300 years escape challenge game (f/f)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
ConanRock
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

300 years escape challenge game (f/f)

Post by ConanRock »

https://www.deviantart.com/conanrock/ar ... -764708473

300 years escape challenge game

"Mommy, being nice to human won't work; they just took everything for granted." said Obscura.
"I created them and I have the responsibility to look after them." said Lumiere.

The 2 ageless goddesses looked like sisters then mother and daughter.
Lumiere looked as young as her own daughter.

"I'm not talking about abandon them forever, they just need a lesson. The World needs a Dark Age, like 300 years or something."
"I'm not so sure about that, Baby."
"'You don't know what you have until it's gone', if the Golden Age lasts forever, they won't even realize it."

Lumiere was not convinced.

"You can just take a break, let's see what happens." said Obscura.
"You just want to play the boss." said Lumiere.

"Mommy, let's play a game, an escape challenge. I tie you up nice and tight. If you escaped, the Dark Age ends earlier then planned, if you couldn't free yourself, I'll free you 300 years later."
"Why do I have a feeling that you just want to trick me and tie me up?"

"Dare or not?" grinned Obscura.

The idea of tying up her mother and seeing her struggling in bondage sounded very entertaining.
"I want to play the villainess and I need you to play the damsel."

She started using some skin sealing spell to secure her mother.
Lumiere's mouth was sealed by the spell, she couldn't cast any spell or call for help.

Her thumbs was secured behind her back,

her legs were skin sealed into one useless limb, even her big toes were skinsealed together.

"Mommy, you look sexy as hell." grinned Obscura.
"Mmmph." Lumiere kind of regretted.
"Not so fast, I'm going to make this a real challenge. You know, you have 300 years to get free."
She took out some enchanted bondage gears and the fun was just getting started.

Obscura using some enchanted duct tape to tape her mother's already sealed mouth,

then wrapped her mouth with even more duct tape

as if that hadn't been enough, she buckled an enchanted latex gag to hold the tape in place, making her mother completely silenced.

Then she wrap up her mother with tape from her ankles to hips, put her in a hobble skirt.
Her skinsealed arms wrapped with tape, and put into a monoglove armbinder behind her back.
Secured in the escape proof bondage gears, Lumiere now a damsel in distress restrained helplessly.

"Mmmph...." Hey! Didn't you say it's an escape challenge? How can I suppose to get out from this?
Struggling in her escape proof bondage, Lumiere can only made a muffled mumble.

Obscura carried her mother like a bride to her playroom, with all the bondage gears, toys and stuffs.
She put Lumiere into a fetish coffin with the cover of a gagged and bound woman, started strapping her in place.
Lumiere couldn't do anything to stop her little girl, but play the helpless damsel being secured into the coffin.

She was skinsealed mouth, arms and legs, even her big toes.
Wrapped with tape, put into an armbinder, hobble skirt and latex gag.
Strapped down into a coffin from neck to ankles.
How could she escape from this mess?

It was just a 300-years bondage and struggling, and the Dark Age lasted for 300 years.