Martial art class (m/m)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Mandolin
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Martial art class (m/m)

Post by Mandolin »

Finally, last week I signed up for jiu jitsu class. I have been wanting to do that for some time now, both for my own health but also because maybe....you know. ;)

So, I got my suite, packed my gym bag and went to my first lesson.

Outside the wardrobe I met the instructor, we were 5 new members and he wanted to welcome us and show us around before we changed to our suites. To my surprise it was my class-mate from collage, and of course we hit it off right away. "Good to see you", he said, "always nice to see a familiar face, and also, now I know who I will use when I show you all the exercises...." My heart started pounding, hopefully it didn't show....

He took us to the room we should train in. It wasn't a large room, so we had to wait while the group practicing was finished. In one corner I saw a girl practice her throws on a boy her size. In her hand was her belt, and she used it as a weapon to help her get him to the ground. "Ok, two minutes and we quit for the day, make them count" their instructor yelled. My instructor told us to go and change, but right after he said that I heard the boy in the corner yell "No way, Lisa!" I looked at them, we all did. Lisa now sat on top of the boy, she had managed to cross his hands behind his back and now she used one end of the belt to tie his wrists together. "There", she said, "guess you lost that bet" The boy laughed and agreed. I asked my instructor if that is what we could expect from the training, tried to make it sound like a joke. "No", he answered, "but since you ask, today is about showing you the basics, but also to show you what you will have learned after a few years. And you my friend will probably end up like that at the end of the lesson. And if you think I will go easy on you just because I know you, think again...."
Last edited by Mandolin 3 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
Mandolin
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mandolin »

The other newcomers tease me a bit on the way to the wardrobe. "Well, sounds like you have quite a training ahead of you, haha" I try to laugh along, but it comes out as a nervous laugh.

Back in the training room we stand along the wall listening to our instructor. "We need to warm up or else there is a larger risk for injuries. Jog around the room for a few minutes, swing your arms and make sure your whole body is ready " The floor is a bit cold for my bare feet, the others have socks that don't slide easily on the floor. I must have overlooked that they were recommended in the invitation note.

"Good, now we are ready", our instructor yells. "I'm gonna show you a few...." His phone ring. "Excuse me, I need to take this " he says. He walks out and returns after a while. "I'm really sorry, but I have to leave. I tried to get a replacement, but they were all busy. Is it possible that you can come back tomorrow?", he asks. We all nod. "Thank you, same time tomorrow then". He looks at me. "Can you please give me a hand with the equipment before you go?" "Sure", I answer. The others leave.

"You know", he says, "back in school I really had a crush on you. You had the prettiest face I had ever seen, and your body was so fit. You really had a talent for sports." I blush and don't know what to say. "Ahm....ok....did not know that.... but of course you impressed me with your fighting skills. I really looki forward to...." Suddenly, he comes towards me, I take a step back, but he is already close to me. He grab my arm and twist it so I have to bend forward. "Hey, that hurts", I shout out. "I know, it's payback time for all the times you didn't notice me, that hurt to" "Please, don't hurt mmmmmphrght...." His hand goes over my mouth as he twist my arm behind my back with the other. My fear turns to anger, and I try to fight back. I swing my free arm and try to hit him and I kick back with one foot. He got it just the way he wanted it.

He grabs my swinging arm and hold them both tight behind my back. In a few quick moves he has tied his belt around them. He release the grip around me. I take a step away from him and turn around towards him. He smiles at me, a rather friendly smile I notice. "Ok, so now you got my hands tied, are you done now?", I ask.....
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Interesting beginning :)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Mark2
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mark2 »

I love this intro :D
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Good start, looking forward to reading more
Mandolin
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mandolin »

"No", he replied, "unless you are able to get away of course..."

He looked at me with a confident smile, knowing he had the upper hand. Surely I knew that too, he had tied my hands tight and I couldn't break free.

"I wanna humiliate you like I felt having the crush on you and you never cared about it"

"But I didn't know, I swear. If I knew and still didn't care, I can understand the revenge. You can't hold that against me. Untie me, and then we can talk it out, ok?"

"If you wanna talk you better be quick."

He took a scarf out of his pocket....I understood what that was for. I started to feel a bit more nervous. He walked towards me, in frustration I kicked him and hit his hip. He grabbed my foot in the air and lifted it so I almost lost balance.

"So, you wanna hurt me again?", he said.

I had no good answer to that question. I just did my best to hold my balance, but it was all up to him.

"No", I said, "and you don't have to hurt me either"

He lifted my foot higher until it was up at his face. I nearly fell, but managed to stay up, looking down on the floor. I could suddenly feel his breath on the sole of my foot. Impulsively I pulled my foot away from him. But his grip was firm and my foot still in his control.

"I like how you try to resist me, makes it more fun. But now my patience needs a rest", he said.

In a quick move he came in against me, still my foot in his hand. He grabbed my upper body and laid me down gently on the floor. As soon as I was down he got behind me, bent both my legs at the knees and sat behind them, making sure they could not move ....
Mandolin
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mandolin »

He wrappes the long end of the belt tying my hands around my feet and secure it with a tight knot. It all happens so fast that I don't have time to think or react much. Just kind of impressed by his skills and how he leaves me no chance as he goes along. My feet are tied as close to my hands as he is able to bind me, and just like that I'm hogtied with my hands upon the soles of my feet. When I feel he is done I wiggle as much as the belts lets me and grunt a little.

"Do that again", he says, "your bare feet get the qutest wrinkles when you struggle"

I stop struggling. And I'm glad the scarf is not yet used on me.

"You know", he says, "I'm surprised youre not more angry about this. Even though we know each other I expected more of a fight from you. Or at least more protesting. Maybe you like this....?"

I blush a little, hearing that makes me feel even more humiliated. And no way I'm gonna let him know I wanted this to happen to me at some point .To be used as a sparring partner who ends up in a hogtie. But in front of the class and released right after the tying, not alone with him in the first lesson.

"I don't like this at all", I respond, "but I've always been weak at confrontations and struggle to stand up for myself. When I felt your strength and ability to control me I froze, ok? I did not expect to be attacked and tied up by you tonight, and when you tied my hands I thought I'll let you do it and then we were done."

"So, you let me tie up your hands? As I remember it I tied your hands because there was nothing you could to to prevent it. And that pathetic kick almost invited me to grab your foot and get you off balance. You might have problems standing up for yourself, that is not how I remember you. But I still think you wanted this to happen, at least parts of it"

"You're right, I had no chance to keep you from tying my hands. But I really thought you would stop there...."

My voice came out low and a bit weak. He was more upset than I should have been in this situation. I look up on him and sees him smiling to me.

"When you saw the girl tying the boy up in the class before us you should have seen this coming, right?"

I tried to appeal to his good side, being agreeable and understanding.

"Absolutely, you're trained to complete the hogtie in this scenario so I should expect that...."

A knock on the front door interrupt us. No reaction from him, he just kneels in front of me, grabs my hair and pull my head back.

"Can I trust you don't scream or call for attention while I go to see who it is?"

"Yes, I don't want anyone to see me in this mrgkpfh"

A cloth is pushed in my mouth and the scarf is tied around my head in a cleave gag.

"There, now I can trust you ", he says as he gets up and leaves the room.
Mandolin
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mandolin »

So there I lie, in my first lesson in self defence, overpowered and tied up, unable to speak and taunted by my captor who seems to have a deep interest in my bare feet. While he is gone I think about my next move or attempt to escape. I test my ties again but they don't give at all. Maybe ask for a glass of water or toilet-break? Anything to get this gag off me.

But then I think about his next move. He is bitter on me, but at the same time seems to like me. Is he going to hurt me....? No, that seems unlikely, he could have handled me way tougher during the overpowering and tie-ups. I'm pretty much tied up as good as possible, he has not tried to undress me.....but my feet are exposed. I felt his breath on my soles earlier.... could that be it...? Hopefully just tickling, but I have a feeling he wants more....

Two voices come closer, I lay still and wait. Soon I hear them right outside the door. Hopefully only one person enters...

"Here is my most inpatience student", my captor says as he enters the room. "He didn't accept the fact that I had to go without him learning something, so I showed him what happens when you push a skilled martial art-teacher a little too far. Guess you're glad you accepted to postpone the lesson till tomorrow."

They both laughed. I recognized the other man from my class earlier.
puddy300
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by puddy300 »

Love the theme of getting tied up in martial arts class, nice story!
Mandolin
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mandolin »

"Ha", the man responded, " no way I would let you tie me up like that."

"I agree", our coach said, "but this one didn't put up much of a fight. A bit loud maybe...."

"Haha, I can see that. Well, we found my phone so now I'll leave you two alone. See you both tomorrow, right?"

He looked at me when he said it, I noded and tried to smile, as if I didn't mind my situation.

"There", my captor said when we were alone again, "what to do with you now....?"

"Mrgphregphprtmn....."

"I will remove your gag and untie you, just have to do one thing first...."

He went behind me, I rolled over to the side, but he firmly rolled me back on my stomach. I grunted as I was pretty sure what was coming. I wiggled my feet, but all that resulted in was that he tied my big toes together.

"You have the cutest feet", he said. He massaged them, took every single toe between his fingers and gave them a rub. His hands stroke my soles and pressed on my heels. He got up and sat down on my back.

"One more thing before you go....."

He leaned over and kissed my soles and toes, I couldn't help but let out a little sigh.....all the time I had tried to resist that I liked what he did to me, now I couldn't hide it anymore. Loved how he overpowered me, tied me up, gagged me, taunting me.... enjoy me. I felt perfectly safe despite my situation.

"See, told you so", he said when he heard the sigh, "luckily the night is young. And the road to a black belt is long, but I will give you private lessons to make it worth the while....."
Mandolin
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mandolin »

puddy300 wrote: 3 months ago Love the theme of getting tied up in martial arts class, nice story!
Thanks😃
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

puddy300 wrote: 3 months ago Love the theme of getting tied up in martial arts class, nice story!
Same here, really enjoy your story!
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Definitely enjoyed this
Mandolin
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mandolin »

Canuck100 wrote: 3 months ago
Same here, really enjoy your story!
Thanks, really enjoyed writing it :)
_zin_
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by _zin_ »

Great first martial arts class! Looking forward to their future classes.
Mandolin
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mandolin »

_zin_ wrote: 3 months ago Great first martial arts class! Looking forward to their future classes.
Yeah :D
Gino
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gino »

Great Story :-)
More please
Mandolin
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mandolin »

Gino wrote: 3 months ago Great Story :-)
More please
Thank you, hope to kick his ass sometime :D
Gino
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gino »

I'm there
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic