Mother-Daughter Bond(ing/age) (F/F) - Part Six Added

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Excellent as always!
Dukes_91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Dukes_91 »

Apologies for my absence, I should be able to post more regularly from now on. Hope you all enjoy :lol:

Part Six - Katie's Turn At Being a Prisoner

Wednesday

"What is all this?" Angela asked as she shut the front door to the apartment. The apartment was littered with candles, giving a dull glow and a pleasant scent with it. The air main hallway leading to the living room and kitchen was thick and filled with steam. "This is dinner" said Katie sarcastically as she put a serving of spaghetti on each of the two plates in front of her. She wore her favourite crimson long-sleeved T-shirt with some ripped black jeans.

"I meant what's with the candles?" Replied Angela as she put her handbag in the floor and kicked off her high-heels. Angela wore her usual work clothes; a plain white shirt, a black skirt and tights. Katie walked over and served the two plates of spaghetti on the table, "I thought the candles looked nice and plus, it saves money" she said as she sat down at the table "hey, I forgot to tell you that I'm leaving in a few hours to go to my parents house for a few weeks" said Katie as she twirled spaghetti around her fork.

"I was just about to ask you if you wanted to come to my mom's house on Sunday for a game... My dad is supposed to be doing it this time, because he's going to work later than usual, which will be interesting" said Angela before putting a mouthful of meatballs in her mouth. Katie looked up at Angela "Sounds fun! Just sad I can't be there" said Katie before laughing to herself. Angela gave out a small giggle while chewing her food, "so what are you doing at your parents house?" Angela said after swallowing. The two women talked in the candle-lit apartment until Angela waved off her friend as she walked to the train stop from the apartment.

Sunday

Angela walked towards the front door of her parents' wearing her usual pink yoga pants and loose white t-shirt. She felt a mix of excitement and nervousness, she had never done a game with her father before. We planned everything out, she said to herself to calm down, as she put the key into lock and pushed the door open. Angela shut and locked the door, kicking her trainers off as she did, immediately she could her the distant groans of her mother coming from the basement.

Angela cautiously walked down the old wooden steps and saw her mother roped up, she stood in the middle of the basement with her wrists in the air to each side of her, held in place with rope which was secured to the roof. Beth's plain white shirt was missing a few dozen of the top buttons, the shirt cuffs were undone and her sleeves were up to her shoulders, her brown hair was a mess with something resembling a bun in the middle of it. Beth's head hung in front of her with two strips of duct tape sealing her lips shut and a rag stuffed hastily into her mouth, messily pouring out her cheeks. Her legs and knees were bound together with harsh brown rope which squeezed over her jeans.

Beth's head darted up as she heard Angela walk down the steps, "MMMNNNN!" Beth screamed while shifting her body forward as much as her restraints would let her. Beth's hands hung helplessly in the air as Angela made her way closer to her mother, "Mom?" Said Angela as she inched across the basement.

Suddenly she felt a hand grip over her mouth and lift her into the air kicking and screaming, her blonde ponytail flicking back and forth as she did so. Angela struggled against the large frame of her father who effortlessly walked over to an old black leather couch with his daughter in one hand and ropes in the other. "Calm down..." Said Angela's father in a somewhat calming tone, her struggling stopped, "Now... Turn around" said Angela's father as he let her feet touch the basement floor once more.

Angela got onto her knees in front of the couch, her back facing her dad and put her wrists behind her crossed over. Angela looked down at the floor as she felt the soft black rope racing around her wrists in a criss-cross fashion before being secured to her hips, with the same rope he tied up her elbows, tightening the rope until they touched before securing her elbows to her chest. The restraints were soft but assertive on her upper body, still she did not argue or say a word, still looking at the floor in front of the couch. While on her knees, Angela's ankles and thighs were tightly pulled together by the black ropes and knotted off, putting her into an extremely strict tie.

Angela tugged at the ropes coating her body while looking up at her exhausted, defeated mother. Beth watched as her daughter wobbled back and forth on her stomach, putting up some resistance to her bondage. "Jeez this is really intricate for a beginner" said Angela nervously while testing the ropes around her hips with her back arched. Beth watched her daughter's chin be lifted up before a black ball gag was strapped in her mouth behind her teeth and locked in place. The gag was strapped on tight around her head, "Argh!" Angela squealed in suprise as it was locked in place. In addition to the strap around her head, Angela's father tightened a chin strap which would make sure to pin the ball down on her tongue and stop any attempts at struggling. Finally, he retrieved a roll of white microfoam tape and stretched a large strip over her lips. The large amount of tension in the tape allowed it to hold Angela's lips together tightly and give a bulge where her lips and her gag are. Her father smoothed out the tape which covered the lower half of her face and her chin.

Suddenly, Angela's father lifted up his daughter and placed her on the couch effortlessly. "Sorry, your mom insisted that I used that gag on you" said Angela's father in an apologetic tone. Angela, sitting on the couch looking up at her father, rolled her eyes and fell back onto the couch. "You each have 90 minutes to escape, if you don't escape in time... Well, you'll see" said Angela's father as he walked towards Beth.

Beth turned her head as she watched her husband as he walked behind her. A feeling of dread washed over Beth's body, she knew what was going to happen but she was completely powerless to stop it. "MMMMHHH!" She yelled as she jolted and arched her back forward while her husband dug his fingers into her ribs which were exposed thanks to her hands being tied up in the air. In response to her screaming, Angela's father wrapped more duct tape around his wife's head, Angela, on the couch was intimidated by the sound and the speed of the duct tape as it unraveled and wrapped around her mother's face tightly. Her head was held still while layer after layer ripped around her mouth, fully muzzling all of her moans. The overbearing gag silenced her desperate pleading and the rag padded any noise that she made. The crinkly, silver tape held tight as it was stretched from Beth's desperate head movements, showing clearly, the imprint of her gaping mouth.

Angela watched on while sitting from the couch. She enjoyed the view, her mother's eyes swelling up with tears of laughter, her mother's knees shaking as she lost the strength to stand and most of all she loved the moans and groans that managed to make its way through the tight, silver tape.

Angela's wrists felt as though they were welded together with the rope, she pulled away as hard as she could but the rope around her waist held tight. She could woddle her chest about or arch her back and push, but the ropes around her chest and her elbows refused to budge. Despite her bondage being tight and inescapable, she was comfortable, the ropes were just snug enough that they did not pinch her but enough that she would stay in place. What she loved the most out of everything however, was her gag. Even though her mother had picked it out to torment her, she loved it. It was so simple yet so effective. Any struggle from her jaw would be shutdown with the chin strap, any movement from her lips was tightly controlled with the microfoam tape and the black ball would harshly stop any movement from her tongue while it was locked behind her teeth.

Eventually, Angela's father grew bored and gave Beth a break. She was completely helpless and exhausted with a light film of sweat glazing every inch of her skin, her hair even more bent out of shape. Angela herself sat on the old leather couch with her hands bound behind her back as she twisted side to side in a weak attempt to struggle, she looked down at her body which was tightly wound up in soft black rope. Too distracted with her own predicament, Angela failed to see her father take another length of black rope and briskly walk towards her.

"Ggnnmmppnn!" Angela screamed as she was forced onto her stomach. Her father tied a rope from her elbow restraints and connected it to the rope around her ankles then tightened it until it felt as though her back would break. Angela was flipped onto her back with her stomach arching into the air from the strict hogtie. "Ngnnnnmmm!" She pleaded, while looking at her mother in the eyes. Without warning, Angela's father dug his fingers into her ribs causing her to explode with movement and laughter. For the first few minutes she desperately struggled to no avail until she lost the strength to struggle or fight.

She looked at her mother in the eyes while she lost her sanity, still after ten full minutes, the torment didn't slow down, in fact it only got worse. Each section of her bondage would tighten as she pulled and thrashed in different directions, the indifferent gag halted any cries or begs. After twenty more minutes she had stopped struggling only occasionally gasping for air, she shared a look of pure helplessness with her mother before she was carried away by her father and placed in a storage closet which was in a corner of the basement. The closet was pitch black and she was left, with no energy left, to fight against her restraints with her stomach on the soft brown carpet.

"MMMMMMNNMNNPPHHHHM!" Echoed through the basement for the remaining time of the challenge, she could only imagine what her poor mother was going through. After what felt like an eternity, the closet door swung open, letting in the first bit of light that she had seen for a long time. She squinted her eyes and looked up at her dad desperately before he picked her up like a handbag and gently laid her down in front her strung up mother.

"Neither of you have managed to escape and I need to go to work... So I'll leave you both like this" a chorus of 'hmph!' got louder "Shh-" he waited until the women stopped their protests, "but I'll leave you these to try and escape with" he said as he bent down and placed a pair of small blunt scissors on the ground next to the old couch, before leaving the basement.

When she heard the door shut she scrambled towards the scissors. The back-breaking hogtie meant that she had to wiggle and shift her body side to side in order to close the distance between her and the scissors. Soon enough she was able to cut her wrists free before cutting the ropes around her chest and her stomach as well as her elbows and finally her legs. Now that the web of ropes had fallen off her, Angela walked up to her mother who looked like a strung up piece of meat and cut her down from the ceiling.

"HMMNN!" Beth groaned as she unraveled the layers of duct tape from around her face. As her mother was undoing her gag, Angela was kind enough to cut her mother out of her leg restraints. "Thank you, Angela" said Beth as she spat out the rolled up white rag from her mouth. Angela glanced at the rope burns on her mother's wrists "how long did he have you tied like that?" Angela said in bewilderment. Beth rubbed her wrists "I woke up at 4 in the morning to him wrapping rope around my wrists and my ankles" said Beth. Angela fixed up her t-shirt which had been stretched from the struggling "you went to sleep in those?" Said Angela, gesturing to her mother's clothes in suprise.

"He had me stripped down then put these on me a few hours ago" said Beth as she buttoned up her messy white shirt. After they collected themselves, the two women made their way upstairs to have a break. "So who lost in that game?" Said Angela as she turned on her phone. Beth sat down on the living room couch and stretched herself out over it "We'll decide that later, Angela" said Beth while yawning.

Suddenly, Angela received a text on her phone. It was from Katie. She opened up the message to see a picture of Katie tied down to a chair with a small ripped piece of duct tape over her mouth and a blindfold covering her eyes. A harness of white rope coated her shoulders, her breasts and her stomach in order to hold her arms behind her back and to the chair. As Angela looked closer so realised it was Abby's house, furthermore, it was the same room that Angela had been held in some time before.

Before she could blink, Angela was in her mom's car and being driven to Abby's house. Their plan to retrieve Katie was simple, Beth would distract Abby at the door while Angela gets into her house through the back garden. As the car pulled up outside, Angela hopped out and ran to the side of Abby's house in an alleyway. When she heard her mother ring the door bell she climbed over the fence into Abby's back garden, she slid the glass door open into her house. With two zipties in her hands she creeped up behind Abby as she talked with Beth.

"Where is she?" Beth barked at Abby, watching as Angela snuck up behind her. "I don't know what you m-" said Abby before she was wrestled to the ground by Angela. Beth walked through the doorway and closed the door behind her. During the scuffle, Angela ziptied Abby's wrists together hastily behind her back before handing a ziptie to her mother. Beth took the ziptie and bound Abby's ankles together as she kicked, "Let go of m-MMN!" shouted Abby as Beth covered her hand over her mouth before reaching into her pockets and taking out a set of keys.

"Take these!" Shouted Beth as she tossed the set of keys to her daughter, "you get Katie and I'll get her in the trunk" said Beth as she held her hand firmly over Abby's mouth while cuddling her as she struggled. Without hesitation, Angela sprinted up the stairs, recognising the room of her former prison. She fumbled with the set of keys as she unlocked the door and swung it open.

Katie was tied spread out across the bed, her back was against the solid wooden headboard, her arms on either side of her tied up against the headboard giving her upper body the shape of a 'T'. She was in a black silky night dress and her legs were tied with the same white silky rope to different corners at the bottom of the bed. Katie had a matching black ball gag strapped and locked between her teeth, a silky black cloth was draped over her eyes and wireless earphones blasted music into her ears to deprive her senses from the outside world.

"AAAAGGGHH!" Katie let out a cathartic groan through her gag before violently pulling at the ropes holding her wrists down, causing the entire bed to creak and shake. Angela slowly approached Katie and sat on the bed next to her, seeing more clearly saliva running down her chin and her chest. Angela took out the earphones causing Katie to tense up, knowing that somebody was there. Angela removed the blindfold and tossed it onto the floor. As Katie's eyes readjusted, she saw Angela's face and squeled with joy.

Katie desperately pulled at the ropes as she tried to embrace Angela, who happily embraced her back even though she could feel drool soaking into her shoulder. Katie's messy red hair stroked against Angela's face, tickling it, normally Angela would be irritated by this but now she embraced the feeling and welcomed it.

"My mom is waiting for us downstairs" said Angela as she tested different keys to unlock the padlock on Katie's ball gag, "how many keys does this lady have?" Said Angela in disbelief as she tested key after key. "There we go" said Angela in satisfaction as she unstrapped the gag from Katie's head.

"Thank you, Angela. She's had me here since Wednesday, she wanted to lure you here after she had a few days alone with me." Said Katie as she felt the ropes being unfastened from around her wrists and her ankles. When she was free from her bondage, Katie wiped herself down from the saliva and gave Angela a hug in her new black night dress.

Angela left her friend in the room to get changed back into her normal clothes, as she walked down the steps she heard her mother opening the door, "That's Abby in the trunk" said Beth. Angela reached the bottom of the steps in the living room and picked up a letter she found on the coffee table and read it, "Hey, have you seen this?" Angela called out to her mom, "She just retired from her job... At age forty-seven?" Said Angela bewildered at how her mom's friend could have done so well for herself. Beth snatched the letter from her daughter's hands and read it "hmm... Good for her, but I don't think she'll get to enjoy her retirement... At least not for a while anyway" said Beth before she dropped the letter back onto the table. Angela turned to see Katie walking down the stairs, wearing her blood-red long sleeved t-shirt tucked into her black jeans, "shall we go?" Said Katie in a sarcastic tone.

As the three women and their prisoner sped along the road, Katie rested her head against the rear passenger seat window, "What are you going to do with her?" asked Katie. Beth thought for a moment while continuing to drive, "I'll take good care of her. You don't need to worry about her bothering you again" said Beth over the sound of distant banging and moaning coming from the trunk.

Two Months Later

"Is your mom expecting us?" Asked Katie as she walked with Angela as they approached the door to Beth's house. Angela glanced over at her red-headed friend, "Of course she is, she told me to be here at this time" said Angela. Angela slid the spare key into the lock and opened up the door before locking it behind her after letting Katie in and removing her shoes.

Making their way down the basement steps they found Abby in white bra and panties with black tights, she was handcuffed behind her back and a strip of duct tape rested on her lips as she sat on an old office chair. Beth was seen next to her captive folding, Abby's soon to be restraints like laundry on a table, "Hi, girls!" Beth called out excited as Angela and Katie made their way down the steps, "perfect timing, she just got out the shower and I'm about to put her to bed" said Beth. Abby stared without care at the women as drops of water leaked from her wet ponytail down her back.

Beth walked over to Abby, stood her up and quickly unlocked her handcuffs before walking over to the table, picking up a black leather straightjacket, "Can you girls help me put this on her?" Asked Beth as she held up the open straight jacket. The women obliged and aided Beth in securing the straightjacket to her prisoner. Abby first put her legs into the two holes at the bottom of the straightjacket, allowing the leather of the straightjacket to cover her crotch like underwear. Next the back of the straightjacket was zipped up and her arms went into the sleeves. Then with the help of the three women, she was buckled up tight, her arms forced in front of her by a strap which was locked behind her. Next Beth secured a strap vertically to hold her arms down and minimise any struggling. Finally a strap was locked between her legs to further prevent any kind of movement.

"MMMMMMNNNN!" moaned Abby, waves of frustration crashed over her as she desperately wrestled with herself, struggling to become acclimated to her new restraints. The jacket was skin-tight and fully coated her olive skin, complimented by her black tights.

"Next thing is her gag" said Beth as she reached to the table and grabbed an assortment of tapes, wraps, leather hoods and a mask, "During the day, she would wear something like this with a gag under it" said Beth as she tossed a leather hood to Katie, it has a hole from the bottom of the nose to the top of eyes, the back of the hood would be laced up tightly whenever it was worn.

Beth picked up the mysterious mask, "This one is your dad's favourite for the day time" said Beth as she tossed the mask to her daughter, the mask was soft but rigid in shape, it was a perfect mold of the front of Abby's face from the top of her nose to under her chin. On the inside of the mask was a rubber plug which looked like a mouth guard, it was a perfect mold of the inside of Abby's mouth. The plug would perfectly slide in and fit to Abby's mouth, entirely filling her mouth, with a small pocket where her tongue would slide into.

"We had that one custom made, it was pretty expensive but very worth it. The material is elastic enough that it conforms to her face when it's strapped onto her but strong enough that she can't move it" said Beth as she looked at the other items that she had picked up. Abby herself had a love-hate relationship with the white mask, it was definitely the most comfortable of all her gags but she was physically incapable of creating a sound when it was locked on to her, though to everybody else it just looked like her lips were shut and she didn't feel like speaking.

"But at night we use stuff like this" said Beth as she held up another leather hood, a roll of white microfoam tape and a rolled up pair of socks. The night hood, unlike the daytime one, only had 2 holes for her to breathe through her nostrils. The hood had padding at the ears, the eyes and the mouth and was tightened by lace at the back of the hood, with a small hole at the top for her hair to go through.

Beth pushed Abby back onto the office chair, she ripped the piece of duct tape off from Abby's lips causing a brief squeal. "Open." Beth demanded as she grabbed Abby's chin with one hand and the rolled up pair of white socks with the other. Abby saw no use in arguing and so opened up her mouth, the socks were aggressively stuffed into her mouth causing her cheeks to bulge out like a hamster. Before Abby could do anything else a large strip of microfoam tape was plastered onto her lips and smoothed out with force, the stuffing made her mouth gape and the tape plastered over it gave the impression that she was trying to scream with her mouth wide open. The tension in the tape was so high, Abby thought it might pop like a balloon, nevertheless the hood was fitted onto her face and laced up tightly behind her head. The leather hood pushed down on her mouth and dampened any sound coming from her, the padding at her ears stopped her from hearing most sounds and the hood stopped any light from reaching her brown eyes. Her wet brown hair was passed through the small opening and flowed down her back.

"Now the last thing we have to do before we put her to bed is to secure her legs" said Beth as she reached across the table and picked up a black leather leg sheathe. The leg sheathe was relatively simple, it would fit around from her ankles up to her butt before it was tightened. Abby was laid out on the carpeted floor and had the sheathe pulled up her legs up to her butt before it was tightly laced up and knotted off.

"Let's get her into her cell" said Beth as she picked up Abby who hopped in her leather dress, guided by her friend over to the door of the basement closet. Beth opened up the closet, "wow!" Angela exclaimed in suprise. The dark, dingy closet that her father had left her hogtied in months before had transformed into a clean cell for Beth's prisoner. The entirety of the floor of the small closet was a mattress which Abby slept on with black sound proof foam padding on the walls and the roof. Remote controlled LEDs gave the cell a dull glow. A small wooden shelf close to the roof had a nanny cam on it which Beth would use to monitor her prisoner from her phone. There was a small steel ring in the wall which stainless steel hinged cuffs were attached to. Abby would have her feet locked in then when Beth felt like tormenting Abby and wanted to keep her still. There was a small wooden part poking out the wall, next to the hinged cuffs which Beth would use as a seat while she tormented Abby.

"Yep this took a while to set up" chuckled Beth as she laid Abby down on the mattress. Angela poked her head into the closet and looked around in amazement, "does dad know about this?" Asked Angela. Beth cuffed Abby's feet to the hinged restraints, "know about it? Most this was his idea" exclaimed Beth. With her prisoner locked in place Beth turned around to the two women standing behind her, "anybody want a shot?" Asked Beth.

"Me, please!" Katie said as the words left Beth's mouth. Katie squeezed her way into the cell and rested against the small wooden platform. With Abby's feet covered in the black tights, Katie stroked her fingers against Abby's soles causing her to arch her back and wriggle back and forth while her feet remained still. When she was held captive by Abby, Katie would regularly have to endure this for periods up to 12 hours straight with no breaks for days on end so Katie had no problem doing it back to her with no mercy.

After some time of letting Abby get a taste of her own medicine, Katie unlocked the cuffs and let Abby get some sleep, her wet hair painting the mattress with water as she rolled around, out of breath and sweaty. The closet door was locked, leaving Abby in her restraints for at least another 15 or so hours.

The three women went upstairs and talked while they watched TV on the living room couch. "So, mom, where did get all that stuff from?" Asked Angela to her mother. Beth looked away from the TV and at her daughter, "shortly after we moved her in here we went back to her house and took all of her equipment." Said Beth.

"Does she like it here?" Asked Katie to Beth. Beth continued to watch the TV, "Well I told her that she won't be leaving for a long time and that seemed to at least excite her a bit... Every Saturday night we bring her up from the basement in just her tights, her straightjacket and a pair of high heels and we watch a movie together with my husband... She's fun to play with when the movie gets to a slow part but she's always desperate for my husband's attention which annoys me." Said Beth in a passive tone.

After a lengthy conversation, Angela and Katie said their goodbyes and made their way back to their apartment. "Do you think she'll come back if she's ever let out?" Asked Katie as she walked beside her friend beneath the dull glow of the street lights. Beth looked up from her feet and straight ahead, "If." Said Angela.
Last edited by Dukes_91 4 weeks ago, edited 1 time in total.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Great story, thanks for sharing, very enjoyable.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Dukes_91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Dukes_91 »

slackywacky wrote: 4 weeks ago Great story, thanks for sharing, very enjoyable.
I'm glad that you enjoyed it! :lol:
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Absolutely enjoyable! Katie captured by Abby and Abby captured in return was a very nice turn of events!
Takitaki
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Takitaki »

I hope we get more parts to this, amazing story
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic