Teacher's assistance (M/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
lasse672000
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Teacher's assistance (M/F)

Post by lasse672000 »

Alex, having made herself ready for bed, stepped out of the bathroom, dressed in her favourite pink, fluffy pyjama onesie with sewn-on feet, when a bag was pulled over her head and down to her waist. She tried to scream, but something round and hard was rammed into her mouth, her arms were pinned to her sides by a rope tightly tied around her at elbow-height, and she was picked up and thrown over a shoulder and carried outside. She felt her-self being dumped onto a seat of some sort, and a door was slammed shut. Then, there was silence.

Sometime later, the vehicle in which she lay started rocking, and she heard something slam outside. Then, there was a gust of air before there was another, louder bang, and an engine starting.
She started MMMPPPHHH-ing as loudly as she could, but a gravelly voice told her to zip it, or she'd be in a whole lot of trouble.

Minutes slowly passed by, and the soothing sound of car's engine had almost made her fall asleep, when it abruptly stopped. The door opened and she was once again thrown over someone's shoulder and carried away, this time inside. She was dumped hard in a wooden chair, and the rope that had been used to pin her arms to her sides was now used to tie her waist tightly to the back of the chair. Her wrists were pulled behind her and tied together, and her ankles were tied to the legs of the chair. The round thing in her mouth was taken out and the sack was pulled off.
It took a minute or two for her eyes to adjust to the bright light, but when they had, she gasped, because she knew her abductor very well. It was, in fact, her English teacher, Mr. Aronson.

"Are you surprised? No, don't answer; of course you are! What a silly question, eh? Here's another: I suppose you're wondering why I've abducted you? We don't have any unfinished business, as far as you, or I, know; nor do I hold any grudge against either of your parents.
The simple truth is that as I passed by your bench, I saw you had started writing a story about someone who had been abducted, and you were struggling to get the details just right. As I know how very thorough you are when writing something, even fiction, I thought I'd give you a chance to experience it for yourself and maybe get some inspiration. The only thing I won't let you experience, is the fear factor. Well, yes I am; but you're not going to have to fear for your life, as hostages normally do."
"Thank you for the opportunity, sir." Alex, now having recovered from the chock, said. "Now that I know exactly what to write, you can let me go."
"Let you go? After having been held hostage for only a few minutes? I honestly don't think so." Mr. Aronson chuckled. He knelt, put his hands on her thighs and starred into her eyes. "No, my dear girl; I'm going to keep you here for a while, and submit you to all kinds of cruel tortures, without actually harming you! That's what I'm going to do! Well, I've heard quite enough of you for the moment." He picked up the ball he had used as a gag before, and shoved it between her teeth. Then he took a strip of fabric and wound it around her head, knotting it off behind her head. She tried to protest but, of course, it only sounded like muted "MMMMPPPHHH!!!":s.

After having been gone for a while he returned, this time holding a scarf and ear covers. "I am going to blindfold you, put plugs in your ears and cover them", he explained, "so you won't know what I am going to do to you, or when." Having said that, he took out a pair of plugs, and put them in her ears, which made her loose most of her ability to hear, followed by the ear covers, which made her completely deaf. She panicked a bit when he tied the scarf over her eyes, making her world a dark and silent one, but calmed down when she felt him put his hand on her head.
He kept gently putting sometimes one, sometimes two hands on her head, face or thighs. But, gradually, the fingers seemed to come alive, wanting to explore as much of her as they could. At first they just gently poked her randomly on the neck, chest, stomach, sides or where ever they could and wanted, gradually turning into ants walking all over her body. She tried to wriggle away, but that only resulted in him tickling both sides of her body at the same time.

The haphazard torture gradually faded away, and when it was over, Mr. Aronson took away the blindfold, earcovers, plugs and gag, and asked her if she was all right.
"Yes, I am, thank you, sir, but I need to use the bathroom quite urgently. If that's all right with you?"
"Yes, of course it is!" He released her from the chair and guided her there. When she came out, he tied her hands together in front of her, and guided her to the guest bed room, where he tied her wrists and ankles to the bed frame, blindfolded and plugged her ears, before covering her with a blanket. She felt him giving her a gentle kiss on the forehead. The immo-bility made it quite hard for her to go to sleep, but eventually she dozed off.

She was cruelly ripped from a lovely dream, by the ear plugs being taken out and what felt like a large pack of ice cubes being shoved inside her pyjamas. When she started screaming and, let's be honest, cursing, he simply stopped the flow by shoving the ball inside her mouth.
"As soon as you've calmed down," Mr. Aronson said, "I'm going to release you from the bed, let you use the bath-room, and eat some breakfast. O.K?"
She took a couple of deep, trembling breaths and nodded.
The rest of the day pretty much resembled the day before. He tied her wrists, waist and ankles to the chair again, put plugs in her ears and covered them, and blindfolded her.

As night fell, she was utterly exhausted from having been randomly tickled all over for sev-eral hours, and quite hoarse from screaming.
"You're quite ready to go home by now, aren't you?" Mr. Aronson asked, as he removed the ear covers and -plugs.
"Yes, sir; I am." she croaked.
"O.K, then!" he said, and she felt him releasing her waist from the back of the chair. He pulled her up on her feet, put her over his shoulder, and carried her out to the car.
Last edited by lasse672000 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
brashieel
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by brashieel »

Fun story. I liked the concept of "abduction/torture light" and you did a good job with it.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic