The Good Neighbor — Reader’s Vote (mm/F): Part 7

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
johopp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by johopp »

C

So there may be a way to tie up Jennifer, too. (voluntary or not)
laz
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by laz »

c but when are you going to finish " Ms. Hogan’s Tape Detention (m/F)"
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

I think I’ll have to vote for B. Then maybe both can end up bound and gagged in bathing suits or bikinis
ninterz
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ninterz »

All of them sound good.
But I think I'll go for B
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

B it is too
Switchgirl
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Switchgirl »

Loving this!

B!
Bilmik
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bilmik »

C
TapeTurtle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TapeTurtle »

Part Six:

Keith grinned at me wryly, then looked back at Jennifer. “You sure Ms. Jen? You really want to take off work for that?”

Jenn laughed into the camera. “Absolutely. You guys seem to be really helping out my friend. I want to be there to make sure she fairly compensates you. Right Anne?”

Mrs. Ellis sighed an into the duct tape on her mouth and rolled her eyes, nodding semi-reluctantly. “Perfect. It’s settled then. I guess I’ll see you three tomorrow…”

Jennifer logged off the FaceTime, leaving me and Keith and the bound Ms. Ellis alone again. “Hhhhhmmmnnph…” our gagged neighbor tried to say, displeased at the arrangement her friend had made for her.

“You heard her, Ms. Ellis!” I clapped my hands together. “Tomorrow it is, not the weekend. Look at the bright side. Your pool will be fixed a whole four days earlier now!” Ms. Ellis groaned sarcastically into her gag, laughing and nodding her head.

“Why don’t we get her untied and to bed. It’s late! Big day tomorrow!” Keith put his arm around Ms. Ellis’s shoulders, who nodded and grunted in approval at the idea of being tied. “And you can get a head start and finding the proper attire,” Keith turned his head to face Ms. Ellis, smirking just a few inches in front of her face. She responded by squinting her eyes and cursing at him into the tape. “You’re gonna want to cool with that kind of talk tomorrow.” Keith picked up our blonde prisoner in her sports bra and shorts and carried her upstairs to untie her.

— — — — — — — — — — — — —

Surprising no one, I woke up the next morning to a barrage of text messages from Keith.

“Welcome to Day 2 of Paradise, comrade. The sun is shining! The world is our oyster! Get your ass in gear and meet me at the rendezvous point in 30!”

I laughed to myself and got up, showering, eating, and heading out the door. The steady tremor in my chest substituted nicely for my morning coffee. Keith was waiting for me across the street at Ms. Ellis’s house.

“Get a move on dude! It’s already 9 o clock!”

“Shut up! It’s early! We’re not starting for another 30 minutes!” I yelled back, walking across the street.

“But our guest is already here. It’s rude to keep a lovely woman waiting, let alone two.” Sure enough, a second car was parked beside Ms. Ellis’s. “She must have gotten here around 7:30 or so. An early bird I guess.”

Keith shook my hand comically. We both turned and looked at the door. Keith shouldered the gym bag he was carrying and said softly to me: “welp. Here goes the best day ever.” We stepped inside nervously.

“Ahhh good morning boys!” Jenn called out to us as we walked into the kitchen. Both she and Ms. Ellis were standing at the counter sipping coffee. Ms. Ellis was wearing a light blue robe, with her hair in a tight bun on top of her head. Jennifer wore street clothes — a purple sweater and black jeans. Her black hair was tied into a ponytail. “Good to see you two in person.” Jenn smiled and sipped more coffee, holding the mug in two hands. Her face somehow managed to look even more angled and gorgeous even after the years without seeing her.

“Boys…good morning.” Ms. Ellis pretended to be displeased at seeing us, before laughing into her mug. “What a surprise, you’re early.”

“Better to be early than late! We don’t know how long the pool will take…” I said innocently.

“Right. Sure. The pool.” Ms. Ellis grinned and shook her head at Jennifer, who cackled lightly. “Well it’s out back. You guys can get started whenever you want to.” She pointed through the double doors to the back yard.

“Now, now, Anne. Don’t be rude. I don’t think they’re ready to start yet. In fact, I don’t think they’re allowed to start until we get something out of the way first…” Jenn raised her eye brow and winked at me.

“You’re supposed to be on my side, Jenn!” Ms. Ellis groaned, crossed her arms, and looked up at the ceiling in dismay. “Fine. For the pool.” Moving slowly, she undid her robe and threw it to the ground.

I felt my whole face go numb. Standing in the middle of the kitchen, our blonde bombshell of a neighbor stood there in front of us, wearing nothing but a skimpy maroon bikini, which, held up by just a few strategically placed strings, barely managed to hold her incredible chest inside, but still allowed it to spill out and over the fabric. Her wide hips and strong legs contrasted beautifully against the dainty little strings. “Happy? I can’t believe we’re doing this. At nine in the morning no less!!” She crossed her arms and stared crossly at all three of us.

“You three are the worst. Before we start, I have one question.”

— — — — — — — — — — — — —

You Decide! The question Ms. Ellis asks the group is:

A) “Why isn’t Jenn getting tied up too!?”

B) “Can we use the tape this time? The rope dug into my skin a little.”

C) “Can we use the rope this time? The tape sucks to peel off.”

D) “Can you go easy on me this time?”
TapeTurtle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TapeTurtle »

laz wrote: 1 week ago c but when are you going to finish " Ms. Hogan’s Tape Detention (m/F)"
I’d love to finish it. It’s hard to maintain focus on a story that long for me, personally. It’ll get done someday, but I wouldn’t be opposed to someone else taking it and finishing it the way they want to.
Flyingfoxman
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Flyingfoxman »

A) “Why isn’t Jenn getting tied up too!?”
Switchgirl
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Switchgirl »

A!!!!!!
johopp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by johopp »

A)

They have to tie up Jenny as revenge, or MMs. Ellis demonstrates on Jenny how to tie someone up proberly.
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

I think I’m going to rock the boat here just a little. As I’d choose

A and C together
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

A!
Bilmik
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bilmik »

A
TapeTurtle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TapeTurtle »

A is the winner by a landslide!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part Seven:

"I mean...it's not the most ridiculous question ever..." Keith grinned and looked back at me, then toward Jenn. "Right Ms. Jenn?"

"WRONG." Jennifer replied in bewilderment. "I'm not the one getting free home repairs! I didn't make a losing bet and then fail to escape a little tape. That was all Anne! Why would I be a part of this."

I laughed and threw up my arms. "A little tape??? You're really insulting my fine work in front of my face?" Jenn shrugged her shoulders and sarcastically rolled her eyes. "That was a masterpiece, I'll have you know."

"I think I would have done a little better..." Keith elbowed me in the ribs.

"Yeah right...in what world?" I shot back.

"Like you would have been able to escape it...I'm stronger than you are!" Ms. Ellis hissed at her best friend, receiving a blank stare back.

"You're joking. You never work on your arms and shoulders. Just those legs and that butt of yours."

"That does it!" Ms. Ellis jumped on to her best friend, pretending to get her in a headlock and wrestle. Keith and I stared in awe of the two beautiful women straining against each other right in front of us. After a moment, Keith looked at me and shot me a devlish grin.

"You know, there's really only one way to solve this. Ms. Jenn, you think you're a better escape artist than Ms. Ellis. Bennett, you think your a better...captor than me. I propose we settle this once and for all."

I couldn't believe the wit of my own best friend. I wanted to slap him on the back.

"Yes. A double escape challenge. It's the only way, academically speaking of course."

"Yeah Jenn...Afraid this butt is going to kick yours?" Ms. Ellis piled onto the effort, grinning and eyeing her friend with a well-meaning scowl. "You certainly talk a big game. But can you walk it?"

Jennifer eyed the three of us with a palpable disdain. "I hate that you three think I'm dumb enough to fall for this." She walked over to the counter and put both of her hands down, leaning forward. "I hate myself even more for falling for it." She turned around to face us. "Fine. You're going down, you skank." The entire kitchen erupted into laughter.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The rules were simple. Ms. Ellis and Ms. Jenn would compete against each other as the bondage victims, and Keith and I would compete against each other as the kidnappers. Each of us drew for one of the "models" and the material of our choosing. I drew Ms. Ellis again -- which I was thrilled by. Keith drew Ms. Jenn. Keith and Jennifer agreed to do their work in the bedroom, allowing, Ms. Ellis and I to go where we wanted.

Before splitting up, Ms. Ellis called out to Keith. "One second! I have a request..." Keith ran over and put his ear up to her lips while she whispered something to him. He smiled, nodded, and bolted back to meet Jennifer in the bedroom.

"Lead the way, young Bennett. I am ready to be imprisoned, again..." Ms. Ellis laughed and put both her hands on my shoulders from behind, beginning to push me through the house. Feeling her hands on me made my stomach turn upside down for a moment.

"I think we should go to the pool -- you're clearly dressed for the part..."

Ms. Ellis blushed and sighed. "And whose fault is that? Fine. Pool it is. Maybe I can get a little tan today."

I smiled and put my arm around my nearly naked neighbor. "For you, I will make sure you get some sun." We made our way to the pool, where Ms. Ellis sat herself down in a pool chair, crossing her legs and looking up at me, her hand shielding her eyes from the sun. "So. What's the plan?"

I thought for a few moments then replied, "Well. I need to choose a material...Do you have an arts and crafts closet? I'm feeling a little creative today."

Ms. Ellis laughed, "Oh so I'm a piece of art now, huh? Yeah I have one. It's in the basement, next to the tool closet. Help yourself. Haven't been in there for a while, though."

Grinning to myself, I bee-lined to the garage. After rummaging around for a few minutes, I hurried back to my bikini-clad soon-to-be kidnapped model. I walked up to her and dumped the contents in my arms onto the floor in front of her.

"Oh...you are feeling creative, aren't you. Well as long as it's functional. I'm not going to take it easy on you just because I don't want to mess up your pretty little project." Ms. Ellis stood up, smiled, and turned around, placing her hands behind her back on her round, full backside. "I bet I get the better of you this time..."

"Oh yeah? Care to make another bet? That worked out so well for you last time, didn't it?"

"Oh hush. I barely tried last time. Fine. What do you want?"

I whispered into her ear. She went silent. "Bennett...my goodness. Here I was thinking you were a gentleman. Clearly I was wrong." She turned to face me, her eyes narrowed lips pursed in thought. I had a hard time not letting my eyes drift down to her chest as she stood so close to me. "I'm going to get out. So fine. Deal."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hmmmppphhhhhhmmmhhmm..." Ms. Ellis groaned behind me as I looked down at a text from Keith.

"We're all set. Should we come to you or you come to us?"

"You come to us. We're at the pool. "It's a lovely day out."

"Will anyone see us?"

"Nope -- completely fenced in."

"Mmmphhhmm hhhmmffnnnfhmm." Ms. Ellis mumbled something behind me again.

"Ms. Ellis says she's excited to see you."

After about a minute without any movement, Keith slid the door open to the house and stepped outside. "It sure is lovely outside. Ms. Jenn, you gotta get out here. You're going to love it!"

"FFHHHMM HHMMPHHFFFHM." Little by little, Jennifer appeared in the doorway, moving in steady, measured hops. As she hopped into the light I got a full look at her. Keith had mirrored his effor from yesterday on Ms. Jennifer, her wrists and elbows bound tightly behind her back with a length of rope. Her ankles and knees were given the same treatment. What changed this time, were the black zip ties appled around each of the roped areas of her body, reinforcing the ties to an impossibly tight degree.

"Holy cow. Good work, my friend. Very admirable."

"MMMPPPHHHFNNNNRMM." Ms. Jenn moaned into her sealed lips. Several layers of transparent packing tape had been wrapped around her head, presumably with something inside her mouth. "FFFHHMM HMMPHH," she continued, straining to stay balanced as she hopped toward the pool.

"And the wardrobe change! Was that what Ms. Ellis suggested?"

"It sure was. She has great taste, don't you think Ms. Jenn?"

Ms. Jenn glared at the two of us and began wriggling in her binds, her nearly naked body glistening in the sunlight. She had abandoned her earlier outfit for one of Ms. Ellis's swimsuits. A light blue one-piece with a plunging neckline that went down all the way to her navel, exposing an incredible cleavage and hugging the curves of her taught stomach and wide hips.

"That was a great choice, Ms. Ellis. Brava."

Ms. Ellis hopped toward us, laughing into her thoroughly gagged lips at the precarious situations of her friend.

"Woah, Bennett. You really went all Picasso on her!" Keith pointed at Ms. Ellis, who in her maroon bikini, was bound with about six different colors of duct tape. She sported purple on her ankles and on her wrists behind her back. Her elbows were cinched together with red tape. Her knees with a brigh green. Her chest was wrapped above and below her heavy breasts with sky blue tape, while her lips were sealed heavily several strips a garrish hot pink. Her wrists were cinched to her waist by a copious numer of heavy orange tape as well. The tape was tight enough to cause a near wardrope malfunction with both her bikini top and bottom.

"I'm really seeing the rainbow here. Six colors. That's a lot!"

"I'll let you guess the last color I shoved into her mouth!"

"Hmmmfffhhrrmmph." Ms. Ellis grunted, unamused. She hopped forward to stand next to her bound best friend, her breasts, butt, and legs jiggling up and down as she moved. The two totally helpless women stared at us, waiting for a directive.

"Well, I'd say we are about ready to start! May the best kidnapee win!" Keith performed a sarcastic bow to both of them.

The two women immediately sprang into action, fiercely pulling and wrenching at the material binding them in place. Jenn would hop around in circles trying to find something to pry her hands loose with. Ms. Ellis would sit down, somehow, and writhe around on the ground for minutes on end, trying to gain some leverage. After about five minutes without any progress, me and Keith sat down and began chatting, teasing our gorgeous, scantily clothed captives. After losing ourselves in a conversation about how to keep this going, Keith grabbed my arm and pointed to the women. "Oh my god! Look!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You Decide! Keith is pointing out to Bennett that...

A) Both women have given up, and are lying on the ground laughing.

B) One of the women have fallen into the pool.

C) One of the women is about to successfully escape.
johopp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by johopp »

I dont know...

A or B... A or B...

I choose B
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Excellent Chapter!

C it is!
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

I vote for A

with the hope they get further restrained and we also discover what the extra bet may be
Bilmik
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bilmik »

A
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Definitely should be A
ninterz
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ninterz »

Missed a lot but glad it's still going on

A
Flyingfoxman
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Flyingfoxman »

A
TapeTurtle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TapeTurtle »

While we wait on a few more voices to chime in and vote, here are the AI Renderings I found that most match my image of Ms. Ellis and Ms. Jenn:

Ms. Ellis:

Ms. Jenn:

Thanks for reading so far!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Very nice!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic