Training (Ff/m)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Emerald2319
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Training (Ff/m)

Post by Emerald2319 »

The sun began to set in the suburban neighborhood, in one particular home a boy name John went along his routine as he prepared to go to bed.
The twelve year old slipped into a black shirt and grey sweatpants. He brushed his blonde hair out of his blue eyes after his shower and walked out into the living room. Since he was home alone tonight, John decided to stay up a little late to play his video games. Sitting on the couch and placing his bare feet on the coffee table, John grabbed the PlayStation controller on the armrest and started his game.

Just ten minutes into his game, John started hearing a picking sound. He paused his game to hear better, it was coming from the direction of the front door. John looked towards the direction of the door, the picking/scratching sound was very faint. After a moment it stopped, and John shrugged and looked back at the tv.
Before John could unpause the game, the front door flew opened causing John to jump a little. John turned and saw a figure running in, stopping in front of him and held up a gun at him.

John raised his hands up “please don-“ John began to say until he realized what he was looking at. It was a girl, looking like she was around his age. Red hair, green eyes and wearing an all black outfit. The gun she was holding, John realized was nothing but a water gun.
“Umm, what’s going on?” John asked “hush” the girl said “I need you to-“
“Jane!” Another voice comes from the door, john looked over and saw a woman, with similar hair and eyes as the younger girl in front of him, also wearing a all black outfit except with a black mask covering the lower half of her face.
“Jane dear” the woman says closing the door and stepping next to the girl, who John expected for some reason to be Jane. “You did okay, but you forgot some things from the class didn’t you?”

Jane sighed and lowered her water gun “I did, sorry” Jane said as she pulls up a mask over the lower part of her face. “It’s a little late for that now” the woman said, then she turned to John and said “i am so sorry, it’s her first robbery.” John shrugged and said “no, it’s okay.”
“Did I do okay coming in through” Jane asked John “was it scary at least?” John looked at Jane and the woman for a second as he looks for the words to say next. “I mean…” John starts to say “I was scared for a moment there. I was really surprised…was not expecting this at all.”

“Thank you” Jane said a sounding a little too happy. “I only have a burglary permit, working on to get my license. I really want to do this right you know?”
“Umm, yeah of course” John said, the woman then says “well Jane, someone is in the house as you can see, what needs to happen now?” John’s eyes grew wide…

“A little much, but it isn’t bad Jane” the woman said, who John as learned was Jane’s own mother. “Mmpph” John said through the duct tape gag, giving a good tug at the ropes that Jane used to tie him up. Jane had tied John’s hands behind his back, tied more rope around his arms at his chest, his thighs and ankles, finishing it off by connecting his ankles to his wrists in a hogtie.
“Is it good?” Jane asked John “can you really not escape?” John nodded his head as he continued to tug and strained at the ropes. “Now Jane” her mother said “we can either look all through the house for the valuables. Or we can make him tell us everything.”
“Mmpph?” John said, his eyes grew wide when Jane’s mother puts down a bag down on the coffee table. “Oh right, the torture bag” Jane said opening up the bag.

John kicks at the hogtie as he squirm as he watches Jane looking through the bag. “This torture device will work just fine” Jane’s mother said. “Remember how it worked in class?” Her mother asked Jane, which Jane responded with “yes, it was my favorite.” “Now go ahead and get some information from him, and I’ll go around and start looking around myself.”
Jane’s mother walks off, and Jane takes out the tool out of the bag and holds it up for John to see. John’s eyes grew wide as he eyed the tool, seeing the spark in Jane’s eyes. Jane walks up to John as he squirms helplessly as Jane asks “ready to talk? Or some torture?”

Five minutes later…

“Mmmpphhh!” John yells “Mmmmmpppphhhh!” Jane chuckles which sounded evil and sweet at the same time as she continues to gently runs the tip of the feather up and down the soles of John’s feet. John thrust around as he begs and laugh, muffled and unrecognizable through the tape gag.
Jane’s mother walks in, bag in hand full with different items and sees Jane stroking the feather on John’s feet. “Remember to remove the gag so he can talk dear” she tells Jane. “Oh, right of course!” Jane said, John is relieved that the tickling stopped and the tape gag removed.

“You ready to talk?” Jane asked John, who nodded his head and replied “I’ve been ready for a while now.” “Sorry about that” Jane said “I mean, good! Now start talking!”
“Only thing I have is the PlayStation, Xbox one and a switch. Surly you would know my parents wouldn’t have told me how to access their money or anything like that.”
“Well for a thank you we’ll leave your gaming devices” Jane’s mother said “think I found enough of your parent’s stuff to satisfy us.”
“Are we going now?” Jane asked, her mother replied “yes, we are ready to go.”

“Hey mom” Jane said putting the feather back into the bag and zipping it shut “when we get back home, can we do an escape or an endurance challenge? I believe I can use more practice in case I get tied up.”
Her mom chuckled and said “think you just enjoy them a little too much.”
John watches as they packed up and move towards the door “hey!” John yelled out and squirmed in the ropes “are you forgetting something?”

“Oh right” Jane said, she walked over to John and replaced the tape gag over his mouth.
“Mmmpphh!” John yelled in the gag, squirming harder as he watches the two burglars walking out the house, closing the door behind them.
John sighed through his nose as he looks up at the clock hanging on the wall. John wiggles in the ropes which held him securely bound. John knows, unless he somehow finds a way to escape, that he will be stuck like this for a good while when his parents come home by noon the next day.
Blackfox74077
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Blackfox74077 »

nice story
slavetickle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by slavetickle »

I really like this story! It's cute and has a lot of room for more! Can do worldbuilding, Burglar class, a burglary license, etc. Would love to see a story of Jane tied and tickled tortured by her mother who thinks she enjoys it too much

Remind me of an idea of a world where you can get a kidnapping license and kidnap people to either ransom or sell
Emerald2319
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Emerald2319 »

slavetickle wrote: 17 hours ago I really like this story! It's cute and has a lot of room for more! Can do worldbuilding, Burglar class, a burglary license, etc. Would love to see a story of Jane tied and tickled tortured by her mother who thinks she enjoys it too much

Remind me of an idea of a world where you can get a kidnapping license and kidnap people to either ransom or sell
The idea came to me when watching “miracle workers” in the 3rd season someone was taking a class on being a bandit, mentioning needing to get a bandit permit and working with a bandit for so many hours to gain their bandit license. I think I will build up on this and see how my stories go.
slavetickle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by slavetickle »

Emerald2319 wrote: 9 hours ago
slavetickle wrote: 17 hours ago I really like this story! It's cute and has a lot of room for more! Can do worldbuilding, Burglar class, a burglary license, etc. Would love to see a story of Jane tied and tickled tortured by her mother who thinks she enjoys it too much

The idea came to me when watching “miracle workers” in the 3rd season someone was taking a class on being a bandit, mentioning needing to get a bandit permit and working with a bandit for so many hours to gain their bandit license. I think I will build up on this and see how my stories go.
Hope you do. I love Mother/daughter stories so hope to see Jane tied up with her mother tickling her belly for an hour or more ;)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic