The Games Player: Biker Chic (M/Ff)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
KP Presents
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

The Games Player: Biker Chic (M/Ff)

Post by KP Presents »

“Born to be wild…”

Roxanne was singing to herself as she walked round her cottage, the heels of her black leather boots clicking on the wooden floor. The fifty-five-year-old woman had short greying blonde hair, and was wearing a black leather biker jacket over a white top, and faded blue jeans tucked into the knee length leather boots, hoop earrings attached to her earlobes.

Stopping to look at herself in the wall mirror, she then pulled on the black leather biker jacket, zipping it up and fastening the neck collar before she went to the garage. The red Suzuki was there, and she opened the doors to allow her to wheel it, closing them behind her before she slipped on the black helmet and put the visor down. Placing herself on the seat, she smiled as she turned the ignition on, and pulled on the gloves, before gunning the engine and heading down the country lane…

As she pulled onto the driveway, Roxanne stopped the engine and stabilized the motor bike, before she got off and removed her gloves, placing them in the panier before she removed her helmet and shook her head. It was a warm, sunny day, and she could see next to her the vintage motorcycle with the sidecar firmly attached. Her son in law Gerry had spent years restoring it – and then the cancer had taken him, so this was the first time his daughter Mel had taken it out -and as a special treat, her nine-year-old daughter Molly was going to ride in the sidecar.

She had taken Molly to her stockist last week to buy the outfit and helmet, and she had been so excited to try it on, and was looking forward to wearing it today. Roxanne smiled to herself as she walked to the front door and opened it, then looked in the front room to see Molly sitting there. She was wearing her new black leather jacket over a white jumper, and dark blue leggings which were tucked into her new knee-high leather boots.

“Hi Gran,” she said with a smile, “Mummy is in the kitchen, someone knocked on the door and they went through to have a chat.”

Roxanne nodded as she said “Ready to go for a ride?”

“Yes Granny!”

“Good – just wait there, I’ll see what your mother is doing,” Roxanne said as she walked to the kitchen. Mel was sitting there, her black leather jacket on over a red top with a picture of an owl on it, her black jeans fastened at the knee over the tops of her black leather boots – but as she looked to the door, there was a frightened look in her eye as she said “oh no – Mum…”

“Ah – this is your mother?”

Roxanne slowly turned to look at the man sitting behind the kitchen door. He was wearing his own black leather jacket, over a black sweater and pants – but he also had black gloves on, and a black stocking pulled down over his head.

“What the…”

“Don’t say anything, Mum,” Mel said quietly, “he surprised me when he knocked on the door, and showed me a gun. He was just explaining what was going to happen – and I’m afraid you’re going to have to play apart in the game as well now.”

“The… The game?”

“Indeed,” the man said with a smile as he placed the pistol on the table. “As Iwas explaining to Mel, I am afraid her plans for this morning are going to change – and I regret, yours as well. Btu we do not want to unnecessarily upset young Molly, so we are going to make this a game for her – a game where the leader of a rival biker gang has kidnapped the family of the gang leader to stop him winning the race that day.”

“Kidnapping – so this is a robbery?”

“Yes, it is,” the man said as she smiled, “but I need you to make it a game for her. You understand, don’t you?”

“You… You’re one of those Game Players?”

Mel look at her mother, before she said “I’ve heard about you – all right, if we play along with this, what happens?”

“We start with preparing both of you,” he said as she stood up, and put a rucksack on the table. “I know this is Mel, and Molly – may I know your name?”

“Roxanne…”

“Very well, Roxanne – have a seat. Mel, please stand up and fasten your jacket, then put your hands behind your back.”

As Roxanne sat down, Mel slowly stood up and mouthed “I’m sorry” before she fastened her jacket, and then put her hands behind her back. The player smiled as he drew a length of rope from his rucksack, and then walked behind her, guiding her hands behind her back and then using the rope to secure her wrists together. He then took a longer length from the bag and doubled it over, before he passed it round Mel and pulled it tight, forcing her arms against her sides as he formed two bands that sat above and below her chest.

“That looks tight,” Roxanne said quietly.

“It is,” Mel said quietly as she sat down, twisting round. Roxanne slowly stood up and put her own hands behind her back, feeling the rope as her own wrists were secured tightly together. She nodded as the rope was passed round her own body, hearing the squeak of the ropes on her leather jacket as her arms were forced against her sides.

She felt him tying them off behind her before she said “so how do we – play – this game?”

“I am trusting to Mel to explain the game, and hat Molly will stay with her grandmother until the bad biker comes to take them to her mother,” he said as he looked at both of them. “Understand?”

Both women nodded as he picked the bag up, and they walked to the front room. Molly looked over as they came in, and said “oh wow – what’s going on Mummy?”

“Well, we’re going to play a game before we go to the fair,” Mel said as she looked at her daughter, her long red hair falling over her shoulders. “This is a game your dad thought of playing with us, but - well, it’s happening today. This man is an actor, pretending to be the leader of another group of bikers - and he’s going to hold us hostage to stop him winning the big race.”

“What – like in those old films we used to watch?”

“that’s right,” Roxanne said with a smile. So will you play with us? You can see we’ve already started.”

“It looks like you really can’t move.”

“And I will do the same to you,” the man said as he came in. “So do me a favour, Molly – stand up, fasten your wonderful biker jacket up, and then turned round and put your hands behind your back.”

“When he has made you and me the same,” Roxanne said as she watched her granddaughter fasten the jacket up, and then the collar, “you and I are going to stay here while he makes your mother call your father and tell him what is going on, and then he will take us to her, all right?”

“It sounds a wonderful game,” Molly said as the man came behind her, and took her hands behind her back.

“You won’t be sacred, will you,” Mel said.

“No Mummy – I know it’s just a game,” Molly said with a smile as she felt her wrists being held together, and then the rope round her arms and upper body, laughing at the squeaking sound as the ropes rubbed on her jacket.

“There,” he said with a smile, “now you sit on the couch and your grandmother can sit next to you. I am going to use some more ropes to make sure you can’t run off, and then your mother and I are going to call your father. When I have done that, I’ll make sure she cannot escape, and then I will come back for both of you.”

“Okay,” Molly said as she sat down, Roxanne sitting next to her and smiling as the man knelt down and passed rope round the young girl’s ankles. She giggled as they were drawn together and secured, and then a second length of rope was passed round her legs below her knees. “That tickles,” she said as he took the rope between her legs, his fingers stroking the back of her knees.

“I know – I’m sorry,” he said with a smile as he pulled the ropes tight and tied the ends off, Molly looking at her legs and twisting them round as he moved over and secured Roxanne’s ankles and legs tightly together.

“It does sound funny, doesn’t it,” she said with a smile as she twisted round, Molly laughing as she did the same.

“Now, can I trust you both not to try and call for help or raise the alarm while I have your mother do what she needs to do?”

“You can trust us,” Roxanne said, Molly nodding as he took Mel by the arm and helped her to stand up, before they both left the room.

“Well – enjoying the game,” Roxanne said as she looked at her granddaughter.

“Yeah – it is kind of exciting,” Molly said, “I can see why Suzie enjoyed it when this happened to her.”

“Suzie - the girl you sit next to at school?”

“Yeah – I know this is a robbery gran, I know he is making you pretend it’s a game. That’s what the masked woman did when she surprised Suzie with her mother and sisters.”

“The masked woman? Molly, when did you know?”

“As soon ash came in,” the nine-year-old said, “Suzie said the woman had a stocking pulled down over her head as well. She had been out for the afternoon with Elsie, Dana and her mother. She told me she was wearing her denim jacket over a white dress, leggings and boots, Elsie a white dress with a floral print, and Dana a sleeveless white dress. All their dresses had knee length skirts while her mother was wearing a long orange dress with a halter neck.

“Anyway, they were watching television while their mother got them a drink, and then she came in with the masked woman. She told them this was a game as well, before the masked woman used a roll of white tape to secure their wrists behind their backs, their arms to their sides, and their ankles and legs together. She then put tape over their mouths before she took their mother out of the room.

“When she came back, she also had her wrists and arms taped, and tape over her mouth, before she sat with them and she taped her ankles and legs as well. It was only when their dad got home the truth came out – but she said it had been exciting.”

“So you are going to play along?”

“Oh yes – I don’t want Mummy to be scared either.”

Roxanne reached over and kissed Molly on the head, before she said “we may have to go to the show tomorrow instead – I’ll take care of that later.”

“Thanks Granny…”

When he came back in, he smiled as he said “Well now, it’s time to take you to the lair I have your mother in.”

“Will you take Molly first please,” Roxanne said.

“Of course,” the man replied as he lifted Molly up, the young girl saying “see you in a few minutes Granny.”

Roxanne nodded as she was carried out, twisting in the ropes before he returned a few minutes later.

“You know her husband is dead,” she said as he looked at her, “please, alert the authorities to our situation when you feel safe to do so.”

“Of course,” he said as he held up a roll of white tape, and peeled a length off before he tore a strip off. “Ready?” As Roxanne nodded, the tape was pressed down over her mouth before he lifted her up and carried her up the stairs.

As he took her into the bedroom, she saw Mel and Molly lying on the bed, wriggling round wit the whit tape covering their mouths as well. The man laid her next to her daughter, Mel turning her head and nodding, before he said “now wait there - once your dad has thrown the race, we’ll tell him where to find you.”

“Fhnnkuh,” Mel mumbled as he smiled and left them there, closing the door behind himself…
Read stories of ordinary women in peril at www.kppresents.com