Summer Fun f/m

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Deleted User 3337

Summer Fun f/m

Post by Deleted User 3337 »

Mindy breathed a sigh of relief as she let herself fall onto her bed. It was the end of school, for a few weeks at least. Mindy was 16, of athletic build and had a thing for tie ups, and thankfully for her she would be spending her holidays with family friend and fellow 16 year old Jake. Mindy had always liked Jake, he was her running buddy, lived a few blocks away and was always there for her. Their parents didn’t trust them home alone, so for the time being they had to be of each other’s company at either home. Mindy had always wanted to play a tie up game with Jake but what would he think of her, and how does she introduce the idea anyway? What if he felt the same? She guessed she would never know.

Jake arrived home late after an afternoon with his mates. He greeted his parents before rushing upstairs to his room. Jakes room was the attic, a private area to himself that only he were to enter. As he climbed the stairs he opened his phone to a message from Mindy.
“Hey what time you coming over tomorrow??”
Oh yeah, Mindy... Jake hadn’t seen her for ages! They were close, but since school got busier and busier he had less time to talk with her. What were they even gonna do for the holidays? It was set out to be blisteringly hot, water fights maybe? Or a swim in their pool? He messaged back
”Around 9, got things to sort at home”[\i]
He looked over at his secret box of ropes, maybe we could have a tie up game... Don’t be stupid, she wouldn’t approve...
Last edited by Deleted User 3337 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Johnsnow
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Johnsnow »

First off welcome to the site.its great to see new writers and I like the start of this story, if you would though, could you gender tag the title? It helps us keep the site organIzed. If you have any questions feel free to private message me!
Beetlebailey13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beetlebailey13 »

Good Start and Can't wait for next chapter
" No use to struggle, my dear, you're tied up much too tight for escape! However, I'd be in your debt if you would try... "
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic