My hands are free but my body isnt(F/m)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Oyster stew 2.0
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

My hands are free but my body isnt(F/m)

Post by Oyster stew 2.0 »

Pg-13 language
Comments are appreciated

So me and my friend Anna were having our over her house which was relatively big and we went to the down stairs basement which contained a completely padded crawl space,a dojo and one bathroom
“Ready?”anna said as she stepped onto the mat,I hated fighting her,she would always kick my ass in ways I couldn’t think possible
Backwards kick,flip kick,going upside down and grabbing my face with her legs before slamming me down before I could even move
“Let’s make a bet,if I win you stay and if you lose you have to hide for girls night and don’t show yourself”
“You can’t make me do that even if you won”
“ don’t say that because I can,I will and you can’t stop me”
“Yeah sure”I said as I took off my socks and stepped onto the mat
“Ready”she said before rushing towards me,jumping and releasing a barrage of weak but fast kicks
This is known as the bicycle kick and 2 of her kicks connected to my face which dazed me a bit,but she jumped in action before I could react
She delivered a hard stomach kick and when I instinctively bent down she brought her foot up and delivered an axe kick,knocking me down and dazing me

The next was a blur,I felt being dragged and a bit of fabric and metal but it was like sleep.
“You said I couldn’t make you so now you have to uphold your end of the deal”she said taunting me
I tried to say “what are you doing” and I realized all that came out was a small “mph”she had gagged me

“Panel gag,guaranteed to completely mute someone
I then realized I couldn’t move my legs at all,like they were paralyzed,I looked and THEY WERE CUFFED together with a toe cuff,the toe cuff had absolutely zero breathing room for my legs and completely rendered them useless
A quiet “mph “ was the best I could get out when I yelled on top of my lungs,I tried pulling the panel gag but I was extremely tight and locked with a padlock
She then placed her foot on top on my back and pressed hard,she placed her hands on her sides and looked up triumphantly like she achieved a milestone
“I declare myself the winner”she said before smirking and bringing out two keys
“Get them if you can”she taunted as she put them on the highest drawer,her door handle was extremely high and I couldn’t reach it.
I mentioned earlier this room was padded so punching around wouldn’t do anything,I pulled againts the toe cuffs in frustration and I couldn’t even move my legs
I heard her over talking with her friends and tried every trick to get them to hear me,even the drawer was padded.
It felt so dehumanizing and annoying until I got an idea,I opened a drawer and pounded on the inside
“What’s that?”I heard someone say
“Nothing,let me go check out the plumbing in my crawl space”
My hope depleted when she came back alone and with jingling metal,without saying a word she brought out two handcuffs,a shoe that looked like it hadn’t been washed in years and some duct tape
I tried to fight back but she could already kick my ass with me being fully functional,how am I suppose to fight her when I have no legs and I’m lying down at her feet?
She quickly stepped on one of my arms to pin it down and put a handcuff on it before doing the same thing to the other with little to no effort,she grabbed the other long handcuff and used it to connect my toe cuffs to my hands.
She grabbed the shoe and stuffed it around my nose,the smell was the most sweaty smell I have ever smelled.She grabbed duct tape and takes it around my nose
The panel gag was blocking my mouth so the only way in was through the nose.
“Deep breaths”she whispered as she turned up the temperature and left.
Not only did I not get very,now I was stuck in a painful position and lost control over every part of my body, she had even connected the panel gag chain to the hogtie which kept my head still
My head and shoulders were being stretched back,this along with the temperature made me switch to quick breathing her disgusting shoe,
I think it was her plan.mode stress:more shoe smelling.and she succeeded
I was hurting both physically and mentally.
I barely paid any attention to the party so I was surprised when she came in with a bag
“I don’t want you to break your shoulders,so let’s increase your mental pain instead!”she laughed as she brought out two big foam balls with a small cylinder for a belt to be placed,
I was gonna try my hardest to fight back this time,but she grabbed my flailing wrist and quickly dropped and wrapped her legs around my neck
“Maybe I should put you to sleep,no?”she taunted as I tried to get her legs off
Anyone who’s wrestled knows a girls legs are like a padlock,once locked around your neck they can’t be unlocked without my the permission of the owner
Her legs were soft and slim but were tight and refused to even budge when I pulled on them
Just as I was about to pass out she let me go,she put those gloves on my hand and tightened the belt
Now my hands were just big squishy foam balls,she did the same with my elbows and just left again
I was agitated,I had no say or control over this situation and my legs felt like they were numb
I heard them leave and I heard her Finaly come back in the room,except she was wearing her martial art sweater with her black belt and a look on her face that said “if you try to fight me your gonna get worse
“Did you enjoy it”she taunted but I was just tired,we slept over that night