The Kidnapping (M/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

The Kidnapping (M/M)

Post by David Han »

My Name is David Han and this is based on a true event, but it has fictional elements in here. When I was 11 years old, I made a new friend called Tyler and he was 12 years old and he was in his first year of middle school. He enjoys riding bikes, playing basketball, and reading comic books. Today it was a winterly day and today was going to be a lot of fun. I had arranged to meet with him at his house, and that is when I would find out about his other interest, though it would nearly freak me out.

I rode my bike to his house, and I had to cross many streets to get there as he was in the Emerald Pine neighborhood in Houston and it was a couple of miles from my own house. When I got there, I was surprised that his door was left open. I found that odd, so I called out to him, but there was no answer. I parked and locked my bike and went inside, and that is when 2 masked person tackled me. I screamed, but they said keep your mouth shut or they will be trouble for you. They tied my arms and feet together with rope. I was a little bit scared and had no idea what is going to happen to me. I thought about my parents, and my siblings, and my cousins.

The intruders carried me into my friend's bedroom and to my horror, I saw him bound in the same way as me. He was calm and I told him that everything will be all right. The kidnappers then did the one thing I did not suspect them to do. They removed their masks and I realized that it was our friends Brian and Christopher. "Did your friend not tell you at all" ? I was like, "What do you mean" ? Christopher replied, "Well, you see, your friend Tyler decided it was a good idea to date our sister, without our permission, and now both of you are at our mercy" I remembered back in school 3 hours later where he had told me he was dating a girl named Brittany, and now I realized it was all my friends fault for the predicament I was in.

However, it soon became clear they had no intention to actually hurt it. It was an interrogation. Christopher asked Tyler why he had any interest in their sister. He claimed that she had a great personality. She was nice. She was helpful. She was honest. She was caring. Christopher said that he was glad he found someone so nice, but he should have asked him first. Then, Brian asked me, "What did you plan to do here" ? I said that I was going to play Mario Kart with him as well as cook hot dogs and talk about our day. They decided at that precise moment that they were going to blindfold us and gag us. They tied a cloth over both our eyes. They then tied a cloth into our mouths. Then, I felt my own body being lifted up and taken into the closet. The door was shut behind us.

I did not know how much time passed, but I heard the door open, and we were taken back into the bedroom and slammed down there. They removed our gag and cloth. They said it was time for us to be punished for our transgressions even though I had nothing to do with it. They knew we were ticklish, so I assumed that is what is going to happen to us, but it was wrong.

To be Continued
Tie me up and have fun with me
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Not bad at all! You're a little light on details but it's pleasing to read, and you've been clever enough to play with our expectations at the very end ;) So now I'm curious about what's next for them...
don't run ! I'm friendly ...
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

Nice read. Could be "fleshed out" a bit more, but while more details can help, they can also be distracting.

No spelling errors that I noticed; line spaced; better than average. A solid B+, maybe an A-.

Drawscore
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

The End of the Story.

Christopher and Brian put on socks on our feet which I thought it was quite nice, but we were not prepared for what they did to torment us. It was filled with ants and it bit us like crazy. Soon a little itch became unbearable as we pleaded our case for them to stop. They listened to us, but told us it was gonna be even crazier which made us cringe in fright.

The next thing they did was lick our feet, one boy on each of our feet. I did not tell any of them that I enjoy having my feet played with in that manner, but I did not think they found out about that either. It was very relaxing to have my feet licked. The comfortable scene was short lived, however, when they started to tickle our feet which caused both of us to burst out with laughter. The entire neighborhood may have heard our laughter because it was that loud. They used their fingers on our toes, our heels, our arches, and more. Then, they turned on electrical toothbrushes and used it on the soles of our feet and it was very irritating to say the least because the bristles made quite the impact they were supposed to. The boys asked us if we had enough, but we were tough, so we said nothing you guys do can break us. So surprised by our response, they moved to more intense tickling of our bare feet. They played this little piggy on our toes which eventually led to a short tickle which made us giggle just a little bit. Then, Brian thought that he would introduce us to his puppy and the tongue made impact on the soles of our feet, and it was just as ticklish as their licking.

When they realized we had enough of being tickled, they undid our bounds and let us go. We played video games, we had a wrestling match, we had a chess match, and watched a television show. Needless to say, there was plenty of adventures to come in our lives that was fun. Some involved tugs, others did not, but it would be amazing.
More stories to come of our adventures.
Tie me up and have fun with me
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic