Tied up in school uniform (m/self F/m)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
julizzg
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Tied up in school uniform (m/self F/m)

Post by julizzg »

This is another story that adds to those already told previously in other posts in this profile, I remind you that English is not my native language, so there could be one or another spelling mistake there, without further ado, I start with the history.

As you know, I had developed a taste for bondage and selfbondage, and on this day, I knew that no one would be home, at least until the afternoon, so I decided to take the risk and do my selfbondage session in the living room, bad idea? Possibly, but I liked the feeling of risk that I might be discovered.

I went to my room to get my things, for those who don't know or haven't read my previous stories, in my room there was a drawer, I don't know why, and I never asked, they kept my sister's clothes and things, and what else They kept there, they were many pairs of my sister's nylon school socks, these same socks were the ones I used to tie me with, I took a pink skirt, but something in me made me want to try something else.

If this time I was going to do my session somewhere else, my usual outfit had to change, so I decided that this time I was going to be a real schoolgirl, I know, it sounds strange, but if you read my previous stories, you will understand, so I went to my sister's room and found one of her old uniforms, it consisted of a jumpsuit-type skirt or a dress-type skirt, I don't really know how to describe it, I'll leave you a photo if I can so you can get a better idea, well, it was a short-sleeved white dress shirt, then you put on that kind of pink dress, which had monkey-type straps and had a fabric belt attached to the dress that fastened in front with a plastic buckle of the same pink color, which accentuated the waist, accompanied by white school socks that reached to the knee and black patent leather Mary Jane shoes, that was what that school uniform was like.

I put on the uniform and to dress it up, I put on a headband that had a red bow on one side, my outfit was ready, and I liked how I looked, I looked like a schoolgirl, I took my things and put them on the couch in the living room, I was everything ready to start my session, this time, unlike last time, I didn't want to be completely helpless, because I knew I was in the room and there was a risk that someone would arrive at any moment, I just wanted to fantasize about the scenario of that I was a pretty schoolgirl coming home after a day of school, when she suddenly realizes that her house is being robbed, the thieves discover her and have to tie her up and gag her so that she does not bother them, and to make sure Don't let her go anywhere, they leave her hogtied on the living room couch, I really wanted to try a hogtied and I don't know why I wanted it to be in the living room, I just wanted to be tied there on the couch.

So I sat on the couch and started tying my ankles and legs together. Once I finished, I tested my bindings a little. Sure enough, they were well secured. I remembered the time my sister had held me captive in the store, with that sexy dress and black stockings, and since she had gagged myself very effectively with a sock and tape, so this time I made sure to get a roll of tape in advance, took the sock, put it in my mouth and held it very well with the tape, going around my head several times, when I finish I am perfectly gagged, mmmmppphhh mmmppphhh I tried to speak to make sure if it was effective, and it was, only pure moans for help could come out of my mouth.

Now came the difficult part, tying my hands, I tied a sock to my feet, leaving a loop to be able to pass my hands through and ready so that when I pulled on my feet, the knot would tighten and leave my hands a little secured, the only problem I had to be careful not to pull too hard, because if I did, the knot would be so tight that it would be almost impossible to untie, but even so I decided to take the risk, I looked at my cell phone and saw that there was still about an hour to go for my mother to arrive, more than enough time, I planned to last like this for half an hour, so as best I could and with great difficulty I managed to tie my elbows more or less, and then I continued with my wrists, I lay down on the couch, I managed to take the sock that I had tied to my feet and I managed to get it between my wrists, I pulled with my feet, hard enough that it felt a little tight, but not so much that it prevented me from escaping.

Ready, I was there in the living room, lying on the couch, with my cute schoolgirl outfit, completely tied up, so I started to enjoy myself, I started to squirm a little in my restraints, being careful not to tighten the knot on my wrists too much. , mmmmppphhhh mmmpppphhh I moaned through my gag while I squirmed in my restraints mmmhhhppppp hepppphhhhhh hepppphhhh meppphhhh I moaned and squirmed as I entered my role as a kidnapped schoolgirl, I moved my fingers in my nylon socks inside my patent leather shoes, it felt very good mmmppphhh mppphhh I bit hard on the sock that I had firmly secured in my mouth and that prevented me from screaming for help mmmmppphhh mmmhhhpppppp, I turned to look at the reflection of the large television that was right in front of me, I saw myself in that cute outfit and I squirmed even more and I moaned mmmmpppphhh mmmmpppphhhh those evil thieves had me at their mercy, completely defenseless, I was a pretty schoolgirl perfectly tied and gagged in the living room of her house mmmpppphhhh mmmmphhhhh.

Then it occurred to me to try to get on my back, I was still in my role as a prisoner writhing and moaning mmmmppphhh mmmhhhppp, when suddenly, while trying to turn around, I felt like I was going to fall and involuntarily, out of pure reflex, I pulled my feet and hands hard to stop try to cushion the fall mmmmmmmpppphhhhhh I fell to the floor on my side, I remained motionless for a few seconds, praying that the knot on my wrists had not been tightened too much, I slowly began to move my wrists, hoping to untie myself, but I realized that It was in vain, the knot had gotten too tight, I was once again a real damsel in distress and what was I going to do if my mom come in and see me like this, in my cute uniform, completely tied and gagged, completely helpless.

I tried to free myself, now I was really squirming in my restraints, trying to free one of my wrists so I could untie myself mmmmhhhhpppp I was panicking, scared, but I was still enjoying it, my feet and hands were very well tied and perfectly secured, and my gag It was very effective helpppphhhhh mmmhhpppp it was the only thing that came out of my mouth, I tried to kick or stretch my feet but I couldn't completely, the hogtied was somewhat effective, I couldn't stand up perfectly, luckily for me, the sock that I kept tied My feet and hands together were a little elastic, so although I couldn't stand perfectly, but it allowed myself to be on my knees, I managed to sit with my feet sideways, even on the side of the couch, with my chin I tried to reach my cell phone, so I could throw it on the floor and take it with my hands, mpphh mpphh, I did the best I could, I managed to reach it and throw it off the couch.

Once the cell phone was on the floor, I took it with my hands tightly tied and saw the time, and what a surprise I was, there were only 20 minutes left until my mom arrived! Mmmpphhh!!! and I am perfectly tied, without many possibilities of escape, but how good it felt to be almost completely immobilized, tied and gagged in my cute school uniform, and what I liked most was the pressure that the silky socks made on my feet.

I remembered that I always left a pair of scissors on the bureau in my room, for any emergency, and boy, this was an emergency, I left my cell phone there on the floor, because I didn't want it to break, I crawled and twisted as best I could, like a little worm, until I managed to reach the stairs, now came the difficult part mmpphhh I couldn't stop enjoying how my bonds restricted me, but at the same time my heart was racing at the thought that at any moment my mother could arrive and find me there on the ground, Dressing like a cute schoolgirl, tied and gagged, what would she think if she found myself like this?

As I managed to get to the bottom of the stairs, I managed to sit on the first step and I realized that it was going to be very difficult to climb the stairs completely tied up and especially in a hogtied style, so I was there, analyzing the situation as to how I would do it, how I was going to go up the stairs, when suddenly, I heard the entrance door open, I panicked, my heart was beating a thousand per hour, I wanted to disappear, was it my mother? How was I going to explain it to her? I heard the footsteps approaching and I was stunned, suddenly I saw her, it was my sister, she was shocked for a few seconds, we both look at each other and neither of us said anything or moved, then she burst out laughing hahahaha, mmmmmpphhhhh mmmmppphhhh I moaned protest;

- What happened to you little sister? -She said in the voice of a scared character-Who did this to you? Are you OK? - She told me as she approached me and began to caress my face, my body and my calves with my silky school socks.

- Mmmmmppphhh helpppppmmmmhhhh meemmmmppphh – I said desperately while I writhed in my restraints - unmmmmhhhppp tiemmmmpppphhh mmeeemmmmpphh – I didn't want my mom to see me like that.

- Don't worry, don't worry, I'll help you – she told me while she laughed and caressed me all over, the more I squirmed.

- Mmmmppphhh mmmpphhhh – I hit my shoes against the floor and she laughed even more.

- What happened? Do you want to untie yourself? Do you no longer want to be tied like this anymore? Okay, let me untie you – and she put her hands on my wrists as if she were going to untie me.

- Mmmmmphhhh mmppphhh – I kept hitting my feet against the floor.

- I don't know - he removed his hands from my wrists and stood in front of me - But if you look very pretty, it would be a shame to let you go, I think I should keep you captive for a while longer -

- Nooommmmmppphhh nooommmhhhpppp – I screamed at her and wriggled harder in my restraints.

- The thing is, I can't free you right now, the role of damsel in distress suits you perfectly - he took me in his arms and carried me, I just writhed and moaned like a little worm.

- Mmmmmppphhhh mmmmpppphhhh- but it was in vain, once again I was at the mercy of my sister, once again she had me as her prisoner, her damsel in distress, once again I was completely helpless and at her disposal.

She picked me up and took me to her room, we arrived and she threw me onto her bed, she kept me twisting in my restraints, she went to his desk and took out a ruler, she approached me and sat on the edge of the bed.

- You have been a very bad girl – she told me while hitting the ruler against her hand.

- Nooommmpphhhh mmmmpphhhh – I was just writhing and moaning in my restraints.

- Yes, very bad, and that's why you have to be punished - She stopped and spanked me with the ruler.

- Mmmmmppphhh – I screamed, although curiously, I started to like it.

- Very bad, and you have to learn to behave well – she told me while she spanked me again with the ruler.

- Mmmmmppphhhh – I moaned and writhed more, my bonds began to feel better and better, I was enjoying them more.

This continued for several minutes, when suddenly the entrance door was heard opening again.

- I'm here - my mom shouted

- It's okay – My sister answered.

My sister stopped spanking me and left the ruler on her desk, she took the control and turned on the TV, she put on a movie and turned up the volume, she sat down next to me again and started caressing my face.

- What a pretty face – she said to me while caressing my hair and my face.

- Mmmpphhh-

- What beautiful hands - she told me while caressing my forearms and my waist.

- Mmmmppphhh – she began to caress my legs.

- “What beautiful feet,” she told me as she began to caress my silky calves.

- Mmmmpphhh –

- What cute socks, it must feel great to wear them, right? – She told me while she began to unbutton my shoes.

- Mmmmmpphhh – I began to protest and fiddle with my restraints, and I already imagined what was coming.

- Yes, very nice feet – she told me as she began to caress them, feeling her hands caressing my feet felt very good, so I began to move them a little.

- Mmmmppphhh –

- Will these feet be ticklish? - she told me, laughing, and started tickling me.

- Mmmmmppphhh mmmpphhhh stommmmppppphhh stommmmphhhhh – I began to squirm and moan louder.

She stopped tickling me, but she kept me like that for several hours, kidnapped, after a while she started watching the movie, on his computer, reading, while I was there, completely tied and gagged, in my cute schoolgirl outfit, completely helpless and at her mercy, sometimes she would start tickling me, other times she would lie me down on the floor, she would sit in her chair and start reading with her feet on me, then she would climb me back onto her bed and leave me there, then My mom yelled at us.

- It time for dinner -

Then my sister got up and started to take off my gag, as soon as she took it off I spit out the sock.

- Heyeeemmmmpphhhh – She cover my mouth with her hand.

- No complaints, if it weren't for me, my mom would have discovered you, so either you shut up or I gag you again and you stay tied here without dinner, do you understand? –

- Mmmphh – I nodded my head, she removed his hand from my mouth and began to untie me.

She untied my hands and I untied my feet.

- Hey, you look so pretty, I'm making me want to tie you up again – she said smiling.

- Ha ha – I responded with a mocking smile.

- We should do it more often, I love having you as my prisoner – she told me as she pounced on me and covered my mouth with his hand.

- Mmmpphhh- I removed his hand from my mouth and pushed it to the side - Yes, I liked being your prisoner too - I told her while blushing a little.

- Yes, I should kidnap you more often and, above all, we should try different outfits – then there was a knock on the bedroom door.

- For dinner – it was my mother, my heart fluttered again and I ran to hide in the closet.

- Don't worry, she's already got off – my sister said laughing.

- It's okay - I answer, all scared - But go get me clothes from my room, please - I told her, begging.

- No, no, no, I already helped you enough today, why don't you get off like this? You look very pretty – she told me, laughing – I'm going to go down to dinner, you can get off there whenever you want – she opened the door and looked out – Now is your chance –

- Ha ha how funny you are – I told her and ran to my room.

I got to my room, closed the door and changed, I put the uniform in one of my drawers and went down to dinner. Again, I had been very close to being discovered, well my sister discovered me, but let's not forget that it was thanks to her that all this started, so it is very likely that she already suspected, in addition, the clothes and heels that I used some times, they disappeared from her room, I highly doubt she didn't notice, I don't think my mom was because she was always more absent-minded, but not my sister.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Cool to see another story with these two
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic