Tied up in a training mm/m

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
bosoj_o
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Tied up in a training mm/m

Post by bosoj_o »

It`s a partly true story but I include in that part of my fantasy. Therefore my story in fictional stories.
And English is not my native language and i used a masine translator. So.
TIED UP IN A TRAINING
When I was attracted to being bound, I no longer remember, long before school I tried to wrap myself with ropes, belts, wires, in general, what I could find. I tried with friends to initiate a game like the Cossack robbers and surrender only to be tied up. In addition, I tried to wear a minimum of clothes and as soon as the temperature allowed - I walked down the street only in pants, naked above the waist (I only dressed for school or for other reasons, when the dress code did not allow me to be undressed). It was on the naked body that I liked the ropes most of all, my parents think that they noticed the traces of the ropes, but did not pay much attention to children's games. Another joke was that since preschool age I also liked to go out naked and barefoot in winter on an open balcony where there was snow or to strip naked in a remote place in winter and stand there,or lie down in the snow for as long as I can, while no one saw and sometimes even in such a situation tied himself up, and in the warm season, in the bathroom several times in a row I changed my water from warm to cold and vice versa. Although, in principle, I still like all this.

But once I had to feel it all almost forcibly. No, of course I enjoyed this adventure quite strong, but I did not expect that it would turn out this way.

When I was in about 7th grade, my father sent me to the sports section to a coach he knew. We studied in the hall of the officers' house, which was located on a back street, on the very outskirts of the city. The trainings began at 19.00 and ended at 21.00, after all the workers had left.

One evening we came to training, but the coach said that the classes were canceled because he needed to go somewhere very urgently.
It was in winter, the temperature outside was about -20 Celsium and a lot of snow was falling. The snow was deep and, as always in severe frost, dry and loose, and it is rather difficult to walk on such snow.

Almost all the guys quickly went home and only me and two more guys from our section, a little older than me, remained in the hall. I was 13 then, they were 15-16. There was nothing to do, I didn't want to go home yet and we just started fooling around in the hall. The game was like this: they caught me with the lights off, while there was an agreement, if they catch me, they will torment me a little, I agreed to this.
We trained constantly dressed in sweatpants, T-shirts and barefoot, we were dressed in the same way that time.

And so one of the guys managed to catch me by the T-shirt, after which I twisted, but the T-shirt remained in his hands, and I was shirtless.
Immediately the second guy caught me from behind and grabbed me with his hands over my arms, after which they both put me on the floor face down and put their hands behind my back and one of them turned on the light in the hall, while the other held my hands, sitting on top of me on back.

One asked the other: "What are we going to do with him?"
The second one said: “hold him for a minute, I'll be right there”, after which he went to the closet and brought some rope, which we sometimes used during the warm-up.
"For now, let's tie him up, and then we'll think about what to do."
When I heard that they would tie me up now, I was delighted, but tried not to see my joy, though it was not difficult, since I was lying on the floor, face down.

They lifted me while standing, then with one rope they tied my elbows and made a couple of turns around my chest, with the second they tied my hands and tied them around the waist and with two more tied my legs at the knees and ankles, then they took my T-shirt and blindfolded her and tied my mouth with my own scarf , twisting the scarf like a rope, inserting it between my teeth so that I could not close my mouth and tied it at the back of my head, then put it face down again on the floor. They tied me quite securely, trying to twitch a little in the bonds - I realized that I would not be able to free myself on my own. In addition, thin skipping ropes, with excess movement, cut into the naked body rather unpleasantly.

"Let him lie down like that for now, and for now we will figure out how to torment him." And they went out of the hall somewhere to confer so that I would not hear.

They came in 15-20 minutes, I felt that my legs were untied. They lifted me up and led me somewhere out of the hall, directing me so that I would not bump into the wall and stumble. We walked down the corridor and stopped. One of them opened the door, and the other led me through this door and I felt the cold air and that I was standing barefoot in the snow, it turned out that they had taken me out into the street.

Then they removed the blindfold from my eyes and set the conditions that they would let me inside only after I had passed two circles around the building.

The building itself is quite large, of a complex shape and with a large territory around it, so one circle took about 300 meters and it took about 20 minutes for two circles, given that no one removed the snow from the back side and the layer of snow there was much deeper than in front ...

I didn't have a choice, arguing with my mouth tied is problematic, and I myself liked this idea, so I walked around the building in the snow with a naked torso, barefoot, with my hands tied behind my back and a scarf in my mouth, at minus 20 degrees , every now and then falling down to my knees in snow, in the dark, since I was more or less used to the cold at that time, thanks to the habits described above, even spending half an hour in this form, even in such a frost, was not a problem for me, so moreover, when I was tied up, I felt the frost much weaker, I don’t know why.

There could be no people there at that time, because, I repeat, the building was at the very end of a back street, on the outskirts, there were no residential buildings nearby, and the watchman, who closed the hall at night, came after 10 pm.
Plus, the territory of the building was surrounded by a high fence made of concrete slabs and the entrance to the territory was only through one gate.

Therefore, I could not be afraid that someone would notice me and ask me about what I was doing in this form on the street, or, even worse, would call the police, seeing me then - a 13-year-old half-naked, barefoot kid with tied up for with his back with his hands and with his mouth tied, wandering on his knees in the snow in the 20-degree frost.

You cannot explain to many that it even gives me some pleasure myself.

From the back of the building there was no lighting or path and had to walk along the lawn in almost complete darkness. Suddenly I fell into a small hole, slipped with bare feet in the snow, could not keep my balance and fell on my side into a snowdrift.

At minus 20, even the coldness of the air is quite strongly felt by the naked body, and the snow is much stronger. And although I myself lay down naked in the snow more than once, but not at that temperature. The snow immediately burned, as it were, my bare back, chest and stomach. Considering that my hands were tied, on my own I could not just get up and get out of that snowdrift, and I could not call for help either, because my mouth was tied. I tried to make some sounds through my nose, but apparently no one heard me. To get up I had to flounder pretty much almost completely in the snow, but I still managed to roll over onto my back, sit down, and then get up completely.
When I came to the entrance after the first round, the snow lay even on top of my shoulders and head. They laughed, but they shook the snow off me and sent me to the second circle. On the second lap, one of the guys put on his shoes, put on a jacket and just in case went with me, while he again blindfolded me and I walked blindly and he guided me and told me where to go, while I managed to fall into the snow three more times and he Each time he helped me to get up and shook off the snow from me.

After I walked two laps, they kept me on the street for a couple of minutes, while they removed the blindfold from my eyes, but put my back to the trunk near the tree and tied it at the waist level, then they untied it, launched it inside, brought it into the hall, tied it up again feet and blindfolded and laid face down on the floor. I lay like that for some time, then they brought another rope, bent my knees and tied me to my arms, and thus I lay tied for about forty minutes, until the time had come by 9 pm and it was time to leave home.

By that time, I had already warmed up quite well after a long stay half-naked in the cold and repeated swimming in the snow, so they decided to make me a last surprise.

They dressed, untied my legs, took off my pants and in some shorts took me out into the street again with their hands tied, brought me to the gate of the building, about 100 meters from the entrance, tied my legs, laid them face down in the snow and threw snow on my back and rubbed I was completely covered with snow, first from behind, and then turned over onto my back and in the same way rubbed with snow from the front. Even then, they again turned me over on my stomach, untied my hands, left me as barefoot, almost naked, lying in the snow at the gate and went home.

Then I quickly stretched my arms a little, after the ropes and frost, I took off the bandage from my eyes and mouth, I untied my legs once again, finally wiped myself with snow, took the skipping ropes, my T-shirt and scarf, returned to the hall, got dressed, put on my shoes and went too home.

Then I did not catch a cold, even a slight one, although in the overall standings for two times that evening, when I was taken out into the street, I spent barefoot, half naked, with my hands tied, and sometimes completely tied in the cold for about 30 minutes, with several once lying completely in the snow.

The whole game took about an hour and a half, and my hands were tied throughout this time. The marks from the skipping ropes on my body were not noticeable the next morning, although quite deep grooves were visible right after my hands were untied.
Nobody found out about this case, we never spoke again and we never came across such an opportunity.

Then they tied me up more than once, but in completely different conditions and it will be a completely different story.
Last edited by bosoj_o 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Not a bad story and you did well considering English isn't your first language. My suggestion would be to space out the paragraphs to make it easier on the eye when reading
bosoj_o
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by bosoj_o »

Thanks.
May be you right. I`ll redacting text.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Thanks for posting this. Your translator has let you don with the pronouns at times but the narrative is still perfectly clear.
I look forward to your next tale.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic