Girl boss:part one (f/m)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Oyster stew 2.0
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Girl boss:part one (f/m)

Post by Oyster stew 2.0 »

Let me know if you want parts two
Hello,I’m 13 year old and I have a 12 year old cousin named Sophie,she usually had a dominant personality and I made fun of her sometimes because I was stronger
She was no joke,she had been training in taekwondo,jiu jitsu and gymnastics her whole life she just didn’t have the courage to stand up to me .
One day both of our parents were gone and we decided to go to a park
“That stuff you do is useless and I could beat you up anytime”
Her face changed,it was different this time,like vengeance type anger
“Let’s go home,she demanded and home we did go
I was watching tv as she went into the basement and grabbed things I couldn’t see
“Ready?” She said emerging from the basement,she had changed into a martial arts out fit with a bag full of I don’t know
“Let’s go “ I said mockingly “you can’t do..” I was cut off with a heavy kick to my ribs
“Ow!”I exclaimed but just as I tried to cover it she hit the other one,and back to the first
She was delivering barrages of kicks and they hit like TRUCKS I was on my knees after 2 second with my hands covering my sides,but she took advantage of that
She started releasing the same barrage of side kicks towards of hand and I quickly fell
“OK STOP”I shouted
“No I don’t think I will” she snickered as she walked towards me lying on the floor and suddenly put me in an arm bar
“STOPP PLEASED”I begged as she applied more pressure,
Just as it was about to break she let go,I instinctively grabbed it but she did the same thing to my other arm as well
At this point my body hurt too much for me to move and my arms were too beaten up to fight back,
I felt some rope around my waists and quickly snapped out of it but it was too late when I felt her legs wrap around my neck from behind
“Give me your hand or go to sleep “she giggled as she tightened her legs
She tightened them even more when I tried to pull at them,her strengths was unbelievable and me,a grown boy couldn’t even get them to budge
“Ok” I barely croaked out as I gave her my hands
“It’s too late for that,kiss my legs and politely say “tie me up ‘ma’m” she kept tightening and loosening her legs to toy with me
They thought of kissing her legs and asking her to tie me up was humiliating but being choked out was worse
I felt my lips connecting to her legs and I asked her “can you please tie me up m’am”
“As you wish” she taunted as she quickly started tying me up.
She was a girl scout and her rope skills were no joke,
She tied my ankles and tights and connected them together before doing the same to my arms
I was stuck in an extremely uncomfortable and tight hogtie,there was no chance and I wanted to scream
“Don’t open your mouth or I will gag you”as she took off her socks
“Your a crazy b…”I said trying to get the slightest hit of movement
“Ok your now gonna have to beg for me to gag you,she said as she got closer,and started ticking me without break
“Please use your girlpower gag against me” is what you have to say if you want this to stop.
I kept trying to resist but nothing worked,my body was hers and she could tickle me as she pleased
“Use your girlpower gag againts me”I shouted through sobs of laughter
“Good boy”she said,it was so degrading like I was her pet
She put her wet socks into my mouth before tying one under my nose,now all I could smell and taste was her dirty and unwashed sock.
Im going out right now,I have way better fun thing for you when I get back”she laughed as she saw the expression of anger on my face
“MPHHHHHH” was all I could say as she closed the door

Let me know if you want a part two