Hearts Grow on Trees: Post-Shower Tie-Up (F/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
BeautifulHeart
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Hearts Grow on Trees: Post-Shower Tie-Up (F/F)

Post by BeautifulHeart »

“Ahhh… mmm…”

Amelie leans against the wall in the shower, eyes closed, fingering her pussy.

“…!” Amelie stops. The door opens. “You almost done in there?” Belle’s voice calls out. “Kind of aching for a shower rub-off myself.”

“Hold on, I’m coming out,” Amelie turns off the water, and opens the curtain, getting a look at Belle’s toned abs and shaved pussy.

“You know,” Belle puts her arms above her head, giving off a seductive glare. “We could always…”

“Do it together?” Amelie steps out of the shower, and grabs her towel. “Maybe some other time, I’m kind of sick from the hot water.” She rubs the towel down her body, then vigorously dries her hair.

“Suit yourself,” Belle stands in front of the mirror, and brings her elbows together behind her back, causing her breasts to jut out.

“Have fun in there!” Amelie pinches Belle’s buttcheek while hanging up her towel.

“Oh, I will,” Belle steps into the shower and closes the curtain while Amelie puts on her emerald green bathrobe.

“Total kinkster…” Amelie mutters to herself as she steps out of the bathroom, right as Altair walks out of her room in a T-shirt and sweatpants.

“Hey there!” Amelie runs her fingers through her hair.

“Hey…” Altair ties her hair in a bow bun while looking up and down Amelie’s body.

“What’s up?” Amelie raises an eyebrow.

“Nothing, just realized how gorgeous you look in a robe.”

“Well, thanks,” Amelie raises her arms and looks down at her body.

“Odd question, but…” Altair finishes tying her hair up. “Would it be alright if I tied you up just in that?”

“Right now?”

“If you want.”

“Sure!” Amelie looks around. “Where do you want to do it?”

“Will here in the hallway work?”

“I suppose,” Amelie steps away from the bathroom door, then lays down on the ground, facing the bathroom door, bare feet in the air. “How about a hogtie?”

“That works. Let me get some stuff.” Altair heads back into her room.

“Heh. Wait ‘till Belle sees this…” Amelie puts her chin on her hands as she wiggles her toes in the air.

“Alright, I’m back,” Altair steps back into the hallway, carrying several lengths of red rope, with a ball gag on top.

“I’m ready,” Amelie rests her head on the carpet while putting her hands behind her back.

“Perfect…” Altair sets the pile of rope down, and ties one length around Amelie’s wrists, thumbs together.

“Doesn’t look like it’s gonna be a simple one,” Amelie looks back at the pile of red rope.

“Nope!” Altair takes some thinner rope, and ties Amelie’s thumbs together, then all the fingers on each hand together. “Here, let me get you up,” She helps sit Amelie up on her knees.

“Thank you,” Amelie looks down and wiggles her bound fingers as Altair ties a rope around her waist, connecting it to the rope around her wrists, then ties another rope around her waist underneath her robe, threading it between her legs and tying it off under her hands. “Feels good…” Amelie lifts her head as the rope buries itself in her bare pussy.

“You like that, don’t you?” Altair ties more rope above and below her breasts, tying the knots off in the back between Amelie’s arms.

“Oh yeah…” Amelie closes her eyes, keeping her balance as Altair ties a rope around her thighs.

“You’re pretty cute when you’re tied up,” Altair ties another rope above Amelie’s knees. “You know that?”

“Yeah, I figured you guys thought that,” Amelie smiles as Altair ties a rope below her knees. “I think Belle and Lulu are too.”

“Oh yeah,” Altair ties a rope around Amelie’s ankles. “Alright, I’m gonna lay you down now,” Altair guides Amelie to her stomach. “There we go,” She grabs the ball gag. “Are you ready for your gag?”

“You’re not gonna hogtie me first?”

“You’ll see…” Altair stuffs the ball in Amelie’s mouth, then buckles the gag behind her teeth. “How does that feel?”

“Fmmls gmmd!” Amelie looks up at Altair, smiling behind her gag.

“Good. Hope you’re ready…” Altair ties a rope around the buckle of Amelie’s ball gag, and ties the other end around her ankles, forcing Amelie’s head to face forward.

“Thmt’s nmw…” Amelie’s eyes look up at Altair, as drool starts to seem from her gagged mouth.

“Is it okay?”

“Mm, mts fmmn,” Amelie does her best to smile behind her gag.

“Okay, good,” Altair takes a few shorter lengths of rope. “Just checking,” she takes one rope and uses it to connect the hogtie rope to the rope tied above Amelie’s breasts, then Altair uses the other length to connect Amelie’s hogtie rope to her wrists.

“Mm…” Amelie closes her eyes while feeling at her bindings.

“Not done yet,” Altair takes some thinner rope, and ties Amelie’s big toes together, then all ten of her toes together. “Last few steps…” After using the remaining thinner rope to connect Amelie’s thumbs to her big toes, she ties the last length of rope around Amelie’s soles.

“There,” Altair stands up and steps back, getting a good look at Amelie’s bound body. “You’re looking great, Amelie!”

“Mm… thmmks…” Amelie grins, bending her head down while looking up at Altair.

“Since you’re tied up in ways that I haven’t done much of before, I’m gonna stay and look after you,” Altair sits down in front of Amelie’s face.

“Thmmk ymm…”

“Everything alright?” Altair leans and looks over at Amelie’s body. “Fingers and toes okay?”

“Ymms…” Amelie attempts to suck drool back into her mouth. “Cmm ymm mmgmg mm?”

“Of course! Let me figure this out,” Altair unties the rope connected to Amelie’s ball gag, and re-ties it to the rope above her breasts, removing the shorter length. Then she unbuckles Amelie’s ball gag.

“Thank you,” Amelie sucks drool back into her mouth.

“Hey, no problem!” Altair sits back down in front of Amelie, crossing her legs. “Everything else okay?”

“Yeah, everything’s good,” Amelie drops her head, then lifts it back up.

Altair lets out a sharp exhale, a weary smile on her face.

“What’s up?”

“Nothing, just admiring how adorable you look.”

The shower turns off, and Altair and Amelie hear the curtain pulled open.

“That must be her,” Altair looks back at the bathroom door.

“Yep,” Amelie looks up. “Are you gonna tie her up too?”

“Yeah…” Altair gets up. “But I have a plan for her,” she heads into her room.

While Amelie hears the hair dryer running, Altair comes back out with a small grocery bag.

“Is that what you’re going to use to tie up Belle?”

“You bet.”

“You’re tying her up with the bag?”

“No, come on,” Altair playfully brushes Amelie’s tied feet with her toes.

“I know! I know…” Amelie swings her feet away from Altair’s exploring toes.

After a few minutes, the hair dryer turns off. The bathroom door opens. “Oh, that felt so good…” Belle steps out, in a black bathrobe. “Ooh, what’s this?” she lifts up Amelie’s chin with her toes.

“Just something we felt like doing,” Altair holds up her bag. “And I have some for you.”

“Cool,” Belle starts to untie her bathrobe’s waistband. “Maybe we could take this into the bedroom?”

“That’s what I was thinking,” Altair steps over Amelie.

“Perfect, let’s go,” Belle leads Altair into her bedroom, closing the door behind her.

“Hehe…” Amelie looks down, smirking. “She’s gonna go to town on her…”

A door opens behind Amelie. “Huh?” Amelie looks back, Lulu is standing there, in a simple bra and panties, her white hair in a messy bun. “What happened here?”

“Good morning!” Amelie looks up at Lulu. “Just a little morning tie up!”

“I see,” Lulu kneels down, examining Amelie’s bindings. “Has everyone else showered yet?”

“Yeah.”

“Alright then,” Lulu stands up. “I’ll come back for you,” she heads into the bathroom, undoing her bun.

As Lulu enters the bathroom, Altair exits Belle’s room, closing the door behind her. “Hey there,” she bends down in front of Lulu’s head. “I got Belle naked and spread-eagled on her bed. How’re you holding up?”

“Doing well,” Amelie wiggles her bound fingers and toes. “Lulu’s showering now.”

“Good,” Altair stands up, and steps over Amelie, heading downstairs. “I’ll start breakfast. Don’t go anywhere!”

“I won’t!” Amelie cheekily smiles as she watches Altair walk down the stairs. “Ah, such is my life…” Amelie rests her head, listening to the running shower drown out Belle’s gagged moans.
We have a long night ahead of us…

Also check my DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/mostbeautifulheart
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

I really don't have anything much new to say. These are still wonderful, lovely, light-hearted stories and I like them really, really much.
Since I'm repeating myself at this point, I contemplated not replying to this, but on the other hand, I know just how good it feels to get feedback from stories.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

What shall I say? I really love all of your short stories [mention]BeautifulHeart[/mention] - and this one is no exception from the rule :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic