The Long Break (F/M, FF/M) Chapter 7 Added

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
The WinterShuffle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

The Long Break (F/M, FF/M) Chapter 7 Added

Post by The WinterShuffle »

Brief character description

Ashley 5’8 Straight Brown Hair, Brown Eyes
Sarah 5’7 Wavy Brown Hair, Blonde Highlights, Green eyes, freckles

Jason: 5’8 Curly Brown Hair, Hazel eyes.

Chapter One: Setting the Trap

I was on my way to Ashley’s house, a girl I had attended both elementary and high school with. We had even gone out for a while in the early stages of high school, but it wasn’t working for either of us so we split up, and kinda stayed distant until grade 12 when we started to become close friends again. Ashley was just having a random get together at her house over the week long break from university classes, a movie marathon is what she called it when she texted me.

I checked my phone as I briskly walked along the sidewalk through my suburban neighborhood. She had told me I could show up around 10 am, and I wasn’t the type of person to be late. A cool fall breeze picked up and I practically began running to get to Ashley’s faster to get the hell out of the cold. I was under dressed for the cold, wearing a thin long sleeved shirt, and a pair of khakis. I arrived at her home and bounded up the steps to her door, and gave a few quick knocks.

The door opened and I looked directly into the big brown eyes of Ashley. Those eyes were always something special. She had this adorable pointed nose, and long straight brown hair. She was wearing a thick black pullover hoodie, grey sweatpants, and green fuzzy socks. “Well don’t you look comfy” I said with a smile. “Of course! It’s a perfect day for this outfit, c’mon in” Ashley replied, waving me inside. “You can make yourself at home, nobody else is here yet” she said as I made my way into the living room.

Her living room had two couches in it, one along the wall directly across from the wall the television was on, and the other along the wall to the right of the television with a coffee table in the middle. I sat down on the couch on the right side and pulled out my phone, with no real reason other than I didn’t want to stare into space until the other guests arrived. I had no idea who else had been invited. Normally these get togethers would have an accompanying group chat to coordinate, but I had received Ashley’s invite through a direct text message, and so I was lacking in the details department.

Ashley entered the room carrying two bowls of chips and set them down on the table. “Do you need help with anything?” I asked her. “Nah this is just for light snacking, we’re gonna order pizza or something when everyone else gets here, so this should be good.” Ashley then plopped herself down on the couch next to me and stretched, her hoodie coming up just enough to reveal a glimpse at her toned stomach. It was a glimpse I attempted to avoid. She then laid down on the couch, sticking her feet in my lap.

I detected an odor emanating up to my nose, and it was not pleasant. “Umm Ashley your feet kinda stink.” I tried to nonchalantly inform her. She over-dramatically faked a gasp. “You mean these?” She asked as she forced one of her feet right up to my nose. I wasn’t expecting the smell to get as bad as it did and instinctively batted her foot away. “Yeah definitely those!” I practically shouted. “Well that’s impossible, girls feet always smell like flowers” Ashley replied matter of factly. I jokingly told her to cite her sources.

Ashley then stood up and asked if I wanted something to drink. “Yeah sure, just water is ok for now thanks.” I replied. She headed into the kitchen, and I helped myself to some of the chips. I checked the time on my phone, it read 10:15. I wondered why nobody had shown up yet, and decided I’d text Daniel, who I was sure would also have been invited to this get together. I typed out “Hey man, are you coming to Ashley’s today for her party?” and hit send. Just then, Ashley returned to the room. “Did you miss me?” she asked, smiling and handed me a glass of water which I thanked her for.

“So who else is coming to this party?” I asked her, taking a few gulps of the water. Ashley sat down next to me once again. “Oh y’know, the usual people” she replied. I took that to mean the people we normally both hung out with and didn’t feel the need to inquire further. We started watching Netflix for a bit, just catching up on each others lives as school didn’t allow us to get together much. About halfway through the episode of whichever show we were watching I began to feel really drowsy. Ashley noticed I couldn’t really keep my head up and asked if I was ok. “Yeah just tired I guess” I replied as I set my water down on the table, spilling a little. I sunk back into the couch and was out like a light.

I opened my eyes groggily a little while later forgetting for a moment where I was. I raised my hands up to rub my eyes but they wouldn’t respond. I tried again, but still nothing. As my head cleared I realized I was now lying on the floor. I lifted my head up to look at my arms. “What the hell!” I half yelled when I saw why my arms weren’t responding. I had been mummified from neck to toe in plastic wrap! And from the appearance of the wrap I guessed it was far more than just one layer that I was encased in. My arms were pinned to my sides, legs welded together. There was no give in the wrap at all as I tried to pull my limbs free. On top of this, duct tape had been wrapped around my ankles, above and below my knees, around my thighs, wrists, elbows and chest!

Ashley then entered the room. “Oh good you’re awake.” She said as she saw me squirming on the floor. “Ashley get me out of this!” I shouted. “Why? It took me like half an hour to get you all wrapped up.” she replied. “You can’t keep me like this, everyone else is gonna show up and see me, they’ll let me out.” I spoke with quite a bit of confidence for someone who was completely helpless. Ashley stood over me “Alright Jason let me spell this out for you” she leaned down, her long brown hair tickling my face. “Nobody else is coming. You are my prisoner, and nobody knows you are here.”

“Why are you doing this?” I asked. Ashley stood back up and smirked. “Because I hear that you’ve been saying some stuff behind my back that isn’t very flattering. And I’ve decided I’m going to get a straight answer out of you.” I had no idea what she was talking about but given the circumstances at that moment I figured she wouldn’t believe me, so I took a subtle deep breath and prepared to scream for help. Unfortunately Ashley read my mind and pounced on me, clamping her hand over my mouth before I could even make a sound.

I “mmmmpphhed” in surprise and shook my head to try and get free of her grasp, but bound as I was there was no escape. “I figured you wouldn’t want to cooperate right away, but I can’t have you disturbing my neighbors.” With that Ashley used her free hand to reach down to her feet and peeled off one of her thick green fuzzy socks. I really didn’t like where this was going and began to struggle more, but Ashley just pinched my nose shut while maintaining her hand gag. As I fought to breath she balled up the sock. She released my mouth from her grasp, and I immediately gasped for air.

My gasp was cut short by the extremely thick balled up sock being crammed into my mouth. Ashley used both hands now to force the packing as far into my mouth as she could. The sock was so thick it filled my mouth and forced my tongue down, which didn’t allow me to even attempt to spit it out. Worst of all it tasted extremely used. Ashley grabbed a roll of duct tape off the coffee table and began tearing off strips. She placed one across my mouth, then two in an x pattern. Two more strips followed, under my nose and covering my chin. She finished off the gag with two strips under my chin, clenching my jaw around the packing.

I moaned into my gag, and looked up at Ashley with pleading eyes. Her sweaty sock was assaulting my taste buds, and was so thick that even when I tried to shout as loud as I could, it came out as nothing more than a muffled grunt. “Just letting you know Jason, those are yesterday’s post gym relaxing socks, and I may have worn them overnight” Ashley winked as she said this, and I groaned in disgust. Ashley then picked up her phone and started typing. I looked at her, trying to ask what she was doing through my thick gag. Reading my mind again Ashley exclaimed “Oh I’m just texting Sarah, I know how much she’d love to share in this little ‘interrogation’” she finished her sentence with a laugh. I didn’t need anyone else to see me like this! I squirmed and mmmphed desperately but to no avail. This was gonna be a long day.

To Be Continued...
Last edited by Anonymous 4 years ago, edited 9 times in total.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

Can’t wait to read more!
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Great start so far!
guardian741
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by guardian741 »

Awesome so far!
Anxiously awaiting the continuation!
milagros317
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by milagros317 »

Great story so far! Looking forward to more of it. :D
:ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
The WinterShuffle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The WinterShuffle »

Chapter Two: The Torment Begins

Ashley left the room once again, leaving me to struggle. I really was not about to let anyone else see me in this embarrassing position. Unfortunately the layers of plastic encasing me and strategically placed duct tape held fast, and no matter how much I rolled, bucked or pulled, I made no progress in freeing myself. I let out a small mmph of defeat and took a few deep breaths. “Maybe she’s bluffing” I thought to myself. Ashley wasn’t one to deliberately embarrass someone. Then again she seemed rather upset at me for something, so I couldn’t be certain. I was also confused as to what she meant when she said I had been spreading rumours about her, as I was not one to do that. My assumption was a third party had to be involved, but I couldn’t communicate that to Ashley at the moment.

About 10 minutes after Ashley left the room the doorbell rang. “There’s the guest of honour” Ashley said as she ran to get the door. I heard her and Sarah talking as they walked in, the usual banter you’d expect. “Want to see our prisoner?” Ashley asked. “Of course!” I heard Sarah enthusiastically reply. They rounded the corner, I could feel my face turning red, and was glad that half of it was covered by duct tape. Sarah had shoulder blade length, wavy brown hair with blonde highlights and fiery green eyes. They matched her fierce competitive nature, as she always gave her all to any athletic endeavour she could. Her upper cheeks were scattered with freckles.

Sarah was wearing a black thigh length parka lined with fur, as well as an accompanying thick fur trim on the hood. Underneath that was a grey pullover hoodie. She wore tight black jeans and was wearing grey fuzzy socks. She tossed her parka on the couch and moved to inspect my restraints. “Wow, you really did a number on him!” Sarah said excitedly. I didn’t like how happy she was about my predicament, and rolled my eyes at her comment. Ashley must of seen, as she said “Yeah, he’s not quite ready to admit defeat yet though.” Sarah poked at the saran wrap saying “I feel like with enough struggling he could work his way out of this.” Ashley reached over to the table when she heard this, and when she got back into my line of sight I could see she was holding two full rolls of duct tape. My eyes went wide and I began to attempt to voice my displeasure, but Ashley just playfully poked at my face with her still socked foot.

“Did you really think I was gonna go through all this trouble and not make sure you could join in the fun?” Ashley dramatically asked her friend. Sarah squealed with delight and greedily grabbed for a roll of duct tape. “I call mummifying the top half!” Sarah yelled. I tried to wriggle away (I’m sure it looked pathetic) but it really wasn’t happening. They pulled me into a sitting position against the couch and began mummifying me in duct tape, with Ashley starting at my feet and working towards my waist while Sarah started at my shoulders and worked down. When they met at my waist they both just started working back to their respective ends without saying a word. Within half an hour I had been generously encased in two layers of complete, unforgiving, inescapable duct tape mummification. From my shoulders down to the ends of my toes, I could not move a muscle.

“Alright, now what should we do with him?” Sarah asked. “I think more accurately, it’s what we’ll do to him.” Ashley corrected, and got a devilish look on her face. “Before you got here Sarah, Jason said my feet stink.” Ashley looked me dead in the eye, and I could feel my eyes widen in fear. As Sarah straddled my abdomen holding me in place, Ashley sat on my chest planting both her feet on my face."Let's see how bad they really are." Her socked foot smelled bad, but her unsocked foot was twice as bad. Every breath brought her foul smelling foot aroma into my nostrils. I tried to thrash away from her feet, but she kept them planted firmly on my face. I really began to try and vocalize my displeasure with the situation when Ashley removed her other sock, bringing both her feet to the same foul level but to no avail.

As Ashley tortured me with her disgustingly stinky feet, Sarah asked her “Hey, where’s your other sock?” “Oh, I may have stuffed that into his mouth.” Ashley replied in a modest way. “Oh my God that’s so gross!” Sarah laughed. I did not find the situation funny. My struggling was causing me to breath more and take deeper breaths, getting more and more lungfuls of Ashley’s gross foot odour. I could feel her foot sweat rubbing off onto my face. Ashley then shifted, moving her feet off my face, and giving me a brief moment of rest from the assault on my nose. She told Sarah to get off me before she pulled me into a sitting position. Ashley then wrapped her legs around my torso to held me in place and flipped her discarded sock inside out, then pressed the toe over my nose. I bucked and mmmphed into my thick gag, causing both of the girls to laugh at my misfortune.

Her sock smelled so awful, I had no trouble doubting that she’d worn them after the gym last night, but they were so horrendous I had to wonder if they had been worn even longer than that. Her grip held fast and I couldn’t at least wriggle free for a brief chance to breathe fresh air. After a few more minutes of this torture Ashley released me from her grip, keeping me propped up against the couch in the sitting position. “Sarah I’m gonna go grab something from my room, why don’t you keep Jason here entertained.” “With pleasure!” Sarah replied. As Ashley left the room Sarah stuck both her fuzzy socked feet in my face. I tried shaking my head back and forth but it was no use. Sarah’s feet smelled just as bad as Ashley’s even when they were still encased in her socks!

I groaned into my gag. I tried desperately pleading with Sarah with my eyes, but she just moved her feet up my face, covering my eyes with her toes and burying my poor nose between her arches. I was growing frustrated. I was desperate for any chance I could get to breathe fresh air again. Sarah was driving my frustration up as well, commenting about how adorable I looked squirming in my cocoon. “It must feel so nice having my fuzzy socks on your face.” She commented. I sent a slew of swear words at her, manifesting in several angry mmmph’s, which caused her to break out in laughter at my unintelligible response.

Ashley returned to the room, holding something behind her back. Sarah got off me, allowing me my first few breaths of fresh air in what felt like an eternity. “I know that look.” Sarah said noticing Ashley’s smirk. “What are you up to?” Ashley gave a big smile before pulling her hands out from behind her and giving a proud “Taa daa!” In her hand was a folded mound of cloth. But she held out her hand and allowed the mound to unroll, and I realized it was a hockey sock. When the sock unrolled, it blew some air in my direction, and I caught a whiff of a very sour odour. I did not like where this was going at all.

“Interesting, what are you going to do with that?” Sarah asked. Ashley waved Sarah over to her and whispered something in her ear. Sarah had a shocked look at first, but it changed into a devious grin. They both looked at me, and Ashley said “Let’s do it.” They advanced on my helplessly bound form. My muffled protests were ignored, and tried to desperately roll away. Sarah got to me before I got far, and propped me back up. Ashley had rolled the opening of the hockey sock up, like you would if you were putting a long sock on your foot, and was approaching me. I had a good idea of what Ashley was going to be putting that sock on, and I didn’t like it. “Now hold still.” Ashley said as she suddenly advanced forward, forcing the sock over my head, down past my eyes, and finally down to my neck, encasing my entire face. I screamed into my gag. The hockey sock was so incredibly foul, it felt as if the inside of my nose was burning from the smell. The sock further muffled my voice, and slightly dampened outside noise.

I could just make out the sound of duct tape coming off the roll. I felt it being wrapped around my mouth, then my eyes taking away my sight. I was now trapped, completely immobilized in smelly darkness, utterly humiliated by my assailants. Ashley then said “Yeah that sock is definitely due for a wash, I don’t remember the last time I washed them. If it’s any help the season started a month ago.” I moaned into my gag in defeat. Sarah suggested they go to the mall for a while and leave me to suffer, to which Ashley agreed. They patted me on the head and I heard the front door shut and I was left alone to simmer., forced to take long deep breaths through the disgusting smelly sock. I tried to rub the sock off on the couch, but the duct tape held strong and I accepted my fate. I only half heartedly attempted to break free of my cocoon, but it was hopeless. I lay on the floor of Ashley’s living room, waiting for my captors to return.

To Be Continued...
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Loved the second part!
guardian741
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by guardian741 »

Fantastic work, really!
Quickly becoming one of my favorites!

Keep it up!
sockgaggedsissy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sockgaggedsissy »

Holy shit this story is amazing. Love all the fuzzy socks!
Deleted User 1255

Post by Deleted User 1255 »

Chapter Three: Earning Freedom?

I waited for what felt like an eternity. Every breath was torture. My nose had not gotten used to the smell of the foul hockey sock. If anything, the odour had somehow gotten worse. Betrayed by my own mind, I imagine. In my helpless, isolated state I had lost any sense of time or even space for that matter. Ashley’s wadded up fuzzy sock had similarly not lost any of its potency. The thick sock continued its assault on my taste buds in tandem with the hockey sock attacking my nose with its disgusting stench. I nearly jumped out of my skin (and probably would have, if not for the endless layers of plastic wrap and duct tape that encased me) when I heard Ashley’s front door open along with the laughter of my two assailants.

Their voices got louder as they came into the living room, and I prayed they would release me soon. “So how’s our little sock sniffer feeling now?” Ashley condescendingly asked me. I let out a solitary mmmph in reply, causing more laughter from the two girls. A wave of relief washed over me as I could feel one of them start to pick at the duct tape around my eyes. Soon enough the tape was being peeled away, and I could somewhat see again. Sarah removed the bands around my mouth and finally, the hockey sock was pulled off my head. I greedily sucked in my first breaths of fresh air in just over two hours. I looked up at the clock on Ashley’s living room wall. Just a little past 4 in the afternoon. I had been bound since about 11 am. I could barely believe it. I didn’t notice at first that Ashley and Sarah were taunting me, until Ashley lightly slapped my cheek, snapping me back to reality.

I mmmphed into my thick gag angrily. “Shut up, I crammed my sweaty sock in your mouth for a reason.” Ashley said with a smug smile. I glared at her, as best I could in response. If looks could free you from duct tape mummification, I would’ve been free right there. Ashley took my glare as a challenge. Without taking her eyes off me she said aloud “That trip to the mall was nice, eh Sarah?” “It was so much fun! It was a lot of walking though, we never really stopped.” Sarah replied. Still looking at me Ashley nodded while saying “Yeah, I can smell your feet from here.” Given how the evening had been consistently trending down for me, I didn’t like where this conversation was going. “Ummm excuse me?” Sarah asked smiling “You wanna talk about feet, I could smell yours from inside your UGG boots while we were still walking around the mall!”

Ashley turned to Sarah, laughing. “Alright, let’s test that right now!” Ashley half yelled as she headed back to the entrance closet. She returned holding her pair of short tan coloured UGG boots. Sarah started backing off when Ashley returned. “Ohhh no, you’re not making me smell those.” Sarah said, still backing away. Even I could kinda smell them from where I was propped against the couch. I did not approve of the scent emanating from those boots. However, Ashley began to slip her bare feet into the UGGs while saying “I’m just gonna get them warmed up again.” Then Ashley pointed at me, while explaining to Sarah “You make him smell your socks for 5 minutes, then I’ll give him a whiff of these bad boys.” She gestured to her UGGs as she said this. I hate when my instincts are correct. Ashley concluded by saying “Then we just have to let our little captive decide whose feet smell the worst.” Sarah, with the knowledge that she wouldn't be on the receiving end of any foot smelling, stepped forward. I barely made any attempt to move away. I knew the struggle would be hopeless so I resigned to my fate. Sarah knelt down and peeled off one of her fuzzy socks. She flipped it inside out and approached me with an evil grin spreading across her face.

Sarah straddled me as she approached, preventing my already minuscule movements from even being noticeable. My nose was picking up the faint, rancid scent of fresh sweat from her sock and I began to breathe a little faster. Sarah loomed over me, inside out sock in hand and said “That’s it, now take a nice deep breath.” With that she pressed the toe of her sock over my nose. I went berserk! I shook my head immediately to try and get away from the smell. Sarah had all the advantage over me in this position and just pinned my head down with one hand. My eyes went wide with fear, as I was now completely immobile. Sarah once again pressed the sweaty toe of her sock over my nose. I screamed into my gag, but all that came out was a pathetic low moan. Sarah had the entire toe of her sock over my nose and she cupped her free hand over it, holding it in place. She held it so close that at times when I inhaled, part of the disgusting sweaty sock found its way into my nostrils! It smelled absolutely rancid, and I could feel Sarah’s foot sweat rubbing onto my face from the sock. I continued to desperately plead with Sarah to stop, but all that came out was unintelligible grunts.

5 minutes seemed to drag on for a few more hours. Finally Ashley calmly looked up at the clock and said “Ok Sarah, my turn.” Sarah gradually rose to her feet, making sure to keep her disgusting sock pressed over my nose until she finally stood up straight. Amber stood over top of me, one UGG boot on either side of my head. I believed what Sarah had said about the mall. I could smell Amber’s foul foot stench seeping out of the short boots. She slowly, methodically kicked them off making sure to place them right beside my head. Good Lord they smelled terrible. I was whimpering at this point, any semblance of pride had left me. Amber then lowered herself down to straddle my cocooned body. She picked up one of her boots, and slowly lowered it over my face. It was putrid! I scrunched my nose up so hard it nearly felt like it would recede into my skull. Ashley’s UGG smelled so bad that I wished my nose would find a way to just shut down. She finally pressed the opening over my nose, covering up my face. The inside was still warm, still damp with her nasty foot sweat. The aroma I was forced to breath in was by far the worst thing that I had ever smelled, or likely will ever smell.

My own hot breath was causing condensation on my face inside her boot, and I couldn’t help but think that some of her sweat was now clinging to my face. It was an idea that didn’t improve my thoughts on the situation to say the least. After about three minutes of inhaling Ashley’s UGG stench she pulled it away from my face. “I hope they smelled good Jason, my feet go into these after every hockey game, and gym workout. They’re just so comfy!” I attempted to say that I was certain gas attacks were illegal under the Geneva Convention or something, but thanks to Ashley’s ridiculously thick sock still stuffed in my mouth, garbled nonsense is all the sound that came from me. Ashley just shot me a cocky smile. “Cute. Oh looks like I’ve still got a minute. And I need to make sure that you’ve been given a fair sample of my feet.” With that Ashley lifted her foot up, and placed my nose right between her big toe and second toe. I legitimately shivered when I drew my first breath from this spot. Her foot absolutely reeked of sweat. When I made any move to escape Ashley pinched my nose shut with her toes. After a few moments she would release them, forcing me to greedily suck in air and get lung fulls of her foot stench.

Ashley’s final minute came to an end with her saying “Wow Jason you sure seem to like smelling my feet, they can’t be that bad!” Sarah got up from the couch as Ashley went to put her UGGs away. When she returned they both stood in front of me, Ashley with her hands on her hips, Sarah with her arms crossed. “So Jason, who’s got the stinkiest feet?” Sarah asked, smirking. Initially I rolled my eyes. My pride may have left, but I at least had the dignity to not acknowledge which of these two devious girls’ feet were the more effective torture weapon. But then Ashley piped up. “Sarah, I don’t think he’s made up his mind. I think he needs five more minutes with each of our feet.” Ashley shot me an evil look as she said this, and I quickly shook my head no. “Ok then Jason, decide. One grunt for me, two for Sarah.” I sighed, and let out one, solitary mmmph. Ashley pretended to jump for joy, and made mock cheers. Sarah laughed then looked me dead in the eye with an expression that I can only describe as evil. “I guess I’ll just have to work harder next time.” I looked away from her icy stare. It was about 4:30 pm at this point. Ashley noticed too and said “Well, I think it’s time for some food.” I perked up. They had to feed me, to feed me they had to ungag me! Then I could talk, I could convince them to let me go! Freedom was in sight. Soon enough I could put this all behind me. Or, so I thought.

To Be Continued...
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

Gotta say this is one of my favourite stories on this site, seriously it is amazing. :D
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Loving this story so much!
Deleted User 1255

Chapter Four: Dinner Time

Before the girls started unwrapping me, Ashley reached into her pocket and pulled out her phone. I grunted at her angrily through my gag as she raised the phone up to me, snapping several photos of my helpless form. She turned the phone to show me, and I could feel my face begin to flush red with embarrassment at the sight of my mummified body. Both girls laughed as they took notice of my quickly reddening face. After they’d had their laugh at my expense Ashley said, “Alright Sarah, let’s get him unwrapped.” Ashley began unwinding the tape from my feet, while Sarah started at my shoulders. They worked slowly during the unwrapping and intentionally left my gag alone until the very end of the task. This frustrated me, but I elected to keep quiet as a show of good behaviour in an attempt to better my bargaining position when I was free. Before my hands were freed, and while I was still stuck chewing on Ashley’s sock, both girls stopped.

Ashley stood in front of me and issued a stern warning, “ When you are free you will not run away or attempt to escape, you will remain quiet and do exactly as either Sarah or myself tell you to do. If you disobey us, these pictures will be sent to every single follower I have on every form of social media that I own. Understand?” I nodded my head to confirm I was not going to be causing any trouble after a threat like that. Finally they removed the last of the tape off my hands, then cut through the remaining saran wrap that encircled my body. Only then, at long last was the tape painfully removed from my face, and Ashley’s disgusting sock pulled from my mouth. Sarah handed me a bottle of water which I drank quickly and gratefully. Ashley then led me to the washroom. She stopped me before I could enter the washroom and held out her hand. “Phone.” She demanded. I gave her a confused look, to which she replied, “I’m not gonna let you text somebody for help, give me your phone!”

I reluctantly took my phone out of my pocket and handed it to her, which led her to step aside and allow me entrance to the washroom. “You’ve got 5 minutes in there!” Ashley called through the door. I finished my business quickly and exited the washroom. “Can I have my phone back?” I asked. “Nah, I think I’ll hang on to it for the evening.” Ashley replied. “What? Ashley that’s ridiculous, give me my phone back!” I angrily half shouted. “Oh making demands now are we? Have you forgotten about a certain set of photos?” Ashley grinned while she said this. She had me beaten. I hung my head, mumbling that she could keep the phone. “Good. Now hands behind your back, we’re going back downstairs.” Ashley instructed me. I did as I was told, and she grabbed my wrists and held them as we returned to the living room where Sarah was waiting.

Ashley led me through the living room and into her dining room. “C’mon Sarah we gotta get Jason set up for dinner, bring the duct tape.” Ashley called as she sat me down in one of the dining room chairs. Ashley placed my arms on the arms of the chair as Sarah entered the room holding the roll of duct tape. Ashley grabbed it from her, pulling off the start of the roll and winding it around my wrists a few times, securing them to the individual arms of the sturdy chair. I offered a little resistance once she finished but I couldn’t pick at my bindings as my wrists were taped palms down and Ashley had wrapped my wrists very tightly. Ashley then pulled my phone out again, and asked me for my password. I didn’t even answer her, just gave her a look that said “You can’t be serious.” “Fine.” Ashley said. She grabbed my phone then took hold of my hand, forcing my thumb onto the home button. I’d forgotten about the thumbprint unlock feature, and so offered no resistance by the sudden attack until it was too late.

With my phone now unlocked and in her grasp Ashley stated “I remember your parents being absurdly strict about you staying out for extended periods of time, so we’re just going to have to clear up that loose end.” She was typing as she spoke before handing the phone to Sarah, asking her to read her message out loud. Sarah read “Hey, just letting you know that we’re going out drinking later so I’m just gonna stay over at Ashley’s tonight.” My heart sank. While Ashley was right about my parents being strict when I was younger, they had grown increasingly lenient as I had grown up. If they had sent the message to my mother, it was a guaranteed yes to that message. Sure enough, within a few minutes my mother replied with the affirmative confirming my assumption. “Looks like you’re gonna be our prisoner for a little while longer.” Sarah happily said, ruffling my hair as she did so.

I pulled away from her, saying “C’mon you guys can’t actually keep me here overnight.” “Oh but we are Jason, it’s time you come to terms with that.” Sarah replied, making a pouty face. I rolled my eyes and shook my head. I was increasingly getting fed up with my situation. Ashley took notice of this and decided enough was enough. “Alright Jason, ever since we let you out of that mummification you’ve been giving both of us a lot of attitude. So obviously you don’t actually like being free and the only way to make you happy is to keep you tied up and gagged as much as possible.” I looked at her like she had an elephants trunk before I snapped at her, “Ashley every word out of your mouth makes literally no sense and that is something that hasn’t changed since we were in grade school!”

An awkward silence fell over the room. Ashley had been left speechless, and Sarah looked shocked at my sudden outburst. But then a devious smile emerged on Ashley’s face, and my own anger was replaced with concern for myself. Ashley calmly turned to Sarah and said “Well now that that’s out of the way, let’s get some food. Pizza sound good?” “Oh yeah.” Sarah replied, “Are you ok though?” she asked. Sarah seemed just as concerned for Ashley I was for myself at that point. “Of course I’m ok, let’s just go into the living room for a sec.” Ashley replied, and with that they left the room. I could hear Ashley order the pizza, and then the two girls began watching tv, leaving me alone in the dining room. I decided that given my outburst, it would be best to not call out for either one of them to come back. I waited in the dining room, alone with my thoughts. I worried at what torments Ashley and Sarah were concocting out in the living room.

I remained silent when I heard the doorbell ring about 30 minutes later, signalling the pizza had arrived. Ashley and Sarah then returned to the dining room, setting the pizza down on the table. They both sat down and began to eat and talk, forcing me to sit and watch. I continued to maintain my silence, expecting that the next time I would open my mouth would be the end of me. By the time they finished eating, the pizza was lukewarm at best. Ashley turned to me and in a mocking tone asked me if I was ready to eat. “Yeah I am, cut me loose thanks.” I snarkily replied. Ashley simply looked at Sarah and smirked before saying “Ok Sarah, the big baby wants to eat.” I could tell from that response that it was unlikely they were gonna let me feed myself. I did not like the idea of being fed, and began to struggle against my limited bonds. Ashley continued to taunt me saying “Awww look, he’s so excited to be fed by us.” Sarah got up and walked behind me, grabbing my head and holding it steady, while Ashley brought a slice of pizza up to my mouth.

I was humiliated as I allowed Ashley to gradually feed me the pizza. The entire time she acted like I was a baby. I could do nothing to stop her and so, resigned to my fate. I breathed an audible sigh of relief when it was finally over. When I was finished eating Ashley washed off my face, which continued to add on to my growing humiliation. Ashley then patted my face saying “Ok Jason, you just sit tight. Sarah and I are going to get everything set up for you to sleep over tonight. You stay here and be a good boy.” I stared down at the floor, just wanting her to leave at this point so I could be alone and try to salvage my dignity. Ashley and Sarah left the dining room, and I could hear them starting to go up stairs and down into the basement. Each time they returned to the living room before I would hear their footsteps return to the two opposite floors of the house. After about half an hour, Ashley returned to me and cut the tape that was restraining me wrists. “You’re gonna regret what you said to me.” she whispered in my ear as she once again brought my hands behind my back. Ashley led me back to the living room and my jaw practically hit the floor. “You’re gonna have a very warm and cozy sleep tonight!” Ashley beamed.

To Be Continued...
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Another great part!
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Can’t wait to see what happens to Jason next!!!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]ColonelShuffle[/mention] Can't wait to see what the girls have in store for you, lil' bro ;)
Wonder if sleeping bags will be involved in this one 8-)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Deleted User 1255

Chapter 5: The Long Night

I stood in shocked silence at the sight in front of me. Laid out across the living room floor was a giant blue king sized faux mink blanket. Lying on top of that was another blanket, this one being a maroon plush queen size blanket, slightly smaller and more thin than the faux mink but just as warm once you got wrapped up in it. The two girls had spread out various articles of clothing on top of the two blankets. The first thing I laid eyes on was a red and black plaid plush onesie. Lying next to that was a pair of black plush pyjama pants with white polka dots on them, followed by a hot pink North Face fleece jacket. All the items had been assembled in an assembly line type fashion. As I continued down the line of clothing there sat three pairs of socks. One pair were thick grey wool socks, next to those were a pair of pink and white striped fuzzy socks, and the final pair were a set of red and white slipper socks, wool on the outside, with sherpa lining on the inside. The last article of clothing was a pair of sheepskin lined mittens.

I turned my head to Ashley who was still holding my wrists and said “This can’t all be for me.” “You’re right, Jason this isn’t all for you.” Ashley replied with a slightly reassuring tone. As if on cue Sarah returned to the living room, and I was stunned back into silence by what she was carrying. In Sarah’s arms was a monstrous black, down filled mummy sleeping bag. It looked like Sarah had gone and killed the worlds largest caterpillar. The bag looked like it was ready to burst and flood the room with its down contents. Sarah threw the bag down onto the couch, with it making an audible ‘whump’ sound as it landed. “Now this is all for you!” Ashley gleefully declared. Ashley released my arms and sauntered around to the front of me. I was still so taken aback by the initial spread and giant mummy bag that my arms simply fell back to my sides. “Ok Jason this is how this is gonna play out.” Ashley stood in front of me with her hands on her hips. “You are going to take that onesie, and you will go into the washroom, strip down to your underwear and put it on. Then you will return to this room.” I began to move to pick up the onesie, almost hypnotized at this point by the fat sleeping bag now lying on the couch.

As I picked up the onesie Ashley added “Oh and if you try any funny business, those pictures will be up everywhere within 5 minutes. And as an added incentive, I’m not issuing this warning again. You do as either Sarah or myself say, when we say it. Any attitude or defiance will result in those humiliating pictures of you to be posted. Am I clear?” I nodded my head and made my way to the washroom. I quickly changed into the onesie as I figured taking too long would be seen as defiance. I emerged from the washroom, already feeling hot as the super soft plush material rubbed against my mostly bare skin. When I returned to the living room, Ashley got up to meet me. “Welcome back, let’s get you set up for your sleepover.” Ashley handed me the pair of thick wool socks, instructing me to put them on, tucking the pant legs of the onesie into them while I did. When I finished that part of my dressing, Ashley unfolded the slipper socks and held one open in front of me. “Close your hand into a fist then put it in the sock.” She instructed. I complied, and Ashley slid the sock over my hand, making sure to tuck the sleeves of the onesie into the sock. She repeated the process with my other hand and when she was finished I found that the inner sherpa lining of the socks was so thick that I couldn’t reopen my enclosed hands.

At this point Sarah chimed in. “Getting warm yet Jason?” she asked me. “Yeah actually, can we turn the heat down?” I responded, minding very carefully to not allow any sarcasm to creep into my tone. Surprisingly Sarah responded positively and moved over to the thermostat and turned the heat way down. Immediately the A/C hummed to life, and I began to feel slightly cooler. Ashley then took me by the hand, or at this point stub, and led me just off to the side of the blanket and began helping me into the rest of the clothing. First were the black and white plush pyjama pants, which Ashley helped me step into before tightly knotting the waist string. Next she grabbed the North Face fleece, which she pulled over my head and pulled up the half zip. Ashley then grabbed the final two items, first the pink and white fuzzy socks, which she pulled over my already wool socked feet, before tucking the pant legs of the pyjamas into the fuzzy socks. Finally she took the sheepskin mittens and pulled them over my already useless stub hands, and of course tucking the sleeves of the North Face fleece into the mittens.

I was now practically dressed for a blizzard. The constant sleeve and pant leg tucking ensured that no heat would be escaping and I couldn’t even free myself, my hands trapped under two thick layers of sheepskin and sherpa. But the girls were not finished yet. “Ok Sarah, help me make our guest comfy and warm for the evening.” Ashley said. She then looked me in the eye, and simply muttered the word “Cooperate.” The two girls then carefully laid me down onto the maroon plush blanket. I was positioned on an angle, so that I was lying perpendicular to the edges of the blanket. I laid on my back with my arms at my sides and the girls began wrapping me up. They started by folding the corner closest to my feet up over them, followed by pulling the side of the blanket to my right across my body, tucking it in under my legs and side. They then rolled me over until I was swaddled within the blanket. To the surprise of myself, swaddling was just as effective on me as it is an an infant child. The wrapping was tight, and the only loose edges were pinned underneath my cocooned form. However neither Ashley or Sarah seemed to think that I was secure enough like this.

Ashley left the room, telling Sarah to prevent me from wriggling away. Sarah straddled my chest but faced away from me so she could keep her sweaty socks near my face. Given my current position I was helpless to resist. Ashley returned to the room carrying a box that was filled to overflowing with scarves. She dumped the scarves on the floor and Sarah and Ashley set to work. Ashley took two scarves and tied them at my ankles and across my shins, while Sarah took two more scarves and tied them around my shoulders, and around my chest. The two girls then picked me up and positioned me at one end of the huge faux mink blanket. They proceeded to roll me up in this tremendously thick blanket like a burrito. Sarah and Ashley then took more of the scarves, tying them around my elbows, wrists, thighs and knees. If I was given a year to escape from this I knew I wouldn’t be able to. The thick blanket mummification paired with isolated scarf ties, and my useless mitten and sock encased hands meant that I could only wiggle helplessly.

Ashley then focused her attention to the enormous mummy sleeping bag. I caught her gaze and began shaking my head. “Ashley please no, I’m already so warm I can’t get out of this.” I begged her. But she just ignored my pleas setting the massive bag down on the ground and beginning to slowly unzip it. Sarah however felt I needed to be quieted down. “Hey Ashley, I’m gonna go get something to shut our prisoner up.” she said as she got up. “Sure thing Sarah.” Ashley replied. A few moments later Sarah returned, holding a clump of fabric in one hand and a roll of vet wrap in the other. Sarah approached me and unfolded the wad of fabric, setting it down on my chest. I began to struggle, causing Ashley to take notice. “Oh my God are those my panties!?” She asked, half laughing while she did. “Yeah, and umm they aren’t exactly clean.” Sarah replied a small smile forming. “That’s so gross, let him have it.” Ashley said smiling and shaking her head. I too began to shake my head, but I was nowhere near as happy as Ashley. Ignoring my struggles, Sarah simply pinched my nose shut. Within a few moments I opened my mouth to breath and in went Ashley’s dirty panties. Sarah stuffed them deep into my mouth, before sealing them in with 5 turns of the vet wrap around my mouth, 2 layers cleaved, the other three over the mouth. After the five turns Sarah cut the roll before adding three more rolls from under my chin and around the top of my head, clenching my jaw around the disgusting wad of panties.

The panties tasted extremely used and I immediately began angrily mmmphing into my gag. It was no use however, and now came the final part of my entrapment. Ashley held the thick down mummy bag open while Sarah rolled my helpless mmmphing form into it. I was shocked at how thick the sleeping bag was, as even through my own thick blanket mummification it felt like i was lying on a mattress inside the bag. Once I was rolled inside Ashley began zipping me up, all while I quietly protested through my used panty gag. When Ashley had pulled the zipper all the way up I was hopelessly trapped. The thick black mummy bag was enough on its own to keep me from moving around too much, so you can imagine how my heart sank when I saw Ashley reveal a set of ratchet straps. The two girls placed the heavy duty straps around my ankles, knees, wrists, elbows and shoulders, pulling each strap as tight as possible before they moved on to the next. I was so thickly entrapped at this point I couldn’t even kick my legs up or sit up in general. Even in the now cool room I was sweating a small amount. I grunted into my gag as Ashley and Sarah appeared over top of me. “You’re all set for bed now Jason!” Ashley said smiling down at me. “Have a good sleep, hope you don’t get too hot in there.” Sarah deviously grinned and with that she pulled the drawstring of the mummy bags hood closed, blindfolding me and leaving just enough of a hole for fresh air to enter my down prison. I didn’t even hear the two girls leave through the thick hood of the bag. I struggled slightly for a few minutes after I felt they had left the room, but there was no chance I would be escaping my thick mummification prison. I sighed and tried to ignore the taste of my gag as I settled in for a long night.

To Be Continued...
Plueschbabycd
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Plueschbabycd »

Nice story. I wished someone would put in wrapp for this sleepover.
puffalover
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by puffalover »

Hey [mention]ColonelShuffle[/mention]! Great story so far! Love all the details you pack in without the story dragging.

I especially enjoy all the smelly socks and used panty gags along with the duct tape mummification. Poor Jason lol! That massive sleeping bag cocoon has to be more than unbearable though I still wish I was in his place. :)

Can’t wait to see what else Ashley and Sarah have in store for him.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

I've gotta agree with [mention]puffalover[/mention].
The addition of that mammoth mummy sleeping bag really does it for me.
Sounds like you're in for a really warm night in there, mummy-boi ;)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

DallasNotAustin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DallasNotAustin »

Fantastic story boss! I really like the direction you’ve taken with it and can’t wait to see what comes next.
Your local catboy maid & sock enthusiast.

If you're reading this, you can do me a huge favor and have a great day!
Scottstud94
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Scottstud94 »

Awesome!!
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Still going great
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Hope for more soon!
Deleted User 1255

Chapter 6: Unraveling a Mystery

I don’t know how or when I fell asleep, perhaps it was a result of exhaustion from fighting against inescapable bonds all day, but my eyes did eventually close and I drifted into a deep slumber. That is until I was shaken awake. “Good morning sleepyhead.” I groggily woke up, and couldn’t quite decipher which of my captors was outside my thick cocoon of a prison. I stirred slightly, a movement barely noticeable given my position. I could just barely make out my mystery assailant say “Good, this would’ve been wasted if you were asleep.” All of a sudden my nose picked up on a foul odour. In my groggy state I was aware something smelled bad, but wasn’t quite putting two and two together just yet. “Mmm smells good right Jason? I was expecting more of a struggle, didn’t realize you loved the smell of my freshly worn running shoes so much.” At first it still didn’t quite hit me but then my brain finally processed the words. I shouted into my gag, but through the used panties packing my mouth, layers of tape, and thick down sleeping bag it came out as a muffled “mmmmm.” “Ah there’s the reaction I was expecting.” I attempted to squirm free as I realized that whichever girl was doing this was pressing their running shoe over my small opening for fresh air. The foul air I was breathing in was still warm, meaning whoever it was had just come back from an early morning run.

“Seriously Jason stop struggling, you aren’t going anywhere trussed up like that. And keep it down, Ashley isn’t up yet and I want to enjoy this.” So it was Sarah. This information didn’t provide any relief, it more just gave me the definitive identity of the person I should be most frustrated with when I was finally released. I continued to grunt into my gag. Which if anything prompted Sarah to press her shoe further over my nose. My nose was now touching the sole of her running shoe, Sarah’s fresh foot sweat began to seep out of the material of the sole and clung to my nose. I groaned with disgust, and Sarah asked “So do they smell more than Ashley’s now?” I quickly grunted the affirmative, and tried nodding my head but that just succeeded in rubbing my nose around the sole of Sarah’s disgusting shoe. Sarah laughed and said “Don’t you forget it.” Then I heard her stand up and leave, but not before cinching the opening of my sleeping bag prison shut around the ankle of her shoe, ensuring that until I was free, I had no choice but to take in deep breaths of her nasty foot odour.

Trapped inside my inescapable cocoon, I was completely isolated from the outside world. As a result I had no idea how much time had passed since Sarah had left, but since I was stuck smelling her disgusting shoe it felt like an eternity. After a while I started to get used to the smell, which made me think my nose had just decided to shut down. If there was more torture like this in store for me, I would not mind being rendered smell deaf. Finally after God knows how long, I felt the drawstrings being loosened on the mummy bags hood and Sarah’s shoe was removed. It took a moment for my eyes to adjust to the light after being kept literally in the dark for what had been a very long night. When my eyes finally adjusted I was faced with Ashley standing over top of me. She had changed into a black tank top, with neon pink athletic shorts. Sarah stood off to the side, wearing a similar outfit except her shorts were black with white trim. “Ready for day two of your punishment?” She asked. I mmmphed into my gag and rolled my eyes. “Good!” Ashley clapped her hands together once gleefully. “Ok Sarah lets get our little prisoner out of his comfy wrappings.”

It must have taken 20 minutes to eventually free me from my massive prison of a cocoon, and by the end both of my female captors were slightly out of breath. Naturally my gag was left for last, and slowly taken off by Ashley. “Alright Jason, let’s get you set for the first part of the day.” Ashley said, grabbing me by the arm and leading me back to the dining room. “Sarah, could you please pick this up? I’m gonna interrogate our captive and see if he’ll admit to his wrong doing.” Sarah obliged and began picking up the various fuzzy blankets and clothing from the living room while Ashley sat me down in one of the dining room chairs. My heart sank as I noticed at least 10 rolls of duct tape, vet wrap, plastic wrap, and electrical tape on the table. Ashley rested my arms on the arms of the chair, and instructed me to put my legs right up against the legs of the table. “You can get out of this right now if you just come clean y’know.” Ashley said, looking at me out of the corner of her eye. “Ashley, I’m serious, I don’t know what you’re talking about. I think somebody is spreading a rumour just to start drama. I would never go behind your back and say anything bad about you.” I tried to reason with her, taking advantage of my first opportunity at un-gagged speaking in quite some time. “Right, and that little outburst yesterday really supports that argument Jason.” Ashley said. Her tone was icy. I legitimately had no idea what she even thought I had said as she had yet to tell me, but whatever it was it had seemed to really hurt her. As much as I was mad about this whole kidnapping, I felt that I needed to get to the bottom of this rumour business.

Ashley however, wasn’t about to let me do any detective work. Without a word she grabbed my right hand and a roll of electrical tape. Folding my hand into a fist she began to thoroughly encase my hand in electrical tape. Soon enough it was a seamless, immovable, black rubber fist. She repeated the process on my left hand, as I began to pry for information. “Who did you hear the rumour from?” I asked. “Sarah, obviously. You should’ve been more careful with what you were saying at Eric’s party.” Ashley replied. Ok so now I had a date. Eric had thrown that party a few weeks ago, so even if I hadn’t been drinking at it, I would’ve had a hard time remembering every little detail. Ashley continued my bonds by wrapping a generous amount of plastic wrap around my right forearm to the arm of the dining room chair. She did the same to my left forearm, before grabbing a roll of duct tape and meticulously wrapping that over the plastic wrap. She ensured each pass of the tape covered between half and one-third of the previous strip. Ashley then continued on to my chest, repeating the plastic wrap/duct tape combo, and unfortunately for me, continuing to be as thorough as possible. By the time she finished on my upper body I had been thoroughly secured from wrist to elbow, and from just below my biceps to just under my shoulders and across my chest in a double layer of plastic wrap and duct tape, plus the electrical tape immobilization of my hands.

As Ashley moved down to my lower body, Sarah entered the room. “Need any help?” She asked. “Yeah thanks, here.” Ashley replied handing Sarah a roll of plastic wrap and duct tape. “Wrap from his ankle up to just below his knee with the plastic wrap, then follow it up with a layer of duct tape.” Ashley instructed. Ashley set to work on securing my left leg to the leg of the chair and Sarah did the same for my right leg. While they worked on immobilizing me again, I took what time I had to prod for more answers. “So Sarah, do you know exactly what it is people are saying I said about Ashley.” I asked. Without looking up from her task Sarah replied “Jason you know what you did, stop trying to wiggle your way out of it. You’ll have as much success as you had escaping from that sleeping bag last night.” This caused both girls to laugh at my misfortune. Soon enough they both finished off taping my legs to the legs of the chair and Ashley moved on to my waist. As she wrapped layer upon layer of plastic wrap over my lap and under the chair to hold me in place, I found myself thinking back to Eric’s party. While there was a lot that I didn’t remember, I was pretty good at remembering people who were there. As I went over the list of people who were there in my mind there was one name who never came up: Sarah

I knew for a fact that Sarah had not been at that party. So she either heard the rumour from someone at the party, or had made it up herself. As Ashley moved on to winding duct tape around the plastic wrap holding me to the chair, I decided on making one last comment before I would likely be gagged. “Yo Sarah, you can’t lie it was crazy when that random dude showed up and immediately broke one of Eric’s lamps.” “Yeah Jason it was, and you know acting all friendly isn’t gonna get you any mercy right?” Sarah replied. I smiled and said “Can’t fault me for trying.” “Alright Sarah, would you like to do the honours of the gag today?” Ashley asked. “I thought you’d never ask!” Sarah replied half excitedly. Sarah reached into her shorts pocket and pulled out a mound of fabric, she unballed it, and I frowned to see it was a pair of panties. “Yesterday’s pair?” I exasperatedly asked. “And I slept in them.” Sarah replied happily. I just nodded as Sarah approached me with them. “Open up.” She said and I complied. Vet wrap was then thoroughly wrapped around my head to keep her sickeningly used panties in my mouth. “One last thing.” Sarah said as she left the room. I looked up at Ashley who just smiled and said “Like she said, no mercy.” She ruffled my hair as she said this. Sarah returned with a running shoe and two white ankle socks, each with a slight yellow tinge. “Mmmph.” I grunted at her. “From my run this morning.” Sarah replied. She then stuffed the socks into the shoe and quickly wrapped that over my nose, pressing my nose into the disgusting foul smelling mound. More vet wrap was wrapped around my head to hold it to my face and keep my nose buried in her foot sweat.

“You have fun now, we’re gonna go watch tv for a while, don’t make too much noise in here.” Ashley said. “Try not to forget about us while we’re gone.” Sarah added as they both left the room. I mmmphed to myself, knowing that with Sarah’s panties assaulting my taste buds, and my nose once again pressed into her horrendously foul socks and shoes I would have no trouble remembering my captors while they were out of the room. However, if I could, I would’ve smiled under my gag. I knew something about the rumour now, and who likely started it. Sarah had proven that she wasn’t at the party, and this was because nobody broke anything at Eric’s that night, and if Sarah could lie like that without hesitation, why couldn’t she make up a lie like me trashing her best friend? It may have been a long shot, but it made a lot of sense at that point. Now I just needed to somehow end up alone with Ashley, and be ungagged long enough to convince her of my side of the story.

To Be Continued...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic