Private Investigator in a Bind (M/F) Part One

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
GagFan96
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Private Investigator in a Bind (M/F) Part One

Post by GagFan96 »

This is my first attempt at a story in a while so let please let me know what you think.

In the back seat of a black sedan parked on 15th street sits a red head woman in her late twenties or early thirties. She is wearing tight fitting black jeans, a white t-shirt, and black sneakers. She brushes some of he long hair out of her face and switches between looking through her camera that she has pointed over towards a group of construction workers doing what seems like demo work on an old foreclosed buisness. She puts the camera down on a small stand she built into both passenger side doors so she can continue to record while she grabs a large water bottle and a handful of peanuts. She quickly munches on the peanuts then takes a large swig of water then puts it back. She quickly glances at her phone and sees the time is 16:30 or 4:30 converted to standard time.

"Well look at that it's almost been sixteen hours." She says as she pulls out a black folder from the pocket behind the driver's seat and quickly reads the contents. "Good I'm almost done." She says as she puts the folder back in the pocket of the seat and picks up her camera again.

She was more then glad to almost be done her day of surveillance. She always loved her job but sixteen hours in the back of her car filming the same person can get a little monotonous some times and she wanted to get home to her boyfriend and their new puppy. As she starts to focus in on her subject again a knocking on the window of the opposite side passenger door draws her away and she puts the camera gently back onto the stand slides over to the other door and presses the button to slide the window down.

"Yes can I help you?" She asks politely as she looks up at her unexpected visitor.

Her visitor is a man probably in his fifties and has grey hair what's left of it at least, he appears to be about 6'0 and due to his large belly probably weighed about 250-260, he also wore an old pair of glasses, a white sleeveless shirt, and black sweat pants.

"Ma'am you have been outside this area for several hours and I was just getting a little concerned about what was going on?" He asks while he tries to casually look inside her car.

"I apologize about any inconvenience but I assure you I will be on my way soon sir and I am perfectly okay." She responds politely trying to obscure his view of her car.

He looks around the area and sees that the construction workers have headed in an office area out of site and there doesn't seem to be much traffic of any kind right now. He looks down at the woman sitting in her car smiles at her and says "have a good nap."

She looks confused and is about to respond but he quickly slams his large fist into her face once and then a second time. She is immediately in a state of shock as she has never been punched before little lone by a man more than twice her size and weight. She could taste blood in her mouth and her vision was getting blurry. She didn't even have time to react before she is grabbed pulled closer and given a third punch which almost immediately knocks her out. He pulls her unconscious body out of the car through the window and smiles as he heads toward a pawn shop with her slung over his shoulder.
Mariners116
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mariners116 »

Please continue
JFBound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JFBound »

Yikes my man.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic