarantee that you would not try to escape, is not it? I'm going to make the food, if you want something, tell me now. "He said without turning.

- "Was it possible that I was aware that I was a student of the Tamar school ?, of whether there is such a treatment towards her or, on the contrary, it was only the usual system for him" .- he thought to himself while watching him go away.

- Wait a moment! I do not want to eat anything after the omelette a while ago. But I'll make you company if you do not mind. "He said getting closer.

- Not at all !, but stay away to avoid getting dirty.

He followed him because to get certain answers, he needed to earn a bit of his trust and also because he could do little else.
Amm1973es
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Amm1973es »

CHAPTER 06- LITTLE LIES
Sarah's mother saw all the folding tables that were installed next to the main phone jack and with their electronic equipment monitoring the line main telephone.

- Will serve of something? .- Asked approaching the inspector.

- I'm afraid that with this kidnapper is useless, I have my suspicions about who is and is very intelligent.

- Who do you think it is ?, returns the kidnapped to his family? .- asked uneasily at once.

- At the moment I can not say or that we can officially make him suspicious, so I would prefer not even to tell him the nickname we give him.

- He only answered one question, and as for the second? .- She continued insisting.

- Ma'am, I'd prefer to give you more information once we've talked to the kidnapper, it could also be the first crime of someone who does not we knew nothing yet. Surely

do not waste time and this afternoon you get in touch with you, that's what the great majority do.

- My husband could not stand this wait and went to the company to work a little, although I think that little will be done, surely he just wanted to save this tense wait !.

- Well, you should follow his example, most cases like yours end happily and should not worry. Practically the only thing they are looking for is the rescue economic, and

do not usually risk the lives of the victims.

- I guess I should have hope and hope for the best, I'll take care of the garden for a while that is somewhat neglected. - She said almost crying.

He left the police to let them do their work in the direction of the exit to the garden.

- Inspector, I hope it's not who we suspect. - One of his men told him.

- Me too Fred, that delinquent will not hesitate to kill her if he were more comfortable than letting her free. Although not until we have the certainty that we speak of him, not

even

word to anyone in the house. And that goes for everyone! .- He said showing firm.

- Neglect inspector, we know how to behave in these cases.- Fred answered.

- Well, now if the equipment is already well connected just wait. Now he will be eating safely, as we should do in turn with what

They have kindly offered us in the kitchen.

Leaving half of his men in charge of the team, he accompanied the others to the kitchen where they took the opportunity to eat, anticipating that the real work

They would have it within a few hours.
-------------------------------------------------- ----------
Sarah entered with her captor in the kitchen, stood in a corner supported watching him take out a package of macaroni from a cupboard.

- Are you sure you do not want ?, My macaroni with bolognese sauce are famous for this area.

- No thanks, I do not like either, I prefer the sphaggetis and the pesto sauce. Although thanks for being interested. - I answer her.

He turned slightly surprised at his sudden kindness.

- What is the change of attitude with respect to the before? It is not necessary to show you affable if you want something! .- I say looking at her strangely.

He returned to his stove putting a ration for the macaroni to boil.

- I also have spaghettis if you like them, although not that sauce. I will buy in the town later, if there is something else that you like I will tell you and I will try to bring it back.

You're a investment that I have to take care of, at least a few days !.

- Do you think that to know that I will remain so tied for a minimum all day is to take it well, even so I can make an effort and understand it after all.

I also do not think it's an excuse to thank him for what he deserves.- He said in a calm voice trying to say it with a simulated sincerity.

- Again it seems to me that you are doing it Sarah, I will not be offended if you are really sincere in the first part. And tell me bluntly what you want to know with those tricks.

- I'm not sympathetic and I hate being tied right now, and even more knowing that it will be for days. You can do me the favors you want, I do not think thank them! I want to

know if I should fear something from you at a more intimate level of you these days.- The girl said.

Actually that was a fear of her, so she did not have to pretend at all. His captor covered the pot and approached him to grab her by the shoulders,

I start to tremble with fear, to reassure her I caress her cheek a bit and her pretty brown hair.

- That was better young, we're not going to be friends and we both know that, so it was best to make that clear from the beginning. You are under my care and

that is also the responsibility that you are well and nothing bad happens to you, as I said before you are an investment and those cords the way to take care of it. Let's try

bring the best possible within those limits, is it too much to ask ?.

- From my situation if it will be, I hate that I will have it tied continuously.

- It's a nonnegotiable point from my part, I'm sorry Sarah. That way I know you can not hurt me or provoke by imprudence find out who I am and sign your own death

sentence, the last time I trusted and in the last day I saw by mistake the face of sixteen-year-old daughter of other millionaires having to kill her. You are the first after about

six months that I kidnap you again, with the promise of not making the same mistake again. Do you still consider that I do wrong attaching you . Yes?.

The girl after reflecting for a while answered him.

- Although he still does not like me, I understand his point of view and in part I share it. To my regret!.

- It is logical that you do not like it, just as I have kidnapped you and I will understand that you hate me perfectly. But for my part, I can guarantee that except for unforeseen

events

that none of us want to see your parents again, and this time that you spend with me I will try to take care of you as best as possible if you cooperate minimally. More clear

I can be with you, Sarah.

- Even though I hate you for kidnapping me and as a consequence of that you will have me tied up and gagged, I will cooperate with you if you promise to respect me in

that way in the as much as I can.

- It's a fair deal, I know you will not miss an opportunity to escape if it's presented to you, but I warn you that we're in a forest and if you get it

Go in the direction of the town, it waits for you two to three hours on foot on a not too easy terrain.

He returned to the casserole, taking it out of the heat and pouring the macaroni after straining it in a dish to which he added the Bolognese sauce.

- Those are his famous macaroni with bolognese sauce known for this area !, with sauce from a pot he has bought ?.

- The secret is the sauce, I buy it in another different town when I have to go through it and it is much more good than the ones that sell around here. They do it by hand,

Do you want to try it ?.

- No thanks, meals or sauces with too many ingredients and that cost me to recognize I do not like them. Would you mind moving my chair? I would like to sit down

little.- She asked.

- No problem.

She was able to sit in front of him while she ate, she watched him while she ate.

-Do you really want me to do those spaghetti? You seem hungry.

- I'll ask you for a snack later. - I answer her.

- I do not know what time I'll be back this afternoon, I'll go to the town to call for the ransom for you and then I guess you'll want me to buy you some pot of pesto sauce,

like the rest of the foods that you like and now I will point. So, until dinner you may not be able to eat.

- Does that imply that he will tie my legs again and gag me in his absence? - The girl asked

- In a room above, it is not that many pass through this area so deep in the forest at this time, but I will be calmer if you gag and I tie your legs. -He said eating more

macaroni.

- Not that I do the slightest grace that, will also involve the use of that child's handkerchief in my mouth ?.

- Absolutely! Up there I do not even think they heard you from below unless you shouted at full lung.

- At least let me go to the bathroom.- I request her.

- Would more, although quiet. I will not be back for another two or three hours, at that time I'm sure the police and your parents will be waiting for the call impatient

When finished, he got up scrubbing what he had used and leaving it in the drainer.

- Do not you want a piece of cake? .- I ask taking a tray out of the fridge.

- What is it?

- Cream and covered with chocolate.

- Cut me a small piece, something I'll have in my stomach until dinner.

I return with a couple of pieces on his plate and cut a piece with a spoon.

- Will not you let me eat alone? .- She asked.

- I'm not going to untie you and then tie you back for the two minutes you'll take to eat it, do not you think?

I preferred not to respond and took the piece offered.

- It's good?

- Much.

- They make it in the village by hand, and it has a lot of acceptance.

He cut another piece of it back to his mouth, they ate in silence until it was finished and with a paper napkin he wiped Sarah's mouth before getting up,

with the bad luck that a small piece of cake stained a bit the sweater.

- Quick, let's wash that stain, if we let it dry and it will be worse.

With a cloth that soaked water in the tap, I cleaned the bottom edge of the sweater.

- I would prefer that he was not so specific in the details of the food, he can lower his guard and tell me something relevant that causes me problems. - She asked.

- No problem girl, if it were really relevant or I would mention it. There will be a small spot almost imperceptible, that will disappear when you wash the

garment.- He said after placing the cloth again in place.

- The sweater right now I do not care, I insist on my point before. - He kept insisting.

- You do not know where you are, if in your own county or in another, besides both counties where this house may be are plagued by forests with towns that

They make their own handmade products. I could not talk to you and even have you tied up and gagged all the time on the top floor, but I understand that

your situation is pretty bad having you tied so as not to entertain you a bit. Does that seem wrong to you? Although it is not of more than vigiles in case I forget about

Remove any label that could be put where something is made on the table. Now get out of the kitchen, I have to do the dishes and silverware,

I want to stain that nice uniform again.

- Excuse me, is that this situation exceeds me.- He said turning away from the tap as he picked up the table.

- It's natural, and I understand that precaution of yours, but I'm even more than you. Let's go to the classroom for a while, we can watch TV a bit, it's not time to go yet.
She got up from the chair following him into the living room, now that she was a little calmer she could see that it was a luxury country cabin.

- Your particular business should go very well, this house is not exactly cheap.

- Compensate the price of the land with what I cost to build the cabin, I cost very little.
He saw the handkerchief at his side alarmed.

- Would not you pretend to gag me already? He said he would do it on the top floor.

- Indeed, but so close to the entrance is a necessary security measure in case someone approaches. You can sit quietly, for now it's unnecessary

since the cameras will reveal me with enough time if someone comes near.

Sarah needed to find out what she knew about the Tarman school (if she knew anything), and maybe with her willingness to talk she could get it out of trouble

Now that he seemed more relaxed with her. So I take a seat in a corner of the sofa.

- Start refreshing a little .- She said taking conversation.

- Until the night it will not really start to get cold, although it would not matter when the solar panel heating was activated. Although if you want

put on some stockings I'll untie you so you can do it a moment, I do not want you to go cold.

- I do not think it's necessary for now.

- You same.- I answer half distracted by the television program.

- It must be laborious to follow your victim and see what is the perfect time to kidnap her.

He turned to her surprised.

- Are you really interested in that? Know how I was spying on you?

- It may serve me in the future, do not you think ?.

- If the one who wants to kidnap you again is me, you're welcome! Also follow you was the simplest.

- Simple?

He had focused his attention again on television and responded nonchalantly.

- You were only going from Tres Pinos school to your home, except for three days a week that after leaving school you went to the Tamar performing arts academy. Can

you know

who made children of millionaires learning stage art? .- I ask looking at her.

- Life never knows what turns dara, and they pointed me so I could be an actress in the future.- She explained.

- Well, you better look for another job, judging by your role in the kitchen is not your thing at all. Although in your case your physicist could certainly compensate for the lack

of talent.

- I do not say no, but without a minimum of talent for just a good physical actor does not pass secondary roles .- I answer her.

Satisfied by the answers she got, she smiled inside and knew that if she did not know what that school was, she would still have a chance to escape if she

It showed enough convincing and added a bit of his premeditated misinterpretation.

Finally the hour of his departure arrived when he saw that it was half past two, and he turned off the television with the remote control he kept in a small hole on his side.

- The time has come, before leaving tell me I can bring you more pesto sauce for the pasta you like. - I ask him taking a notebook and a pen from the drawer

of one of the living room furniture.

There he saw a golden opportunity to get him to take a long time to return and give him time to try to get loose.

- The margarita pizzas, four cheeses and roman, cod croquettes, fried potatoes, loin or boneless pork fillet, prawns, and in general the fish I like.
Also, if possible, I would like you to buy me one of those handmade cakes to take me when I let go if possible, I liked it a lot. I know that

They are many things, buy what you can and I will be satisfied.

When I finished pointing it, I took the page out of the notebook and put it back together with the pen.

- I do not think there are problems with almost everything, I see the cake something complicated Sarah. At least the one you tried before, although there is a very similar

one that could

buy and that does not compromise the current location, the only drawback is that where they sell it there is always a lot of queue and it would take longer to return. That

does not make me

It is very funny to have to leave you bound hand and foot and gagged on the top floor.

- If the only problem is that I can not go down to the lower floor, I could block the access in another way, so at least I could move a bit.- she suggested.

- I do not think it's a very good idea, it will be many hours and I do not want to worry that you could let go of some form if you could walk freely through the

floor.- He said lifting her off the couch.

- Is that I get bored there alone so long, could not you trust me a little? .- He said with a bad performance on purpose.

- Do not insist trying to pity those apalling performances, before I'll let you go the sink on the top floor and then I'll proceed to tie you again.

As promised, I release her from her bonds in front of the bathroom door, letting her in by closing the door but without the latch. I take to massage your arms that

They had practically tied up for a day, although it is true that the slackness with which he tied her so that despite noticing the cords on her skin, they did not hurt her despite

Take like this hours.

I needed to contrive an escape plan in a hurry because of the little I knew of that house, I was aware that going down to the lower floor by the stairs that climbed

It would take too much time once tied hands and feet, also had to add the time it would take to get to the kitchen and get some sharp objects for freeing himself, it was more

than clear that he would end up coming back much sooner because of more hurry than could be found in cutting the ropes. His only option was to have some object in this

apartment that could serve him and he did not know it for his misfortune, I examine the closet of the bathroom hoping to see something useful and surprised found a old

blade forgotten under an aftershave package that had not been used for some time. The man spikes at the door uneasy.

- Are you okay ?, Do you lack much ?.

- A little still, do you mind waiting a little longer?

- Easy, take your time.

He was aware that this would not give him much time and he had to find where to hide it for later with a much smaller mobility to catch it.

Finally, she managed to find the space to hold it in the side buckle of her school skirt and as the sweater hid it, she hoped that it would go unnoticed by him.

while I tied her. After one more look, she did not find anything more useful and after doing her room needs to see that the man was waiting for her with the rope rolls and

a blue silk scarf the same color as his jersey.

- I assumed that this gag would be more comfortable, let's go into the room that I want to leave now.

Inside the room, he did not waste any time and after crossing his arms on his back he began to tie it leaving much less slack to the ropes than before.

- Do not you squeeze them too much ?.

- This time you'll be alone, you need to be even more restricted in movement. When I return I will let you untie a few minutes so that you relax your arms, before

Do it again with the slack you had before.

When knotting the last knot felt as if the strings were part of their skin of how tight they were, even so I still noticed a certain slackness that made impossible that they were

painful. I sat her on the bed, fearing that she would bring down the blade that I could barely hold in the buckle of her skirt.

- Now the legs.

Again I tie them above and below the knees, then go down to his ankles and do the same with them.

- I guess that will be enough, try to move a bit, if you do not mind.

She pleased him with the minimum force necessary, since the blade oscillated dangerously and could fall.

- Are the strings hurt? - I ask preparing the gag.

- No damage, but they are tighter than before. Although I suppose I considered it necessary.

- That's so beautiful, now open your mouth.

He did as I ordered and thanked him for pulling his hair back to tie it tightly behind his head.

- Now I will take several photos and a video in which you should say something to your parents.

First, I took him out of about ten photos and tried to knock her down in bed to get another one.

- Noooo, ppplleeeaasseee.- She asked.

- Okay, I'll take those pictures when I get back, let's go to the video with audio. Say "Dad mam, I'm fine, even if you have to pay my kidnapper or he'll kill me", or something

to your style. I will point you with a finger when I start.

I take out of my pocket a somewhat old-fashioned smarphone and after preparing it I indicated with the finger that it would start.

- Papa mom, they have kidnapped me, pay my rescue.- She said with difficulty through her gag.

He saw that he was playing the phone to stop the recording and he smiled at him.

- You've done very well, now I'll leave since I do not want you to be immobilized like this for longer than necessary.- He said stroking her hair.

At last he saw him leave the room and heard how the door was closed, at the same time he saw how some small red lights were turned on, which I was not slow to assume

would be type of security system, luckily for her it seemed not to be in her room letting her work with the ropes without problems, also they also instructed on how to disable

security systems in the Tamar school and that for what I saw was one of the simple ones that I could avoid and then deactivate.

With great care she pulled the blade from the buckle of her skirt and managed to pull it out of the paper wrapper, now she needed a place where she could fix it with

Some reliability, after examining the room saw that in the head of his bed there was a small slit that could serve him, taking care not to touch it by the cutting part. climbed

into bed and after several attempts managed to hold it in conditions without having cut.

- My teacher would be proud of me.

After several minutes he understood that it would take him too much time and he opted to change position and cut the one on his ankles that he saw more feasible.
-----------------------------------------------
On the other hand Judith when leaving the washbasin, immediately returned to be tied by its crazy kidnapper without resisting to him. Although a little loose, it was clear that

without cut them or with help could not be untied.

-Come on, join me to take your new gag.

He followed him to a room where he stayed in the doorway when he saw the interior, soon recognizing it as a dungeon to practice bdsm.

- The previous owner apparently also liked what to me, although quiet that just thought to take a handkerchief and not use any of this. You are still very young for this room.

He picked up a silk scarf the same color as his school jersey and folded it as he left the room.

- Open your mouth, with this handkerchief you will be more beautiful.

He gladly allowed himself to be gagged again, since it offered him the perfect excuse not to talk too much.

-Now I suppose you will enjoy exploring a refuge like this with me, even after we can go for a walk in the woods if you feel like it.

That news pleased her, maybe once abroad she had some opportunity to escape from that insane, the last time she was so tied was when the last year I met a boy from

his same class and soon after dating him, I confess these same tastes and would like to learn with her. With he does not care in absolute that tied her to like the boy and at

the same time the mixture of feelings of helplessness and confidence that the strings offered him in front of him, but with this madman he did not feel more than fear and

distrust that she was forced to constantly disguise.
----------------------------------------
CHAPTER 07- AN OLD CASE COMES TO LIGHT
Sarah after about an hour managed to release her ankles and seeing impossible to cut the knees by the same system to not be able to opt well to find another alternative

in the room, I look around locating a metal rim in the drawers of an old piece of furniture and that could serve him.
Jumping off the bed and now with free ankles could maintain better balance, did not waste time on arrival beginning to rub the cords of his knees to warm them up and

weaken them. At that precise moment when he looked towards a corner he saw camouflaged a video camera without the pilot on.

- I guess it will be damaged and may not even know for my luck. - She said to herself.

He knew he had to hurry, so he focused on cutting the strings again.
-------------------------------------------------- -----
Sarah's captor, on the other hand, happily drove to the village, thinking of the immense rescue she could ask for from someone like her.
------------------------------------------
Judith explored the complex in the company of her kidnapper, not stopping looking at the clocks that could be in the corridors, the man seemed not to notice that gesture of

his when he was waiting to teach him everything.

- And here a room that I suppose you would like, that unlike the other one if you would like it.- He said making it happen.

When he gave the light he saw several transparent cabinets marked with numbers, all of them contained disguises and he immediately understood that the numbers made

reference at age and they started at fifteen and ended at twenty at the end of the fourth.

- If time allowed I would like you to try some, but unfortunately we should leave for a future occasion.- He said sadly.

She was glad that it was not like that and she left that room gladly when he turned off the light and closed the door.

Of course not being in the situation that was, would be happy to visit a complex like that.

- Could you stay a little longer ?, is that I'm sorry to let you leave so soon! .- He asked.

The reflex act of her was to repeatedly deny with the head and answering it through the gag coming out undamped by her gag.

The man stopped watching her, after a while he removed the gag from his mouth in spite of himself.

- Now you can explain yourself better.

- I already told you that I had tasks to perform, expect to find them done by my parents.

- What kind of tasks?

- Put the washing machine, clean my room, finally sweep and scrub the hall as the dining room.

-That you can do in the time it takes a washing machine, about two hours. In fact if I took clothes of yours it's because I initially thought to keep you some days, although

When I ended up being such a good friend, I did not want you to have problems and reach that agreement with you. Could not you stay until seven o'clock? In an hour I'll

take you return home and give you time to do the homework since your house or your room are not so big either.

- Okay, although that does not mean that this time he accepts to put on one of those costumes of the room you taught me before. That is my condition.

- I accept it if you accept another mine.

- You will say.

- That as a punishment for escaping if he is in the right to ask you to put one for an innocent game. Do you agree?.

- I have your word that if I do not escape, will I be at home at eight?

- Of course, I already told you, my friend, that I initially thought to keep you for several days, but you have turned out to be a good girl who has understood and accepted me

play with me another day.

If not for the fact that he had kidnapped her against her will in her own home, put in a vehicle and brought tied and gagged to that place, where he was still following her.

tying I could still forgive him for being innocent, even if I had calmed him down thanks to his good words.

- In that case I accept without qualms, in next occasions I would love to disguise myself for you.- Said coaxing him.

- And I'll love it, Judith. Now until the time to take that walk through the forest I have something thought, reopen the mouth.

He gagged her again, taking her to another room where after laying her on the bed, he bent down to tie her ankles and knees underneath and above.

He opened a drawer of the bedside table taking out a camera.

- You will model me until we go out, it hurts that you do not want to disguise yourself, although with that school uniform you are also very pretty.

The girl did not like the idea at all, could not help it in any way and was forced to obey him.
-------------------------------------------------- --------
The kidnapper of Sarah and arriving almost to the town stopped in a telephone booth near a deserted bus stop always at that hour, under the

vehicle and removing a sheet of paper from his wallet frame the number of the parents of his captive after placing a magnetized box on one side of the same device.
---------------------------------------------
In Sarah's house the landline phone rang and both parents and the police reacted instantly, their parents ran to pick it up almost in unison when the inspector

stopped.

- Wait a few seconds for the equipment to synchronize and remember to keep the maximum time to the device.

- As in the movies, right?

- Exactly, I do not think that it falls into the trap, but this first time it is always possible to try it no matter how professional they are.

At last I let them hang up and his father quickly picked it up.

- Who?.

- I guess I would be waiting for this call, I assume that right now there will be a police team trying to trace the call, you can tell them that

it's useless. Although I'll get to the point because I hate wasting time, I have your daughter and I ask for a ransom of two million dollars in unmarked bills and no tricks of any

kind.
At the moment you can collect the money and after three days you will receive news of mine when you deem it convenient.

- Is my daughter okay ?.

- Of course, soon I will send a video and photos to your phone that certify it. For the time being it is everything, we will be in contact.

- I waited...!.

It was useless, there was no one on the other side of the line.

- It has used some type of neutralizing device, it was impossible to us to happen of a triangulation inferior to 2000 miles in spite of our attempts.- Said the inspector.

- You already told me on the phone. - I answer the father.

- Sometimes it is possible to skip that interference, but it requires a bit of luck most of the time unfortunately. The good news is that we know from whom

it is treated by that distorted voice, and your daughter if she does nothing that endangers her identity can be considered safe.- Said the inspector.

Both parents breathed a sigh of relief for a few seconds when they heard that.

- Can you confirm who it is? .- asked the mother.

- Of the friendly kidnapper, as we nickname him based on the confessions of his victims.

- They all returned with their families? .- asked the father.

- Almost all, only two did not appear again. The first was a wife of about 30 years that some time later we found out that her husband paid with fake banknotes interested to

collect millionaire life insurance, after which it was dedicated to only young girls between 14 and 20 years in other three kidnappings until the penultimate that precedes that

of his daughter.

That's about six months.

The mother, hearing the sex and age range of the victims, felt desolate.

- Do you do something? .- I ask in a trembling voice.

- Quite the contrary, despite recognizing all that at any time he trusted them and had them in conditions that could not escape, of the fifteen we know has abducted respect

at all times sexually, despite the disappointment evident in his confession of any of the three adults. That age range, obeys more to what I suppose happened to the

husband of the only wife who kidnapped and is safe. Of there is the nickname of the kidnapper friendly.

The mother seemed to breathe relieved to hear that and her husband embraced her affectionately to comfort her by sitting next to her.

- He has not yet clarified what happened with the penultima.

- I can not tell you what I do not know, we can only deduce that in some way he discovered it, to his disgrace. Your daughter should in principle be safe if he does not

discover his identity.

At that moment the video and the photos came to the cell phone of the father, his wife to see them made to cry without being able to remedy it while her husband hug her

even stronger holding back to give him support.

- Honey, it would be better if you lay down for a while. I'll stay here and I'll let you know if there's news.

- From what we know so far and despite the seriousness of the situation, your daughter is relatively safe.The same is the last one that you want to discover it.

- I'll go to bed a while husband, I think I need it .- Said letting go of his embrace.

- I'll accompany you, I guess they'll want to examine what you sent me. - He said passing the phone to the inspector.

- Indeed, we hope that you have made some mistake.

Sarah's parents left the room and went upstairs, leaving the cops alone.
The hijacker of Sarah hung the device and removed the voice modulator from the throat that I kept in his pocket along with the cell phone, and after removing the electronic

device from the phone he got into the car in the direction of the town to do the shopping as fast as possible and return home with his captive.
For her part Judith continued modeling until George seemed satisfied, lowering the camera.

- Now I will pass the videos and photos to the computer, you will see how pretty you have come out.

The girl was disgusted by what she did and that she recorded and photographed her, although she had to admit that it would be worse if she had other intentions towards

her. He took it to sit on a chair with computer wheels to take it in front of a table where he turned on a computer, in which he connected the camera once it was turned on.

- I guess you'll be happy, it's your first pictures and videos of our games.

She was forced to give it to him to understand that if with her expression, while inside she wished that they would disappear while they were transferred, but handcuffed

He could do little to prevent it.

I observe how he put them in a folder called Judith and then proceeded to rename the photos and videos in his order by "Judith school uniform".

- In next occasions it will be with another different clothes.

When it was almost five, I turned off the computer and went to leave the camera in the drawer of the bedside table again, I returned to her and began to untie her legs that I

massage a little to reactivate the circulation minimally before putting it standing.

- I still do not trust you enough to see where my shelter is, so I'll bandage your eyes before we go outside and can remove it in a safe place. - He said placing a dark

bandage on his eyes.

He took her arm and felt led by the corridors until he heard a door open for which he felt the fresh air on his body again, a fact that partly pleased her.
Sarah finally achieving cut the cords of his knees after more than an hour, he still had his upper body tied and gagged, but he was aware that it would take him too long to

cut them and he would have to do it somewhere safe and with more time than he would have inside that house before the return of his captor.

Dodge the alarm system of that house, was the most simple considering the level with which they practiced at Tamar school. I had practiced similar tied and gagged in the

same way, being one of the best in escaping from their peers. Although now she should be the perfect student and that made her get a little nervous, she silently avoided

all the optical sensors on the floor, some of them very difficult to see for non-experienced eyes. Getting to the stairs did not cost much, although in it I see that they were also

there and could not dodge them. There should be an auxiliary control in this plant to deactivate the general alarm, or else he would activate it at night and he would have to

be in his room logically, fortunately he saw it in the frame of a nearby door and could use it without problems to be at the height of your arms. After lowering the lid carefully

introduced the master key to deactivate similar alarms, the whistle several times sigh relieved to have achieved and could go down to the lower floor out the sliding door

that opened to the outside.

I breathe deeply several times before worrying again about his situation, I had to achieve something with which to let go in a safe place that gave him the necessary time.

When he went down the back stairs he saw a small hut, which he approached to investigate, it had no door and it was full of old irons and tools.

-Perfect! At least I can cut my bonds and hide in a place too obvious for me to look for.- She said to herself.

And at night he could call the police by his own phone. It was a risky plan, although I expected it to work because he was the only one who came up without knowing how to

get to the town that I mentioned from there.

Without losing time began to saw the ties of his back with care not to cut with an iron that stooping a little came to the height of the knot of his back, if released could have

some alternative plan to the current.
------------------------------------------------
Sarah's kidnapper went to the last establishment and hoped to finish the shopping in just over an hour, wanted to finish quickly and return home as quickly as possible.
------------------------------------------------
Sarah's father went down the stairs after leaving his sleeping wife in the direction of the operations center that the police set up in the hall on the ground floor, the inspector

handed the phone to him when he saw him enter.

- It was impossible to locate the number from which they sent that video or photos, and the angle is very focused in that room to see anything that could indicate its location.

- It was predictable, we dealt with a professional. I thank you for not saying the obvious to my wife before.

- I saw her very upset and I showed prudent, after going to the garden before you arrived, my boss called me commenting on the kidnapping of his other daughter by that

nanny about fourteen and a half years ago.

- She already barely mentions it, it is too painful just remembering it. Our daughter does not even know of the existence of that twin sister.

- I know it's little consolation right now, but this kidnapper we know usually returns if you do not see your identity compromised.

- All the opposite inspector, at the moment is the best hope that has given us.- Said the mother from the entrance of the hall.

They both turned around watching them watch them.

- Honey, do not talk about that, it does not mean I do not remember it often. But nothing will make us recover it after so many years, and if it is still alive, it would be integrated

into another family.

- You should have continued sleeping, honey. You needed to rest.

- Now you can do little more, because of our experience with him, he will not contact you again until at least the term he said. Usually it is very prudent and by more agents

than we put in other occasions, was able to pick up the rescue without problems.

- Take the money if you wish, while you later release our daughter.- Said the father.

- The life of the hostage is paramount also for us, of that they do not have the slightest doubt both.- I am repeating the inspector.
George late near forty minutes to take the girl to the clearing of the forest that I consider safe enough to remove the blindfold.

- We're already in the place, beautiful.

Seeing again, I try to look at some detail that could indicate where he was, although they were in a deeper area of ​​the forest than he used to go with his friends some

weekends he thought he reconnected the area of ​​the house more away from the town that I sometimes saw from his parents' car.

- I like to lie down here to observe the landscape, it is beautiful from here. Do not you think?

- Yes, of course.

Ten minutes later, his captor fell asleep and without making a sound he got up from the stone he placed to sit beside him, stealthily climbed a mound from which he saw

that he was where he suspected and when observing a vehicle approaching the house he turned to his captor still asleep before beginning to approach what that he

believed would be his immediate salvation.
Sarah when listening to a vehicle approach accelerate the cut their ties, finally getting rid of them and remove the gag and then brake the car in front of the house where he

was captive. I hear some footsteps approaching and in front of her she saw a little girl who did not notice her presence appear to be fleeing from someone, what left her

petrified is that she was nailed to her like a drop of water, dressed the same and was even tied and gagged as she had been a few minutes before.

It did not take long to hear the curses of his captor to see that he had fled, to which he went that desperate girl falling shortly before the man came out and saw her lying face

down a few meters from the house. Without delay he saw how he put on his balaclava and ran towards her introducing her in an angry house, he did not finish

understanding what had happened at that moment. Although before she even had time to think about it, a voice behind her made her turn instantly.

- With that here you hid, and above you have untied and removed the gag! .- Said approaching him

Without giving him time to react he returned to muzzle again with his old gag and immediately grabbing some old rolls of string tied his hands to the back.

- This will serve for the moment, luckily I was a forester and I brought rolls of string in case you did some trick. As soon as we get away from the house, I'll tie you up again

as before. "He said pulling her out of the old cabin and dragging her into the forest.

I did not know who this new man was, nor what I wanted from her and fear invaded her without the possibility of asking for help, since the first one who would hear her in case

of power and scream loud enough was the one who had previously abducted her.
Now the fact of having seen that girl identical to her, seemed irrelevant to the uncertain fate with this other kidnapper.
CHAPTER 08- EXCHANGE OF KIDNAPPERS
Sarah was taken to the clearing from where Judith escaped, and after untying her hands, she pulled out a roll of cord, feeling that she had her arms tied behind her back,

attaching them to another chest harness that she had managed to escape from after only a few minutes. tied in that way for almost a day.

Once again she felt helpless and in the hands of another stranger who seemed to know her before, in that moment she understood that possibly the other girl was running

away from that man because he had seen her bound and gagged.

- Judith knew what you would do, I see that you may not be as good a friend as you made me believe before. - He said when he finished tying her up.

- You are lucky that I am a child of my word and I will take you to your house at the agreed time, although not before charging me the punishment that we agreed to for your

escape.

I sell her eyes with a black rag and grabbing her by the arm I drag her along with him, grateful to be gagged and not have to talk to him at the moment. Without more data

could put the leg and his voice seemed to deal with a disabled, with the mentality of a child.
Judith to be introduced into the house with rudeness did not give credit to what happened today, first was abducted by that crazy and now apparently by someone who was

stealing in that house.

- Please, do not hurt me. I could not see his face and I do not know his identity. - He said pleading.

- Well, a little more and you annoy her young lady, if you do not get to fall you would have seen me without the balaclava .... Apparently I underestimated your escapist

skills, not only did you untie your legs, but dodge and disconnect the security system, Sarah.

Judith perplexed, I look back at him.

- It confuses me with another person, my name is Judith and not Sarah. And it's the first time I'm in this house.

The man laughed when he heard her, but seeing his expression would be looking at it hard little good.

- Are you really serious ?, Do you promise not to scream if I take the gag ?.

- I promise. - I answer already with difficulty.

Sigh relieved to be free of the gag.

- Look Sarah, I'm not for jokes after what you've done in my absence.

- I repeat again that my name is Judith, I do not know who that Sarah will be.

Annoyed, I take her to the upper floor, making her enter what was her office.

- Are you going to tell me that this girl is not you ?, that I know you do not suffer from mental illness and you are with me since I kidnapped you yesterday at the time of the

snack.

The girl noticed the photo, it was a girl exactly like her with different parents.

- That can not be me, nor are my parents and I do not live in that house either. My parents are from the town and they are not rich, like the girl in the photo. Although it is

exactly like me, I do not have twin sisters as far as I know.

- Did you say twin sisters?

- Yes, I just said that. Would it be too much to ask me to untie?

- The strings stay where they are, whether or not you know Sarah too and I can not let you go.

After inspecting the file, he found what he was looking for and looked at her uneasily.

- I need to check something on your jersey.- He said approaching him.

- Do not even think about touching me, I will not let you abuse me! .- He said backing up.

- Do not be silly, in no way is that my intention and if I could do little. My captives are just investments, and if there has been anything else, it was always with adults and not

with girls like you. Why did you take me? Now get closer. Suspiciously she approached and her captor examined the edge of the sweater repeatedly in search of the stain

before not finding it.

- Can you know what you are looking for so conscientiously?

- A stain that causes before staining with a piece of cake the sweater. And I can not find it!

- It is because there is no such spot, I was kidnapped by that madman in my house and taken to that shelter before I could eat anything and he did not give me anything

either. Me escape him when falling asleep and see him approaching his vehicle to the house a while ago.

Judith pulled away a little when I released her sweater and sat on the chair in her office.

- On this occasion I made sure to do things well, to avoid the last kidnapping and now I stumble with you.

- What do you mean? .- She asked a little puzzled.

- I tend to be too scrupulous at the time of choosing my victims, and I am investigating perhaps more so as not to make mistakes of the past. And I discovered this by

investigating, I'm sorry to be the one to tell you and in a situation like this. -He said putting a press article at his fingertips so he could read it.

When I finished reading it, I look at it incredulous.

- It can not be! My parents would be unable to do something so horrible.

- There is no doubt that you are the lost twin sister you kidnapped yesterday.

- In what place does this situation leave me? - She asked.

- Not very good, my previous captive for trusting me discovered my identity. And if that happens, even if I do not like it, I have to take more drastic measures. In that instant

he realized how delicate his situation was when he had said his name before and where he lived, showing that fear in his expression.

- Exact young girl, being from the town and possibly having seen me at some time. You're a loose end that I can not afford.

- There must be another solution, I'm still too young to die. I swear that even if I passed by this house, I could never see him up close and I would be unable to recognize

him. - Judith said almost crying.

- And I hope to find a girl, but no matter how much you do not see my face, knowing where I live is enough. On the other hand, this may be a gift of providence to be able to

ask for a ransom even for you also to Sarah's parents, as she is also your daughter.

- So that means you will not kill me? .- I ask scared.

- No, at the moment lovely. Although you will be my guest with Sarah, which I hope is not far away. Now to be able to go out and look for it safely, you must leaving you

bound hand and foot and gagged in the room where I left her.

I take her to the room from which Sarah escaped seeing the strings already cut into her.

- I did not expect something like this from her, and on top I disable the alarm system. I wonder where I learned those things ?.

He turned to Judith looking at her.

- I doubt very much that you are capable of repeating the same feat as her.- He said placing the gag again.

- At first sight you would cheat anyone if you exchanged, even your voices are practically the same.

He pulled out several rolls of string from a drawer of the dresser and smiled at him.
-------------------------------------------------- --------
Sarah, on the other hand, was still being driven by the blindfolded man, fortunately, since he was very talkative, he was already aware that he had kidnapped the girl who

saw him flee that morning. What I still did not quite understand her resemblance to her, that I knew was only daughter and did not have twin sisters.

The bag of those thoughts, listening to the opening of a door and going from outside to a closed environment, felt the blindfold withdraw and saw that it was in a kind of

stone garage.

- I know you asked to be gagged yourself, but now I want to hear your excuses for that behavior from before clearly .- Said removing the gag.

He looked at her clearly angry and he looked strong enough to be a serious threat, even though he could use his arms to defend himself.

- I do not know what to say ...- She said shakily.

At that moment I would know that it was not Judith when she heard it and prepared for the worst.

- Trust you as a friend, you're lucky to keep my word and not alter our treatment that fact .- said the angry.

He seemed not to distinguish his voice from the girl he saw running, which could be useful. She was also taught how to deal with the disabled, although she was never

given too well at Tamar.

- Excuse me !, I get scared and ..., I ran away. I know that this contempt towards you is unforgivable.

- Now I understand everything, sometimes that happens to the girls I tie. You enter a kind of subspace that isolates you from the world that surrounds you, did this happen in

your case?

- It's complicated to explain, but I think something like this happened to me.

The term of the subspace was not unknown to her, she had seen that something like this sometimes happened to her classmates at school and even on one occasion it

happened to her.

- I regret having doubted you my friend, although a deal is a deal and you have to wear the costume of your choice.

Sarah felt a moral obligation to help that other girl who was currently captive of her former kidnapper.

- I would like to change that treatment, my uncle lives in the house near the one we were before, you can leave me there and so I would have an excuse for my parents to

not do those tasks.

- Why did not you tell me that before?

- I still did not know what a good boy you were and I did not trust you, George.

- He'll take you home, I suppose?

- Of course, yes, in a few days my parents will go with my grandparents to spend a week and I'll be willing to play again. - He gave him something he could not refuse.

- Really? It would be incredible and you could even sleep here.- He said excitedly.

- Although you would have to know how to get there, there is a bus stop near your house. Is this place too far from it?

- Not much, I could make you a plan. Although before, what do you offer me now?

- I'll put on a couple of costumes so you can take pictures and videos as before, although when we finish you should take me to my uncle's house.

It did not make him any fun to have to offer that, but despite his adult appearance he was a child mentally and as such he would fulfill what he promised innocently if he

received something in return.

- It's the most fair, I've played with other girls before you. Although all of them were rude and rude to me, I had to get rid of them after several days holding their cries.

Upon hearing that, I backed away frightened of him.

- Do you think I hurt them? Leave them free of course. Although in the different counties far from here where you kidnap them, if you look at me well you will see that this is not

my face. So for more than give my description of little would serve, you have been the only good with me and I will trust the location of this place.

Approaching timidly I observe the face carefully and like his previous kidnapper wore some kind of makeup very well done, hard to see.

- It may be that when you come back with the blueprint I made, I let you see my true face. Now I want to start with those photo sessions as soon as possible, I do not want

your uncle to take you home too late.

- Before I would like to include something else in the deal, as a special favor ...

George heard that last request surprised.

- It sounds funny, count on me!
-------------------------------------------------- ----
CHAPTER 09- A MADNESS OF SARAH
Judith heard the door close below, lying on the bed with her legs tied above and below her knees, in addition to her ankles. I also tighten a little more the basic chest

harness that I had before.

As much as he tried to let go, it was clear to him that it was impossible and he did not understand how his newly discovered twin sister had achieved it.

- I have a twin sister !, and will my parents be involved in the kidnapping that separated me from my family? .- She said to herself

He forced himself to return to his current situation to realize how irrelevant that was right now, his life was in danger and had to escape and struggled with force with his ties

for several minutes to be exhausted. It was obvious that by that system he would not get anything and examined the room visually making the effort to raise the waist,

hoping to see something that would serve him.

Disappointed she fell back on her feet, resigned to not seeing anything useful. Normally he would be thinking of his parents with nostalgia now, although after what he had

known he did not even know if he could call them as such.
-------------------------------------------------- ---
The man after closing the door of his house, left the perimeter before he could his presence activate the alarms by proximity. He ignored the path his former captive might

have taken in the forest, so he searched the surroundings for traces that might indicate some direction to follow.

Not that he was an expert tracker, although he defended himself enough for these cases after having learned a bit from a friend some time ago. Soon I found a slight trail of

footprints, of small shoes that took him to the old tool hut in front of his house, there he found the strings on the ground cut and when he crouched in front of the entrance he

thought he recognized another pair of footprints more great ones that seemed to go together since then.

- Damn !, or was the kidnapper of Judith that confused her or someone who helped her.- He said to himself.

Due to the complexity of the terrain after a clearing, it was impossible for him to follow the trail any longer because of the little he knew. He stayed there for a while looking at

the forest and went around to his house thinking about how to solve the problem that was on him and if possible he did not want to have to kill anyone else again.
For her part Sarah watched as George looked through the wardrobe with the wardrobe of his age, worried about what he was going to choose. In the end seeing what I

showed him I try to smile.

- Today these two, said showing them the one of Kagome and Sailor moon.

- They seem perfect to me, she said.

I wanted that bad drink to pass as quickly as possible and after unleashing it, I leave it alone so that the one of Kagome that put on reluctantly.

As he left his new captor, he tied his arms again and gagged him with a silky green handkerchief like the one that matched his disguise.

- I love how you look with that disguise.

The upper part of the uniform already left in the open some navel and with the chest harness, it increased a little more that overture.

In the room where he took the pictures of Judith, he sat her on the bed where he tied her legs above and below the knees, in addition to the ankles and Presto resigned to

his first session of photos that his new captor seemed to enjoy enough.

- Now to finish, I want you to twist a bit for a video.

Sarah to hear that, I would have cried to be able to do it because he had a day tied and his muscles began to notice.

- Excellent, now I will untie you and we will do the same with sailor moon.

Again leaving the room already changed did not waste time binding his arms and gagging on this occasion with a blue silk scarf that matched the disguise.

- That week we can play with more time, I'll ask you to put on a bikini.

The girl gave thanks that this week she would never meet when she heard him say that.

I take her back to the room and after tying her legs began the photo session that ended with the video that left her exhausted and exhausted in bed. George removed the
gag after leaving the camera on the bedside table.

- You have done very well, now you can rest a little. Would you like to take a shower before leaving?

He would have loved it and knew enough that his new captor was not a threat if he had decided to take it. But even though she hoped she would not have problems

rescuing the other girl, there could always be an unforeseen event and she could be captured again by her former kidnapper, so she could not afford to take a shower.

- No thanks, although if I would like you to untie me and let me put my uniform back.- I request her.

Already free of the ropes he changed in the closet room again, he hoped that finally he had finished being tied and when he got out he saw the man waiting for her with the

roll of rope in his hand.

- Do you want to tie me again ?.

- It's not over yet, I want you to see how the photos and videos have come out.

- I can see them untied, my arms hurt a little after so long tied.

I expected to have convinced him to watch him keep the ropes.

- I'll give you a good massage to recover you, you'll see!

Back in the room, he had his shoes and calcatines removed.

- Now lie face down and relax.

Although he did it with fear, upon noticing his hands he felt that the muscles of his body recovered almost miraculously.

- You can put your socks and shoes on again. I guess now you will not have any objections to being bound.

Since I could not help it this time, he got up after putting on his shoes and let himself be tied by him.

- You have miraculous hands to massage. - She told him.

- If I want that you do not hurt your muscles after hours tied, it is necessary that you know how to give good massages.

Once tied, I help her to sit in a chair in front of the computer that she turned on. When she saw the other photos, there was no longer any doubt that the other girl must have

been her twin sister.

He transferred and renamed the new photos he had taken, before turning off the computer could see other folders with different names and assumed that they should be

the other girls that I mentioned before.

- Now I will do the plan and I will accompany you to the house this first time, so you can return without problems.

He saw how he took a sheet of paper and drew the location of that place with respect to the house that had fled.

- I would like to take you tied like this one last time, now you will not be bandaged and you will see where you are going. Do you mind?.

- I'd prefer that you would untie me, I have been tied for a long time.

Although reluctantly, George untied her and gave her the blueprint.

- I'll be waiting impatiently for your return, I'd love to tie you up again and gag you.

- And to me that you do it, we will spend a great week.- He said giving him a kiss on the cheek.

That seemed to produce the effect he was looking for in the man who smiled at him.

- Now it would be better for us to leave, the last thing I want is for you to have problems with your parents.- He said.

- Above all, do not forget what I told you before, it is very important for me.

- Do not worry, I will not fail you.

I took her outside and showed her how to open the door of the shelter from outside, before they headed towards the house where I captured her.
Amm1973es
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Amm1973es »

CHAPTER 10- SARAH TO THE RESCUE
Judith enjoyed a shower, although she feared that the man would come to the room at any time, so she preferred not to linger much longer.

When leaving with the size shirt xxl that had left him as a bathrobe he saw him checking a backpack with clothes.

- Is it the clothes you can wear ?.

- It's your twin sister, although being the same age as you and the same guy, I guess it will serve you.

- Twin sister, I still do not get used to it and that my parents are no longer my parents .... Although I am more worried that happened with me right now.- He said looking at it.

- If I can avoid the last time, I will. I promise you!. I suggest you wear comfortable clothes, because given the time it is we will go to bed soon .- Said passing the backpack.

Taking it, she went to the room and closed the door, selected some pink shorts and a light blue T-shirt stamped with he dressed quickly and when I left I handed him the

backpack again.

- And your dirty clothes?

- I left her on the bed, I did not know where I wanted to leave her.

- Now turn, I have to prepare dinner and make a call to the real estate agent of the town before it closes, I need to keep you immobile and silent.

Obey without question, noticing how he put his arms in the back and after tying them he proceeded to make the same chest harness. Which made her breasts highlight

more than they already did with the tight shirt. At the end of the turn watching her, while folding a small handkerchief.

- Do you want me to have that in my mouth?

- It will be only a moment, as soon as I finish talking on the phone, I will remove the gag.

He opened his mouth and after he had it, he held it with the same blue handkerchief that he had worn before between his teeth. Once again she was helpless and immobile,

when she saw her shoes he does not like it

- I'll change that shoe, I do not like anything, but first I'll take your dirty clothes to wash it.

Before going down to the lower floor, they turned to the right making it enter the room that he quickly recognized as his room due to the amount of rope rolls he saw in the

room. the closet when opened. After taking several more rolls that I leave on the bed next to him, I pull out a pair of blue sandals.

- This shoe is more suitable with that wardrobe, in addition to that I guess you appreciate changing shoes .- Said crouching at his feet.

I take off her shoes, replacing them with sandals and when I get up I leave them next to the ropes that I picked up next to the dirty clothes.

On this occasion, they went down to the lower floor where I tied my legs above and below the knees, in addition to the ankles. Then the tomb on the ground joining the cords

of his arms with his ankles.

- mmmmmmpppphhhmmmmmmnnn. - Gimio she in protest.

- I regret such discomfort, but I can not allow you to attract attention in any precious way.

It was the first time that Judith was so tied in her life, with her previous friend she was reluctant to try something like that and I actually checked how uncomfortable she was

be so tied.

- I'll try to be quick on this call, although with how incompetent that man is, I can not guarantee it.
-------------------------------------------------- ------------
It took Sarah and George about forty minutes to get back to the house.

- Here we say goodbye, I guess.- Said the man sorry.

- Indeed, I will tell my uncle to cover this time and if he can, he will take me home.

- When we meet again, I hope you can spend that week in full or almost with me. I enjoy even more binding you, knowing that you like to be my damsel in danger.

- So I hope so too, although it will depend on other issues that may be so alien to my will. Now I have to leave, see you soon.

- Good bye Judith.

I walk slowly to the cabin where I capture it, waiting for it to turn around and return to its hiding place. Seeing that he did it, he ran in silence, getting into she needed to make

him believe that she went to the door of the house and being dark in that direction, she would not see her anymore and she would think that she would be calling or she

would be already inside of her.

Actually he could not approach as well as that, presumably the alarm system would be activated and if he did it incorrectly he would detect his former captor and his rescue

mission would end before we started.

I watch the different cameras for about ten minutes and, believing that I am able to approach them without being detected, I start cautiously, and I can reach them by the hair.
the back stairs without sounding the alarms.

I did not take long to see the other girl in a severe hogtie in front of the kitchen table, while he talked on the phone. Certainly they were identical in their physical appearance,

although

Now I saw her dressed in the clothes that she took from her house when she was kidnapped.
-------------------------------------------------- -
In Sarah's house, her parents faced the events of the day about half an hour ago, and they chose to retire to their room, leaving only the police in the room.

- Sir, I should start fixing shifts. It is possible that until a few days do not call again .- Said one of his men.

- Possibly he is right, the modus operandi of that kidnapper is always the same. We will not do anything here a complete team.

Fixed a few shifts and retired with the staff that was left over at that time, saying he would return tomorrow around eight o'clock in the morning.

To the two policemen who left the people in charge of the team, they were aware that, except surprise, they could not wait for any movement of the kidnapper at least in the

term what he said before
Judith watched relieved as the phone hung, after just under an hour of conversation.

- I regret having to have you so long, they put him in charge in that real estate agency is a bit useless for paperwork.

The moment I notice how the tension between his legs and arms loosened, I then untie the legs that I massage with delicacy.

- This will help you to recover the normal blood circulation before.

Although he hated that he did, he could not deny that he actually knew how to give good massages. When he finished he helped her up and finally he got rid of the

annoying handkerchief in his mouth.

- Do not plan to untie my arms? .- She asked.

- Not at all, consider that your minimum bond on the bottom floor. That call is good news for you, you will not have to die. Unless you commit the recklessness to find out my

identity.- He said while opening the refrigerator.

- Actually, I do not know what to say for that.

The excited girl almost tears out unintentionally.

- They do not deserve, although it is expected that the police come looking for you here at any time and should do what before when you hide in a place sure when they

arrive.

She looked at him with scared expression, hearing that last.

- Your twin sister told me that she liked some things to eat, do you have any objection to these foods?

She said putting the list she had previously made for me to read, after a brief glance I think about her.

- No objection, I like everything.

- Perfect, as we have to do a little trip I will not have to go shopping again.

He saw how he was preparing pork loin that he apparently intended to accompany with pre-frozen potatoes that he put in a couple of plates and one of them cut the pieces

of Loin with a knife.

- Is dinner already, any preference to drink ?.

- Coke, light if possible. - I answer her.

- Of course beautiful, although it must be from another brand. I do not usually buy Coca cola.

- It does not matter, also I'm worth it.

After serving the table, I untie her so she could eat alone.

- You can take a seat, take your time to eat, there's no rush.

Judith sat down in a chair in front of him and picked up the fork he had put on her.

- Do not you trust me to give me a knife?

- You do not need it, you can eat without it. It is also obvious that you better not have it.

- What was that important that I talk before on the phone ?.

- I consulted the value of my property to think about seeing it, whether your sister goes to the police or I capture her again I will need to get rid of her night. I had several

interested buyers that would quickly buy it for a good price. I know you have not been able to see my face, for the simple reason I always try not to show it when there are

people near my house. And the identity documents that you use for your purchase were false, so if the I sell before and the police can no longer relate to her.

- And is it possible to sell a property so fast? .- I ask surprised.

- If things are done well, as a child, when you buy this property, you have already foreseen this incident five years ago and leave some sales documents in the absence of

just the date. The buyer just has to go and sign them. I usually choose houses that can be revalued further.

- I mean, is this the last night we spend in this house?

- Indeed, it will be sold tomorrow at the opening of the real estate office and the money in an account that will disappear as soon as it is deposited.

- Apparently he has everything planned.

- That's right, in my job leaving things to chance is dangerous.

Judith continued to eat in silence and when they finished both, he tied her again with the basic chest harness and the arms together on the back.

His captor picked up the table and after scrubbing what they had used he dried his hands with a napkin.

- Now we can sit for a while on the sofa, we will leave at about two o'clock in the morning and it will not be necessary for us to go to bed at all.
Sarah, who had slipped into the house taking advantage of the fact that they were in the kitchen, heard that last part of the room disappointed. Your plan Rescue had failed,

even before we started. Hidden in a storage alcove under the stairs, I thought about what I could do now. If that other girl chose to go to sleep, I could still help her. But I

could not warn her of his presence without her being noticed by the kidnapper.

- There's nothing to bite while watching television.- Judith asked shortly.

- You're hungry again?

- I usually go in watching television.

- You yourself, you can go to look for any of the bags of potatoes or whatever you want that you have already seen in the kitchen, although I will have to give you what you

bring, since

I'm going to untie you or tie your hands in front.

- I guess I'll have to be happy, I see that he did not trust me at all. - He said getting up.

Sarah heard that smile, and even dared to leave the hiding place to wait for her in the kitchen. After a while he saw her come in to pick up one of the bags he told her.

- Do not shout, or call your attention and turn to me .- Said very quietly.
Judith turned at once to see another girl equal to her kneeling in her school uniform, though without the shoes in her hand.

- You must be Sarah, it is true that we must be twins.- Said seeing her better.

- We'll deal with that issue later, do not you think ?. I'm here to save you, but if you stay by his side I can not do it.

- You do not find them Judith ?, Do you need help? - The kidnapper shouted from the living room.

- It would be better if you answer fast, if it comes it will trap me.

- Do not worry, I know where they are. I'm choosing to catch.

- To me bring me one of potatoes, you take the one you want.

- Okay, right now I'm going.

Sarah was uneasy if she came, seemed to relax a bit at the end of that conversation.

- Take what you want and tell him that you want to sleep a little in bed, there in the room I can untie you and then we will leave the house in silence. I go to the fourth.- He said

quietly leaving the kitchen.

When he returned to the living room, he handed the bag of potatoes to the man and stood there.

- You can sit down, I do not bite.

- Is that I would like to lie down for a while, would you care?

A little annoyed, he got up from the sofa.

- Okay, if it's what you want, I'll take you to the room above.

He picked up the rolls of string and the blue gag on his side of the sofa, as he got up from it.

- I should tie your legs and gag you up, do you still think you want to go ?. You could sleep here without needing those measures.

- I prefer to be in a bed.

- Ok then, let's go up.- He said stopping the movie.

In the room I tie her legs quickly above and below the knees, to continue with the ankles and finally gag her.

- Rest, if you sleep when we have to go. I'll try to take you without waking you up.

- Thhhaaannkk yyooouu.- I answer.

The kidnapper left the room leaving her there alone, shortly after hearing the movie again Judith saw Sarah leave from under the bed.

- We better hurry, I could come back at any time.- Said Sarah.

- How do you think about going?

- Turn to the window as much as you can, I will try to be quick.

- No matter how fast you are, I think it will be useless, precious.- The man said in the doorway.

Both girls turned to see him in front of them.

- I'm surprised you missed that camera, after your splendid escape from before.

Sarah looked at the camera that she had thought was broken to escape now with a red pilot on.

- I thought it was part of the alarm system, trust me too much. - Said regretting.

- Even the best learn from their mistakes, now I guess you already know what will happen next.

- Well tie me and gag next to my twin sister I guess.- Sarah said sadly.

- Although before I think it would be convenient for you to take a shower and change your clothes, that walk in the woods has dirtied you. Your leak will cause that the three

of us make a little trip, although I in the car and you two, in the caravan tied and gagged. You have caused me many problems young.- He said looking at her severely

The girl did not want to answer him and she just left the room with the gesture from the man who told her, her only hope now was George He will help by coming to fulfill the

promise he made when making the deal with him.
-------------------------------------------------- ---------------
CHAPTER 11- GEORGE, THE ULTIMATE HOPE
Sarah was willing to exhaust her shower time to the fullest, while massaging her aching limbs covered in rope marks. When he saw in the relog that the time was

approaching it was strange that he did not hear him knocking on the door urging her, even so he went out wearing the t-shirt xxl that Surely she must have used Judith

before when she was still a little wet and likewise she did not see him waiting for her.

- I'm in the room, finishing tying your sister. Come here.

With his bare feet on the wooden floor, he went to where I ordered him. When she reached the threshold she saw her sister in a blue dress with white patterned flowers of

straps, which exposed the shoulders, arms and part of the back, with a V-shaped neckline.

- Take a seat, when I finish with her you can change yourself right here.

- Not kidding !, As long as you do not turn off that camera.- I answer her.

- If you think I'm interested in observing how you change, you're very wrong! .- Said the offended.

- I am aware that you can not disconnect it by not trusting you to spend that time in untying my sister, so look elsewhere.

- Okay, wait until I finish tying her ankles and you can take the change of underwear and dress and go to the bathroom. - He said.

- That option I like more .- Said sitting.

Her sister was not accustomed to dressing like that, she looked somewhat uncomfortable because she had to be handcuffed with those clothes.

He would have liked to comfort her a bit by touching her or talking to her, but he did not dare to confront his kidnapper.

- You can take what you need, your sister will not move from here.- He said satisfied with his ties.

Sarah shot him a look to comfort her, before taking the necessary clothes to change.

- Now do not be half an hour in the bathroom, I want to continue watching my movie in the classroom .- He said when he entered.
Dress blue.jpg
Once inside, he could see that the same dress prevented him from putting on his bra and discarded it, put on the rest of his clothes and when he looked in the mirror he

could see that it was a little

She cuts her skirt shorter than her school uniform.

- It's not that I like being tied like this now, but I can do little to impede it.

When I leave I take her back to the room where I tie her chest harness with her arms together in the back, and her legs as always. Both were still barefoot.

- Now the time to take some pictures, for which I will gag you.

Soon Sarah had the silky blue handkerchief between her teeth and after putting her sister at her side, he touched her.

With the mobile I take several photos sitting and others lying on the large bed in the room.

- So you can see that I am not so bad, I will leave you without a gag and with the door closed so that you can talk about your reunion.- He said taking them off.

He left the room closing the door without any of them wanting to answer him. It took a few minutes to break the silence, and it was Sarah who did it.

- Sorry for this disastrous rescue, I'm wrong with that camera.

- Nothing happens, even though I appreciate the fact that you tried at least. - Judith answered

Sarah's bonds were tighter, and from time to time she twisted uncomfortably.

- I realize that I tie you with less slackness than me, I'm afraid you'll run away again.

- I already expected it Judith, that's your name, right ?. Although I did not give him the pleasure of complaining about it. If he had bound me like you, he would still not be able

to untie me. If I can do it, I do not think I would have the necessary time on this occasion.

- Will we be kidnapped long? Under normal circumstances I would now be remembering my family, although after the cut of newspaper that taught me, I do not know what to

think of them. -Judith said

- From three to seven days, it depends on when you find it safe to ask for the ransom and free us. What cut do you mean? .- Wonder intrigued Sarah

In the first part of what she said she had to try to look resigned, she still hoped that George could get them out of this mess before he put them in the caravan and they had to

resign themselves to being kidnapped for a maximum of one more week. She felt she could not tell the truth to her newly discovered sister twin, but if he did in turn the

kidnapper would be informed.

- To one that referred to a kidnapping more than fourteen years ago, mine.

- Well, I did not know anything either, I thought I was a unique child.

Again Sarah struggled trying to accommodate her chest harness.

- We should ask him at the same time to loosen those strings, just like that we would convince him.- He said looking at the camera.

At that moment the door to the room opened and the man looked at them both.

- It's leaving the room myself, and you start talking like parrots.

- It is that with you, we have nothing to talk. - I answer furious Sarah.

Judith at the tone of her sister was scared in the act by his possible reaction.

- Precisely came to loosen the strings girl, I recognize that perhaps I have spent squeezing. Although if you do not want I'll see the movie again.- He said while

closed the door.

- No, wait! I'm sorry for what I said before. But, it is that I have been tied for more than a day and it is difficult for me to be nice to you.- He said cordially.

- I know that is not sincere young lady, although it is logical that for your part it costs to get along with me.

Relieved, she saw him undo the knots and tie her back with a little less of her sister's slack.

- Better so? .- I ask.

- Pretty much better, now the legs. They are cutting me almost circulation. - She asked.

In that case he undid the knots completely and before reattaching it gave him a good massage in them.

- I appreciate it, now I'm more comfortable. - Said Sarah.

- Do you want your other leg massage? .- I ask Judith.

- I would not hurt, and if it is not too much to ask, untie them first, like my sister.

The man pleased her without problems and then tied them up again.

- Now young girls, I'll go down to watch my movie, if you still want to go down and at least not have your legs tied. You can still tell me.

They both looked at each other and Sarah answered.

- We are more comfortable here, thanks also for the offer.

- You same, my job is to take care of you and that you are well. At least until I get the ransom and free you. -He said closing the door.

- Very nice, with that last comment! .- Sarah said angrily.

- Well, I like this situation in part, we're dressed the same way for the first time.- Judith answered

- And tied too! Do you like that too?

- With me do not pay your frustration, we are in the same situation. In case you have not noticed!

Sarah realizing that she had been with her sister, took a deep breath to calm down.

- Excuse me, is that those fifteen minutes with the strings squeezing too much the body have put me on nerves. In part, there's no denying that you're

reason, it will be the first time we remember that we dress the same.

- He already understood that he was wrong and has solved it a while ago.

- You're wrong in that, it was a disguised warning that if I try again some escape attempt, that would be his way of tying me up.

- Do not worry about that, when we start the trip at two in the morning, I do not think you have more opportunities to try it in the caravan in which

think take us.

- Already brought me in that vehicle to this house, and it is somewhat uncomfortable in the back that is where it will take us.

They heard footsteps approaching and the door opened again.

- I bring good news, in the end I have been able to speak again with the real estate agent and I told him that I will sell a little later. The day I release you I suppose, so that

why you can identify the house where I had you kidnapped will not do you any good. I suppose the caravan trip did not please either of you.

Both girls looked at him without answering him.

- Now I'm going to sleep, will any of us have to go to the bathroom shortly?

- For my part no.- Sarah answered.

- Not mine either. Judith did the same.

The door closed again and Sarah was aware of the red pilot of the camera, when she turned off she turned to her sister already half asleep.

- Judith, wake up !, I have to tell you something very important .- He said in a low voice.

- What do you want now ?, I was already catching the dream. And it is not easy with these strings.

- We have a chance to escape, although we also have to play our part.

Judith opened her eyes instantly.

- As?

- Lower your voice a little, do you want him to find out ?.

They heard footsteps again and the door opened.

- I have not gagged you so that you can talk better among yourselves, but if you raise your voice again ... The next time I come back I will do it without hesitation,

understood?

- I was sorry, it will not happen again.- Judith said apologizing.

She closed the door and after a prudent wait, Sarah continued to expose the plan to her sister.

- About two o'clock in the morning George will lock our kidnapper in the caravan. It will be our opportunity to start untying and call the police with the phone below, once free.

- I also capture you?

- Yes, although the bad experience suffered was in the end it was profitable.

- You could have kept my initial deal and let the police know in town.

- I ran the risk that you were not there when they arrived or that discovering that you were not me, I would have killed you. I took the risk, almost without thinking.

- If I did not have my arms tied behind my back, I would hug you tightly sister.- Judith said.

- Well, you owe me for later, then.

- And how will we untie?

- We will have to put back to back and with hands to undo the knots mutually, it will be laborious for you to be the first time you do it.

- So why wait ?, Let's do that now and without making noise we go down and call, or we escape through the forest towards the town.

- So dressed and barefoot? .- Sarah asked

- The shoes of both is under my bed, as for the dress that has ....

- Exactly, even with our uniforms we would not have endured the cold outside.

That news pleased the expression of Judith who lost the dream instantly.

- Well, we'll have to stay awake, what time will that madman come?

- About two o'clock in the morning, there are only three hours left.

- Was that disabled person very hard?

- Not at all !, just at the beginning and I did not even have problems changing your deal, because it was not the same girl.

- What did you have to offer in return?

- Double the punishment for your escape and I promised that before a vacation from your parents, I would spend a week.

- I suppose you would go through your photo sessions?

- A couple of times, disguised as Kagome and Sailor moon.

- I play with the school uniform.

- I know, I show you the photos I take.

- Still, there's one thing I do not understand, how did you plan to get in touch with me so he could keep me that week?

- That's the most incredible part maybe, I made a plan to get to that site.

Judith looked at her amazed

- Your skills to deal with, were superior to mine.

- Yes, I feel partly guilty in part. He will help us and we will pay him denouncing him.

- Where have you hidden that plane?

- I'm wearing it, it's stuck with a bit of heat inside the skirt.

Judith looked at the time, only an hour had passed.

- Let's talk about how our lives are, we should make time until two and I do not want to fall asleep.

- I think it's a great proposal Judith, I'd love to know how your life has been.

- And to me yours, Sarah.

They began to tell each other how their lives were mutually.
-------------------------------------------------- -----------
George made time watching some programs on television, and around one o'clock in the morning he put on his coat and turned off the television.

He got out of bed, ready to leave the complex to fulfill the promise he made to his friend.
-------------------------------------------------- ---------
The two girls, in order to stay awake, told each other even the most ridiculous aspects of their respective lives, when they realized that they were already one and forty in

the morning.

- It will be better than when we come to simulate being asleep.- Sarah suggested.

- Why should you come to our room before?

- You do not see that he has us without gagging, he will not risk leaving without silencing us before.- Sarah answered.

- It's true, I had not fallen for it.

- I hope you limit yourself to simply put the handkerchief between your teeth and do not resort to putting that small handkerchief in your mouth. Then I could not give you

verbal instructions, only by gestures.- Said Sarah

- Whatever you do, we will not oppose either.

- That will be the best, of course.

They did not have to wait long to hear the alarm from the perimeter, their kidnapper appeared a few seconds later with the blue silk scarves and a small handkerchief

opening the door. The girls pretended to wake up with their intrusion.

- Something wrong?" Sarah asked, pretending to be awake.

- Perimeter alarm, I hope it's not the police look for Judith. I'll have to gag you, I'm sorry.

Without saying a word, he put the small cloth in Sarah's mouth and then the blue handkerchief between the teeth that he tied tightly behind his head. Then it was the It was

Judith's turn that she only received the blue handkerchief between her teeth.

- Well, now I leave you. No tricks up here, remember that I have this.- He said showing the gun.

He left the room as quickly as he entered.

- mmmmnnnpppphhhnnmmmm.- Gimio Sarah visibly angry.

- iiiitttt wwwwaaaasss pppaaarrrtttlllyyy ppprrreeedddiiiccctttaaabbblllleee.- Said trying to comfort her.

Both girls stood back to back and before Judith's attempt to start, her sister moaned.

- Nooottt yyyeettt

Her sister touched her back, telling her to wait, it was not until a poorly imitated mountain cat heard that Sarah did not give her the signal to start. By not to be able to guide

her well with the voice, which could have been a matter of one hour, became almost two and a half.

The first to let go was Judith, who quickly removed the gag to her sister.

- Thanks sister, I hate to be gagged like that.

- Iiii uuunnndddeeerssstttaaannndddd.

Judith after unleashing herself completely and withdrawing her own gag, she got up slowly.

- Now is when I miss those massages that the kidnapper gave us.

- Untie me, we should not have lost so much time in untying ourselves. I could escape from the caravan.

Her sister stopped massaging her legs and began to untie her arms, with them free Sarah finished untying herself and tried to stand up immediately, being impossible.

- You're right, those massages of yours were miraculous.

- It's strange that we do not hear our kidnapper give blows or shouts in the caravan. - Judith said.

- We will find out later the reason for that, now let's go down to call the police.- Sarah suggested already on foot.

The alarm system was disconnected, so they could descend without any fear to the ground floor. The plant was silent and dark, and without losing time Sarah called the

police while her sister examined the outside of the house.

- Judith will come right away, I told them you were here too. Your parents apparently had already reported your disappearance.

- I do not know if it's my parents anymore.

- It is always possible that they simply adopt you and ignore the rest of the story

- Still, I guess my real parents will want my custody as soon as they see me.

- Presumably they want it, but for now closed the door. Just in case our kidnapper makes an appearance.- He said climbing again.

- And now where are you going ?.

- For the shoes, I'm still barefoot.

- They were blue dancers, if it's not an inconvenience, bring mine.

- Do not worry, I thought to do.

About ten minutes later, the police arrived and knocked on the door. Judith went to open them and her parents came in. They started to hug her, stopping to see her.

Sarah leaving the kitchen with a bag of potatoes.

- We are twin sisters, although something tells me that the news does not catch them by surprise.- Said Sarah to see their expressions.

The police, still confused, stopped them while trying to escape.

- I'm sorry, Judith, they will have raised you and I suppose you would see them like parents.- Her sister said embracing her.

Unable to avoid it, I let out a weeping on the shoulder of her twin sister discovered tonight because of a double kidnapping that fate put into their lives.
CHAPTER 12 - END OF THE NIGHTMARE
The sheriff arrived a few minutes later and sat with the girls in the room to clarify what happened.

- So you decide that both of you ended up being recaptured by your respective kidnappers?

- Indeed, although the fact that I was George, I ended up being providential for a happy ending.

- Well, you were very lucky, that guy George almost killed Martin in the caravan. The one who kidnapped you Sarah initially.

- Said I buy the house with false documentation, it may not be called Martin.- Judith said more calmly.

- And to top off your thing, from your parents nobody would expect something like that. I can not even imagine what you're going through right now. "He said touching her

shoulder to reassure her.

- Is George okay? .- Sarah asked.

- Right now they take him back to the psychiatric hospital, even though he had the mentality of a child, it was very dangerous. Your parents should be there when they

arrive, they were eager to see you both.

- I imagine, I did not even know I had a twin sister.

Judith still confused got up from the sofa, away from both almost crying again. Sarah tried to follow her, but the sheriff stopped her.

- Give her time to assimilate, now she needs some space for herself.

They heard the arrival of another vehicle outside.

- They must be your parents, we'd better get out. The last thing your sister needs now is for her true parents to make her even more nervous.

They both went outside to see Sarah the vehicle driven by Phil, in which he brought his parents as he stopped in front of the house.

- You stay with your sister for a while, I'll go talk to them.

Sarah sat next to her trembling sister.

- There is no reason for you to be afraid, I do not remember that you were so afraid or when we were tied up in this house.- He said putting his arm around her shoulders.

- Being with you in some way that I can not explain, reassured me. I was much more afraid of George, to whom I asked him to gag me so I would not have to talk to him

anymore.

- I know, when he captured me, he took me to his gagged hiding place and that helped me to know that the girl identifies me that I saw her tied up and gagged in front of me

in the cabin was the one he had kidnapped.

- You saw me and you did not help me? .- Judith asked.

- I could not have been able to be the same as you at that moment, there I cut the strings of my arms and I removed the gag. Shortly after I saw Martin enter the house and

when I turned around I ran into George who tied my hands behind my back quickly and gagged me with the gag he had taken from me moments before.

- He confused you with me then because of me, I attracted him to you.

- And thanks to that we are here talking right now, George was essential for us to escape.
---------------------------------------------
For his part the sheriff He went to talk with the parents of the girls.

- I suppose you'll be the sheriff. -I ask the father.

- Unfortunately, if I have that honor this morning.

- Are the girls okay? .- Her mother asked looking towards them.

- Considering what they have both gone through, they are exceptionally well.

- I guess you'll be aware of Judith's situation right now.

- Something they told us before, their supposed parents turned out to be their kidnappers at the end.

- It is still early to say something like that, the only thing true is that seeing Sarah his escape attempt was evident. Whether they were them or not, they knew perfectly well

that he had a twin sister.

- The poor woman must be destroyed, she is kidnapped twice, she discovers a twin sister and finally her parents so far were somehow related to their kidnapping at six

months. All that in one day only.- Said the father.

- Indeed, luckily Sarah seems to have connected with her from the beginning and that seems to have her calmer. The same is the link between twins who say it exists.

- Let's say to Sarah to get close, just get her to do it too. - The father proposed.

The mother who had been unable to say anything until then, almost cried.

- I need to see her, I have not seen her since I was a baby.

At that precise moment, another vehicle arrived disembarking from the a couple of man and woman who went towards them.

- We are social services, they have informed us of their exceptional case.- Said the man

- We expected them half an hour ago.- Said the sheriff.

- We could not get there before, we must cover many cases a few officials in this town. Although it seems that being with his sister calms her a bit, I see. - Said the man

- They have gone through a lot of meetings and that seems to have united them enough.- The Sheriff answered

- We will come to talk to them before, I suppose you Will you be looking forward to seeing her? .- Said the woman asking the parents.

- It's what we want most, but I guess it will be too hard for her at this time. - I answer the father.

- Even if it's just a glance, I have not seen her since she was a baby.- The mother said something calmer.

- Obviously, I do not believe that I am able to accompany you today. Although we will try to at least approach them and tell them something.- Said the man.

- We are aware of that.- Said the father shaking his wife's hand.
The girls saw those two people in front of them who greeted them.

- You must tell us who is Sarah and who Judith, it is impossible to distinguish them dressed alike.- Said the woman smiling.

- We are social services, can we talk to you? .- The man followed.

- More than with my sister, I guess they want to talk to me. I'm the one who has run out of family tonight. "Judith answered.

- That's not entirely true, those people that you see holding hands, are your real parents. And they're looking forward to meeting you. - Said the woman.

- Judith is true, and they are very good parents. I can assure you! .- Said Sarah.

- You want me to call them papa and mama right away, sister.

- Although they would like it, I do not think that you are required at this time.- Said the woman.

- In fact you could go with them today, since as biological parents they would have all the right to request your custody immediately. - Said the man.

Judith looked in the direction of the vehicle where her previous parents had been detained.

- Yesterday before they kidnapped me, I lived happily after the double kidnapping. My life has fallen apart.

- Do you think that meeting us was a mistake ?, I do not regret what I did to try to rescue you and then while we were lying in that bed tied, you served me as support. We

even started calling sisters without even noticing. If I know that I would have had to go through this, I would gladly do it again.- Said Sarah.

Judith looked at her for a while.

- I must admit that I have also connected with you in some way and that without you what I lived up there would have been much worse for me.- Judith answered.

- Well then I think that already said everything, for my part I just want to know more about my twin sister.

- As long as you're not a sticky sister, maybe I can still hold on a bit.- She said smiling.

- Wow, if every day were like that! Our work would be less hard .- exclaimed the woman.

Both girls looked at her smiling.

All together went in front of where the parents and the sheriff were.

- You are my lost daughter? .- Said the mother advancing towards her.

Judith recoiled in fright at first and her sister gave her hand to reassure her.

- Mam, is willing to give you an opportunity. But...

- If you do not mind, I prefer to follow my sister.

- As you wish .- Said releasing his hand.

- I know that she is my sister and we have started to connect with each other, would you give me the time to do it with you?

The mother without moving again smiled.

- Of course, yes, it's just what you ask. - Said the mother.

- And for my part, I would like nothing more. - The father added.

The rules still dictated that Judith should go with the social service, so her sister accompanied her.

It does not cost too much that on that same day a judge could see the case and without hesitation granted custody to his biological parents who could embrace their

daughters for the first time in joy.
EPILOGUE:
George a few days later while walking through the common room, he noticed the article in a magazine because of his photos as he was familiar. They were two photos of

the girl who kidnapped, and betrayed him by giving him away.

When he read it carefully, his sick mind started to get angry with Sarah. She had given him her trust, and she not only happy to betray him, she used it to save herself and

her sister. Now she was free and the one instead in that hole, attracted the looks of a watchman without wanting to observe him.

- Does something happen to you? .- I ask him.

- Nothing, what better retreat to read this magazine in the open air. - I answer the.

- For me to do it, if you are going to upset the others it will be the best.

Without thinking twice he picked it up, obviously it was new and he still did not know everyone, if he had known it he would have removed that magazine from his sight.

While going out to the garden, he kept thinking about how to escape to punish properly that traitor Sarah.

FINISH.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic