Kyle, the babysitter (fm/m)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Kyle, the babysitter (fm/m)

Post by Gil »

Hello everyone 😊. Here's another new story from Kyle. This time with two new characters, which I will describe in more detail in the story 😊. Thanks, Mettwurscht for your idea https://www.deviantart.com/mettwurscht😊. Thank you Buddy 😊. And now have fun with the story:

Hey, Kyle here again. Another new story from me. This one happened a few days after my brother tied me up heavily and hung me from a tree. I had been looking for something to do to earn some pocket money for a long time. When I came home from school on Monday, my mother called me into the kitchen.

"Yes, what's up, mom?" I asked her.

"You've been looking for a way to earn some extra money for a long time." She said to me.

"Yes, that's right. Why? Have you heard anything yet?" I asked her, slightly excited.

"Yes, I have. Mrs. Jones' babysitter has quit and she's looking for a new one to look after her two children." She said to me.

"The Jones twins?" I asked her to make sure.

"Yes, exactly. I thought that might be something for you because you always had a lot of fun with Lucy and maybe you learned things from her that could help you." My mother explained.

"Yeah. I mean, I've heard a lot of good things about them. The former babysitter is a friend of Lucy. She's told me about them from time to time." I replied to my mother.

"Oh, that's a coincidence." She grinned at me. "So, what do you say?" She asked me.

"Sure, I can give it a try." I grinned.

"Very good, then you can call Mrs. Jones right away." She said to me with a grin.

"Will do, thanks." I grinned back and went up the stairs.

I immediately called Mrs. Jones. She was very grateful that I had offered to look after the twins, or at least that I was willing to see if it was something for me. On Wednesday I was supposed to look after the twins, as she and her husband had appointments in the afternoon. Wednesday came pretty quickly and I set off on my bike at 2:30 pm. As they didn't live far away, I was there within 15 minutes. I parked my bike in the yard and knocked on the door. Mrs. Jones opened it.

"Hello, Kyle. Great that you could come at such short notice. We're very grateful." Mrs. Jones grinned at me and invited me in.

"No problem, Mrs. Jones." I grinned at her. Then we walked into the living room together, where Mr. Jones was sitting, and I shook his hand.

"BRAD, SOPHIA. COME DOWN!" Mrs. Jones called out when we were in the living room.

The two of them came down the stairs a moment later and stood in front of me. They both had blonde hair, Sophia about shoulder length and Brad very short. They were both the same height. Both reached down to my shoulders and were 11 years old. They were grinning at me.

"Brad, Sophia, this is Kyle. He's going to babysit you today." Mrs. Jones explained to them both.

"Hi, Kyle." They both replied at the same time and grinned at me.

"Hi, you two, nice to meet you." I replied with a grin.

"Okay, you three. We'll be back around 8 o'clock. Get to know each other and have a good time." She grinned at us. "Do you have any questions, Kyle?" She asked me.

"About the food?" I asked her.

"The food's on the stove. You just need to heat it for a minute. It's a stew." She replied.

"Great, thanks." I replied with a grin.

"Have fun then, we'll see you later." Mr. and Mrs. Jones said goodbye and left the house.

We sat down on the couch, watched TV, and talked about each other's hobbies, interests, and much more. They were both very nice. After some we got bored.

"What else do you want to do?" I asked them both after a while.

"Well, we thought maybe something like cops and robbers?" Brad asked me.

"Sure, I don't mind. I used to like playing those Games too when I was your age." I replied, of course, to create the situation that I was tied up. They didn't know I still played games like that. "What would you like me to be?" I asked them.

"The robber would be cool and we'd be the cops." replied Sophia with a grin.

"Okay, fine. No problem. How do we want to do it?" I wanted to know.

"That's quite simple. We'll go upstairs and get everything ready. We'll need about five minutes. You hide, because you're the burglar and we have to look for you and arrest you. You can hide anywhere but not in Mom and Dad's bedroom." Sophia explained to me.

"Good, that sounds like a good plan. Then get everything ready and I'll hide. The five minutes are up." I said to the two of them with a grin.

They nodded at me and disappeared up the stairs to the first floor. I snuck upstairs too, but to the second floor. I went into a room that belonged to Brad. It was very blue. I hid in his closet and waited. A little while later, I heard footsteps. They started looking and calling for me. One of them went down the stairs and one searched on the first floor. A short time later, someone came up and went straight to Brad’s room. After a quick search, Brad opened the closet, as I could see, and found me.

"WE'VE GOT YOU! COME OUT WITH YOUR HANDS UP!" He demanded.

"All right, all right. You got me." I replied with a grin and came out with my hands up.

I could already hear Sophia coming up the stairs. Brad guided my arms behind my back and put toy handcuffs on me.

"Very good, Brad." Grinned Sophia. "The robber is very dangerous. We should take him to prison, to the high-security wing." she added.

Brad nodded and the two of them led me to her parents' bedroom on the first floor. There was a wooden chair in front of the bed. Next to the chair were a lot of ropes, a cloth, and a small ball. There was also a prisoner's costume on the chair. Like this one: https://images.halloweencostumes.eu/pro ... ostume.jpg
It probably belonged to their father.

“Dress up, prisoner.” Brad ordered me and released the toy handcuffs.

Of course, I played along, took off my pants and T-shirt, and put on the costume plus the hat. Meanwhile, both had turned around.

“Sit down and put your arms behind the chair.” Sophia asked me, which I did.

Then they both started. Sophia grabbed a rope and walked behind me while Brad knelt at my feet. Brad began tying a rope several times around my left ankle and the left chair leg. Meanwhile, Sophia put my hands together in an X shape behind the chair and tied a long rope around my wrists. Alternating horizontally and vertically. Brad had meanwhile finished with my ankle and did the same to my right one. The ropes at my feet were a good 5 yards long. He wasn't squeamish with the knots and tied them well. Now Sophia had tied my hands well and placed the knot out of my reach. The rope was about 10 yards long. Then she took a long rope, about 25 yards, and started tying it around my upper body. Down from my shoulders. Meanwhile, Brad tied a 5-yard rope below my right knee and the chair leg. He already did that on my left knee before. Then he took a longer rope like Sophia and wound it underneath the chair and over my upper legs. So he pressed my body against the seat, while Sophia did the same to my upper body. When both were finished and had tied the ropes securely, they stood back and looked at their “work”. They grinned as they did so. Sophia then grabbed the ball, wrapped it in a cloth, and approached me again.

“Open it, please.” She said to me, grinning.

I nodded and opened my mouth. She put the ball, which was wrapped in a cloth, into my mouth and tied the ends of the cloth at the back of my neck. Kind of a simple ball gag. Simple but effective. Then she stepped back again.

"Perfect. Try to free yourself, prisoner.” Sophia said, which I did.

I twisted in my ropes.

"No chance. They did well for their age. Like Jean, Andrew, Lucas, and my siblings.” I thought to myself.

“Mmmnnnooo chhannnpphh.” I shook my head.

"Very good. This is where your detention in the high-security wing begins. It goes for 3 1/2 hours. We'll check on you now and then. Have fun.” Grinned Brad, they both left the room and they locked the door.

I looked at the clock on the wall next to the door. It was almost exactly 3:30 p.m. So I had to wait until 7 p.m. to be freed. I twisted back and forth in the ropes but couldn't free myself. And I didn't want to move too much so I wouldn't tip over with the chair or something like that. The locked door made it a little more “realistic” since I wouldn’t be able to get out anyway even if I managed to free myself. And of course, the prisoner costume was a help, even if it was a bit big because it belonged to her father. But not too big.

“Why are so many people good at tying people?” I asked myself, grinning slightly inside.

I relaxed and enjoyed the situation as it was. They both did a good job for their age. Maybe they’ve already played these games with the last babysitter, Lucy’s friend. I looked around the room a bit as best I could. It was very simple, with a brown wooden wardrobe, a matching chest of drawers, and a matching king-size bed. There was a large mirror next to the closet. I could see myself in it. My upper body was almost completely wrapped, as were my thighs. I was tied up very well. But the ropes didn't hurt. They held me tightly to the chair but weren't uncomfortable. High security was not an understatement and all matched with the prisoner costume. It took about an hour for someone to come up and open the door. It was Brad.

“Are you okay, prisoner?” he asked me, grinning from ear to ear and standing in the doorway.

“Yeeeeppphh.” I nodded to him.

“Very good.” He also nodded. “Are you thirsty?” he asked me.

“mmnnnooo.” I shook my head.

“See you later then.” He grinned, closed the door behind him, and locked it again.

“That was a short visit.” I thought to myself with a slight smile.

I then started moving back and forth again. I wanted to try to get free again. I tried everything. However, Sophia had tied the knot on my hands out of reach of my fingers. That didn't work. And no other rope showed any signs of loosening or at least becoming looser. So I left it alone because I also noticed that I was starting to sweat a little. I closed my eyes a little to relax. I didn't fall asleep but just enjoyed being tied up like that.
When I looked at the clock after a while, it was 5:33 p.m.

“A little less than an hour left.” I thought to myself.

And as if I had said it out loud, which I couldn't do anyway because of the gag, I heard footsteps again and the door opened again. This time it was Sophia and Brad.

“Well, are you okay?” Sophia asked me curiously.

I simply nodded in confirmation.

"Good. We have a suggestion for you to shorten your prison sentence. We'll untie you from the chair and put the handcuffs back on you in front of your body. Then you prepare dinner for us and yourself and eat with us. You keep the costume on. If you do everything to our satisfaction, we will waive the rest of your sentence. Agreed?” Sophia asked me.

“yeeppphh.” I nodded in confirmation.

“Okay, then let’s go.” Sophia answered and they both got to work.

Both untied the ropes they had attached. Brad first wrapped the rope around my thighs and then below my knees. Finally, he loosened the ropes around my ankles. Meanwhile, Sophia loosened the rope that tied my upper body to the chair and then freed my hands. I stood up and stretched a bit. Brad then attached the toy handcuffs to my hands, in front of my body. I then pointed to my gag.

“I remove the gag when the food is ready.” replied Sophia.

I nodded in confirmation and we went downstairs. I went into the kitchen and finished preparing the food that her mother had previously cooked. It was a stew with potatoes, meat, and paprika. I served it in 3 deep plates and placed it on the dining table in the kitchen with spoons and glasses full of water. Then Sophia took the gag out.

“Thank you.” I nodded to her. “Enjoy it.” I grinned.

They both nodded at me with a grin and we ate. We talked about the game and laughed a lot. We finished eating and I put everything in the dishwasher. Then Brad came up to me and opened the handcuffs.

“That means your sentence has been served.” He grinned.

"Thanks. Then I'll just change and then we'll put everything away again." I suggested, which they both confirmed with a nod. It was 6:27 p.m.

So we did too. I took off the costume and put my clothes back on. Brad put the ropes away and took them to the garage and Sophia took the chair back to her room.

“They had planned this from the beginning because when the game started, the two of them went straight upstairs to their parents' room. So they brought the things there beforehand. Well prepared.” I thought with a grin.

Then we met in the living room and watched some TV.

“Thanks for playing along Kyle. It was really funny.” Brad grinned at me.

"No problem. I used to play games like this a lot and I always had a lot of fun. Just like now.” I smiled back.

“Does that mean we can do something like that more often?” Sophia asked me excitedly.

“If you want me as a babysitter, sure. It was really fun.” I grinned at her. “And if you want, I can also bring costumes. I have some, about animals, game characters, series, etc." I added.

“Yes, please.” They both answered euphorically.

“Good, gladly. Just let me know in advance what kind you want and I'll bring it with you." I replied with a grin and wrote all of my costumes on a piece of paper that was on the coffee table and handed it to them.

"Great. We'll come up with some nice ideas," Brad grinned at me as they both read the note. "But that's our secret from our parents, right?" he asked

"Sure, no problem.” I grinned.

We continued watching TV. The parents came back just before 8 pm. They asked how it was. We all confirmed that we had a lot of fun, playing board games and watching TV. Brad and Sophia wanted me to come back so their parents offered me the job of their twins’ babysitter to watch them more often and sometimes overnight if it was convenient for me. I thanked them for their trust, despite my young age, and agreed, which made Brad and Sophia very happy. I said goodbye, grabbed my bike, and rode home.

“These will definitely be a few very interesting days in the future when I have to look after these two.” I thought with a grin on the drive home, expecting to be captivated by them a lot in the future, which I was looking forward to.

The End

I hope you like my story 😊.

If you have an idea for a scenario or costume, just post it in the comments or private message me, and I’ll try to incorporate it into the stories as best I can and I will link you. Thank you 😊.

My DeviantArt Account: https://www.deviantart.com/gil115
My TuGstories Account: https://tugstories.com/memberlist.php?m ... file&u=272
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

I do like the more innocent nature of your stories, it’s a nice contrast with my usual fare.

And your style is consistently on point.
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

Ossassin wrote: 3 weeks ago I do like the more innocent nature of your stories, it’s a nice contrast with my usual fare.

And your style is consistently on point.
That's very nice to hear :)
Glad some people like my style and my "innocent" nature :)
Thank you :)
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Hehe! Kyle sounds like he will be a fun babysitter and look forward to more games with the twins. Maybe he can get back at them for revenge and tie them up for fun in the costumes. Nice work, @Gil :D
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

Stormee wrote: 3 weeks ago Hehe! Kyle sounds like he will be a fun babysitter and look forward to more games with the twins. Maybe he can get back at them for revenge and tie them up for fun in the costumes. Nice work, @Gil :D
Thank you verx much :). Yeah, we will see, what will happend in the future :D
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Interesting the twins are already good at knots, so this can't be their 1st time. Definitely wouldn't mind seeing Kyle get his turn at tying them. After all, he's supposed to be the babysitter :lol:
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

Red86 wrote: 3 weeks ago Interesting the twins are already good at knots, so this can't be their 1st time. Definitely wouldn't mind seeing Kyle get his turn at tying them. After all, he's supposed to be the babysitter :lol:
haha yeah, could definitly be an option :D
GermanTUGFriend
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by GermanTUGFriend »

@Gil First things first - it's been a longer since my last comments here, but I'm still alive :D

Thanks a lot for this cool and new adventure of Kyle. His new job as a babysitter for Sophia and Brad starts well enough - with a TUG :D It's interesting what materials the twins already have and how well the game and the tie-up worked. So I'm sure that Kyle will have some more interesting and "binding" hours with the twins :) He can bring the costumes along and of course....the TUG bag :D You know...the special one with all the great supplies ;) Maybe some of them could be useful for Sophia and Brad (and for tie them up of course) :)
No proper TUG without gagging and hooding ^^ And don't forget a blindfold ;)
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

GermanTUGFriend wrote: 2 weeks ago @Gil First things first - it's been a longer since my last comments here, but I'm still alive :D

Thanks a lot for this cool and new adventure of Kyle. His new job as a babysitter for Sophia and Brad starts well enough - with a TUG :D It's interesting what materials the twins already have and how well the game and the tie-up worked. So I'm sure that Kyle will have some more interesting and "binding" hours with the twins :) He can bring the costumes along and of course....the TUG bag :D You know...the special one with all the great supplies ;) Maybe some of them could be useful for Sophia and Brad (and for tie them up of course) :)
Thank you :)

Yeah, there will definitely be some good stories happening with Kyle and the twins :D
I'm glad you liked it :)
GermanTUGFriend
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by GermanTUGFriend »

Thanks for your reply. So I'll do the very best at this point - I'll stay tuned :D
No proper TUG without gagging and hooding ^^ And don't forget a blindfold ;)
Switchgirl
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Switchgirl »

What a great story!! Why didn’t I have a babysitter like that?
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

Switchgirl wrote: 5 days ago What a great story!! Why didn’t I have a babysitter like that?
Thank you :) yeah, would be a wonderful thing :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic